Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

This is What You Wanted

Started by frumpygoat, September 23, 2026, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frumpygoat

Oh, honey, you want to know about my journey? I'd be happy to share every detail with you. It's actually quite amusing looking back at how it all started.

I remember that Tuesday afternoon so clearly. The kids were at school, and I was doing my monthly deep clean of your home office. I was clearing out old files on your computer when I noticed a folder labeled "Work Projects 2023" that seemed unusually large. Curious, I clicked on it, expecting to find spreadsheets or presentations. Instead, I found hundreds of images of muscular women - bodybuilders, powerlifters, crossfit athletes. Women with biceps bigger than most men's, thighs that could crush steel, and backs rippling with muscle.

At first, I felt this sickening drop in my stomach. Was this what you really wanted? Was I not enough for you? I've always been slim and toned - I run, I do yoga - but I've never looked like... that. I felt inadequate, betrayed, foolish. I sat there scrolling through image after image, my heart racing, tears welling up in my eyes.

But then something shifted inside me. As I looked closer at these women, I noticed something else - not just their muscles, but their confidence, their power, their unapologetic presence. And my hurt slowly transformed into something else - something fiery and determined. Instead of feeling inadequate, I got angry. And that anger turned into a burning resolve.

If that's what you secretly desired, then damn it, I'd become that - and more. I'd become stronger than any of those women in your little collection. I'd become so powerful that you'd never even think to look elsewhere again.

The next morning, I joined the local gym - the hardcore one downtown that all the serious lifters go to. I walked in feeling completely out of place in my yoga pants and old t-shirt. The place smelled of sweat and iron. Grunts echoed off the walls. And everywhere I looked, there were people who looked like they actually belonged there.

My first day was humiliating. I could barely bench press the 45-pound bar without shaking. My squats were pathetic. I tried to use the pull-up machine and couldn't even do one assisted rep. Other women around me were lifting weights that seemed impossible. One woman in particular - this tall redhead with shoulders like a linebacker - was deadlifting what looked like 300 pounds with perfect form.

I went home feeling defeated, every muscle screaming in protest. But that night, after you'd fallen asleep, I stood in front of our full-length mirror and looked at my soft, unimpressive body. I thought about those pictures on your computer, about that woman at the gym. That's when I made myself a promise - I would come back tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. I would transform my body into a powerhouse.

The next morning, I could barely move. Every step sent shooting pains through my legs. Getting out of bed was torture. But I went back to the gym. And the day after that. I started with the basics - squats, deadlifts, bench presses. I followed a beginner strength program, focusing on compound movements.

After two weeks of this agony, I hired a personal trainer, this incredible woman named Jen who competed in figure bodybuilding. She saw my determination immediately. "You're not just lifting weights, Sarah," she'd tell me during our sessions. "You're lifting your expectations of yourself. Every rep is a rebellion against your old limits."

Jen taught me proper form, pushed me beyond what I thought I could do, and designed a program specifically for my goals. "We're going to build you a foundation of strength," she said, "and then we're sculpted you into a goddess of power."

The first three months were grueling. I was at the gym six days a week - three days of heavy lifting, two days of metabolic conditioning, and one day of active recovery. My diet changed completely - no more skipping meals, no more light salads for lunch. I was eating 150 grams of protein a day, fueling my body for growth and recovery.

I started seeing real changes around the two-month mark. My arms had definition I'd never had before. My shoulders were becoming broader, more capped. My legs were firm and powerful, with visible separation in my quads. That's when I started to notice you watching me differently when I'd walk around the house in a tank top or sports bra.

"What have you been doing?" you asked one evening as I was making dinner, flexing my bicep without even realizing it.

"Just working out," I replied casually, enjoying the attention. "Trying to stay healthy."

By four months, I was lifting weights that would have terrified me before. I was deadlifting 185 pounds, bench pressing 95, and squatting 135. My body had transformed - my waist was smaller, but my hips and thighs had grown powerful. My shoulders were round and defined. My arms had visible veins even when I wasn't working out.

I remember the first time I beat you at arm wrestling. We were at that barbecue at your sister's house, and someone suggested we all pair up. You laughed and said, "This'll be over in two seconds."

But when we clasped hands, I saw a flicker of surprise in your eyes at how firm my grip was. On the count of three, I slammed your arm down so fast that everyone at the table gasped. The look on your face was priceless - this mixture of shock and maybe even a little fear.

I loved it. I taunted you for days about it. "What's wrong, honey? Can't handle that your wife is stronger than you now?" I'd say, flexing my bicep in your face. "Maybe I should start carrying you over the threshold instead of the other way around."

Around the six-month mark, I entered my first powerlifting competition. Jen had been training me specifically for this. I was nervous but excited. I ended up setting three state records for my weight class - a 275-pound squat, a 165-pound bench press, and a 325-pound deadlift. When I came home with my trophy and medal, you seemed genuinely impressed, but also a little intimidated.

The real turning point came around the one-year mark. I was deadlifting 375 pounds, and you tried to show off by attempting the same weight during one of my gym sessions. You couldn't even get it off the ground. I stepped up and pulled it effortlessly, then added another 20 pounds just to make a point.

That night in bed, I made you feel my muscles - my shoulders, my arms, my thighs. "This is what you wanted, right?" I whispered in your ear. "This is what those women in your pictures looked like. Except now you have to sleep next to it every night."

