Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

True Story: Back to School Night

Started by taoschild, September 12, 2026, 09:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

A few years ago at Back to School Night the unthinkable happened to me. An incredibly muscular female bodybuilder walked in and was wearing so little that she was chilled by my air conditioning. She sat in front and flirted with me a little before my presentation began. This first section is all true. The woman looked much like this: https://www.insta****.com/p/DdM2FI7i8yX/

I'm currently in the midst of writing a novel based on her -- and what I wish happened the rest of that night and beyond. I hope you enjoy the start of my story (rough draft - please let me know if you have suggestions).
------
I stood at the front of the same classroom I've taught in for years. Back-to-school night used to stir a flutter of nerves, but after two decades of the same routine, it had become just another part of the job. My kids have grown up and passed through this high school, and moved on. This place had become a second home for me.

By now I've learned exactly what the parents need to see: reassurance that their children were in capable hands and a way they could help their children if they were struggling.

"Piece of cake," I told myself.

The parents were already settling into the desks as the first bell neared. I ticked through my final checklist in my head as my pre-class music blared. The sound was to project confidence and reassure the parents. Around here I'm a known quantity. I've won the district teacher of the year award three years in a row and last year a colleague called me respected, seasoned, and able to connect with both students and parents. Even my daughters, despite their teenage reluctance, admitted I was one of the 'dope teachers.' A few parents walked in and took desks while I danced to the music and bopped around to the music and rewound the slides to the start in preparation. With just one class left, it looked like another uneventful evening would be in the books.

Until she walked in.

She strode through the doorway like a thunderclap just as I glanced up. The lyrics of the song I'd been humming died in my throat. Her presence was immediate, electric.

Luxurious blonde waves spilled down a back that might have been more at home on a goddess. But it was her body that commanded the room. And in particular, me.

She wore a halter top that bared her broad, sculpted shoulders that wouldn't have looked out of place in an Olympic weightlifting final. The fabric clung to her torso as if for dear life, framing the high relief of powerful, feminine muscle while leaving bare the defined swells of her arms. Each tiny movement was a jaw-dropping display of controlled power.

Like the teens who normally inhabit my room, her halter top exposed her midriff. Unlike them, however, hers was a six-pack of cubed muscles cut to perfection. The distinct ridges and valleys caught the light making it all but impossible not to look. Beneath her abs, my eyes snagged a small butterfly tattoo perched just above her left hip. Its delicate lines were an aesthetic addition to the raw strength surrounding it.

A sharp wheeze escaped my lips even before her lower half came into view.

Ever-so-tight jean shorts hugged her hips, exposing strong, massive sculpted legs. The thickness was superlative. I'm talking the size of a football lineman with the striations of an Olympic sprinter: an effect it would take years to achieve.

My jaw slackened. I was floored.

I've always been fascinated by strength, specifically, female strength. Muscularity and raw power did something to me that I can't quite name.

Years ago, I even looked into why, but the word didn't really capture the feeling. Sthenolagnia, the psychologists called it. But I never thought of it clinically. It was more like a steady undercurrent, something that hummed quietly in the background of my life, unnoticed until moments like this. In moments like this, it grew deafening, roaring in my ears, thumping in my chest, and thrumming in my shorts. It made it literally impossible to think straight.

I looked at the clock. Two minutes till the start of my last group of parents. The rest of the evening had gone so well, but disaster loomed. I tried to look away, but couldn't.

Instead I watched as somehow, she slid into one of my student desks where the chair was welded to the tabletop. It was clearly never designed for a body like hers. I swear the metal let out a soft groan. Beneath the slanted wooden surface, her legs stretched out into view.

I couldn't stop tracking her. The subtle flex of her biceps as she adjusted her bag strap. The rolling contraction of her quadriceps as she crossed her legs. The sheer density of her. From the side, I could see the taut, powerful shift of her thighs. The thick muscle was artistically defined beneath smooth, golden skin.

She was hypnotic.

My mouth went dry. I took a sip of water, pretending to pause for effect, when really I was just trying to keep my jaw from dropping open.

She sat near the front and her eyes fixed on me with an intensity that made my pulse quicken. I'd faced nerves before: opening-day nerves, helicopter parents, even the occasional defiant student. But this? This was something else entirely. It felt like the molecules in the air around her were vibrating. It was as if every time our eyes met I got hit with a live current.

I looked up and snagged her glance one more time.

And then she spoke.

