LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anna's incredible story (FMG - erotic - mature +18)

Started by rattapumba, June 10, 2026, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rattapumba

Hi guys, I want to introduce you to my fictional story, which focuses on female muscle growth. I'm Marco, a guy who loves muscular women. I live in a house with a friend of mine named Anna. We share the rent and bills. She's very cute and shy, thin, and without any muscles (for now). She's been in a relationship for two years with a very dear friend of mine named Giulio, whom I consider almost like a brother.

During the story, Anna's muscle growth will be incredibly intense. There will be progressive measurements so you can see the progress. I'll include several photos, some AI-generated animated gifs, and even some links to specific videos. The story is for adults. There will be tests of strength and sensual scenes. I hope you enjoy the story.

I'll start with day 1, with chapter 1, and then continue with the story.



**Chapter 1 – An Afternoon Like Any Other**

I woke up with a start on the living room couch, my mouth dry and a slight pain in my neck. The TV was still on: a documentary about African elephants was showing a herd crossing a river. The narrator's voice was calm, almost hypnotic. I rubbed my face with one hand, trying to shake off the sudden nap.

It was Saturday afternoon, and the house was quiet except for that background of wild nature. I got up, stretching, and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I passed Anna's bedroom door, I noticed it was ajar. A warm blade of light spilled out from the room.

I approached slowly, without making a sound. And I saw her.

Anna was sitting at the small wooden desk, bent over an open book. Her blonde hair was gathered in two high pigtails, tied with a black elastic, giving her a sweet, almost childish look. She was wearing the thin-framed round glasses she only used when studying, the ones that slid slightly down her nose. Her tongue was playfully toying with a bright red lollipop, slowly twirling it between her glossy lips. She wore a simple white V-neck t-shirt that, in her hunched position, hinted at the delicate curve of her breast. She was slim, almost fragile, as always. Yet in that moment, she looked beautiful to me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I stood there, frozen in the doorway, mesmerized. My heart was beating a little faster than usual. Anna had always been cute, ever since we were kids, but in recent years she had become... special. I couldn't take my eyes off her. But right after, the usual wave of guilt hit me.

*She's Giulio's girlfriend. Giulio is basically my brother. Don't even think about it, Marco.*

I swallowed and gently knocked on the doorframe.

"Hey..." I said, my voice still thick with sleep.

Anna lifted her head abruptly, surprised. When she saw me, she smiled shyly and pulled the lollipop out of her mouth with a little "pop."

"Marco! You're finally awake. You slept like three hours on the couch."

I stepped into the room, trying to act as natural as possible. I scratched the back of my neck, a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah... I think I overdid it with the series last night. Hey, Anna... I wanted to thank you again. Seriously. If we weren't splitting the rent and everything else, I don't know what I'd do. I couldn't manage it alone. You're a real friend."

She blushed slightly and lowered her gaze to the book, fiddling with the corner of a page.

"Oh, come on... you know it's the same for me. Plus, we've known each other our whole lives, right? It's normal to help each other out."

I stayed silent for a second, my eyes inevitably falling on the open book in front of her. It looked like a rather thick volume with a serious, almost scientific cover. It wasn't one of her usual romance novels.

"What are you reading?" I asked, curious.

Anna hesitated for a moment, as if deciding how much to tell me. Then she turned the book slightly toward me.

"It's a... particular book. It was written by a bit of a mad scientist. He claims to have discovered a secret formula to incredibly increase female muscle mass. Like... stuff that sounds straight out of a sci-fi movie. But there are studies, graphs, testimonials..."

I felt a small shiver run down my spine. My heart skipped a beat. *Female muscle mass.* Those words hit me right in the chest. My secret, that fetish I'd kept hidden for years, stirred for a second. Strong, powerful, muscular women... I quickly pushed the thought away.

I tried to keep my tone normal, almost playful.

"Really? Since when are you into this stuff?"

Anna shrugged, a shy smile on her lips, and put the lollipop back in her mouth.

"Dunno... curiosity. I found the book online by chance. It's interesting, that's all."

She didn't add anything else. She bent back over the pages, her blonde pigtails falling slightly over her shoulders. I lingered there for a few more seconds, unsure whether to press the issue or not.



Inside me, however, one question kept spinning: *Why that book, of all things, Anna?*

For now, I didn't have the courage to ask anything more.

...continue...


phil123


JamesACole

This is continuing right? This has so much potential!