⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

One Friday Night by tenderhearts69

Started by hatour, Today at 02:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

One Friday Night
By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This seemed like a regular Friday night. I was getting ready to go out with some buddies.

Hell where are my manners. My name's John. I'm 20 years old and work at Taco Hell. I'm about 5'8" and have a good body. I'd say more than mildly muscular and very toned. My buddies I go out with every weekend to cruise and wreak havoc with. They are Jim and Dave, both about 5'7" average build and both 20 also.

Dave drove up in his 69 Camaro. It was a rust bucket, but he did work on the engine and it ran good and was fast! I ran out the door and kicked his brother in back so I could ride shotgun. Dave looked over and said "So where to tonight?" I smiled and told him to just drive and not to worry about it yet.

We started towards town. Jim leaned over the front seat and said he was in town earlier that day and told me about this amazing black haired girl he saw. She looked like she was about our age and looked like my type.

I looked over excited and asked "TOMBOY?!?!"

He smiled, "She sure as hell looked like it. I mean she dresses like ya. Besides she was kinda pretty." I dress in ripped jeans t-shirt and a flannel. Sometimes when it gets cold, I wear my leather jacket.

As we got in town, I instantly started looking for chicks. All I saw was the prim and proper beauty queens and cheerleader types which Dave and Jim were gawking at. We decided to go to Pool Sticks and Dance Floors for a while. It was basically a bar for kid's that weren't old enough to drink. So everyone from 14 to 20 hung out there.

We walked in and looked around. The usual people were there. I waved at a few. As we were walking to the bar (if you could call it that) I stopped dead in my tracks. As I rounded the corner, I saw the hottest girl I'd ever seen in my life! Jim ran back to me and whispered, "That's HER!"

She was wearing blue jeans that were torn at the knees and various other places. She had on a black T-shirt and a blue flannel that she wore open in the front. Her hair was black and down to her ass. She had deep blue eyes, a plain face but she was very pretty! She looked kind of chunky yet she didn't. I couldn't tell. Her cloths were deceiving, but I could tell she had nice small perky breasts. They looked firm from where I was.

She was walking to a table of girls. As she turned, I saw the most perfect ass I'd ever seen before in those tight jeans of hers. Dave shook my shoulder and asked, "Hey, dude. Ya gonna gawk all night or do something about it?"

I snapped out of it, shook my head, and got a soda. I started a game of pool with Dave near her. I spent the whole game missing shot's but I exchanged looks with her every time I looked over her way. We played for about an hour when her friends got up and left. I handed the pool stick to Jim and told him to have fun. Dave and Jim smiled.

I walked over trying not to look so nervous. I was kinda shy but I could hide it most of the time. She smiled and watched me approach. I said,  "Hi. My name's John. Did you just move here? I don't think I've seen you before?"

She smiled, "Yeah, my name's Jackie. I was wondering if you were ever going to come over. Thought you were going to just stay over there and flirt with me all night."

I held back a blush and kinda choked on my words as I smiled, "ah I yeah. I was hoping you were smiling at me. How do ya like it here so far?"

She kept smiling at me, "Well the guys are cute!"

I blushed before I knew it was coming. I quickly looked over at an empty pool table and asked her, "So do ya play pool?"

She looked over, "I'm ok at it but I'd love to PLAY with you." Another blush started but I fought it down.

She stood up and I kept my eyes locked on her deep beautiful blue eyes, as she came up eye to eye with me and passed me up by at least four inches. I was shocked. I never met a girl taller than me, and she was really taller than me. Little did she know I liked it.

I could see she got worried by the look on her face. She backed up and started to turn, "Maybe I should go."

I held my hands up, "No please don't?"

She smiled, "You don't mind I'm so tall?"

I smiled. "I love it!" She was very relieved.

We headed over toward the pool table. We started playing and she was almost as good as me. We were joking about it the whole time though. We were having fun and enjoying flirting and picking on each other playfully. I hadn't even noticed that we had been playing for two hours when Dave came over. Jim stayed by the door. I said "Hey, Dave, this is Jackie. Jackie...Dave."

Dave looked way up. I could see he was very uncomfortable standing next to her, "Hi. Nice to meet you. John it's getting late and I got basketball practice tomorrow."

I was disappointed and hesitated. Jackie said, "Hey can I give ya a ride?"

I said, "Sure!"

Dave smiled "You two have fun. Later, man. Nice meeting ya, Jackie." Dave and Jim left and we went on with our game.

