LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Assumptions by zertus2

Started by zertus2, September 22, 2026, 06:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zertus2

Assumptions

Adam (19) and Kate (18) are stepsiblings, who currently are back at home from their respective colleges for a break. After an argument breaks out over his laziness and Adam condescendingly lectures Kate on male biological superiority, she reveals her incredibly muscular physique to humble him.

DISCLAIMER: This story was written with the help of AI tools with manual adjustments made by me.

---

Adam was sprawled across the living room sofa, his long legs draped over the armrest and a gaming controller clutched in his hands. He wore a sleeveless gym shirt that showed off the lean, defined muscles of his shoulders, a physique he spent most of his free time maintaining and an equal amount of time talking about. He didn't hear the front door open, but he certainly noticed when the heavy thud of plastic bags hitting the kitchen island echoed through the house.

Kate walked into the living room, wearing an oversized gray hoodie that practically swallowed her frame and a pair of baggy sweatpants. She looked like she was drowning in fabric, her small face peeking out from the depths of the hood. She stood there for a moment, staring at Adam, who hadn't moved an inch from his horizontal position since she'd arrived home from the car.

"You know, the trash can in the kitchen is actually overflowing," Kate said, her voice calm but pointed. "And since you've been sitting there for three hours, I figured you might have noticed the dishwasher is still full of clean plates that need putting away."

Adam didn't look away from the screen, his thumbs dancing over the joysticks. "I'm in the middle of a match, Kate. Just leave them. It takes like two minutes to do that stuff, it's not a big deal."

"It's not a big deal for me, but it's a big deal for the house," Kate replied, crossing her arms. She didn't move from the center of the room, her presence a quiet but firm anchor against Adam's laziness.

Adam finally paused the game, the screen freezing on a victory lap. He shifted, leaning back against the sofa cushions with a smirk that felt practiced. "See, this is the problem. You're treating a few dirty dishes like a systemic failure of the own. If they bother you, just do them youself, Kate. It's not like you're preparing for a board meeting."

"I just got home from carrying four bags of groceries into the house while you played Call of Duty," she countered, her voice remaining level despite the irritation bubbling up. "I'm not asking for a revolution, just for you to do your part."

Adam let out a short, sharp laugh, finally sitting up. He didn't look apologetic; instead, he looked amused, as if Kate had just told a particularly quaint joke. "My part? Kate, let's be honest here. You're talking about dishes and groceries. This is the domestic sphere. You're basically describing the basic functions of a home."

"It's not a 'sphere,' Adam. It's a shared living space," Kate replied, her voice tightening. "Regardless of gender, if you live here, you clean up after yourself."

Adam stood up, stretching his arms wide to emphasize his height and the lean muscle of his chest. He paced a small circle around the coffee table, his tone shifting into something more condescending. "That's the problem with you guys. This whole 'shared burden' narrative. You want the equality of the boardroom, but you still expect the traditional structure of the home to just... vanish? It's a fantasy. Men are built for the heavy lifting—the real work. The stuff that actually requires strength and grit. Putting a plate in a dishwasher isn't 'work,' it's maintenance. Why waste my energy on maintenance when I'm training for actual performance?"

Kate stared at him, her expression flat. "Training for what? The Olympics of Being a Jerk?"

"See, that's the feminist trap," Adam continued, ignoring her jab with a smug smile. "You try to frame everything as an injustice because you can't handle the biological reality. Men provide the protection, the strength, the structural integrity. Women handle the interior. It's a natural symphony, Kate. But you've been reading too many textbooks at your school, and now you think a dishwasher is a political statement. Let's be real: you're more than capable of handling the kitchen. It's where you're most efficient."

Adam leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a look of profound pity. "Look, Kate, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just stating the obvious. It's basic biology. A man's skeletal structure, the muscle fiber density—we are literally engineered for power. You're cute, and you're smart, but you're operating on a completely different physical plane. There is a ceiling to what a woman can achieve physically, and that ceiling is miles below where a man even starts. You're fighting against nature itself by thinking you can keep up with the 'heavy lifting' of life."

