LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer Bodybuilding Camp

Started by Bbw123, May 24, 2026, 01:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbw123

It had been four months since I dropped Erica off at the gates of the Apex Transformation Camp, tucked deep in the remote hills of Colorado. Six months total, no visits, no video calls—just texts. That was the rule. The program promised to strip away everything holding you back and forge you into your "true self" through brutal training, precision nutrition, and relentless mental conditioning. Erica had always been fit—lean from years of yoga and trail running—but she carried this quiet frustration, like her body was meant for something bigger, harder, more powerful. I saw the hunger in her eyes every time she watched female bodybuilders on Insta****. So I pushed her to apply. "Go," I told her the night before, kissing her soft lips one last time. "Become who you're supposed to be. I'll be waiting."
The first few weeks her texts were short, exhausted.

Day 3: Legs are destroyed. Squatted 225 for reps today. Everything hurts but I feel... alive.
Week 2: Arms are blowing up. Trainer says my shoulders are responding fast. Miss you, babe.
I jerked off to those messages more than I cared to admit, imagining her in the gym, sweat dripping, veins popping.
Then the tone shifted. Around month two the texts grew longer, bolder, almost teasing.
Month 2, Day 15: You should see me in the mirror after a pump, baby. My delts are capping out, traps rising like little mountains. I flexed my biceps for the girls in the locker room and they actually gasped. I'm getting so fucking strong. My clit throbs every time I hit a new PR. I had to sneak back to my bunk and finger myself for twenty minutes just to calm down. Wish you could feel how hard my body is getting.
I came in my hand reading that one, twice.

By month three she was sending paragraphs that left me rock-hard and aching every night.
Month 3: I'm up 18 pounds of pure muscle. My quads are thick and striated now—every step feels powerful, like I could crush anything between them. My abs are deep, like carved stone. The other campers call me "Tank Erica" and I fucking love it. Last night after deadlifts I was so wired I couldn't sleep. I went to the private sauna with Lena—my trainer, this 5'10" pro figure competitor built like a Greek goddess. We were both naked, skin glistening, and she ran her hands over my new lats, squeezing them, telling me how sexy my thickness is. I came just from her praise and the way her fingers traced my growing six-pack. I didn't even touch myself. My body is waking up, Mark. I'm becoming who I was always meant to be.

My cock throbbed every time her name lit up my phone. I'd stroke myself slowly, picturing her transformed—broad shoulders stretching her tank tops, thick arms that could pin me down without effort, powerful legs that could wrap around me and squeeze until I begged. She was still my Erica, still the woman I married, but now there was this raw, primal edge that made my stomach twist with lust and a strange, thrilling fear.
Then came the text that made my heart hammer and my dick leak in my boxers.
Month 4, tonight: Mark... I am so glad I came to this camp. I am becoming who I was meant to be and I know you will be happy. Really happy. My true self isn't soft anymore. She's huge, she's dominant, she's hungry. The hormones, the training, the freedom here—it's unlocked something I never knew was inside me. I lift heavier than most of the men now. I walk around this place and heads turn. My pussy stays wet all day thinking about the power I've gained. I've been exploring it... with Lena and a couple of the other girls who get it. Nothing has felt more right. But don't worry, baby—I'm saving the best for when I'm finally ready to come home and show you exactly what your wife has become. You encouraged me to do this. You're going to love the new me.

She ended it with a single heart emoji and the words:
Camp still has two months left. I'm not done growing yet.
I stared at the screen, pulse racing, cock painfully hard in my fist. Two more months of texts. Two more months of her pushing her body—and her desires—further than I could even imagine. I didn't know exactly what she was turning into, but every filthy, powerful word told me it was going to be better, darker, and hotter than anything we'd ever shared.

I came so hard I saw stars, whispering her name like a prayer.
And I couldn't wait to hear what happened next.
The front door clicked open exactly six months to the day I'd dropped her off. I was standing in the living room, heart slamming against my ribs, when Erica stepped inside.
She filled the doorway.

Not just tall—massive. The woman who walked in wasn't the lean, graceful wife I remembered. She was a 5'9" wall of striated, veined muscle that looked carved from warm granite. Shoulders broader than mine, capped with thick, rounded delts that stretched the fabric of her black compression hoodie until the seams screamed. Her traps rose like twin mountains on either side of a thick, corded neck. Arms—Jesus Christ—her arms were easily 18 inches cold, sleeves pushed up to reveal biceps that peaked like softballs, veins snaking over them like rivers on a map. The hoodie couldn't hide the shelf of her pecs or the way her lats flared out so wide she had to turn slightly sideways to clear the frame.
Her legs were obscene. Quads that ballooned outward with every step, sweeping teardrops so thick they rubbed together even in loose sweats. Calves like diamonds. And between those pillars... the unmistakable heavy bulge swaying with each powerful stride.
Erica shut the door behind her with one hand. The other she used to unzip the hoodie in one smooth motion and let it drop to the floor.
She wore only a tight black sports bra that barely contained her thickened chest and a pair of gray sweatpants that looked painted on. Every abdominal brick stood out in deep relief, eight thick slabs separated by gutters you could lose a finger in. Her obliques were razor-sharp, framing a waist that was still narrow but now looked armored rather than soft.

