⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virtual Reality Muscle

Started by taoschild, May 04, 2026, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

I've re-edited and re-released Virtual Reality Muscle. Here is the copy cover, a teaser, and the start of a scene that is an entire short story that I'll post here if people enjoy it:
-----
Virtual Reality Muscle is the story of a man driven by an intense instinct for sexual submission at the hands of a powerfully muscular, dominant woman. Mark's fetish is specific, intense, and unapologetic: he craves strong women with dense, chiseled muscles and the raw physical power to pin him down and take complete control in the bedroom.

The problem? Women like that are rare. Unicorn-rare. And even when he finds them, he's never sure they'll want someone like him.

From his teenage years onward, Mark is consumed by the idea of a woman of steel whose strength isn't just a byproduct of time in the gym, but the core of her being. He films powerfully muscular women, studies their bodies, and channels that obsession into building a VR simulation where his deepest fantasies can run free without fear of ridicule. In this virtual world, his ideal woman exists: dominant, unapologetically muscular, and always in control.

As the simulation nears completion, Mark's real-life encounters with physically powerful women grow more complicated—and more tantalizing—especially when a former gymnast friend of his sister and an exchange student re-enter his life. Both bring a level of physical dominance he's only ever dared to imagine.

Will virtual reality be enough to satisfy his need for a physically dominant partner? Or will he risk social judgment, misunderstanding, and the label of "freak" to pursue that desire in the real world? Virtual Reality Muscle draws readers into a provocative exploration of fetish, fantasy, and desire, asking what true gender equity looks like when attraction leans toward strength, power, and submission. For anyone intrigued by the idea of being overpowered by a woman, this story offers a world where fantasy and reality collide—and where the line between simulation and surrender begins to blur.
----
The first time I saw her lift the barbell, I knew I was in trouble. Elena didn't just curl the weight; she swallowed it into her biceps. Her veins detonated up her forearms as her biceps bulged into mountainous slabs above her ribs. She didn't grunt; she grinned. Sweat slicked the dense ridges of her triceps and the thick slab of her back as she completed each rep like it was a warm‑up, her breathing barely changing.

"Try this," she said, setting the bar down and grabbing a heavier plate. She hoisted it one‑handed, forearm flexed into a steel cable, biceps swelling like a slow, relentless storm. "If you can keep up, you get to find out what it feels like to be pinned under all this."

She wasn't just strong. She was a woman who knew exactly how much she could bench‑press a man with. And for the first time, I wasn't afraid of being crushed. I was desperate to see if she'd actually do it with me.
-----

Here is the scene from the book that will be a short store here:
The realization hit me like lightning. My pulse instantly spiked.

I could post ads on bodybuilding forums, Reddit, and even Craigslist. Offer decent money for a motion capture session. The thought alone made my hands tremble with excitement.

Holy shit... I could have a real, massively muscular woman in my house. Filming her from every angle, watching her flex, move, and pose while covered in sensors. I could write the whole thing off as a legitimate work expense. Even better, I could finish setting up the mobile lab in my living room and have her right here, in my own home, with no one else around.

The fantasy consumed me. I wheezed with nervous, giddy excitement as I wrote the ad. I made it very clear: only women in near-contest shape should apply. They would need to wear as little clothing as possible under the motion capture suit. I even brought home several different sized suits — including the largest one intended for men. If she could fill that suit... fuck.

Days later, responses started coming in. I carefully selected the most promising candidate: Jenna. As the appointment approached, my nervousness escalated into something close to panic. My breathing became shallow and rapid. I changed outfits twice, finally settling on a long-sleeved white shirt and khaki pants that made me look more like an anxious teenager going on his first date than a professional doing a work session.

I paced the living room, then went into the kitchen and took a shot of rum to calm my nerves. It barely helped. My heart was hammering so hard I could feel it in my throat.

The doorbell rang.

I nearly jumped. Wiping my sweaty palms on my pants, I walked to the door on shaky legs and opened it. The woman standing there was enormous.