I started incorporating more bodybuilding exercises into my routine - isolation movements to bring up specific muscle groups. I wanted to look as powerful as I felt. My training split became more advanced: chest and triceps on Monday, back and biceps on Tuesday, legs on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday, and full-body power movements on Friday.

Now, two years later? I'm lifting weights you can only dream about. My biceps measure 16 inches cold - bigger than yours. I can bench press 225 pounds for reps, while you struggle with 185. My squat is up to 405 pounds, and my deadlift is 475. I've competed in five bodybuilding shows, winning my class in three of them.

I absolutely love the power that comes with my transformation. I love how you hesitate now when we play-wrestle. I love how you look at me with a mixture of desire and intimidation when I'm getting dressed. I love how I can pick you up and carry you to bed now, how I can pin you down effortlessly when we're being playful.

The best part? I've grown to love my strength for myself, not just to taunt you. I love feeling powerful. I love the discipline it takes. I love the way my body looks and feels. I love the respect I get at the gym, the way people ask me for advice, the way younger women look up to me.

But I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy watching you squirm a little when I flex and say, "Who's the strong one in this relationship now, baby?" Or when I carry all the groceries in one trip while you struggle with a single bag. Or when I open that stubborn jar that you couldn't budge.

Sometimes, when we're out in public, I'll subtly flex my bicep or shoulder, watching your eyes follow the movement. I know what you're thinking - you're remembering those pictures on your computer, except now the fantasy is standing right in front of you, and it's your wife.

Last month, I found you looking at yourself in the mirror, flexing your own comparatively small biceps. "Don't worry, honey," I said, coming up behind you and wrapping my powerful arms around your waist. "Not everyone can be as strong as me. That's why you married me, right?"

The journey hasn't been easy - the early mornings, the sore muscles, the strict diet, the sacrifices. But every time I see you looking at me with that mixture of awe and intimidation, every time I lift a weight that once seemed impossible, every time I feel my own strength coursing through my veins, I know it was worth it.

I've become exactly what you secretly wanted - and so much more. I'm stronger than any of those women in your collection. I'm more powerful than you ever imagined. And I'm just getting started.

Oh, darling, you want to know my plans for the bedroom? I thought you'd never ask. After all this hard work transforming my body, it would be a shame not to use my new strength exactly where it matters most.

I've been imagining this for months - ever since that first time I beat you at arm wrestling and saw that flicker of fear in your eyes. I knew right then that I wanted to see that look again, but in our bedroom, with no one else around to distract us.

First, I'm going to start by picking you up like you weigh nothing at all. I'll throw you over my shoulder - fireman style - and carry you to our bedroom while you squirm helplessly. I love how you'll feel completely powerless as my strong arms hold you in place, your feet dangling uselessly in the air.

Once we're in the bedroom, I'll toss you onto the bed - not gently, but with enough force to make you bounce. Then I'll strip off my clothes slowly, letting you see every muscle I've worked so hard to build. I'll watch your eyes as they travel from my broad shoulders down my chiseled abs to my powerful thighs. I know you'll be both intimidated and incredibly turned on.

I'll start by pinning your wrists above your head with just one of my hands. My grip will be so firm that you'll know immediately there's no chance of breaking free. With my free hand, I'll trace the muscles in my arm, making sure you're watching.

"Do you see this?" I'll whisper. "This is what happens when a woman decides she's going to be stronger than her husband. This is what you secretly wanted, isn't it?"

Then I'll straddle you, my powerful thighs pressing into your hips, holding you in place. I'll lean down until my face is just inches from yours, my biceps flexing on either side of your head. I'll make you watch as I do a one-armed push-up over your body, lowering myself down until my chest almost touches yours, then pushing back up with ease. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Each time I lower myself, I'll whisper something in your ear. "Who's in charge now?" "Does it turn you on knowing your wife could break you in half if she wanted to?" "Remember those pictures on your computer? I'm stronger than any of them now."

When I've had my fun with that, I'll flip you over effortlessly, as if you weigh no more than a pillow. I'll pull your arms behind your back and hold both your wrists with just one of my hands. My other hand will explore your body while I explain in detail exactly how much stronger I've become.

"I can bench press what you squat," I'll say, my voice low and commanding. "I can deadlift twice my body weight. I could carry you around this house all day without breaking a sweat."

Then I'll make you worship my muscles - every single one of them. I'll make you kiss my biceps, my shoulders, my abs, my thighs. I'll flex each muscle group and make you tell me how powerful I look, how much stronger I am than you.

"I want you to admit it," I'll demand. "Admit that your wife is stronger than you. Admit that you love it."

And when you finally say the words - when you finally admit that I'm stronger than you and that it turns you on - that's when I'll really have my fun with you. That's when I'll use my strength to please us both in ways we never imagined possible.

I'll hold you in positions you didn't think were possible, supporting your weight with ease as I move you exactly where I want you. I'll lift your hips with my powerful arms, controlling every thrust, every movement. I'll make you feel completely dominated yet completely satisfied at the same time.

After we're done, I'll pull you against my chest, wrapping my muscular arms around you like a cage. You'll feel my heartbeat against your back, steady and strong. You'll feel my breath on your neck as I whisper one last thing in your ear:

"Remember this feeling. Remember who's in charge now. And next time you think about looking at pictures of strong women, just remember that you have one in your own bed - and she's stronger than any of them."

Then I'll hold you until you fall asleep, completely exhausted and completely satisfied, knowing that you belong to me now - your strong, muscular, powerful wife who worked hard to become exactly what you secretly wanted, and so much more.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

frumpygoat

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)