And then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the sweats and shoved them down.
My breath caught.
Her pussy was gone. Or rather... transformed. Where her smooth mound used to be now hung a thick, heavy cock—seven inches soft, already half-hard and thickening as she stood there letting me stare. The shaft was veined and powerful, the same deep olive tone as the rest of her new body, flaring into a fat, mushroom head that glistened with a bead of precum at the slit. Below it swung a heavy, low-hanging pair of balls the size of large eggs, smooth and hairless, churning visibly as she flexed her abs and made the whole package bounce once.

"Hi, baby," she said, voice deeper, rougher, laced with pure confidence. A slow, predatory smile spread across her face. Her jaw was sharper, cheekbones higher, lips still full but set in a new, dominant line. "Miss me?"
I couldn't speak. My cock was instantly iron-hard, straining painfully against my jeans.
Erica took one step forward, then another, bare feet planted wide. The muscles in her thighs rippled and flexed with every movement. She stopped inches from me, towering in presence even if she was only a little taller now. One massive hand—calloused, vascular, easily twice the size it used to be—reached out and cupped the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss that was nothing like the soft, loving ones I remembered. This was hungry, claiming. Her tongue pushed into my mouth like she owned it.
When she broke the kiss I was panting.
She flexed her right arm beside my head. The bicep exploded upward, a perfect, veined peak that looked bigger than my fist. "Feel it."
I did. My fingers barely dented the rock-hard muscle. It was burning hot under her skin.
"Six months, Mark," she growled, voice low and thick. "Six months of lifting heavier than most men ever dream, eating like a beast, and pumping enough hormones and growth factors to finally become... this." She glanced down at the now fully hard 7-inch cock jutting out between us, thick and throbbing, the head nudging against my stomach. A thick drop of precum smeared across my shirt. "The camp didn't just build muscle. It unlocked everything I was suppressing. My true self isn't soft. She's not even fully female anymore. She's power. She's dominance. And she's wet for her husband."
Erica wrapped one huge hand around her cock and gave it a slow, lazy stroke. The head flared, another thick bead of precum rolling down the shaft. Her balls drew up tight for a second, then relaxed, heavy and full.

"I've been saving this load for you," she whispered, lips brushing my ear. "Four days without cumming just so I could paint my husband's throat the second I walked in the door. You encouraged me to go. You told me to become who I was meant to be." She flexed her entire upper body, every muscle popping into sharp, vascular relief at once. "Well... here I am."
She pushed down gently on my shoulders, not forcing, but guiding with undeniable strength.
"On your knees, baby. Welcome your new wife home."

Her cock bobbed in front of my face, thick, veined, and leaking. The musky, clean scent of her—sweat, power, pure sex—filled my lungs. Her massive quads flexed on either side of my head as she waited, dominant, patient, and absolutely fucking enormous in every way that mattered.
I dropped.

My knees hit the hardwood with a soft thud, and the second I was eye-level with that thick, veiny 7-inch cock, something inside me snapped.
I had never sucked a cock in my life. Never even fantasized about it. But the sheer masculine presence radiating off Erica—those boulder shoulders, the deep cuts of her abs flexing with every breath, the heavy balls hanging low and full between thighs thicker than my waist—hit me like a drug. My mind went blank, hazy, floating in this warm, throbbing erotic trance. My mouth watered. My hands trembled as I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the base of her shaft. It was burning hot, rock-hard, pulsing against my palm like it had a heartbeat of its own.
Erica's huge hand settled gently but firmly on the back of my head, not pushing, just guiding. "That's it, baby," she growled, voice low and rough with lust. "Look at you... already starving for it. Go on. Worship your wife's cock."

I leaned in without thinking and dragged my tongue up the entire underside of her shaft in one long, slow lick. The taste was clean, slightly salty, pure Erica—musky and powerful. Her cock jumped at the contact. I licked again, swirling around the fat, flared head, lapping up the thick bead of precum that oozed from the slit. It tasted like heaven. Then I opened wide, stretched my lips around that swollen crown, and took her deeper.

Deeper.

Until my nose was buried against her rock-hard lower abs and the head of her cock was sliding straight down my throat.

I gagged once, eyes watering, but the trance only pulled me in harder. I wanted it. Needed it. I swallowed around her thickness, throat muscles milking her as I held myself there, nose pressed to her warm skin, breathing in the scent of her sweat and power. Then I pulled back just enough to breathe and dove down again, faster this time, fucking my own face on her cock like I'd been born to do exactly this.