Even bigger than I had imagined from her email photos. She easily had four or five inches on me and carried an intimidating amount of thick, dense muscle. A white robe barely contained her frame, doing nothing to hide the sheer width of her shoulders or the thickness of her arms and thighs. She looked like she could break me in half without breaking a sweat.

I wheezed out a greeting, my voice cracking with excitement and nerves.

"J-Jenna, I assume?"

She looked down at me with dark, amused eyes. A slight smirk played on her lips as she took in my flushed face and trembling body.

"Yes," she replied. Her voice was deep, thrillingly husky, and carried a distinct German accent that made it even sexier. "You must be Mark."

She stepped inside without waiting for an invitation, her presence immediately filling the room. I could already see the powerful swell of her chest and the dramatic taper of her waist beneath the robe. My cock twitched hard in my pants as I tried, and failed, to keep my eyes from devouring her.

Jenna tilted her head slightly, clearly enjoying my obvious nervousness and barely-contained lust. "You look a little... excited," she said, her voice low and teasing. "Is this really just for work?" I stared at her, completely transfixed. For a long moment, my brain simply short-circuited. I had to physically shake my head to snap myself out of it.

"Yes. Sorry," I half-mumbled, my voice embarrassingly unsteady. "I'm just... not used to having guests." She was immense. Almost frighteningly so.

Jenna wasn't conventionally beautiful, but she was powerfully striking with long charcoal-black hair cascading over shoulders that looked carved from stone, and dark, smoky eyes that seemed to see right through my awkward excitement.

Her white robe was struggling heroically and failing to contain her. Her thick, bullish neck merged seamlessly into massive, meaty traps that rose like mountains. Her arms, even relaxed, were absurd. They were thick, vascular pipes slung outward by the sheer width of her lats and the enormous girth of her biceps. Ropey veins popped prominently against her caramel skin, pulsing visibly with every small movement.

Peeking from beneath the hem of the robe were her legs. They were bare, brutal, and breathtaking. Her calves were swollen, diamond-hard, and ridiculously defined, far larger than I had expected. Thick veins snaked down her shins like rivers, all the way to her ankles. Even in simple black flats and short socks, she towered over me at well over six-foot-two of pure, commanding brawn.

She stood there calmly, letting me drink her in. She was clearly used to this kind of stunned reaction. After a few long seconds, she tilted her head slightly, causing the thick cords in her neck to stand out and her veins to throb.

"May I come in?" she asked, her deep, husky voice sending a shiver down my spine. With seemingly zero effort, she lifted the heavy-looking duffel bag higher in one powerful hand.

I let out a nervous, shaky laugh. "Um— yes, please! Sorry—" I stammered, quickly stepping aside and waving her in like an idiot.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Here is the link to the book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Her thighs were monstrous. They were thick, sweeping, and separated into distinct heads, while her calves were diamond-hard and ridiculously large. Every inch of her looked powerful, sensual, and dangerously erotic.

She stood perfectly still for a moment, letting me stare. Then she cocked her head slightly to one side. The movement made her thick neck muscles cord and her traps flare upward, while her broad, boulder-like shoulders seemed to widen even further.

A small, knowing smile curved her full lips as she watched my reaction. Her dark eyes gleamed with satisfaction, clearly enjoying the way I was struggling to breathe, the way my gaze helplessly devoured her body, and the obvious bulge in my pants that I couldn't possibly hide.

She knew exactly what kind of effect her temple of muscle was having on me... and she was basking in it. Slack-jawed didn't even begin to describe it, or in this case, me. Jenna stood before me almost completely naked, and she clearly took pride in it. If she hadn't been so massively thick, my hungry stare might have burned straight through her. My eyes roamed greedily over her body, drinking in every outrageous detail. Her back was arched slightly, pushing her enormous pectorals forward like a proud shelf of pure power. Years of brutal training had transformed her chest into two thick, striated slabs of beef that jutted outward dramatically. She had long since sacrificed any soft breast tissue for this glorious, rippling muscle. Deep striations radiated outward from the center of her pecs and carved downward into her rugged, washboard abs. Each block was separated by sharp, deep cuts. I had to physically shake my head again to pull myself out of the trance.

