Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Things We Do For Our Country

Started by hatour, April 24, 2026, 06:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

The Things We Do For Our Country
by Hatour

I know you have seen me in all the newspapers and news shows. I am the one who found Bin Laden. You have all also heard the story of how I got him. Well, that's not really what happened. The truth isn't actually classified, but no one would believe the truth. So, I am writing the real story here so that everyone knows the truth behind how we captured him.

It was the spring of 2008. I was the company commander of Company Bravo Zulu, 3rd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group. My company specialized in going out into the field and either getting or confirming intelligence. My battalion commander called me into the briefing room to give my company their next assignment.

"Good morning, captain," the lieutenant colonel greeted me. "I am sorry to call you into another assignment so quickly, but we have information regarding the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and we need this information verified immediately. I am recommending that you personally lead this mission, since you are the best collector of information we've got."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, sir," I replied.

"It has come to our attention that a small tribe that resides in the mountains just northeast of the village of Ali Kheyl, near the Pakistan border, may know the whereabouts of Bin Laden. The leader of the tribe is a woman named Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah, but her followers call her Asna Ujala Mawiyah. As you are well aware, it is quite uncommon for a woman to lead a tribe in this area of the world. Apparently, her tribe was the only tribe that was able to successfully resist Taliban rule. They would be natural allies for us and if she does indeed know the whereabouts of Bin Laden, it should be easy to convince her to share the information."

"This sounds like a slam dunk, sir. What's the catch?"

"Truth be told, we have sent two other platoons from two other companies up there before, but they never returned. Not only will you have to get the information about Bin Laden, you will also have to find out what happened to the other two platoons we sent."

"You can count on me, sir."

I left the room and hand selected a small platoon that I would lead myself. We got in our transports and headed to Ali Kheyl. After we arrived there, we resupplied and headed up into the mountains. Surprisingly enough, it did not take us long to find her tribe, or rather, they found us. After they relieved us of our weapons, they escorted us to their camp. When we got to their camp, I was surprised to see some of our soldiers walking freely among the tribesmen.

Apparently, they had been converted into worshiping their leader. They stated that she really was Asna Ujala Mawiyah. For those who do not speak Muslim, this name that they call her means one to be praised, light of the universe, the essence of life. I asked them what happened to the rest of their platoons, and they said that they were killed because they refused to join the tribe. I asked them if they had forgotten about their duty to their country or if they were brainwashed. They simply laughed and said that I would soon understand.

The tribesmen were quite friendly and we were treated very well. One thing I noticed was that there were no women in the camp, only men and little girls. When I asked one of the tribesmen why this was, he simply replied because that is the way Asna Ujala Mawiyah commands it to be.

After a day or two, my platoon was led into a large tent. We were told to sit on a large rug. In front of us where two people. The first person was a male of average height in the area, around 5' 7." Sitting next to him, in an ornate chair, covered from head to toe in a blood red burqa, was the largest person I had ever seen. I would say that she was just over six feet wide. She seemed to take up all the space in the tent. You couldn't help but feel small and insignificant in her presence. Sitting down, she was the same height as the man standing next to her. This had to be some trick. Her burqa had to be stuffed and be hiding some platform on which the chair was standing.

When we were settled, the man spoke. "Afghan society is tribal and conservative. Women have long been relegated to a subservient role. However, in the 1960s and '70s, the role for women was slowing expanding. By 1964, they had been granted the vote. The cities had begun to produce educated women, who entered the professions and mixed comfortably with men. The Soviet invasion in 1979 was a disaster for Afghanistan generally, but under the Russians, women's rights were protected. In some cases, women's rights were even advanced to a degree that alienated some in Afghanistan's tradition-bound society. More women were introduced into government, given an authority that many men found unnerving. Then in 1996, the Taliban seized power. The Taliban made Afghanistan a laboratory for the systematic oppression of women. It sought to make women not just obedient but nonexistent. Not just submissive but invisible. It was at the time of the rise of the Taliban that Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah became Asna Ujala Mawiyah. She retreated into the mountains and started to draw followers. She showed us the true way of things, as you will soon learn. But first, Asna Ujala Mawiyah wishes to know why you are here."

I rose and stated, "We, as representatives of the United States, are also champions of women's rights. We..."