He let out a soft, condescending sigh, the kind of sound a teacher makes when a student consistently fails a simple math problem. "Honestly, the fact that you're even this upset proves my point. You're emotional because you know, deep down, that you're physically outclassed. It's not your fault; it's just how the world is built."

Adam didn't just stop at the biology lesson; he leaned into it, his voice taking on a rhythmic, almost hypnotic quality of superiority. He began to pace the room again, gesturing toward his own chest and arms as if he were a museum curator explaining a masterpiece of evolution. "It's not about being mean, Kate. It's about efficiency. Why would you want to struggle against a genetic wall? Just accept that there's a level of raw, explosive power that is exclusive to the male frame. It's why we lead, why we protect, and why—quite frankly—you should just handle the dishwasher without making it a political debate."

"Honestly, it's almost endearing how hard you're trying to convince yourself otherwise," Adam added, stopping his pace to lean in closer, his expression one of faux-sympathy. "But let's be real. You could spend every waking hour in the gym, and you'd still just be a high-performance version of a woman. You're fighting a losing battle against your own DNA. You're just not built for the kind of raw power that a man possesses."

Kate felt a vein pulse in her temple. The condescension wasn't just irritating anymore; it was an active assault on her patience. She had spent the last year meticulously sculpting her body, pushing past limits Adam didn't even know existed, all while wearing hoodies that made her look like a gentle breeze could knock her over. The contrast between his perceived superiority and the actual physical reality of the room had become an unbearable tension.

"You are actually pathetic," Kate said, her voice dropping an octave, suddenly cold and sharp. "You stand there and lecture me about 'biological realities' and 'genetic walls' like you've discovered a new law of physics, but all you're doing is projecting your own insecurity."

Adam blinked, surprised by the sudden venom in her tone. He let out a scoff, crossing his arms to make his biceps bulge. "Insecurity? Kate, look at me. I'm the one with the muscle. You're just—"

"You're just a loudmouth with a gym membership," she interrupted, stepping forward and closing the gap between them. The baggy fabric of her oversized hoodie shifted, hinting at the sheer mass beneath. "Everything you're saying is complete and utter bullshit. You think you're the pinnacle of strength? Please. I've spent two years in the gym—two years of actually pushing limits while you were busy admiring yourself in the mirror—and the irony is that I've already surpassed you in every metric that matters. In fact," she paused, her gaze sweeping over his lean chest with a look of pure derision, "even my fucking pecs are bigger than yours."

The silence that followed was heavy, vibrating with the sudden shift in power. Kate didn't wait for him to process the insult or the impossibility of the claim. With a fluid, decisive motion, she reached for the hem of the gray hoodie and yanked it upward and over her head in one singular, explosive movement.

The hoodie didn't just come off; it vanished, leaving a vacuum of stunned silence in its wake. As the gray fabric cleared her head, Kate stood revealed, completely unencumbered by a bra or any restrictive clothing. The suddenness of the exposure was as jarring as the physique beneath. She wasn't just fit; she was a biological anomaly of dense, hard-packed muscle that seemed to defy the laws of female anatomy.

From the top down, she was a masterpiece of hyper-definition. Her shoulders were capped like polished granite, etched with deep, separating grooves that flowed into a neck of solid power. Below, her chest was a revelation—two thick, slabs of pectoral muscle that were not only larger than Adam's but possessed a depth and striation that made his own lean frame look like a sketch of a person. Her nipples were stark and prominent against the hard, vibrating tension of her chest, reacting to the sudden chill and the surge of adrenaline. Moving downward, a map of vascularity traced the lines of her abdominal wall, where six-pack muscles sat like carved river stones, flanked by serratus muscles that looked like they had been sculpted from mahogany.

"Look at me," she commanded, her voice a low, dangerous vibration. "Fucking look at me, Adam."