She made a totally lucky shot. I playfully grabbed her stick and arm and pulled her. I gasped as she didn't move. She was like a rock! She just stood there playfully giggling then I noticed my hand on her upper arm wasn't even reaching halfway around her bicep. In fact, it felt rock hard. When she pulled back, she yanked me off my feet.

Our faces were very close to each other. She kissed my cheek, "Ya wanna go?" Again I was in shock. I just stared at her bicep as my feet dangled just barely off the ground. She got a concerned look on her face, "Are you ok with this?"

I smiled and looked up, "Hell yeah!"

She pulled me close and kissed my lips very softly. We kissed for what seemed like eternity. god she was a good kisser!

She grabbed my hand and we walked out toward the car not even caring about the eyes staring at us. Bob Crinshaw strolled up drooling over her. Bob is a bully. He used to be the center on the football team. He's 6' tall, just as tall as Jackie and a lard ass but he's kicked my ass more than I wanna admit.

He shoved me away right off the bat. I fell back on the ground knocking the wind out of me, "How about a real man like me, babe?"

Jackie scowled at him, "Ya wanna try that with me, asshole?"

He laughed, "Ya like it rough, huh? Take this!" As fast as he could, he twisted his whole body into a punch using all of his weight straight towards her stomach. Jackie never flinched. In fact his hand just bounced off. His face went from his normal smirk to that of bewilderment. He hit her again. This time he wound up for it.

As it bounced off, Jackie started laughing. Without warning, she punched him in the eye, knocking him flat on his back. She smiled, "Yeah. As a matter a fact, I do like it rough. Ya gonna just lay there or you wanna play?"

He got up with a look of anger and determination. I could see his eye was already swelling shut. He swung at her face but she caught it, stopping it dead. He looked at her amazed and swung at her stomach. His fist bounced off and he shook his hand.

She giggled, "Buddy you better be just goofen cause your gonna get hurt if your not." She twisted his wrist, spinning him and facing him away from her. She locked his arm and picked him up one handed and slammed him down on his back into the concrete. He screamed and groaned as he hit the ground.

She did the famous come here with the finger, "What? Am I too tough for ya?"

He groaned as he rolled over and stumbled to his feet. He staggered and acted like he was going to punch her again. This time he kicked at her for her crotch. She blocked his kick with her knee, "Ok ,that's enough of that shit. Night Night." Jackie punched him in the stomach, her hand sunk way in his gut sending him sliding back about 8 feet. As he did, she stepped up and hit him right in the face with an uppercut, knocking him back with a spray of blood that followed him to the ground. He was sprawled out flat on his back, unconscious and bleeding.

I watched in amazement, knowing how easily he kicked my ass countless times and how he laughed at me when I punched him in the stomach, face or anywhere. She quickly jumped at my side caressing my head, "Are you hurt, cutie?"

I was in shock, "How, I, you? He's."

She smiled at me, "Thanks for saving my butt, hun."

I looked at her still confused. She picked me up like a feather and let me down on my feet. Whispered in my ear, "I like, ya. I won't hurt, ya"

I looked up at her with total amazement and passion. She saw it too and smiled as she helped me toward her car. As we passed Bob, I noticed two teeth next to his head on the ground and one sticking through his lip. His eye was red and swollen totally shut. I looked up at her and she smiled at me, "Your so brave, hun. He was twice your size." She helped me into her car and we drove off.

I sat in the passenger seat. As Jackie drove away, I was in shock. She slowly reached over and took my hand. Her touch calmed me. I started to speak but she squeezed my hand firmly but not too firm, "John, do you really want to go home?"

I stuttered, "ah I nno." She smiled and pulled my head down to her lap and stroked my hair. I felt very safe and very comfortable, like I knew her forever.

Without noticing, I started running my hands along her arm as she stroked my hair. Her forearm was huge and it was so hard intertwined with muscles and veins. It made mine seem tiny! She seems to make a big turn and slow down. I pulled myself up to see a long curving driveway with lights along both sides. "Where are we?" 

She smiled "My house. My parents are gone this weekend." My eyes widened realizing what she had in mind, she winked to confirm my suspicions. She pulled up to the garage door and got out giggling, "Come on, sweety. Don't be shy." As I get out of the car, she grabs my collar, pulls me against her, and puts her arm around me. As I stare up at her, I'm getting hard just feeling her muscular body against mine.

