LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fire_and_Ice from Sessiongirls

Started by Musculoadicto1965, May 14, 2026, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musculoadicto1965

A new and very well-known female bodybuilder has officially joined the session world

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


e_honda

Awesome to see, but lets see if she has her profile up longer than a few weeks.

She's gonna get absolutely bombed with e-mails/messages these next couple weeks. Probably also gonna charge an arm and a leg, lol.

Creamnant

Her email address isn't working. So she won't be inundated with messages.  ???

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her email address isn't working. So she won't be inundated with messages.  ???

Decent chance she spelled her own e-mail wrong.

Creamnant

That's what I think. But I'd rather be sure that if I add an 'o' to her email address, the message will reach the right person.
So I'm not going to risk giving it a go. I'll wait for her to correct it herself.

clay99

Thought she living in Europe damn you guys in the US are lucky. Houston seems to have many fbbs

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her email address isn't working. So she won't be inundated with messages.  ???

Decent chance she spelled her own e-mail wrong.

Off to a great start!

post_punk_skunk

This is excellent news.

Creamnant

Yeah. If one day we are able to communicate with her.  :D

e_honda

Looks like the e-mail address has been corrected in her profile. NOW she'll start getting bombed with messages, lol.

ImJustaFan192

So awesome seeing Julia officially join the scene. She has actually been a UTR for a couple of years (for a select number of people). I was fortunate enough to have sessioned with her some months ago. By far the strongest girl I've ever sessioned with. Like freaky strength and at times it didn't even feel like she was trying real hard. I'm a bigger guy that lifts weights regularly (can bench 3 plates), and yet she manhandled (womanhandled?) me with ease. She was significantly stronger than I was. Armwrestling wasn't particularly close and she even let me use two hands once and although I did win, it wasn't as easy as 2 hands against 1 should be lol. She can basically control how much, or little, you are allowed to move while wrestling. She actually enjoys competitive wrestling too which is pretty cool. Like I said, unreal strength, and she has the size (200+ pounds) on top of that strength. Scissors were very strong, although I think the sheer size of her legs almost makes it to where it's not really a choking feeling, more just like your jaw is about to cave in. Her reverse is INSANE. She's quite nice to talk to as well. She is a really sweet lady overall so I wouldn't say she's the most dominant session girl out there, but I would assume she will likely add more and more of that as she gains more experience in the session world. She's not going to be on the cheap end (nor should she be), but in my opinion she is well worth it. Just wish I lived closer to Houston so I could see her more often! Definitely don't miss the opportunity to see her

clay99

Does she have wrestling skills? What's her stamina like? Most of the fbbs I have been with albeit older ones, gass out pretty quickly.

ImJustaFan192

She definitely has some wrestling skills. It's not crazy advanced but I believe she has gotten into jiu jitsu a bit in the past year or so. We only did a few rounds of competitive because although I did want to try it, it isn't really my main thing, so I can't really speak on the stamina part if you were to do it for the majority of the session. She certainly didn't seem to tire at all in the few rounds that we did.

stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she have wrestling skills? What's her stamina like? Most of the fbbs I have been with albeit older ones, gass out pretty quickly.

Many years ago she used to wrestle for Crushwrestling, for what's worth.

awebb1970

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So awesome seeing Julia officially join the scene. She has actually been a UTR for a couple of years (for a select number of people). I was fortunate enough to have sessioned with her some months ago. By far the strongest girl I've ever sessioned with. Like freaky strength and at times it didn't even feel like she was trying real hard. I'm a bigger guy that lifts weights regularly (can bench 3 plates), and yet she manhandled (womanhandled?) me with ease. She was significantly stronger than I was. Armwrestling wasn't particularly close and she even let me use two hands once and although I did win, it wasn't as easy as 2 hands against 1 should be lol. She can basically control how much, or little, you are allowed to move while wrestling. She actually enjoys competitive wrestling too which is pretty cool. Like I said, unreal strength, and she has the size (200+ pounds) on top of that strength. Scissors were very strong, although I think the sheer size of her legs almost makes it to where it's not really a choking feeling, more just like your jaw is about to cave in. Her reverse is INSANE. She's quite nice to talk to as well. She is a really sweet lady overall so I wouldn't say she's the most dominant session girl out there, but I would assume she will likely add more and more of that as she gains more experience in the session world. She's not going to be on the cheap end (nor should she be), but in my opinion she is well worth it. Just wish I lived closer to Houston so I could see her more often! Definitely don't miss the opportunity to see her

how sensual was the session? release?