As Adam stood there, mouth slightly agape, Kate didn't give him a second to breathe. She snapped her arms upward into a classic double-bicep pose, the movement so sudden it sounded like a whip cracking. The effect was seismic. Her lats flared out with violent precision, widening her torso into a powerful V-taper that seemed to swallow the light in the room. With a guttural, focused grunt, she squeezed the contraction. The muscles in her arms didn't just tighten; they erupted. Her biceps peaked into hard, granite spheres, thick veins snaking across the surface like topographic maps of a mountain range. The skin stretched taut over striations that flickered with every micro-adjustment of the flex. "I am so much fucking stronger than you," she hissed, the intensity of the contraction making her entire frame vibrate.

Without missing a beat, she transitioned, dropping her arms to her sides and locking her core. She shifted her weight, pulling her shoulder blades back to throw her chest forward. The result was a display of raw, sculpted mass that made Adam's lean physique look like a fragile sketch. Her six-pack was a chiseled ridge of abdominal muscle, crisscrossed by a network of veins that pulsed with every heartbeat. Then, she began to bounce her pecs. With a rhythmic, controlled precision, she flexed them simultaneously and then alternatingly—*thump, thump*—the thick slabs of muscle jumping and swelling, expanding with a density that defied the logic of her frame. "I'm bigger than you, Adam. In every single way that counts," she stated, her voice now a calm, terrifying certainty.

The climax came when she powered into a 'most muscular' pose, crunching her body inward and driving her arms toward the center. Her traps surged upward, bunching toward her ears like heavy cables, and her pectorals collided in the center with a force that seemed to compress the very air between them. She looked less like a sister and more like a statue carved from obsidian and fury. A low, primal growl escaped her throat, a sound of absolute dominance. "I am simply better than you."

Adam stepped back, his back hitting the wall, his gaze locked on the sheer scale of her. He tried to find a word, a retort, any scrap of his previous rhetoric to cling to, but the physical evidence was an avalanche.

"Let's get the facts straight," Kate continued, stepping toward him, her muscles still shimmering with a hard, pumped glow. "I'm stronger, I'm faster, and as you can clearly see, I'm bigger than you. I have the higher GPA, I have a girlfriend who actually likes me, and I've already signed a contract for a career that doesn't involve 'networking' at a frat house." She paused, her eyes narrowing as she stepped directly into his personal space, forcing him to tilt his head back just a fraction to maintain eye contact. "And just for the record, I've actually outgrown you. I'm taller than you now, probably by an inch. But you've been so blinded by your own ego this entire week that you didn't even notice it. Even when Mom pointed it out right in front of your face on Tuesday, you just nodded along like a zombie."

"Now, listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once," Kate said, her voice dropping to a predatory whisper that seemed to vibrate in the very floorboards. She didn't relax her pose; if anything, she tightened the contraction, her biceps peaking further until the skin looked like it might actually split. "If you ever—and I mean *ever*—open your mouth to lecture me or Mom about 'biological realities,' 'genetic walls,' or the 'natural symphony' of male superiority again, I will put you through a goddamn wall. Do you understand me?"

Adam's mouth hung open, his brain struggling to bridge the gap between the lean, baggy girl he'd known and the sculpted powerhouse currently dominating his airspace. He didn't process the threat or the physical superiority; instead, his mind scrambled for a foothold, landing on the one piece of information that actually offended his rigid worldview.

"You have a *girlfriend*?" he stammered, his voice cracking. "You're a fucking dyke?"

The sound of the slap was like a gunshot in the small living room. Kate didn't just hit him; she drove her palm into his cheek with the full force of her shoulder and core. The impact sent Adam spinning backward, his head snapping to the side as he lost his footing and slammed hard into the drywall. He hit the floor with a heavy thud, the wind knocked out of him, staring up at the ceiling while his jaw buzzed with a sudden, searing heat.

"You arrogant, narrow-minded piece of shit!" Kate roared, her voice echoing off the walls. She didn't step back; she loomed over him, her muscles still twitching with the adrenaline of the strike. "For fuck's sake, is that really all you have? That's the only thing you have to say? To use a slur because you can't handle the fact that your sister is stronger and more honest than you'll ever be?"