The man raised his hand and interrupted me. "Asna Ujala Mawiyah already knows this. But why have you come?"

I have found with these gruff tribal types, it is always best to be direct. "We are here for the same reason the last two platoons came here. We seek your knowledge as to the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden."

"We do know where Osama Bin Laden is, " the man replied. "Asna Ujala Mawiyah will tell you where he is if you adhere to her code of challenge. Do you accept?"

"Please explain to me how this challenge works."

"You give her three challenges of strength and endurance to complete in her cave. If she succeeds, you must complete her three challenges of strength and endurance in the cave. If she fails any of the challenges, you get what you seek. If you fail, she gets you and your followers."

"What if we both complete the challenges?"

"That has never happened."

"That may be so, but what would happen if we both completed the challenges?"

For the first time, we heard her speak. "Then you have proven yourself worthy and will get what you seek." Her voice was sweet and sultry. Just imagine the sexiest voice you have ever heard and double it.

"Very well," I replied. "I accept your challenge."

The man next to Asna Ujala Mawiyah clapped his hands twice. The men who had stepped outside when we were settled in the tent came back in and escorted my men out of the tent. The man, who was standing next to Asna Ujala Mawiyah stepped towards me, wished me luck in my quest for enlightenment, and left. I was now alone with Asna Ujala Mawiyah.

Asna began to stand. She rose higher and higher. Eventually she stopped rising. Her head touched the top of the tent. In that position she was well over a foot taller than my 6' 2" height. I waited for her to step down, but all she did was turn and walked behind the chair. I was amazed. There was no podium at all. She actually was well over seven feet tall!

She opened a curtain and gestured for me to go through it. When I went through, I found myself in a well lit cave. In it was a large assortment of old Soviet vehicles in various states of disrepair. Among the vehicles were T-55 AMV battle tanks, BMP-1P infantry fighting vehicles, and BTR-70 armored personnel carriers. Along with the vehicles were various devices that I can tell was used to lift large weights.

All of a sudden, a shadow descended upon me. It was Asna. She walked in front of me and motioned for me to follow her. We moved further into the cave to stand amongst all the equipment. "Are you ready for the challenge?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good," she said. "I wear this burqa not because men want me to wear it. I wear it because if I do not, the men in my tribe would not be able to get anything done. My body is too much of a distraction and will usually result in fights as they attempt to gain my attention and favor. But now it is unnecessary."

She crouched down and flexed her arms in front of her. Her blood red burqa burst off of her body. All that remained of the burqa was what covered her face. When the taters of her burqa hit the floor, my jaw hung open. Before me stood the most gargantuan mountain of muscle I have ever seen. She was larger than anything I have ever seen, in person, in pictures, even in drawings. She filled up my entire field of vision. I could not find a single place in her physique that was not at least five times as large as the largest body part I have ever seen. Her conditioning was not extreme, as was exhibited by her large breasts. However, you could still see slight muscle striations throughout the dark olive skin of her entire body.

At that moment, her real name came to mind: Shalimar Aaliyah Haajar Mawara Izzah. Her parents must have been psychics to have named her such. Translated, her real name means beautiful and strong, tall and towering, hard as a rock, superior, with might and power. She truly was the embodiment of her name.

She stopped her flex and stood there unabashedly naked before me. "I see that you are impressed," she said. "I also see that you like." I was so focused on her large physique, I had not noticed that I was sporting a huge woody. "That is good if you are to survive my challenges. Speaking of which, what are your challenges?"

I looked at her massive physique and pondered how strong she was. I walked around her so I could look around the cave. As I walked passed her, I was amazed by the sheer thickness of her physique. I tore my eyes off of her and looked around the cave again. All I saw was huge amounts of heavy boulders and metal equipment. She couldn't possibly use this stuff to work out. Well I guess it was time to find out.

I noticed a large axel that was lying beside one of the BTR-70 armored personnel carriers. It was 20 feet long and about a foot round. I pointed to it and said, "For my first challenge, bend that in half."

She took off her face covering and snickered. I gasped as I looked upon her face for the first time. A long mane of black hair fell across her wide shoulders. Her irises were so dark and black; you couldn't even see her pupils. It was like looking into a shiny black pool. I could see my reflection in her eyes. I was lost gazing into them.

