LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fire_and_Ice from Sessiongirls

Started by Musculoadicto1965, May 14, 2026, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI was lucky to see her in London. She's very muscular and unbelievably strong. She was toying with my 90kg like it was nothing. If felt like a grown woman toying with a baby. I couldn't move or budge her when she was on top. Having a 100kg muscular woman pinning me like that is something I never experienced.

Does she go nude and does she allow nudity? And is she offering sensual sessions?
Thanks!

Topless and hj

Noted.


stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBeyond that, she's quite strong; however, she is a gentle giant for boxing, not so for wrestling, she will destroy you there.

I really wish she would tour Italy at some point. I would love to experience what being squeezed by 99kg of muscle feel like.

Well, apparently my prayers have been answered, since she's visiting Florence next week. How brutal she can be when it comes to wrestling?

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBeyond that, she's quite strong; however, she is a gentle giant for boxing, not so for wrestling, she will destroy you there.

I really wish she would tour Italy at some point. I would love to experience what being squeezed by 99kg of muscle feel like.

Well, apparently my prayers have been answered, since she's visiting Florence next week. How brutal she can be when it comes to wrestling?

She's very good at wrestling because she's so strong. She doesn't want to hurt people though so you might need to encourage her. She basically bullies you with her strength and muscle

stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe basically bullies you with her strength and muscle

And I'm totally here for it!
She told me she's currently sitting at 101kg, I can't even imagine how easily she's going to throw around my 65kg body  :-\

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe basically bullies you with her strength and muscle

And I'm totally here for it!
She told me she's currently sitting at 101kg, I can't even imagine how easily she's going to throw around my 65kg body  :-\

There aren't many perks to being a petite man. But this is one. I can relate.