⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story - Stronger tha me

Started by kot5510, April 25, 2026, 03:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kot5510


**Stronger Than Me**

Julia and I had been together for three months. My name was Max. I was 29, 5'10" (178 cm) tall, and rather slim – the kind of guy who preferred cardio machines at the gym instead of lifting heavy weights. Julia was 27, 6'0" (182 cm) tall, broad-shouldered, and had been seriously into strength training since her teenage years. She worked as a physiotherapist and trained five to six times a week.

At the beginning, I had barely noticed her muscles. She usually wore loose clothing, and when we made love, it was tender and equal. That changed on that Saturday afternoon.

We had decided to get rid of our old sofa and bring a new one upstairs. The old one was a massive beast made of solid wood and leather that had barely made it up the stairs even with two people when we first bought it. I pushed and pulled with all my strength, but the sofa barely moved an inch.

"Wait," Julia said calmly. She was wearing a tight gray sports top and short leggings. She stepped beside me, bent her knees slightly, slid her hands underneath the sofa, and took a deep breath.

Then she lifted it.

Her arms swelled instantly. Her biceps rose into hard, round peaks under her skin, her shoulders and upper back tightening into clearly defined strands. With calm, controlled power, she carried the heavy sofa alone through the hallway, down the two steps, and set it outside. The muscles in her legs — especially her quadriceps — stood out sharply with every step.

I stood frozen in place. My heart pounded so hard I could hear it rushing in my ears. A hot, almost painful tug shot through my groin. Within seconds, I was rock hard. The arousal hit me so suddenly and intensely that I felt slightly dizzy. I couldn't take my eyes off her arms.

Julia turned around, wiped the sweat from her forehead, and smiled at me innocently. "Everything okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I swallowed hard. My voice came out hoarse. "You... you lifted that by yourself. That thing must weigh at least 250 pounds (120 kg)."

She shrugged, and her trapezius muscle briefly flexed. "Well, I do train."

That evening, I couldn't think about anything else.

Two weeks later, it escalated.

We were at the hardware store picking up new shelves. The longest and heaviest boards were on the top rack. I tried to lift one down — unsuccessfully. It almost slipped out of my hands.

Julia stepped next to me, grabbed it with one hand, and lifted the heavy board down effortlessly. She tucked it under her arm and carried it to the cart. Again, I saw it: the biceps of her right arm swelled into a perfect, hard peak. The vein on top stood out clearly. Her shoulders were broad and rounded, her triceps sharply defined as she stabilized the weight.

I felt my pants growing tight. My breathing quickened. I had to turn away so no one in the store would notice my arousal.

Once we got home, I couldn't hold back any longer.

We were standing in the living room among the new shelves. Julia was still wearing the tight black tank top from the shopping trip. I stepped behind her, placed my hands gently on her shoulders, and felt the warm, firm muscle beneath.

"Julia..." I whispered, "can I... see your arms? Really see them?"

She turned around slowly. Her eyes held a mix of surprise and growing understanding. "You mean... like this?"

She raised her right arm, clenched her fist, and deliberately flexed her biceps. The muscle jumped out — large, round, and rock-hard. The skin stretched smoothly over it. A soft, aroused moan escaped me.

"May I touch it?" I asked with a trembling voice.

Julia nodded slowly. "You may touch anything you want."

My hands settled reverently on her biceps. It felt incredibly hot and solid. I squeezed gently at first, then harder. The muscle barely yielded. I ran my fingers over it, feeling every fiber, the vein, the slight rise of the peak. My cock throbbed painfully inside my pants.

"Harder," she whispered.

I pressed with both hands. Julia flexed maximally. Her biceps became even harder, even rounder. I couldn't help myself — I leaned forward and kissed the hard bulge. My lips pressed against the hot skin, then my tongue. A soft sigh came from Julia.

"You really like this, don't you?" she murmured. Her voice had grown darker. "That I'm stronger than you."

I nodded without lifting my mouth from her arm. "Yes... it drives me crazy."

She smiled, pulled me up, and kissed me passionately. Then she gently but firmly pushed me onto the sofa. "Take off your shirt."

I obeyed. She straddled my lap, took my hands, and placed them on her upper arms. "Feel them properly. Both of them."

I massaged her arms while she alternately flexed and relaxed. The contrast between her soft, warm skin and the steel-hard muscle underneath nearly drove me insane. My hands wandered to her shoulders, then to her broad, muscular back. Everywhere I felt raw power.

Julia leaned forward, her breasts brushing against my face. "Do you want to see how strong I really am?"

I nodded breathlessly.

She stood up, pulled me to my feet, and suddenly lifted me — just like that. With one arm under my knees and the other around my back, she carried me through the living room as if I weighed nothing. Her arms and shoulders worked visibly, the muscles standing out clearly. I wrapped my arms around her neck and felt my heart racing. The arousal was now so strong that I moaned softly.

"Fuck... Julia..."

She carried me into the bedroom, laid me gently on the bed, and slowly pulled her tank top over her head. Her upper body was breathtaking: broad shoulders, defined chest muscles, a visible six-pack, and those incredible arms. She flexed both biceps at the same time and held the pose.

"Come here and worship them," she said softly, almost commandingly.

I crawled to her, knelt on the bed in front of her, and began to adore her muscles with my hands and mouth. I kissed, licked, and massaged every inch of her arms, shoulders, and back. Julia breathed heavier, clearly enjoying the attention. Her hands ran through my hair while I circled her biceps with my tongue.

"You belong to me now," she whispered. "And tonight I'm going to show you exactly how strong these muscles are."

She gently but firmly pushed me onto my back, straddled me, and guided my hands back to her arms. As we made love, she kept deliberately flexing — with every movement, with every thrust. I was allowed to feel her strength wherever I wanted.

Later, as we lay exhausted side by side, she gently stroked my cheek.

"You don't have to be ashamed," she said softly. "I like that my strength turns you on so much. We can do this much more often... if you want."

I smiled, pulled her close, and kissed her still slightly flexed biceps.

"I don't want anything else"