Adam lay sprawled against the baseboard, the world spinning in slow, dizzying circles. His cheek felt as though it had been branded with a hot iron. He looked up, blinking rapidly, and the sight of Kate looming over him—still in her baggy sweatpants, her muscles still twitching and defined like a relief carving—didn't seem to register as a physical threat anymore. Instead, it was a psychic shock. He had tried to weaponize a label, and she had responded with a level of raw, kinetic power that had physically relocated him.

The roar of her voice gradually tapered off, the echoes of her curses dying down into a heavy, oppressive silence. Kate stood there, chest heaving, her massive shoulders still squared. But as the adrenaline began to recede, the fierce mask of dominance cracked. Her eyes, which had been flashing with predatory fire, suddenly shimmered. The rage didn't vanish; it morphed, shifting from a sharp blade into a dull, aching frustration.

A single, hot tear escaped and traced a path down her sculpted cheek. "Why are you like this?" she asked, her voice no longer a roar, but a fragile, trembling whisper. "I can handle the arrogance, Adam. I can even handle the stupid, frat-boy rhetoric because I thought it was just a costume you were wearing to fit in at college. I actually thought you were just playing a part."

She let out a jagged breath, her shoulders slumping slightly, though her physique remained imposing. "I expected... I don't know, a modicum of decency? We grew up in the same house. I know you. Or, I thought I knew you." She looked down at him, the heartbreak evident in the way her expression softened into something profoundly sad. "The brother I loved wouldn't have said that. He wouldn't have looked at me—or any woman—as some inferior biological project. You've changed, Adam. You've turned into this... this caricature of a man, and you're so proud of it."

The silence that followed her breakdown was heavier than the slap had been. Kate didn't wait for a response; the vulnerability of her tears seemed to offend her, and she quickly shuttered her emotions behind a wall of cold efficiency. She reached down and snatched the gray hoodie from the floor in one fluid motion, the fabric bunching in her fist. Without looking back at Adam, who was still pressed against the drywall, she turned her back to him, her powerful shoulder blades shifting beneath her skin like plates of armor.

She began to walk away, the rhythmic thud of her bare feet on the hardwood the only sound in the room. But as she reached the threshold of the hallway, she stopped. She didn't turn around, but her head tilted just enough for her voice to slice through the air, a sharp, guttural hiss that lacked any of the previous sadness.

"I'm not telling Mom," she spat, the words precise and menacing. "But here is how the next hour is going to go. I am going to take a shower. And by the time I step out of that bathroom, the trash is going to be on the curb, the dishwasher is going to be empty, and those groceries are going to be put away in the fridge."

She paused, the tension in her calves visible as she braced herself to leave. "And when I look around this living room, you are going to be gone. Not in the kitchen, not in your room—out of the house. If I see so much as a stray sock of yours in this hallway when I'm done, we're going to have a very different conversation about 'biological realities.'"

With that, she disappeared around the corner, the sound of her retreating footsteps echoing until a door clicked shut.


JangoFitt5

Wooo, the way she  acted really caught my interest. You should definitely share more stories like this. I liked it.  :cool2:
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

zertus2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWooo, the way she  acted really caught my interest. You should definitely share more stories like this. I liked it.  :cool2:

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the read. What in particular did you like about Kate's behaviour? Maybe I can keep it in mind for the future.

JangoFitt5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWooo, the way she  acted really caught my interest. You should definitely share more stories like this. I liked it.  :cool2:

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the read. What in particular did you like about Kate's behaviour? Maybe I can keep it in mind for the future.

Hahaha, you do you—I wouldn't want to influence you—but I really like your storytelling style. I guess I might blush a bit saying this, but I love body comparisons and the way the muscular female character emphasizes just how much stronger and more muscular she is than the person she's facing :D. This is a trope I love in female muscle stories I guess  >:D