She snickered again and turned to walk over to the axel. I watched as she grasped it with one hand, lifted it up and placed her other hand about seven feet away from her other hand. Without even a look of strain on her face, she bent the metal tube in half. Her arms, chest, and traps hardly even moved with the effort. However, she didn't stop there. She continued to tie the large metal object into a large knot. She dropped the tied piece of metal on the cave floor. The floor shook as a testament to its massive weight.

She wiped her hands together and said, "Is that the best you can do, soldier? I didn't even have to flex to do that."

I was amazed. She had to exert a ridiculous amount of power on that axel to bend it, let alone tie it in a knot! I had to think of something that could defeat this tower of strength. I looked around. I noticed that one of the T-55 AMV battle tanks was not disassembled and resting on jacks. I knew that the tank weighed 50 tons. Surely she was not strong enough to lift that, so I challenged her to squat it three times.

Once again, there was no change in Asna's expression. She started to walk up to the tank. She passed another tank and I was amazed to see that she was the same height as the tank! That would make her 7' 6" tall!

She approached the tank that was on jacks and turned to face me. She crouched down as low as she was able to and started to inch herself backwards toward the center of the tank. She barely had enough clearance to get to the center. Every so often her shoulder would brush up against the bottom of the tank and the tank moved up slightly. She can't possibly be this strong.

She settled in the middle, placed her shoulders and hands on the bottom of the tank and stood up. Her legs doubled in size. Each quadriceps could be clearly seen and was each as large as my chest! She squatted down and quickly stood back up. She repeated the process for her third rep. But suddenly, I heard a small grunt as she started to raise the tank over her head! Her arms took on the size and definition of large boulders! She smiled as she lowered the tank to her shoulders and lifted the tank above her head again! She completed one more rep and than placed the tank back on the jacks.

She started to walk back to me. Her legs jumped with each step. I couldn't believe it, but her arms and legs were larger than before as they started to get some blood flowing through her muscles. "That was a nice warm up," she said. "But you have yet to give me a real challenge. I almost think you don't really want me to tell you where Osama Bin Laden is. I think you want to worship me. At least I know one part of you does."

She was mocking me as I was constraining to keep my erection in check. How dare she mock me? I knew people who worked in the Pentagon when that plane hit! Okay. I'll have her do the impossible. The unthinkable. "Okay, here is your third and final challenge. I want you to take that axel you tied into a knot, place the knot between your buttocks and cut it in half using only your glutes."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Interesting. I have never been asked to do such a feat before. I may have to use a good portion of my strength to accomplish this one."

She walked to the axel and picked it up. With her glutes facing me, she spread her legs wide and inserted the knot of the axel between her buttocks. Then she squeezed. The knot was easily crushed between her rock hard buttocks, but the axel did not break apart. She started to alternately flex her buttocks, creating a rubbing action on the metal. Her glutes exploded in size and definition as she worked the metal over. Each buttock was larger than a bowling bowl. Striations began to become more pronounced as she put more and more pressure on the metal.

She started to moan as the metal started to give way. She increased the tempo of her rubbing. Up and down each glute went, each striation was acting as teeth tearing into the metal. Then with a scream and a massive flex, the axel crashed to the cave floor in two pieces. She turned to face me. She was actually breathing heavily as a light sheen of sweat covered her body.

She looked amazing. Her traps were as big as my head. Her immensely wide chest and lats were so thick that she could no longer place her arms at her sides. Her thick, meaty pecs heaved up and down, the small sheen of sweat brought out the striations that were beginning to come to the surface. Her breasts were larger than my head looked as if they defied gravity. Her abs were bigger than pool balls and looked as hard as steel. Her thighs were larger than the tires of the light armored vehicles. Her knees were an afterthought as her calves exploded by two feet on either side of her shin.

She watched me look her over and when she saw me return to her arms, she flexed them hard into a double bicep pose. Her arms erupted with muscle. Her biceps started to show even more definition as the split in her bicep began to show. I could have sworn that her arms grew another inch or two. Her triceps matched the size of her bicep, as little striations began to appear on them. Her arms were larger than boulders, they defied description. My erection was now showing through my pants.

"That one actually gave me quite a workout," Asna said, as she brought down her arms. "It is good that you now have an erection because it is now time for my three challenges for you. I have yet to meet a man who can withstand my love making. So your challenge is to survive my three vices of love making. You must remain hard and orgasm three times."