Practicality finally forced its way back into my brain.

"I... uh..." I stammered, then tried again. "I don't think you're going to fit into the motion capture suit. Not even the men's size. We'll have to attach the sensors directly to your skin. It might take a while."

Jenna's full lips curved into a slow, knowing smile. The idea that she was too big for even the largest suit clearly pleased her.

"You didn't expect someone my size?" she asked, her rich, husky German accent wrapping around every word like velvet. Her voice was deep, warm, and powerfully feminine all at once.

As she spoke, her muscles flexed and rippled with the most casual movement. Thick veins and tendons stood out prominently beneath skin stretched so tight it looked painted on. Her traps rose, her delts capped harder, and every breath made her colossal frame shift and swell in the most erotic way.

She moved gracefully into the center of the cleared space, her steps surprisingly light and cat-like despite her elephantine bulk. The floor creaked softly under her weight. She planted her big, muscle-gnarled hands on her powerful hips, fingers spread wide. Her quads flared outward dramatically so that each head clearly was visible. They were thick, sweeping, and brutally defined.

She stood there topless, wearing nothing but a tiny black thong that looked almost comical against her hyper-muscular body. The tiny strip of fabric disappeared between her massive glutes like it had given up trying to contain her. Jenna watched me closely, her dark eyes gleaming with amusement and quiet arrogance.

"This is your session," she said, her voice low and slightly teasing. "You may touch."

The permission hit me like a drug. I let out a shaky breath, my cock throbbing painfully in my pants. She was simply enormous. None of the women at the Olympia had looked quite like this. Where had she been hiding? How was a woman this massively muscular not famous?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

"Um... no, not quite your size," I mumbled, still half-distracted by her body. "But you're going to be perfect. Absolutely perfect."

I turned away for a moment to grab the box of reflective markers and sensors, using the brief moment to subtly brush my aching cock with my thumb, trying to relieve some of the pressure. I hadn't been remotely prepared for someone of her massiveness.

When I turned back around, my jaw dropped again.

Jenna had rotated, presenting me with her back. The sight was breathtaking. Her lats spread out like thick, striated wings, creating an absurd V-taper that made her waist look impossibly small by comparison. Deep grooves and bulging muscle shifted under her skin with every subtle movement. Her entire back looked like a living anatomy chart where every muscle group hypertrophied to an almost inhuman degree.

I held my breath as I approached her from behind, terrified she would hear me panting with raw lust. My hands trembled slightly as I prepared to place the first sensor on her warm, stretched skin.

This was no longer just a work session.

A near-naked, massively muscular goddess was standing in the middle of my living room, giving me permission to touch her body.

And I was already completely lost.

"May I?" I croaked, my voice sounding pathetically weak and submissive in front of this physical superior.

Jenna gave a small nod of permission.

Even with her assent, my fingers trembled as I began placing the cold sensors on her skin. The moment the first one touched her back, she flinched slightly. The movement sent powerful ripples across her lats and traps. Her thick muscles shifted and rolled in ways that defied normal human anatomy.

"Sorry," I muttered quickly. "I know they're cold."

I struggled desperately to stay professional. Every instinct screamed at me to grab, squeeze, and worship the dense layers of brawn beneath my fingertips. Her deltoids were like bowling balls. Each head was so distinct and massive that I needed several sensors just to capture their movement. As I worked my way lower, I placed more markers across her glutes. Jenna responded by casually flexing them, making the giant, striated globes harden and separate with pinpoint control.

The sight made my cock throb violently.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I paused for a brief second, unable to resist rubbing my aching erection through my pants. I took the risky gamble that she might notice. She didn't seem to,  or if she did, she chose not to comment.

Finally finished with her back, I swallowed hard and asked, "Um... do you want to do your front now, or should I keep going?"

Jenna's muscles twitched and rippled involuntarily from the cold touch of the sensors. She slowly rotated her massive frame to face me, a slight smirk of superiority playing on her lips.

"You are doing fine," she said, her deep, husky voice laced with amusement.

Now facing me, her nearly naked front was even more devastating.