Erica's moan rolled through the room—deep, guttural, pure pleasure. "Fuuuuck, Mark... just like that. Holy shit, you're taking every inch." Her massive quads flexed on either side of my head, veins popping as she fought the urge to thrust. One hand stayed on my head; the other reached down and cupped her heavy, hairless balls, lifting them toward my mouth on the upstroke.

I didn't hesitate. I popped off her cock with a wet gasp, strings of spit connecting my lips to her glistening shaft, and immediately sucked one of those smooth, churning balls into my mouth. I rolled it gently with my tongue, savoring the weight, the heat, the way it filled my mouth completely. Then the other. Then both at once, stretching my jaw wide while my hand stroked her slick cock in long, twisting pulls.

Erica's head tipped back, traps and neck cords standing out like steel cables. "Oh my god... yes, baby. Suck those balls. You're so fucking good at this." Her voice cracked with a moan that made my own untouched cock throb painfully in my jeans. "Six months of training this body and you're the one who gets to worship it first. Look at you—my straight husband deep-throating my cock like a pro."

I was lost. The trance had me completely. I licked and sucked and slobbered over every inch of her—shaft, head, balls, even the sensitive skin behind them. My hands roamed up her thighs, feeling the striations and the sheer power coiled there. Every time she moaned or flexed, my own arousal spiked higher. Precum was pouring out of me, soaking my underwear, but I didn't care. All I cared about was making my transformed wife feel good.

Erica's fingers tightened in my hair as I took her back down my throat again, burying her to the hilt and holding myself there until my lungs burned. She looked down at me with dark, hungry eyes—jaw clenched, pecs bouncing with each ragged breath, abs rippling.

"Fuck, I'm close already," she panted, hips giving tiny, involuntary thrusts. "You're gonna make me cum so hard, baby. You ready for your wife's load?"

Her cock throbbed violently against my tongue, balls drawing up tight in my hand, and I moaned around her thickness in answer—eager, desperate, completely hers.

Erica's massive thighs locked around my head like steel cables as her cock swelled even thicker against my tongue. "Fuck—Mark—here it comes," she snarled, voice breaking into a deep, animalistic groan that vibrated through her entire body. Every muscle in her transformed physique flexed at once—delts exploding outward, pecs jumping, abs carving into deep ridges—as the first powerful jet of her cum erupted straight down my throat.

It was thick, hot, and endless. Rope after heavy rope blasted into me, flooding my mouth so fast I had to swallow convulsively just to keep up. The taste was rich, slightly sweet, pure masculine potency—her new male essence pouring into my stomach in wave after wave. I felt my belly filling, growing warm and heavy as she pumped what felt like a pint of cum straight into me. Her heavy balls pulsed and twitched in my hand, emptying completely while her cock throbbed violently between my lips.

I didn't pull back. I couldn't. The trance had me completely—deliriously happy, eyes rolling back as I sucked harder, milking her with my throat, my tongue swirling greedily around the pulsing shaft. Even after the main blasts slowed to thick spurts, I kept nursing her, drawing out every last drop, every weak pulse, every final dribble of her load until her balls were spent and hanging loose and empty against my chin.

Erica's massive hand stroked my hair almost tenderly now, her breathing ragged, sweat glistening on the deep cuts of her abs. "Holy shit, baby... you swallowed every fucking ounce," she panted, voice husky with satisfaction. "Look at you—my perfect little cum-hungry husband. You loved that, didn't you? You're glowing."

I moaned around her softening cock, still gently suckling the sensitive head, not ready to let it go. My own untouched dick was leaking nonstop into my jeans, but the only thing that mattered was the warm, full feeling in my stomach and the overwhelming bliss of having pleased her so completely. I was deliriously happy—lost in the scent of her, the power of her, the knowledge that this goddess of muscle and cock was my wife.
Erica finally eased her hips back, letting her spent cock slip from my lips with a wet pop. A thin string of cum and spit connected us for a second before it broke. She looked down at me with dark, possessive eyes, her enormous body still flexing and gleaming.

"Good boy," she murmured, thumb brushing my swollen lower lip. "But we're just getting started. I've got six months of pent-up dominance and a body built for ruining you... and I plan on using every inch of it tonight."

One night, a few days after Erica had first claimed my throat in the living room, we were in our bedroom with the lights low and the air thick with the scent of her sweat and sex. She had just finished using my mouth like her personal toy—again. I was on my knees between those tree-trunk thighs, lips stretched wide around her thick 7-inch cock as it pulsed and erupted. Rope after heavy, creamy rope of her hot male cum blasted straight down my throat, flooding my stomach until I felt warm and full and drunk on her. I sucked greedily through every throb, milking her balls with gentle squeezes, swirling my tongue around the fat head even as she softened, refusing to let a single drop escape.
I loved it. God, I loved sucking my wife's cock. The way her massive, veined shaft filled my mouth, the way her deep moans vibrated through her rock-hard abs, the way her dominance made me feel small and owned and perfectly used. When she finally pulled out with a wet pop, I was panting, lips swollen and shiny, a delirious smile on my face.

