Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Why do some women stop doing sessions?

Started by Mscllvr21, June 07, 2026, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

It would be interestimg to learn why some women stop doing sessions. Did they start dating someone? Did they find sessions disappointing?  Was sessions just a short term fix for a cash flow problem?



Mscllvr21

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Fella

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It would be interestimg to learn why some women stop doing sessions. Did they start dating someone? Did they find sessions disappointing?  Was sessions just a short term fix for a cash flow problem?

Even if some sessionettes say they enjoy the work--and, for some, this is true--the bottom line is the bottom line.  If they no longer need the income or the work becomes too unpleasant, they will stop.  Relationships, other income streams, bad experiences, age-related or general exhaustion with the scene...these are all legitimate reasons for moving on.

Be thankful that there continue to be women with exceptional attributes who are wiling to put up with our attentions without obvious judgement.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It would be interestimg to learn why some women stop doing sessions. Did they start dating someone? Did they find sessions disappointing?  Was sessions just a short term fix for a cash flow problem?

Even if some sessionettes say they enjoy the work--and, for some, this is true--the bottom line is the bottom line.  If they no longer need the income or the work becomes too unpleasant, they will stop.  Relationships, other income streams, bad experiences, age-related or general exhaustion with the scene...these are all legitimate reasons for moving on.

Be thankful that there continue to be women with exceptional attributes who are wiling to put up with our attentions without obvious judgement.

I've wondered about this too, and I suspect the answer is different for every woman.

For some, it may simply be a matter of life circumstances changing. A lot can happen over a few years—new career, family commitments, relocation, marriage, or just different priorities. What made sense at one stage of life may not make sense later.

I also think some women probably underestimate how much work is involved. Beyond the actual sessions, there's scheduling, travel, emails, cancellations, screening clients, maintaining an online presence, and dealing with occasional difficult people. What looks like easy money from the outside may not feel that way after a while.

Another factor could be financial. Some may start because the extra income is attractive, then stop once they no longer need it or find other opportunities that pay as well with less hassle.

For athletes in particular, sessions may be tied to a specific phase of their career. When they're actively competing, promoting themselves, or building a following, sessions can fit naturally into that. Later on, they may move away from the fitness industry altogether.

I wouldn't be surprised if burnout plays a role as well. Even if someone enjoys meeting fans, doing the same type of sessions for years could eventually lose its appeal.

It would definitely be interesting to hear from former session providers directly. I've always assumed there isn't one single reason—more likely a combination of personal, financial, and lifestyle factors.

superfetdown

Dont be fooled. They never stop. Even after they get married. They will DL still accept bookings.

crazycrazy

Bad experiences with overly aggressive clients could be an important reason in many instances.

FBBMW

Probably all the theories mentioned have been a reason for someone.     

2ndHoodman

I think one can't ignore age. There are some 1990s ladies still sessioning in their 60s and 70s but it's not as common. Your body does wear down over time.

jullyeg


MixedFighter99

I say these are the top reasons why ladies retire:

1. Lifestyle change aka marriage and especially kids.
2. Job that doesnt allow them to really do it anymore.
3. Burnt out and no longer interested in the grind. Injuries take their toll along with mental fatigue.
4. Age though has Hoodman said some ladies are in the sixties and seventies are still sessioning.
5. Are financially secure enough to no longer need to session.


artax

I would agree with all of the above posts- people retire for all kinds of reasons - I would say mostly age or the grind of the travel being the 2 biggest- also onlyfans and similar sites provide alternative sources of income

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would agree with all of the above posts- people retire for all kinds of reasons - I would say mostly age or the grind of the travel being the 2 biggest- also onlyfans and similar sites provide alternative sources of income

I agree and I think that is why we are seeing less younger women enter the scene. OF and other sites including findom made it so these ladies can make a very nice living without leaving their bedroom. No travel, no risks etc.

Pandemic was a total game changer for sessioning and not a good one IMHO.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would agree with all of the above posts- people retire for all kinds of reasons - I would say mostly age or the grind of the travel being the 2 biggest- also onlyfans and similar sites provide alternative sources of income

I agree and I think that is why we are seeing less younger women enter the scene. OF and other sites including findom made it so these ladies can make a very nice living without leaving their bedroom. No travel, no risks etc.

Pandemic was a total game changer for sessioning and not a good one IMHO.

I'm inclined to agree. Wages stayed the same but the cost everything including sessions went up overnight. And fair reasoning for them to get there's but damn

FBBrocks

1. Onlyfan and Cam business makes more consistent and reliable income

2. Session with men has lower integrity vs showing their body to a cam (heard from one gal who used to session)

clay99

Heard sponsors like Prozis prohibit fbbs from sessioning but could be wrong. Helle Trevino mentioned how Jake Wood would support fbbs with rent money/accommodation, financially looked after them.

Anatasia Rider said in a recent interview how she gets inundated with requests for muscle worship/domme but has zero interest in doing them. Apparently suffered with a lot of abuse at a younger age. Has also tried engaging in pegging/domme stuff in the past but doesn't do anything for her. She's a normal gal despite her appearance.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heard sponsors like Prozis prohibit fbbs from sessioning but could be wrong. Helle Trevino mentioned how Jake Wood would support fbbs with rent money/accommodation, financially looked after them.

Anatasia Rider said in a recent interview how she gets inundated with requests for muscle worship/domme but has zero interest in doing them. Apparently suffered with a lot of abuse at a younger age. Has also tried engaging in pegging/domme stuff in the past but doesn't do anything for her. She's a normal gal despite her appearance.

Haven't heard Jake's finances in awhile. There were many discussions on that in the late 2000s/early 2010s alongside Rising Phoenix. But he had a no session/shoot policy I think. That's shifted now but still other sponsors have a no model. I do hate that happened with someone who I had great content with but can't do it anymore.