Her powerful chest was bare and gloriously thick. Two heavy, striated slabs of pectoral muscle stood proud upon her chest. Blue veins snaked visibly across the pale skin stretched tight over the dense beef. Below them, her abs looked like a set of polished billiard balls, brutally hard and deeply separated. Every ridge and cut swept dramatically down toward her thick, muscular waist and wide, powerful hips. Her quads bulged outward aggressively, each head clearly defined even when relaxed.
She was muscle everywhere — thick, dry, shredded beyond belief. What little remained of her breasts had long been replaced by this magnificent shelf of pec meat. Her large nipples stood hard and erect in the cool air, completely unashamed of her near-nudity.

She looked down at me with dark, confident eyes as I stood there frozen, mouth slightly open in pure awe.

"Continue," she instructed, her tone calm but commanding.

She stood firm and proud, clearly waiting to see what I would do. Would I remain strictly professional? Would I allow my hands to linger? Would I dare "accidentally" touch more than necessary?

"Yes... yes, of course," I stuttered, my face burning. "I'm sorry. You're just so... big. Enormous. Strong— I mean... incredibly impressive."

She was more than impressive. She put every woman I'd seen at the Olympia to shame. Hell, Arnold in his prime would have struggled to match her thickness and density. The raw power radiating from her body left my mind foggy and my cock painfully hard.

Holding my breath, I placed the first sensor on her left pec. I pressed down firmly, deliberately cupping the heavy muscle in my palm so my fingers could brush across her stiff nipple. The sensation was electric. I fantasized wildly about leaning forward, taking that hard nipple into my mouth, and pressing my entire body against her unyielding hardness.

Instead, I forced myself to move to her shoulder, placing another sensor on one of her massive deltoids. After a moment, I returned to her right pec. Emboldened by her lack of objection, I lingered longer this time. My palm pressed fully against the thick muscle while my thumb slowly circled her erect nipple, feeling its firmness.

I looked up at her face, heart pounding, waiting to see how she would react to my increasingly bold touch.

Jenna's lips curled into a slow, knowing smile at my clumsy compliment. She let the silence stretch for an unnaturally long moment before replying in that rich, husky German accent.

"Thank you," she purred, deliberately drawing out the words. "Yes... I am rather... big. I've worked hard to become so." She flexed her pecs slightly, making the thick slabs jump under my hand. "I've worked very hard to become this way. It's good of you to notice."

There was a faint edge of mockery in her tone, but also clear satisfaction. A woman didn't sculpt herself into this kind of immense, flawless temple of muscle without developing a powerful streak of narcissism and a deep craving for worship.

Every time the cold sensor pads touched her skin, her muscles twitched and flexed hypnotically. When my fingers brushed across her large, already engorged nipple, it swelled even harder under my touch. Jenna trembled for a brief second before regaining perfect control, standing stoically still once again.

Attaching the sensors to her upper pecs proved difficult. The muscle was so rippled, striated, and densely veined that finding a smooth enough patch was nearly impossible. When I brushed her nipple again, this time intentionally, she looked down at me with a distinctly predatory gleam in her dark eyes.

"More," she commanded, her voice low and authoritative.

My breathing became ragged and audible. This woman — this goddess — was openly giving me permission to touch, explore, and worship her body. I took her thick, erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger, gently rolling and twisting it. Then I let my hand slide lower, openly massaging the heavy, powerful slabs of her pectoral muscles. The incredible density and hardness beneath my palm was intoxicating and  an overwhelming aphrodisiac.

Emboldened, I cupped her other pec, deliberately avoiding the sensor while my palm rubbed slow circles over her stiff, cherry-red nipple. My hips moved forward almost involuntarily, pressing my throbbing cock against the rock-hard surface of her quad. The contrast between my soft flesh and her unyielding muscle made me dizzy with lust.

My mind was fogging over, drowning in her sheer size and power.

Unable to resist any longer, I looked up into her eyes, lips parted, silently begging for more. Jenna held perfectly still for a moment... then deliberately flexed. Every muscle in her upper body exploded outward at once. Her lats flared wide, traps rose like mountains, and brutally capped delts shone with thick veins popping across her pale skin. The display of raw, incomprehensible power made my knees weak.