Erica lounged back against the headboard like a conquering goddess, her enormous body gleaming with a light sheen of sweat. Shoulders wider than the pillows, pecs thick and striated, abs carved into deep blocks that flexed with every breath. Her cock—still half-hard and glistening with my spit—rested heavy against one thick quad, balls hanging low and spent. She looked down at me with that predatory, loving smirk and stroked my hair with one massive hand.
"You're getting so good at that, baby," she rumbled, voice low and rough. "Swallowing every drop like you were made for it."

I swallowed hard, tasting her on my tongue, and looked up at her—my transformed wife, all power and muscle and raw dominance. My heart was hammering. My own cock was aching untouched in my boxers. The words tumbled out before I could stop them.

"What else can I do to please you?" I whispered, voice hoarse from the throat-fucking. "Tell me, Erica. Anything. I want to make you feel even better."

Her dark eyes flashed with hunger. She reached down, hooked one powerful arm around my waist, and pulled me up onto the bed beside her with effortless strength. Her huge body rolled half over mine, pinning me gently but completely. I could feel the heat radiating off her lats, the solid weight of her pecs pressing against my chest. She leaned in close, lips brushing my ear, and whispered in that deep, commanding voice that made my spine tingle.

"I want to bury my cock somewhere tight, baby... somewhere no one's ever had me before." Her hand slid down my back and cupped my ass, squeezing one cheek possessively. "I've always loved how feminine and round your ass looks—soft, perky, made for grabbing. I've been fantasizing about spreading those cheeks and sliding every thick inch of this cock inside you. Stretching you open. Claiming you completely." She gave my ass another firm squeeze, her fingers digging into the flesh. "I want to fuck you, Mark. I want to take my husband's virgin ass and make it mine. Can I have it?"

My stomach flipped with a wild mix of emotions—nervous excitement, a flash of fear at her size, overwhelming lust, and a deep, submissive thrill that made my hole twitch. This was my wife. My Erica. The woman I'd encouraged to become this unstoppable force of muscle and desire. And now she wanted to dominate me in the most intimate way possible.

I trembled under her, cock leaking, heart racing... and finally breathed the words she was waiting for.

"Take me if you want to," I said, voice shaking with need. "I'm yours."

Erica's smile turned feral. Her massive hand gave my ass one last possessive squeeze as she growled against my ear.

"Good boy. Now get on all fours for your wife."
Erica didn't waste a second.

She flipped me onto all fours with effortless strength, my chest pressed into the mattress, ass raised high for her. One massive hand gripped my hip, the other slicked her thick 7-inch cock with lube she'd grabbed from the nightstand—slow, deliberate strokes that made the veined shaft glisten. I could feel the heat of her body behind me, those tree-trunk quads brushing the backs of my thighs, her heavy balls swinging against me as she lined up.

"Relax for me, baby," she growled, voice low and commanding. "You're mine now."
The fat, flared head of her cock pressed against my tight, virgin hole. There was a moment of pressure—intense, burning—and then she pushed forward.

She entered me.

The head popped past my ring with a wet, audible stretch that made me gasp sharply. Then inch after thick, throbbing inch slid deeper, splitting me open in the most mind-melting way imaginable. The physical sensations were beyond imagination. It wasn't pain—it was pure, overwhelming ecstasy.

Every nerve ending in my ass lit up like fireworks as her cock filled me completely, the veined shaft dragging along my inner walls, pressing right against my prostate with relentless, perfect pressure. My whole body shuddered. A low, broken moan tore out of my throat as she bottomed out, her heavy balls pressed snug against mine, her hips flush with my ass.
"Fuuuuck," Erica groaned, her massive hands digging into my hips, fingers bruising with possessive strength. Her abs flexed hard against my lower back as she held herself there, buried to the hilt. "So goddamn tight... squeezing my cock like you were made for it.

She started moving—slow at first, pulling back until just the head stretched my rim, then sliding back in with one long, smooth thrust. Each stroke sent waves of electric pleasure crashing through me. My prostate throbbed with every pass, sending jolts of bliss straight to the tip of my untouched cock, which was leaking a steady stream onto the sheets.

The fullness was insane—her thick shaft stretching me wide, reshaping me around her, claiming every inch of my insides. I could feel her heartbeat pulsing inside me through her cock. Every ridge, every vein, every throb was magnified a thousand times.

It was the most incredible and erotic sensation I had ever experienced. My mind went white-hot, floating in that same delirious trance as when I'd first sucked her. I pushed back against her instinctively, desperate for more, ass clenching greedily around her thickness.

Erica moaned deep in her chest, the sound vibrating through her powerful body and into mine. "That's it, baby... take your wife's cock. Look at you—pushing back like a needy little slut." She leaned over me, her massive pecs and abs blanketing my back, traps and shoulders flexing as she picked up the pace. Her hips started snapping harder, the heavy slap of her muscle against my softer ass filling the room. "God, you feel so fucking good inside. So warm... so tight... milking me already."

