LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Never gone aroused during sessions...

Started by Makko2, June 06, 2026, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi everyone!
I've got only two sessions in my life: the first with MrsTreasure almost 15 years ago and the last with Ripped Princess about 7 years ago.
I did't chose sensual sessions in both cases - I am more for a worship and lift&carry sessions - but I continuously wonder what could happen if I went a bit phisically aroused in front of these ladies.
In other words: I know that there are many session providers who allow different degrees of sensuality when meeting them, but I am not sure I could be excited enough to let this type of session happen. On the other end, I fear to become aroused with a lady who didn't appreciate it during sessions, although it had never happen to me.
How to avoid to create embarassing situations with a session woman who doesn't appreciate sensual involvement?
What to do in a session that can become more sensual because session girl usually allows it?
I dream of a more sensual lore sometimes, but I fear to fail the opportunity to live it, if I will have the occasion.
Tell me some advice!
Thanks


Zenzen

I think you're probably worrying more about this than you need to.

Most experienced session providers have met all kinds of clients over the years, including nervous first-timers. They generally understand that people can have different reactions to being around someone they admire, whether that's because of their physique, strength, personality, or simply the excitement of finally meeting them.

The important thing is not what you're feeling internally, but how you behave. As long as you're respectful, follow the boundaries that were agreed upon, and treat the session provider professionally, there usually isn't an issue.

If you're booking a non-sensual session, I'd focus on enjoying the experience for what it is rather than worrying about hypothetical situations. In my experience, many people are so focused on the session itself—the conversation, the lifts, the poses, the strength demonstrations—that the anxiety beforehand turns out to be the biggest issue.

If you're interested in a session that includes some level of sensuality, communication is key. Make sure you understand exactly what is and isn't included, and don't assume anything beyond what was discussed in advance.

Honestly, from what you've described, you've already had sessions without any problems. That's probably a good sign that you'll be fine in future sessions as well.

Has anyone else found that the anticipation before a session was much stronger than what they actually felt once they were there? That seems to be a pretty common experience.

Makko2

Hi Zenzen,
to be honest both the sessions I had didn't last so much time.
With Mrs Treaseure I was really nervous: the hotel room where she stayed was poorly lightened, and this for me was not a pleasant and intimate atmosphere but like a sort of a strange and disturbing dream.
She was kind and beautiful, but after having worshipped her biceps and been craddle lifted by her, I didn't know how to ask for more. It that occasion I did not accepted to put off my trousers, just for saying... So I went soon out from her room,thanking her.
With Ripped Princess I was more relaxed and I worshipped her for a long time. Then I asked for some lift& carry, that she did with me, and than I came back to worship her. She was very hard and ripped, but this time also I surprised me to be a bit aphatic and not so connected with the situation, although I liked her and, this time, I had put my trousers off... So I decided to left her before the end of the hour I payed for.
So I'd like to meet a performer I am really into,  and whom I trust, and have the occasion to live my dreams without fears or shame...
That's it!
Thanks for your comprehension!
Bye

Franalaa

mate its probably more weird for them if you're not aroused than if you were

ji_scott

I almost always get aroused, they know it, and it's just a natural part of the session.  No big deal.

p.s. I think they like it since it tells them I'm having a good time.

clay99

Agree it's no big deal walking around with a boner, most will be happy about it. Fbbs rarely get any real male physical attention.

But would feel embarrassed if I had a wrestling session. Wouldn't be able to function properly. I do want to wrestle Veronika Venom, Luna fighter, Veve Lane

outmuscled

If you can't get aroused when you're being lifted by Ripped Princess with your trousers off, then maybe the type of woman on this board really aren't for you lol!

These women are absolutely not embarassed or annoyed if you get very aroused, even if they are not offering any intimate touching.
They would probably be a bit more confused about what's happening here if you don't show some excitement or enthusiasm.

I agree though that sessions can bring up feelings of shame or embarassment for some some men when they come face to face with the reality of a more powerful woman, and even though you like her muscles, you feel a bit inhibited about what a cissy you must seem like to her.
I say just embrace it! You're paying for your fantasy so give in to it.

clay99

QuoteThese women are absolutely not embarassed or annoyed if you get very aroused, even if they are not offering any intimate touching.
They would probably be a bit more confused about what's happening here if you don't show some excitement or enthusiasm.

In one of my earlier sessions as a rookie - I was massaging a fbb's back from a standing position whilst oiling her up, massaging her rock hard back muscles. I wore shorts, I started to get excited, tried to hide my erection by continuing to massage her back insisting her not to turn around and needing to spend more time on her back, bending backwards slightly, arms extended so she couldn't feel it and was hoping the erection would go away by itself after a few mins and she wouldn't see it.

It did go away much to my relief however she performed some sort of twerking routine, it instantly came back and this round she noticed it without making it obvious. Didn't think she cared or was too busy in her own mind. A few mins later turned around facing me, grabbed my shorts pulled me in, grabbed my ass cheeks and began to thrust herself aggressively towards me back and forth up against the wall. She became more dominant was taken aback by this and not expecting it. A few mins of this and her demanding me to worship her biceps, kissing them then suddenly places her hand inside my shorts grabs my piece and pulls me into her before launching herself and kissing me in the mouth. Couldn't get hold it any longer and cummed right into her hand. Said "too quick" and started laughing before we both went into the shower to clean ourselves up. I felt embarrassed that I couldn't hold it longer but she was reassuring and said not to worry. She was happy I liked her. Felt comforted and learnt a good lesson from her. Don't put pressure on yourself, just let it be.


Makko2

wow Clay!
I'd like to know who was this incredible woman!