She looked down at me from her superior height with a slightly scornful, superior smirk. She knew exactly how small and helpless I was next to her. She knew I was completely owned by her physique.

Still, she wanted my worship.

I squeezed her nipple harder, twisting it between my fingers. The harder I squeezed, the more she seemed to enjoy it. Her lips parted slightly, but she didn't pant. At least not yet. My desperate cock grinding against her granite quad was just further proof of her absolute superiority.

Finally, I looked up at her again, eyes pleading, silently begging to take her plump nipple into my mouth.

Jenna gave me a slow, arrogant smile. She nodded once... then issued a single, commanding word.

"Suckle."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The command hit me like lightning.

"Yes," I hissed submissively, my voice trembling with need.

I flicked my tongue across her hard nipple before wrapping my lips around it and sucking greedily. My hands roamed eagerly over her body, squeezing the dense, iron-hard lats that felt like thick wings of muscle. I poked and prodded at her raw, meaty physique, losing all sense of restraint as my hands explored her colossal form.

As I suckled on her like a helpless child, the massive power gap between us only fueled my desire. We weren't equals. She was the adult — the goddess — and I was nothing more than a weak, worshipful boy.

My frantic hands eventually moved upward, sliding over her massive shoulders until my fingers found the thick, corded veins snaking across her enormous upper arms. The skin was paper-thin over rock-hard muscle. There wasn't a trace of fat anywhere. I traced those bulging blue veins reverently while continuing to suck and lick her swollen nipples with desperate hunger.

Jenna stood tall and dominant above me, quietly reveling in my complete submission to her superior, muscular body. Jenna's titanic left arm swept around me like a steel girder, pressing the solid, stone-like mass of her forearm against the back of my head. With casual strength, she crushed my face harder into her thick, meaty pectoral muscle, forcing her swollen, erect nipple even deeper into my eager mouth.

At the same time, she raised her right arm and slowly pumped a brutal biceps flex. Her enormous arm bunched and swelled violently, the muscle inflating into a veiny, throbbing ball that peaked impossibly high. She turned her head to admire her own arm as it jumped and strained, the peak rising higher with every slow, controlled pump. Veins as thick as pencils snaked across the surface of the swollen muscle.

I was dizzy with lust, completely suspended in awe of her muscle-bound superiority.

Jenna milked the flex until her arm trembled with effort, the muscle so tightly contracted it had to border on pain. For her, that pain was clearly pleasure. Feeling my rock-hard cock desperately grinding against her granite quad, she let out a low, dark chuckle.

Then, almost reluctantly, she released my head. Her massive left hand moved to my shoulder instead, and she squeezed. Hard. The power in her grip was terrifying. Her fingers dug deep enough to leave painful bruises. She did it so casually, so effortlessly, as if to remind me of the vast, chasm between her strength and my weakness.

With a sudden, deliberate toss of her hand, she sent me sprawling backward onto the floor. I landed hard, staring up at her in stunned submission. Jenna looked down at me with a predatory smile, one elegant eyebrow arched. Her dark eyes devoured me like a helpless prey. She was clearly enjoying her total physical and psychological dominance.

"Work first..." she purred, drawing the words out slowly, "then... pleasure."

The way she said "pleasure" made it perfectly clear whose pleasure she meant.

I was so close to coming from the combination of her overwhelming size, casual strength, and arrogant dominance that I had to shake my head sharply to regain some semblance of control.

"Okay... okay, right," I stammered breathlessly. "Let's get started then."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I hurried over to the cameras on shaky legs, powering them on and making sure the hard drives were recording. My voice was still unsteady as I gave her instructions.

"Umm... I need you to do as many different poses as possible." I swallowed hard, then added timidly, "And could you... be kind of dominant? Proud of your strength?"

Jenna chuckled, low and dangerous. A wicked, predator's grin spread across her face.