My moans turned into whimpers, then desperate cries as she fucked me deeper, harder, angling every thrust to hammer my prostate. Pleasure built like a tidal wave—my cock untouched but throbbing wildly, balls drawing up tight, the overwhelming fullness and friction pushing me right to the edge already.

Erica's hand slid around to grip my leaking dick, stroking once, twice, in time with her powerful thrusts. "You're gonna cum just from my cock, aren't you?" she whispered hotly against my ear, voice rough with lust. "My big, strong husband... getting fucked senseless by his muscle-wife. Cum for me, baby. Show me how much you love this."

The sensations crested—unbearable, perfect, endless—and I shattered. My orgasm ripped through me like lightning, cock pulsing hard in her fist as I shot thick ropes across the sheets, ass clenching rhythmically around her thrusting cock the entire time.

Erica growled in triumph, hips never slowing, pounding me through my climax and straight into overwhelming overstimulation.
"We're nowhere near done," she promised, voice dark and dripping with dominance. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't think straight... and then I'm going to fill this tight little ass with every drop I've got."

Weeks blurred into a haze of pure, addictive bliss after that first night Erica claimed my ass. I couldn't get enough of her. Every morning I woke up pressed against that massive, masculine body—her thick arms wrapped around me like steel bands, her heavy cock nestled against my ass, already half-hard and ready.

I was obsessed. I'd spend hours just running my hands over her, tracing the deep cuts of her abs, squeezing the rock-hard peaks of her biceps, burying my face between her thick pecs while she flexed and laughed that low, dominant chuckle.
We started going out in public together, and I loved it in a way that made my stomach flutter with submissive thrill. Erica dressed like she owned the world—men's clothes only. Loose basketball shorts that did nothing to hide the heavy swing of her cock and balls, or tight compression shorts that outlined every vein.

She went shirtless almost everywhere we could get away with it: the beach, hikes in the hills, even just walking around our quiet neighborhood. Her upper body was a walking monument—shoulders like cannonballs, traps rising thick and powerful, lats flaring out so wide she looked like she could block out the sun. Heads turned. Men stared with a mix of envy and awe. Women whispered. And I? I walked right beside her, my smaller hand slipped into the crook of her massive arm like a girl on her boyfriend's arm, leaning into her strength, letting everyone see exactly who belonged to whom. I felt small, pretty, protected. Owned.

At home I threw myself into new workouts just for her. Yoga and Pilates every single day, sometimes twice. I wanted my ass rounder, softer, more feminine—plump and heart-shaped so it would jiggle when she fucked me from behind. I stretched and bent and squeezed until my glutes burned and my hips felt looser, more open.

Flexibility was the goal: I needed to be able to fold myself in half, to spread wide and take every brutal inch of her cock deeper than ever. I was in heaven. My body was changing—ass getting thicker and perkier, waist staying slim, movements turning graceful and inviting.

Erica would watch me during my sessions, stroking her thick cock lazily while I flowed through poses, growling filthy praise that left me dripping.

One night, after she'd fucked me senseless on the living-room floor—bent in a deep yoga fold with my ankles by my ears, her hips slamming into my newly plump ass until I came untouched for the third time—she collapsed on top of me, both of us slick with sweat. Her cock was still buried deep, twitching as the last of her load leaked into me. She kissed the back of my neck, voice rough and tender at the same time.
"You've been so good for me, baby," she murmured, flexing her cock inside me just to hear me whimper. "Working that pretty ass every day... dressing like my little arm candy when we go out... swallowing my loads like it's your favorite meal. I love what you're becoming for me."
I smiled into the carpet, blissed out and full. "I'd do anything for you, Erica."

She was quiet for a long moment, hips giving one slow, possessive grind. Then she whispered against my ear, low and hungry, like she'd been holding it back for weeks.

"I know you would. That's why I need more from you, Mark. A lot more."

My heart skipped. I had no idea what she was about to say... but the way her cock thickened again inside me told me it was going to change everything.

One quiet evening, the house filled with the low hum of the air conditioner and the faint scent of Erica's post-workout musk, she pulled me onto the couch and into her lap like I weighed nothing. Her massive arms wrapped around me, thick pecs pressing against my chest, traps and delts flexing as she cradled me close. She leaned in slowly, eyes dark with love and hunger, and kissed me.

Erica gently kissed me, driving her tongue passionately into my mouth. I always melted when she kissed me like that—her powerful tongue claiming every inch, dominating the kiss the same way her cock dominated the rest of me. My whole body went soft and pliant in her arms, a helpless whimper escaping as she explored me, tasting, owning. Her huge hand cupped the back of my head, holding me exactly where she wanted while her other palm slid down to squeeze my newly plump, yoga-toned ass.

When she finally broke the kiss, my lips were swollen and tingling, my cock already leaking in my shorts. She rested her forehead against mine, voice low and rough with emotion.

