LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of January (read my post inside)

Started by RobMash, December 24, 2010, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
   (look the ranking for seeing if she have partecipated to any previous poll or not)

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Goddess (Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Annie Rivieccio, Britt Miller, Christine Roth, Cindy Phillips, Elena Oana Hpreaca, Hayley Mcneff, Katka Kyptova, Lindsay Cope, Monica Mollica, Roxie Rain, Sarah Hayes) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

At the end of the year the member who  won more time will become a Vip

N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find two photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose taken by her contest)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


katka11

I nominate Rene Marven. She´s such a nice growing beauty!

shanghai

Geraldine MORGAN

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

holymoly777


NnethKe

Katka Kyptova, have you seen the great body she has...?

samsonite


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

prisonpreak


jass5

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alexct


SANCES



vicenzo04

I nominate: Dena Westerfield

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

la_renga

I nominate Nicole Ball
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

zinran