LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the best way to find session wrestlers that are NOT on SessionGirls?

Started by session_safe, May 27, 2026, 06:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

There are session wrestlers that sometimes wrestle, but are not on SessionGirls. Brittany Diamond is one of them, but would like to know of others. I'm trying to compile a "master list".


Bernie1212

They dont want to be listed places for a reason.  If she wanted to be listed on sg or any other site they would be.
Yo.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are session wrestlers that sometimes wrestle, but are not on SessionGirls. Brittany Diamond is one of them, but would like to know of others. I'm trying to compile a "master list".

You want to create a master list of women who don't want to advertise on public sites? Yeah, this should go over well.

aracnidman


ji_scott


michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In a world awash with bad ideas, this might be the most bad.

Check the source of it. Explains everything

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You want to create a master list of women who don't want to advertise on public sites? Yeah, this should go over well.

Some of them don't want to pay the ridiculous fees that SessionGirls charges. Or they don't want to deal with the many "low quality guys" that plague the forum.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any leads in Nj, NY, or Pa ? The one I knew is mainstream now

What do you mean by leads?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You want to create a master list of women who don't want to advertise on public sites? Yeah, this should go over well.

Some of them don't want to pay the ridiculous fees that SessionGirls charges. Or they don't want to deal with the many "low quality guys" that plague the forum.

The second sentence in your comment is exactly why the master list may not be a great idea. 
Yo.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any leads in Nj, NY, or Pa ? The one I knew is mainstream now

What do you mean by leads?

Information on any utr providers in those regions.
Yo.

Zenzen

SessionGirls is probably still the best-known directory, but it's definitely not a complete list. Quite a few women who offer wrestling sessions either advertise elsewhere or don't actively promote through the traditional session community.

Some places worth checking:

• Individual social media accounts (Insta****, X, Facebook, etc.)
• Personal websites
• Female wrestling and mixed wrestling promotion sites
• FetLife (depending on the type of session you're looking for)
• Event and convention appearances where session providers sometimes advertise privately
• Female bodybuilding and muscle-model websites, as some athletes offer sessions without listing on SessionGirls

One challenge with creating a "master list" is that availability changes constantly. Some women session regularly, others only occasionally, and many stop offering sessions without making a formal announcement.

You might also consider organizing the list by category:

• Competitive wrestlers
• Mixed wrestlers
• Muscle worship / strength sessions
• Bodybuilders who occasionally wrestle
• International providers

That would probably make it more useful than a simple alphabetical list.

I'd be interested to see what names others come up with. There are definitely a number of session providers who have never maintained a SessionGirls profile or haven't updated one in years.

Makko2

Hi to all,
Thanks Zenzen again for your perfect analysis of the problem.
Honestly I have tried in the past, and I will continue to try, to contact muscle girls (both women doing sessions already, and girls I don't think that do sessions of any kind) by social networks.
If they are not openly session girls, I don't write immediatly about sessions. I write something like: "have u ever been in Italy?" or "Are u planning to come to Italy this year or in the future?". If they answer, and if they answer yes, I go a little deeper "do you usually meet your fans?", "Are u interested in meeting a fan of yours'?".
At the moment I have not been able to find a muscle woman who demostrates interest in meeting fans (or me), so I didn't have more to say about that.
My fear is to bother an athlete and a woman who doesn't want to have nothing to share with session business and to people attracted by her muscles.
So I am very very cautious in contacting them. I don't want to be blocked or banned as a bad guy or considered a nasty profile of a stalker. I am only genuinly trying to create a stronger friendly relation with a woman I admire, first of all.
Have u ever succeeded in contacting a girl on her social network profile and been able to meet her or almost become more related with her and to ask her openly for a session? Let me know...

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is Scooty with his UTR list when we need him??!  :'(

Who is Scooty and what is his UTR list?

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is Scooty with his UTR list when we need him??!  :'(

Who is Scooty and what is his UTR list?


I believe he's long gone. You can't ask anyone to post a UTR listing. That would defeat the purpose.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges