Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bigger is Better

Started by mockingbird, December 02, 2010, 10:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

This poll is for true offseason lovers. Thus some great Fbb's aren't on this list because they never put on all that much weight in the
offseason, ie Marja Lehtonen who is great in her own right. Some of the Fbbs aren't as well know as others and some haven't re-
cieved all that much recognition for their offseason largess. Andrea Gahan has some of the biggest thighs on the planet but isn't
as well known as Gina Davis. Amanda Dunbar is well known but many haven't seen the photo shoot of her in massive off-season shape
where she is wearing a tight hot pink colored shirt. :P
This poll is a tribute to the ladies who like to bulk up and hulk up. I am sure I have misse some so go easy on the crticisms. Use your 4
selections wisely.
If you like this poll, then please K me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

Julie Bourassa is a Dream. She is Perfect.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

I can't remember who I voted for - probably Tina Lockwood as she's my all-time fave FBB and especially in off-season condition - good to see she scored well, despite being out of the sport the longest - she's still a legend in many fans' eyes.

It was almost a given that Aleesha Young won - she's the current "flavour of the month/year", but I was surprised that Gina Davis didn't do better, given she was always known for her huge, voluptuous, sexy off-season shape (she would've been my second choice).  I always remember the photos of her in the "69" tank top and shorts - DANG! ::)