I was flabbergasted. How could this be a challenge? I get to fuck the hell out of this glorious mountain of muscle. I was so turned on I almost came right then and there. She sauntered up to me, grabbed my pants, and ripped them off of me.

Once again she raised one eyebrow and a smile lit up her face. "Very impressive," she said. "I have never seen a phallus so full and large in person." She stared at my erection that was at full attention. Allow me to explain. My cock, when fully erect, is just under one foot long and the width is just shy of a coke can. Many women have been impressed, but then start to complain because it is too big. I have never been able to even fully thrust into woman.

"Now let us see if that beast has the stamina," she said. She turned around and picked up a piece of the destroyed axel. She walked back to me and bent it into a U shape around my chest. Effortlessly, she picked me up and then rammed the ends of the axel into the cave wall. I was being held about a foot off of the ground.

She stepped back and said, "You have witnessed the power of my buttocks. Now it is time for you to experience it." She turned around and bent her knees slightly. She placed her bottom up against the base of my shaft between those two glorious cheeks and slowly stood up.

The feeling was ecstasy. Her butt was more solid than steel. The striations in her glutes were so large they felt like fingers massaging my cock. She slowly moved up and down. We both started to moan. I could not believe that something that just tore steel in half could be so gentle.

Then she stood up and started to alternately flex her glutes. Once again, the striations were massaging my shaft to new heights of pleasure. I looked down and was surprise to notice that my cock actually looked small in her ass crevasse. I am used to my erection looking massive compared to the girl I am with. I looked down right puny compared to this behemoth of muscle.

Then she leaned into me and sandwiched my cock between her butt cheeks. She engulfed the entire length! The steely hardness was sending sensations throughout my entire shaft. I had never known such pleasure before. She continued to alternately flex her glutes but started to add little flexing pulses to the mix.

At this point, I placed my hands on her glutes to explore their thickness. Her moaning got a little louder and she started to increase the tempo of her flexes. Both our breathing got quicker as she also started to rock side to side. Her flexes were starting to get harder and harder as she started to grind harder against me. It was starting to get a little painful, but in a good way.

She bent down and to touch her toes and actually lifted me up so that I was no longer supported by the axel. The tightness and the manipulations were too much for me. My body shook as it orgasmed. She moaned a sign of contentment as she felt my cum rain on her lower back.

She stepped forward and turned around. She place one hand on the metal that was holding me up and pulled it out of the wall. I fell like a sack of potatoes on the cave floor. I was amazed that I was still erect. I had never had such a satisfying orgasm but apparently my body wanted more.

"Once again, I am impressed," she stated. "Only two others have ever lasted past the first test and usually the larger the phallus, the less they last. Let me set up the next test."

She walked to an area of the cave that looked like a parking lot, with vehicles parked in a row. She got behind a BMP-1P infantry fighting vehicle and pushed the 16 ton vehicle onto a platform. She moved several paces to her left and placed another 16 ton BMP-1P onto another platform. I then noticed that these platforms were attached to a large pulley system that culminated into what looked like a cable crossover machine. She walked to the middle, where she would be able to grab onto the hand grips. She motioned for me to come to her.

After I got to her, she looked down at me, grabbed me by the shoulders, and held he straight out in front of her. She then lowered me a little, shifted one hand onto my butt, and placed the tip of my cock at the bottom of her pecs. Her one hand almost encompassed my entire butt. With excruciating slowness, she pulled my shaft up to be sandwiched between her large breasts and meaty pecs. The commingling of the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her meaty pecs was astoundingly erotic. Once again, she dominated my cock and made me seem small.

I tried to lift my legs to rap them around her back, but I should have known better. She was so wide, that my feet would only reach to just around the ends of her lats. She saw what I was trying to do. When I had just accomplished this feat, she gave me an amused smiled and spread out her lats. My feet instantly lost their grip and returned to dangling in the air. She was so wide!

Then she removed her hands. I quickly grabbed on to her huge traps, thinking that I was going to fall, but I didn't. Even if I tried to save myself, I wouldn't have been able too. My hands slipped off of her thick traps, my one hand unable to even get a grip on the traps' ungodly massiveness. But I was being held up by her humongous, unflexed chest. My cock stiffened some more at the thought and the sensations that were going off in my body.