"Hi," she said—softly. But even soft, it landed like a strike to the sternum. Her voice was threaded with power. It was a single syllable, but even seconds later it practically echoed inside my skull.

I blinked. Swallowed. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. Say something, I screamed at myself. Anything.

"Uh—hi," I finally managed, my voice cracking like a teenager's. Smooth.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Still a rough draft - let me know if you see any errors or have suggestions - but this part is still true so I can't change that much:
---
She smiled more with her eyes than her mouth and then lifted both hands to her hair, sweeping it back in one fluid motion. The movement was casual, effortless.

Her biceps exploded.

The peaks rose like sculpted stone beneath her golden skin, and I was gone—just gone. Mesmerized. My brain flatlined. All thought dismissed by the sight of sheer strength blooming inches from her neck. That kind of mass didn't just happen. It was built through years of iron and sweat. I was in good shape but I knew what arms like that could do to me and that made it all the worse.

I felt the breath leave my lungs in one long, invisible exhale. My knees didn't buckle, but it felt like they wanted to. She cocked her head, watching me.

I had no idea what to say. Instead, I nodded and pretended to get back to prepping. The bell rang and I sighed, forcing myself to get into my rhythm. I can do this.

Then the bell rang for the final session. Literally saved by the bell. I looked over her, around her, but never at her as I spoke.

I cleared my throat to start my presentation, launching into my practiced speech.

"Welcome parents, thanks for coming to support your children. I'm Mr. Bailes and I'm honored to be teaching your kids this year. "

My mouth was moving but my focus fractured each time she moved. My voice was steady, but my mind was anything but. "History is a living breathing thing," I heard myself say, as if someone had put my body on autopilot to avoid calamity. Avoid calamity while my conscious mind thought of nothing but her.

"It isn't names and dates," I continued, actively looking away from her as I paced the classroom. "It's an ever changing interpretation of the past from present perspectives and it serves as a warning for the current generation— your children. I hope the lessons we learn in class come home to you every day and you get a chance to talk to your kids about them. I know from personal experience talking with them when they're this age isn't an easy thing..."

They laughed. I was pulling it off. I was so into my usual spiel, I'd found a way to ignore her.

And then, she crossed her arms. That was it. Nothing dramatic. No theatrics. Just a subtle shift—one arm folding over the other slowly.

My avoidance ended with a screech while my eyes tracked to it like a magnet.

The effect was devastating. Her biceps pressed upward, swelling as they tensed against each other, huge and cut like a bodybuilder's. Her pecs surged forward beneath the tight halter, rising with the motion and pressing outward, thick with striations that rippled across her chest like lightning bolts etched in bronze. The fabric of her top quivered against the force beneath it, struggling to contain the sheer volume of muscle.

The display was pure confidence.

My thoughts detonated.

I fumbled with the clicker in my hand, nearly dropping it as I advanced to the next slide. My explanation of the grading policy came out garbled, and I had to stop, swallow, and start over. A few of the parents exchanged glances, probably wondering what had gotten into me. I was usually so composed, so in control. But suddenly, I was anything but.

I stole another glance at her. She was smiling faintly. Just the corners of her mouth were turned up, like a secret only she knew. Like she knew exactly what kind of effect she was having on me. Maybe she did. I felt like my attraction to her was beaming off me in neon letters the size of the Hollywood sign. The thought only made my heart beat faster. It pounded like a drum in my chest so loudly I was half convinced all the parents in the room could hear it too.

Finally, I was nearing the end of the presentation—or, more accurately, stumbling toward the finish line. I forced myself to look away from her and fixed my attention on the far wall as though the fate of Western civilization depended on whatever patch of paint happened to be in front of me.

Every cell in my body wanted one more look. Just one.

I held the line.

Barely.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Still rough draft - please let me know if you catch an error and hit me with comments

"And that's how we'll make the course... history."

The dad joke landed. The parents laughed, some clapped, and the bell rang. I exhaled—one of those deep, private exhales that only happens after surviving something perilously close to disaster. Somehow, miraculously, I hadn't come off as a complete clod.

It was the last group of the night. A few parents approached to thank me or ask questions. I shifted back into autopilot: smiling, nodding, and fielding the usual mix of logistical questions and polite compliments. Some I recognized from older siblings. They sang my praises, which I accepted with a modest smile. Most were new. I brushed off questions I couldn't answer yet with practiced ease. If I knew a student's first name this early in the year, it was practically divine intervention after all.

But all of it was a blur... because she was still there casually, watching me field questions. She was clearly waiting for something.

