⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

First e-mail or message with a session provider

Started by Makko2, June 14, 2026, 02:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi all,
although I have already messaged with some session providers to ask for a travel in my country using "official" channels they advertise for contacting them (and been answered many times), I always wonder what is the best way to start a conversation by message with this type of women.
I try to explain: many of them, on SG, specify what contents are mandatory for the first message you send them: city, type of session requested, and so on, but I don't know if it is preferred to be more polite trying to spend more words to congratulate them, tell them how you discover them, at least, tell them a very little about myself (age, infos about my bodybuilding passion and so on), or it is better to go straight to the point with a sort of telegram-type, or "mission impossible" type message?
I'd like to be more "human", to testify that I am a person and not only a schmoe (or a robot   ::)), but I know that for many of them session are a business, they are always very busy and to be clear and immediate in a presentation message semplify the further messages we would exchange with them.
So, what is for you the "gold standard" of the first message with a session provider?
Have u had some good or bad experiences in approaching a sessionist for the first time by email or message?
Thanks you all!


post_punk_skunk

I've always kept it short, snappy, and professional over email and use the first few minutes of a session as a more personal introduction which I believe make both parties more comfortable. No need to overdo it though.

Zenzen

I think the sweet spot is somewhere between a business email and a personal introduction.

Most session providers probably appreciate clients who are clear, organized, and respectful. If their profile says they need certain information in the first message, I'd definitely make sure that's included right away:

• Your city (or the city where you're hoping to meet)
• Type of session you're interested in
• Preferred dates
• Any relevant physical details if applicable (height, weight, etc.)

Beyond that, I don't think there's anything wrong with adding a few sentences that make the message feel human. Something like:

"I've been following your content for a while and really enjoy your physique/work. I'm interested in booking a session and wanted to check your availability."

That's usually enough to show you're a real person without turning the first contact into a life story.

Personally, I'd avoid both extremes:

• The one-line "How much?" message can come across as low-effort.
• A five-paragraph autobiography may be more information than they need when they're trying to schedule appointments.

The best first messages I've seen are polite, concise, and make it easy for the provider to answer. If they reply and the conversation develops naturally, there's always time later to talk more about yourself, your interests, how you discovered their work, and so on.

In general, I imagine session providers appreciate clients who communicate clearly and respect their time. Making the booking process easy is probably the best first impression you can make.

I'd be curious to hear from anyone who has experience on the provider side—what kind of first message immediately makes you think, "This person will be easy to work with"?

t651

I have always keep it very cordial, professional (but polite) and to the point.
Like you say they get hundreds of emails.  The main thing is to not waste their time (this applies to all providers not just session providers)

On the very first email, you don't need to wax lyrical about their achievements and you definitely dont go into sordid details around your fantasies of what you want.

Just tell them that you're interested in seeing them and whats the best way to arrange it.
For the ones that ask for mandatory basic information, just fill it in and see what they say.

Asking for discounts is also poor form.  If they give you a price and you can't afford it, just thank them and move on.

Bernie1212

When reaching to a new provider I keep it in a roughly four short paragraphs.  I try to keep each of these paragraphs to 4 to 5 sentances each.

Paragraph 1, a brief welcome mentioning the desire to session, location and date if they are traveling.

Paragraph 2, a comment on potential connection, if there is someone that I have met that they know or have worked with I mention it.  And/or I compliment them and discuss how I found them.

Paragraph 3, introduce myself.  Height, weight, age, athletic/session history, and what I look for in a session

Paragraph 4, write a conclusing drawing all of those together and asking for availability, and rates.

Lay things out and keep it as simple as possible.  I actually have a saved intro email that I can copy, paste and change up the details.
Yo.

2ndHoodman

The issue with me is being a producer at times. So the right angle varies.

But I usually try to figure out day, what we can do, I guess at time as that is hard. I might throw in a reference or how I know them. I usually only do a few lines. But response times have been pretty bad lately across the board

Boselectah

Its pretty obvious but nobody has actually  mentioned it.. for email I use the Subject Line to say:

1hr Muscle Worship Session - London - Wed July 1st 2026

I reckon that enables them to scan their inbox and get the gist of what I want. Gives them ability to delete or flag for later without faffing  about or wasting time opening  and reading a paragraph or two.

Of course I expand (a little) in the main body of the message but never more than a couple of lines. Oh, I don't say 1/7/26 in case they are confused by UK convention of writing the date.

As ever, do NOT overthink things or get stuck in a mindset they're doing you a favour. You would not get knotted up wondering how to message a tattooist or a chiropractor  or a barber so do not lose your normal way of communicating with another person and end up with a weird stilted tone to what should be a simple straightforward message.

ji_scott

I title my email: City name, my name - Session Request.  I almost always session with traveling ladies, and if I know only a single date when they're visiting more than one day (I usually don't), I add that.

Then I include no more than two short paragraphs, one about me and one about the type of session I'm looking for.  Never more than 4 lines.

Atmosphereman

This is hard, bro. This is just my first session.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is hard, bro. This is just my first session.

There's nothing hard about this. Just use common sense.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

wookiee

I start out with the date and city in the subject line.

wookiee

Sorry, my last post posted by accident. I think introduce myself with age height and weight. I mention latest sessions if I had any. I then state the type of session without spilling details. If you want sensual, ask if it is available. Be upfront if you do have questions. Be understanding that they are traveling and travel plans can get snarled up from time to time. Suggest a time for the session but if you are flexible state that as well. For example you would like 1-2pm but you are flexible between 11am and 4pm. They appreciate it looking at their calendar.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is hard, bro. This is just my first session.

There is nothing hard about this. This isn't a writing assignment for a college course.

Be respectful and courteous. Pack as much information as you can in as short as possible a message.


MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is hard, bro. This is just my first session.

There is nothing hard about this. This isn't a writing assignment for a college course.

Be respectful and courteous. Pack as much information as you can in as short as possible a message.


And be a bit patient with a response. The girls are very busy especially if you are inquiring about a session that would be months from now. Obviously they are going to prioritize sessions that are happening sooner.