"So... you wish for me to act like myself," she said, her deep, accented voice dripping with amusement. "Very well." She had zero shame about the cameras capturing her nearly nude body — topless, wearing nothing but a tiny lacy thong that barely covered anything. The thin fabric was almost swallowed by the thick, hard ridges of muscle surrounding her bulging vulva. Her quads were monstrous thick, sweeping, steel-cabled slabs that dominated her lower body, while her deeply etched core looked like carved stone.

As she began striding around the cleared space with panther-like grace and confidence, the 360-degree cameras tracked her every movement. I fought the overwhelming urge to touch myself.

"That's perfect..." I breathed, voice thick with awe. "Yes... just like that."

Jenna started speaking as she moved, her tone growing more dominant and taunting with every word.

She hit a brutal crab pose, thrusting her chest forward. Her pecs exploded outward into a thick, veiny wall of muscle, jagged blue veins crawling across the dense slabs.

"This," she gloated, flexing harder, "is a chest. You call yourself a man? Yours pales in comparison to this wall of muscle."

Her voice was commanding, mocking, and deeply erotic. I nodded helplessly, my cock throbbing painfully in my pants. "Is that what you want?" she asked playfully, briefly breaking character with a smirk.

"Yes," I answered quickly, voice hoarse. "That's perfect."

She turned away from me and exploded into a massive lat spread. Her back became a breathtaking landscape of thick, striated muscle. Her lats flared out dramatically, framed by boulder-like deltoids and towering biceps peaks. Her traps rose powerfully into her thick, corded neck.

"And this," she continued, her voice dripping with superiority, "is simply breathtaking, isn't it... you little pussy?" I whispered "Yes..." under my breath, completely lost in her power and sensuality.

When she finally turned back around, she was smiling. The woman was proud, arrogant, and fully aware of the devastating effect she was having on me and likely would have on a host of VR faithful..

Pose after pose, Jenna twisted and flexed with authority, sending me spiraling into helpless waves of desperate lust. My cock was leaking badly now, the steady drops of precum soaking through my underwear as it spasmed and throbbed painfully against the fabric, begging for release that only she could grant.

Her quads exploded outward with every movement, growing from merely huge into chiseled, angular slabs of sharp, striated beef that virtually swallowed her kneecaps. Her biceps ballooned into rugged, towering peaks that rivaled mountain ranges in both mass and definition. Every flex pulled at me like a gravitational force I couldn't resist.

All the while, she continued teasing me with her deep, exotic voice, each word dripping with superiority and designed to be captured by the microphones.

"Look at these quads, little man," she taunted as she hit a side leg pose, her voice low and mocking. "Thicker than your waist. I could crush your skull between them without even trying."

She switched to a front double biceps, her peaks rising obscenely. "These arms... do you even lift, weak boy? Or do you just get hard watching real women who are stronger than you?"

My cock leaked even more heavily at her words, the wet spot on my pants becoming impossible to hide.

Jenna smirked, clearly enjoying my degradation, or perhaps stoking it because she knew what it did to me.

"Pathetic. I can see your tiny cock leaking like a desperate little slut just from watching me flex. Is this what gets you off? Being reminded how inferior you are?"

Time seemed to disappear as I watched her pulse and pose, sweat now glistening on her skin and highlighting every cut and vein under the harsh lights. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of torment, she broke character.

"I think that's well over an hour," she said casually, then immediately turned and hit a colossal back lat spread.

Her favorite pose, clearly. As she unfurled her tremendous wings, dense, shredded muscle welled up and pulsed violently until her entire back shook with power. She raised her arms overhead, causing the muscular landscape to shift and reconfigure in a breathtaking symphony of bulging peaks, deep valleys, and striations. Then she finished with a massive back double biceps, her arms swelling to an even more monstrous size, veins angry and thick across the monumental peaks. Seventy-five minutes in, she looked even bigger and harder than when she had first dropped her robe.

Finally, Jenna turned to face me. Without warning, she slid her fingers inside her tiny silk thong and began slowly fingering herself with long, fluid strokes, her engorged clit visibly swollen.

"We are done," she announced, voice thick with arousal and command. "You will service me now."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login