We walked up to the front door, she opened it and led me upstairs. She opened the door to her bedroom, "Wow!" She was obviously rich! The room was huge and she had a computer with a nice sound system with all kinds of expensive shit all over the room!

She looked down at me and smiled, "Glad you like it, hun." She walked over to the computer (that had colors swirling in a psychedelic pattern on the screen), she touched the mouse, and the screen went to a desktop. She clicked on a folder marked music then another folder. The screen went back to the swirls and Mazy Star started playing deep rich music just soft enough we could hear each other. She turned me around leaned down and kissed me on the lips very softly, sucking my bottom lip pulling it as I sigh. She stares into my eyes as she pulls her flannel off and lets it fall to the floor.

My eyes pop over to her arms. They are HUGE! They have muscles running all down them with veins running down her muscles. Her shirtsleeves were even ripped at the biceps. My mouth dropped. I knew she was strong but MY GOD!

She got a worried look on her face, "Ah I know I'm muscular. Are you ok with that?"

My mouth closed as I came back to reality, "No, (holding my head down) I'm in heaven" looking up at her smiling. She smiled back staring into my eyes with those deep dark blue eyes of hers. I felt helpless and weak in her arms after all I was. 

She picked me up by my belt and kissed me long deep and hard. I felt her muscles on her arms. They were like STEEL!

She set me down and pulled my flannel off, rubbing my arms. I felt so small and vulnerable, her arms were over twice as big as mine. I should have been scared but her eyes and her gentle touch made me calm and responsive. My subconscious made me start flexing every muscle she saw. She felt them and kissed them as she saw them. Her hands squeezed my biceps squishing them like mush. I groaned and she immediately let up so she didn't hurt me more.

She picked me up like I was a feather and cradled me in her arms like a baby. Setting me on the bed, she straddled my hips, leaning over me and taking off my shirt. Her hands started rubbing and kneading my muscles. No matter how hard I flexed them, she just pushed them at will like mush. I soon started to relax.

She noticed, "Ahhhhh there ya go, hun. Just relax. I won't hurt you. I promise." I felt so helpless yet so hot and started to sweat. Jackie crossed her arms and slowly pulled her shirt up revealing her HARD CUT ABS! Little farther her small breasts sprung out hard and straight with perky long hard nipples. She quickly pulled the shirt the rest of the way off. I stared at how muscular her whole body was. She was like a bodybuilder. I just felt so weak and captivated by her strength and beauty.

She leaned forward and pulled my head to her breasts. I instinctively sucked them licking nibbling and sucking them. She sighed and I felt her arms clamp my body tight. As I groaned, she eased up slightly.

Suddenly she slammed my arms down, pinning my body back against the bed. Her face was flushed and she was breathing deeply, groaning slightly. She let my arms go and pulled my pants down, followed by her own. Her legs were just as muscular as her upper body.

For a second, I was frightened. Then she tenderly grabbed my hips and guided my HARD ON inside her, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles. I tried to roll us over but she was solid. I couldn't budge her a millimeter.

She slowly moved herself up and down, forcing me inside her powerful vagina up and down. She barely started and I felt my cock throbbing in pleasure. She quickly looked down smiling at me and squeezed my cock with her vagina, forcing my orgasm to subside. As I calmed, she started slowly moving up and down on top of me. I slowly started panting, breathing, and gasping. I was feeling her upper body where I could she was like iron, she just got harder and harder.

I found myself letting her do as she wished. Everything I tried to do she would force me to submit. Soon I couldn't hold it. I literally had the most powerful amazing orgasm I've ever had! In fact, half way through it I went limp and she pulled me to her chest as she started coming. I remember feeling a wave unlike anything sweep over my body. Then everything went black!

I woke up limp in her arms still inside of her. She was stroking my back, "Oh god, hun. Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" 

I was groggy and slowly answered her, "No, ah nno. Uou are the most amazingly sensual girl I ever met!"  She smiled and we talked a little while she squeezed my cock with her vagina unbelievably powerfully. I was astonished to find out she was only 18 years old. She was afraid I'd want to leave but I couldn't. I was in love. We spent the next 7 hours making love. I passed out every time and after we were done she held me close to her and we went to sleep. Holding each other I was in total love and lust unable to believe how wonderful I felt.

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

AR Azad

This is a very good storyBut what if the girl picks up the boy and carries him outside, sitting on his waist like a child?