LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BBWorking — I lift my husband and i love it !

Started by BBWorking, June 08, 2026, 01:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBWorking

Hi everyone,
I'm new here, so I wanted to introduce myself before posting anything.
I create real Lift & Carry content with a BBW / strong woman angle: real lifts, carrying, size difference, playful domination, roleplay and fetish clips. My content is focused on authentic lift & carry scenes rather than AI or fantasy-only material.
Before sharing anything, I wanted to ask the moderators and members what is allowed here.
Is it permitted to post previews or links to NSFW Lift & Carry content, as long as it is clearly marked and posted in the right section?
Or should I only share SFW previews?
I don't want to break any rules, so I'd rather ask first.

Thanks!


Only SFW content under

Producer Announcements
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
StrongBBW | Lift & Carry       

Clips:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

NO PPV Fanclub:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BBWorking

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
StrongBBW | Lift & Carry       

Clips:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

NO PPV Fanclub:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

necar3cd

That sounds very cool!  While I can't speak for a mod, I can't see why SFW previews would be an issue.

BBWorking

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Picking him like nothing !
StrongBBW | Lift & Carry       

Clips:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

NO PPV Fanclub:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login