"Mark... I want to ask you something." She stroked my cheek with one calloused thumb, her 7-inch cock already thickening against my thigh through her loose shorts. "I want you to become more feminine. I'm getting turned on by women now—soft curves, pretty tits, that hourglass shape that makes my cock ache. I want you to start looking more feminine... with soft breasts, wide hips, and a perfect hourglass figure. We can do it right. Hormones, training, whatever it takes. If you don't want to do it, I understand. I love you exactly as you are. But the thought of my pretty little wife with real tits bouncing while I fuck her... it's been driving me crazy."

My heart slammed against my ribs. Tears welled up instantly, hot and overwhelming. I rolled up onto her massive chest, burying my face between the thick, striated slabs of her pecs, and cried—happy, relieved, desperate tears soaking into her warm skin. She held me tight, one huge arm stroking my back while the other flexed protectively around me.

"I was thinking the same thing," I sobbed against her, voice muffled by muscle. "I just didn't know how to tell you. Yes... Yes, a thousand times yes! I want to become the woman of your dreams!"
Erica let out a deep, shuddering groan of pure satisfaction. Her cock surged to full hardness against me, thick and throbbing, smearing precum through her shorts. She tilted my tear-streaked face up and kissed me again, slower this time, tender but still commanding.

"God, baby... you have no idea how happy that makes me." Her voice was thick with lust and love. She flexed her entire upper body under me, every muscle popping as she rolled us so I was straddling her lap, my softening ass grinding down on her massive erection. "You're already so perfect for me—working that pretty ass every day, walking on my arm like my girl, swallowing my loads like it's your purpose. Now you're going to grow soft, bouncy tits for me to suck on... wide, child-bearing hips I can grip while I breed you... a tiny waist and thick thighs that jiggle when I fuck you senseless."

She reached between us, shoving her shorts down so her heavy cock sprang free, slapping hot and wet against my stomach. Her hands—huge, veined, powerful—cupped my ass and spread my cheeks, teasing my hole with the blunt head.
"We start tomorrow," she growled, nipping at my lower lip. "But right now... I need to fuck my future wife while she's still got this tight little boy-pussy. Ride me, baby. Show me how badly you want to become my dream girl."

I sank down onto her cock in one smooth, eager motion, moaning as she stretched me open again. Every inch felt even better knowing what was coming—knowing I was going to change for her, become softer, curvier, more feminine, exactly what this dominant muscle-god of a wife craved.
I was already in heaven... and we were only getting started.

The next afternoon, Erica drove us to the upscale gender transition clinic downtown, her massive hand resting possessively on my thigh the entire way. At 6'3" and a rock-hard 250 pounds of pure, striated muscle, she had to duck slightly to fit through the clinic door. Her black tank top stretched obscenely across her boulder-like shoulders and thick, shelf-like pecs; loose gym shorts did nothing to hide the heavy bulge of her 7-inch cock and balls swinging between thighs thicker than most men's waists. I walked beside her in my usual spot—hand tucked into the crook of her enormous arm like a girl on a date—feeling tiny, safe, and already aching for her.
Dr. Ramirez was professional but clearly impressed when Erica filled the exam chair like it was a child's seat. He laid out the protocol without hesitation.

"Anything is possible," he said, eyes flicking between us. "With the right combination of surgeries, hormone protocols, and advanced stem-cell ovarian implantation, Mark can achieve full feminization—soft, natural breasts, wide hips, an hourglass figure... even functional ovaries and a fully operational womb. You could carry a child. Pregnancy, lactation, the works. We've done it before."

My breath caught. Erica's cock visibly thickened in her shorts at the words, the fat head nudging against the fabric as she flexed one massive arm absentmindedly.

Then he named the price.

The full package—surgeries, implants, the experimental fertility procedures—would run well into six figures. Insurance wouldn't touch most of it. We left the office in stunned silence, Erica's huge hand gripping the steering wheel so hard the leather creaked. In the car I curled against her side, tears pricking my eyes again, but not from sadness this time—just raw, desperate want.

"We'll start you on hormone therapy tomorrow," Erica said firmly, voice deep and commanding as she pulled me into a fierce kiss at a red light. "Estrogen, progesterone, the full feminizing stack. Your body's already primed from all that yoga and Pilates. Tits, hips, that soft ass getting even softer and rounder... I want to watch you bloom for me, baby. We'll figure out the rest."

Back home that night she fucked me slow and deep on the living-room couch, my legs wrapped around her thick waist while she growled filthy promises against my neck. "Gonna suck on your pretty new tits while I breed you... watch that belly swell with my kid someday..."

We started the HRT the very next morning. Erica personally gave me the first injection, then rewarded me by bending me over the bathroom counter and railing my ass until I came untouched, sobbing her name.

A week later we were lying in bed, my head pillowed on her massive, striated pecs while her heavy cock rested soft and warm against my thigh. The first subtle changes were already starting—my skin felt softer, my nipples more sensitive. Erica's hand idly traced the curve of my ass, which was already plumping up nicely from the hormones and my daily workouts.
"How are we ever going to afford the rest?" I whispered, voice small.