The moment the last parent turned and left, I let out a long, shaky breath. Relief briefly hit me, before being swallowed whole by fresh nerves. Her presence was still there. It was overwhelming. My sweaty hands, still holding a stack of notes, suddenly felt too obvious. Too fidgety.

When I finally dared to look up again and spy her out of the corner of my eye it was evident she hadn't budged. Broiling muscle barely contained beneath her skin, shifting with every subtle movement, wanted to draw my eye like a moth to a flame, and maybe just as dangerous. Her massive form barely fit in the student desk, yet her legs were crossed and she somehow still looked ladylike.

I retreated behind my desk, pretending to organize papers. Really, I just needed a barrier. A wall. Something. Anything. When I finally gathered the courage to look up again... she still hadn't budged.

She was watching me. And there was no pretending now.

"Can I help you with something?" I smiled at her, forcing my eyes to lock with hers rather than sink to the glorious swell of her meaty pectorals, or the fantastic bulk of her biceps, or the sensational size of her delts, or, God any part of her beautiful frame.

She didn't answer right away. Instead, she stood and started walking toward me. It was more akin to a panther's prowl, than normal strides. It was as if she owned the floor and I was a guest in her room rather than the opposite. Power rippled beneath her skin with every strutting step, muscles coiled in perfect balance. There was tension without effort.

My heart slammed against my ribs as she approached. I gripped the edge of my desk instinctively as she stopped just in front of me. Up close, the sheer scale of her was overwhelming. Her traps flared high beside her neck, delts broad and round, lats flaring in a less than subtle V. I'd always been an arms guy and hers were amazing. Her biceps strained against her skin like they'd burst from any sudden flex.

She smiled slowly, like she was savoring the moment. In that moment, I forgot how to breathe.

"I think you can," she said, in a low, velvety voice. A purr. A promise. The sound slid over me like warm oil, and heat surged low in my belly. "I'm Lexi. My son Caleb is in your class."

"Hi," I managed to reply, my voice barely above a whisper. I cleared my throat, trying to gather my scattered thoughts. "It's nice to meet you."

Caleb. He was one of the few kids I could actually place. He was the school's star quarterback and I'd had him the previous year in World History. The past year had been grueling for him and I'd helped him through a rough time during his parents' divorce. But she hadn't been at back-to-school night last year. It would have been impossible not to notice her, even if she'd been wearing a parka.

Usually, I refuse to talk about individual students on back-to-school nights. But this time I couldn't summon a single rule or policy. I was too lost in the size of her arms and the waggling of her mighty midriff to think logically. I realized, with startling clarity, that I was utterly at her mercy... so my normal standards evaporated.

"Your son's doing well." I said finally. "He's a good kid."

Lexi's grin widened, and it was devastating. She knew. Knew what she looked like, and knew what kind of ruin she was working on me. I wanted to sink through the floor and worship her at the same time. The best I could do was freeze.

"That's good to hear. I just wanted to thank you. You've been so good to him." Her voice dipped slightly, playful now. "And thanks for your presentation, too. It was... interesting."

"Th-Thank you," I said quietly, my words stumbling over themselves. "I'm glad you found it informative. I wasn't quite at my best tonight."

There was a brief pause, and in that moment, the room felt smaller. I couldn't tell if it was the adrenaline or something else, but I was acutely aware of how close she was standing. Her presence seemed to fill the entire space between us. "I noticed you seemed a bit... distracted," she said with a smile.

"Yeah," I managed to reply, my voice barely above a whisper. "I wasn't at my best this last period... Maybe just tired." "Tired, huh? Looked more distracted to me," she purred through a smile. She tilted her head slightly, eyes gleaming with something that made my stomach flip. "Any reason for that?"

She pulsed her pecs. Subtly. But not subtly. The thick plates of muscle surged beneath her top in slow, rolling waves that left me mesmerized. My eyes betrayed me instantly. They were dragged down to her chest as if gravity or instinct commanded it. Probably both— but the gravity was all hers. I swallowed hard, barely cutting short the groan that rose in my throat.

The way her muscles shifted and bulged beneath her blouse was so dominant and graceful that it left me spellbound.

"I— uh..." I started to respond, but the words caught in my throat. What can I possibly say? That her muscularity and stunning beauty were all I could think about? That she'd completely unraveled me in the span of a single ten-minute class? That all the blood in my brain had been reassigned to a different department entirely? My eyes darted downward. Shit. It was betraying me, poking against my slacks in a far too obvious fashion.

I looked back up and saw the spark in her gaze ignite into an inferno. She had gathered the necessary information about me.

She knows.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Book is finished and with the editor - doesn't seem like much interest here, but I'll post one more section in case a few of you are interested.
------
Her smile didn't falter. If anything, it sharpened like a blade sliding free from its sheath. She stepped in and erased the final inches between us catching me even more off guard.

 "Mr. Bailes," she said, her voice dropping to a sexy-throaty whisper. "You seem a little... nervous."

"I'm not," I lied, though my trembling hand betrayed me as I fumbled with the edge of my desk.

Her smirk was pure sin. "Good, because I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable." Then she broke my bubble and her perfect lips whispered beside my ears. "Don't worry, I won't bite." She paused, before adding, in an even more mischievous tone, "Unless you ask nicely, of course."

My heart actually skipped a beat and a jolt of heat seared through my spine. I was pretty sure my entire face had gone crimson. She was toying with me.

I was confused. I loved it. I hated it. I craved it.

Then, as if on cue, she pulled away and smiled, before turning on her heels and heading for the door.

I nearly groaned at the absence her body left behind though a sliver of relief stabbed through the tension too. I knew I shouldn't want more. Flirting or touching a parent, particularly in my classroom, was wrong. But I wanted it anyway.

She sauntered toward the door languidly. Each step was a slow, punctuation mark on the sentence of my self-control. But it was more than a walk. It was possession.

I drank her in as she moved—-shoulders squared, back straight, and the faint flex and release of her calves. Her back was a masterpiece too. I longed to press my lips there and taste the salt on her skin.

She paused at the door, her hand hovering over the handle. Every movement was patient and controlled, as if she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Instead of leaving, she turned the lock with a quiet click, sealing us off from the world outside. The sound was final and heavy in the otherwise silent room. Then came the lights. Another faint clink, but one that echoed like a gunshot in my chest.

The room was plunged into shadows, the campus seemingly already cleared with no sounds but her heels striking the floor.

She turned back to me, her blue eyes reflecting in the dim light. Sharp, confident, claiming. Backlit by the dim hallway emergency lights, she was a silhouette of raw strength and slow-burning control.

Her hips swayed as she crossed the room, every step unapologetically feminine and devastatingly powerful. She moved like a runway model who knew the floor belonged to her and, God help me, so did I.

I couldn't look away or move. I was caught like a deer in the headlights, and she was the muscle car heading right toward me—quite literally. She was so self-assured, so confident in every step she took. My heart pounded harder with each one.

Her gaze raked over me, her eyes glittering like I was something sweet she was planning to unwrap. I sat frozen, my fingers twitching against the edge of my desk. As she approached she crossed her arms in front of her, the motion causing her biceps to swell against the fabric of her halter. The flex of her muscles was hypnotic. I found myself swallowing hard again as her eyes connected with mine.

A wicked grin played on her lips. Her eyes gleamed with something between mischief and hunger whilst I felt a surge of adrenaline course through me. My mind raced. I was torn between the understanding that this shouldn't be happening and the raw attraction that had been building since the moment she walked into the room.

She stopped just shy of touching me, and her voice slid through the space like velvet on skin.

"Now... where were we?"

It was a statement with teeth. A declaration. And we both knew the answer: wherever she wanted to be.

She had taken utter control of the situation. I had become the mouse in the darkened room, unable to even squeak in the presence of this lioness. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my brain, a warning light went off that this meant trouble. What if there were still people on campus? In the midst of raw beauty, the light quickly flickered out. Or perhaps I snuffed it out on purpose.

"I, uh..." I'd been reduced to the vocabulary of a two-year-old. I dropped my head, at a loss about what to do— what to say— how to act— how to breathe, almost.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked when she finally stood in front of me, the space between us almost nonexistent. She looked down with those piercing blue eyes and I felt like she was peeling back every layer I had left.

"I... don't think so. I uh..."

"You keep saying that," she said with a grin. "You know, I've always had a little fantasy," she said, her voice low and husky. "The whole authority thing. Something about turning the tables." She paused, letting the words hang in the air for a moment, before adding with a grin, "And I have to admit, Mr. Bailes—I'm hot for teacher."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103

Hello! I really enjoyed the preview and find the concept incredibly interesting. I'm definitely planning to get the full story as soon as it comes out. Because the preview leaves so many possibilities open, I'd love to know what the primary focus of the story will be. Could you give us a small hint about the direction it's heading in? Thanks in advance!