Erica was quiet for a moment, then I felt her cock twitch and start to thicken against me. I lifted my head and looked up at her. An idea hit me like lightning—perfect, filthy, and exactly right.
"Erica... you're a 6'3", 250-pound masculine woman built like a goddamn Greek god. You could compete as a male bodybuilder."

Her dark eyes flashed with instant hunger. A slow, predatory grin spread across her sharp jaw.
"Fuck... you're right," she growled, rolling me onto my back and pinning me beneath her enormous frame. Her cock was fully hard now, leaking against my stomach as she flexed her entire upper body, every vein and striation popping. "Open division. No one would ever know. I'm already stronger and more massive than most of the pros. Prize money at the big shows is insane—tens of thousands per win. Sponsorships. Guest posing fees. I could bank enough in one competition season to pay for everything. Your tits... your womb... all of it."

She kissed me hard, tongue dominating my mouth until I was whimpering and grinding up against her abs.

"You'd be my good little wife in the audience, cheering for your big, strong husband while I step on stage and dominate," she murmured against my lips, voice thick with lust. "Then I'd take you backstage and fuck you senseless in the locker room, still pumped and sweaty from the show, while the other competitors are still trying to figure out how a 'guy' like me has such a pretty, cock-hungry girl waiting for him."

Erica's hips rolled, sliding her thick cock between my thighs, teasing my hole.

"Say it, baby. Tell your wife you want her to become a professional male bodybuilder so she can buy you the pussy of your dreams."
I moaned, already dripping, deliriously happy and completely hers.

"Yes... compete for me, Erica. Win everything. Make me your perfect woman."
She growled in triumph and thrust into me in one smooth, claiming stroke, fucking me like she was already on stage—powerful, unstoppable, and ready to conquer the world for the future we both craved.

The changes hit me like a drug I couldn't quit.
Three months on the full HRT stack—estrogen patches, progesterone shots, the anti-androgen pills Erica made me take every morning with her protein shake—and my body was rewriting itself faster than I'd ever dreamed.

My chest had swelled into full, heavy C-cup breasts, soft and sensitive, with puffy pink nipples that tightened into hard little peaks the second Erica so much as looked at them. They bounced when I walked. They jiggled when she fucked me. They filled her huge palms perfectly when she cupped them from behind and growled, "These are mine now, baby girl."

My hips had flared wide, turning my once-straight 5'10" frame into a perfect hourglass. My waist had cinched in dramatically, giving me that soft, feminine curve that made Erica's cock throb visibly in her gym shorts every time I stepped out of the shower.

My ass—already plump from all the yoga and Pilates—had grown even rounder, fatter, more fuckable, two smooth, heart-shaped cheeks that rippled when she slapped them. My cock had shrunk down to a cute little two-inch clit, always swollen and leaking, while my balls had pulled up tight and tiny, like two peas in a silky, hairless sac. I was hairless everywhere now, skin smooth and glowing.

I grew my naturally blonde hair out long, past my shoulders in thick, shiny waves that Erica loved to wrap around her fist while she railed me from behind. My legs... God, my legs were long, silky, and endless, thighs soft and thick where they met my new wide hips, calves sculpted from all the stretching. I caught myself staring in the mirror for hours, turning side to side, cupping my new tits, running my hands down the dramatic dip of my waist and out over the swell of my ass, feeling like the woman I was always meant to be.

Erica was my hope. My rock. My everything.
While my body softened and curved, hers only got harder, more brutal, more masculine. She trained like a beast—six days a week, sometimes twice a day—pushing weights that made the other male bodybuilders in the gym stop and stare. She was up to 265 pounds now, competition lean, every ounce pure striated muscle. Her shoulders were cartoonishly wide, traps climbing halfway up her neck, arms easily 20 inches cold and vascular as hell. Her chest was a thick, armor-plated shelf of pecs that she loved flexing for me right before she shoved her cock between them and made me tit-fuck her. And between those tree-trunk quads, her 7-inch cock and heavy balls swung like they owned the planet.

She came home one night after a brutal leg day, shirtless as usual, sweat still glistening on the deep cuts of her abs, and found me in the bedroom wearing nothing but one of her oversized tank tops. It hung off one shoulder, the hem barely covering my new C-cups and the bottom of my swollen clit.

Erica stopped in the doorway, eyes raking over me like I was prey. Her cock thickened instantly, tenting her loose shorts obscenely.
"Fuck, look at you," she growled, voice deeper than ever from the training. She crossed the room in two strides, scooped me up like I weighed nothing, and tossed me onto the bed. "My pretty little wife is really coming in. Those tits... those hips... that tiny clit dripping for me already."

She stripped off her shorts, her massive cock springing free, thick and veined and already leaking. Then she climbed on top of me, pinning my softer, curvier body beneath 265 pounds of pure power. Her mouth found mine in a hungry, claiming kiss, tongue fucking my mouth the way her cock was about to fuck my ass.

"I'm so close to the money, baby," she panted against my lips, one huge hand squeezing my breast, thumb circling my nipple until I whimpered. "Next month I'm stepping on stage as 'Eric' in the open division. First place pays enough to book your full surgery package. Ovaries. Womb. The works. You're going to be a real woman for me... and I'm going to breed that new pussy every single night."

I moaned, wrapping my long silky legs around her thick waist, heels digging into the granite hardness of her glutes.
"Please, Erica," I whispered, voice breathy and feminine, already sounding like the girl I was becoming. "Make me yours completely."
She grinned, feral and loving, and slid her fat cock down between my cheeks, pressing against my eager hole.

"That's my good girl," she growled, and pushed inside me in one long, owning stroke, filling me until I saw stars.

I was in heaven. Every day I changed more. Every night she fucked me harder. And every rep she crushed in the gym was another step toward making me the perfect woman of her dreams.



Bbw123

Erica pushed open the front door two months to the day before her bodybuilding debut, and the sight of her made my breath catch every single time.

She was a goddamn goddess of raw power and impossible beauty. The height increase from 5'9" to 6'3" still thrilled her—she loved towering over everyone, especially me. At 272 pounds of competition-ready muscle, she looked carved from marble and steel. Her shoulders were absurdly wide, traps rising like armored plates, lats flaring so dramatically they made her tank top look painted on. She was shirtless, as usual, her thick, striated pecs glistening with sweat, abs deep and shredded into an eight-pack that flexed with every breath.

Her arms—holy fuck—her arms were 23.5 inches pumped from the brutal arm day she'd just crushed, veins like ropes snaking over peaks that looked ready to burst through her skin. She was so close to that magical 24-inch mark she wanted on stage. And between those tree-trunk quads, her thick 7-inch cock already hung heavy and half-hard in her loose shorts, balls full and swinging.

But her face... God, her face. Even with the sharper jawline and deeper voice from the training, Erica was more gorgeous now than she had ever been as a woman—high cheekbones, full lips, long lashes, and those dark, hungry eyes that made me melt. She was my masculine goddess, and she was doing all of this for me.
She dropped her gym bag, eyes raking over my transformed body.

I stood there in nothing but a tiny silk robe that barely covered my full, bouncy C-cup breasts and the dramatic curve of my wide hips. My long, wavy blonde hair cascaded down my back, and my long, silky legs looked endless.
"Fuck, baby girl," she growled, voice low and rough. "Look at my pretty little wife."
I didn't speak. I just dropped to my knees right there in the entryway, yanked her shorts down, and took her thick cock straight down my throat in one eager motion.

I had become an expert at this—deepthroating every veined inch until my nose pressed into the hard ridges of her lower abs. Erica groaned, one massive hand tangling gently in my blonde waves as I sucked her like I was starving. My tongue swirled, my throat milked her, my new soft tits pressing against her heavy balls. She was so pumped, so wired from the workout, that it only took a few minutes before her quads locked and she erupted.

She came hard, flooding my mouth and throat with thick, hot ropes of her male cum. I swallowed greedily, every drop, moaning around her pulsing shaft until her balls were empty and she was panting above me.

"Good girl," she rasped, stroking my hair. "But I'm nowhere near done."

Erica scooped me up like I weighed nothing, carrying me to the bedroom and tossing me onto the mattress. She climbed on top, her massive 6'3" frame pinning me down, and shoved my sexy, long legs up and back until my ankles were locked behind my head.

The flexible yoga body I'd built for her made it easy—my plump ass lifted high, my tiny clit and wet little hole completely exposed and dripping for her.

She lined up and impaled me in one powerful thrust, burying every thick inch to the hilt. The stretch was perfect, the pressure on my prostate immediate and devastating. I cried out in pure bliss as she started fucking me deep and hard in that folded mating-press position, her heavy balls slapping against my ass, her sweat dripping onto my bouncing C-cup tits.

"Gonna make you a full woman soon," she growled between powerful strokes, eyes locked on mine. "Ovaries. Womb. Everything. I'm winning that show for you, baby. First place money is gonna buy my gorgeous wife the pussy she deserves so I can breed you properly."
My tiny clit—barely two inches now—throbbed and spurted all over my soft, flat abs in helpless little pulses, painting my skin with my clear, feminine cum. I came just from her cock, the way I almost always did now.

Erica didn't miss a beat. She pulled out just long enough to lean down, drag her tongue across my abs, and scoop up every drop of my load. Then she kissed me—deep, passionate, filthy—driving her tongue into my mouth and feeding me my own cum while she slid back inside me in one smooth thrust.

I moaned into the kiss, tasting myself on her tongue as she fucked me slow and deep, owning every inch of my curvier, softer body.
"You're already my female goddess," she whispered against my lips, voice thick with love and lust. "Two more months and I'll make it permanent. Now cum for me again, baby girl... I've still got another load for that perfect ass."