"Mmmm, that felt good," She cooed, as she felt me get harder. "I hope I can get it to do that again." She moved a little to the right and left to grab a hold of the machine's grips. "Even though this is not part of the challenge, let's see if you can out last me."

She then took the 16 tons she held in each hand and did a pec fly. Her pecs transformed to indefinable hardness against my cock as it was pushed into the softness of her large breasts. Small striations began to become more pronounced in her pecs. When she went back to the start of the rep, she turned her palms upward and curled the total of 32 tons. Her breasts rose at the movement, as her arms again exploded with might and power.

She moaned as my shaft twitched again at the sight. She repeated the movements, a pec fly followed by a bicep curl. I placed both hands on her right bicep as she flexed it. I could not get my two hands to even cover the front of her bicep, let alone her entire arm! Her arms and pecs were getting harder and more defined. I could even feel myself start to get moved further away from her as her pecs swelled in size as they got pumped up.

At rep 20, she started to glisten again as the fine sheen of sweat returned to her body, due to the exertion she was putting on her body. She started to make little grunts at the effort. For my part, I was still amazed that she was able to continue holding up my body with just the power of her chest while still pressing 32 tons.

I started to move my hands all over her body. Her massive biceps and gigantic triceps. Her immensely thick pecs and her large, full breasts. When I reached her areola, I felt her shudder for the first time. She almost lost her grip of the weight and fell down, but she caught herself. I immediately removed my hands. "Don't stop!" she shouted, as she continued to hammer out rep after rep. I continued to manipulate her breasts and areolas. She was panting again from the exercise and her excitement.

I thought that the sensations of the glute fuck were amazing. The sensations of the hard and soft of her chest as her pecs got harder and more defined, the feel of her steely muscles and firm breasts. The sight of her gigantic arms, traps and pecs. I was soon starting to pump my cock up and down on her chest, pressing down on each huge breast.

"That's right," she said in a whispered, strained moan. "I can't finish until you've cum." I started to slow down to see if I could last longer, to see her finally fail at a feat of strength. She sensed this and decided to take matters into her own hands. She started to use her pecs to pump me up and down in addition to her pumping the ungodly weight.

I could not hold out any longer, the sensations were too much. I leaned back and came. The cum rained down on her traps and chest. She continued to pump her chest and arms as my cock pumped. She was moaning as she was enjoying the sensation of my spasming shaft. I slump down and placed my hands on her cum free shoulders, there was no way to actually grip them.

She released her grip on the weights and they came crashing down, shaking the cave. I was still being held up by her chest.

"I hope you are still hard, because I am so hot, I must get some release!" She placed her hands on my butt and removed me from her chest. To both our surprise, I was still erect. Not quite at my largest, but still hard.

"You are the first one to make it this far, " she said, gazing at my still large phallus. "For that you get the honor of being my first. If you survive, you can have not only Bin Laden, but me, if you wish. But first, I am curious."

She moved my shaft towards her face. She opened her month and placed her lips on the tip of my cock. It twitched and she smiled. She continued to insert me into her mouth. At 1/4 of the way in, she stopped and pulled me back out. Then she pulled me back in to about half way. My shaft twitched again grew longer and harder. She pulled me out and put me 3/4 of the way in. She continued to pump me at 3/4 of the way in.

I was impressed. That was the most anyone has ever gotten into their mouth, considering the thickness of my cock. I was also disappointed because I was thinking that if anyone could put me all in, it was her. She looked up at me and saw the disappointment in my face. She once again got that look of amusement on her face and plunged me in deep. I mean all the way deep. She took my entire shaft into her mouth. But she didn't stop there; she continued to push me in until she got her mouth around my balls! I felt my cock grow to a full foot and the thickness of a coke can, and she took it all!

She pulled me out, some spit still on my cock. She used my cock to trace herself down the middle, down her neck and between the large crevasse of her chest. She raked my shaft against her cobblestone abdomen. She paused there and tested the hardness of her abs against my cock. She grated my dick against her abs in a slow purposeful motion. The pleasure was evident in my face.

She lowered me still lower and brushed my pole against her clitoris. She jumped from the sensation. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she used my tool to play with her clit. It was fully engorged and she was starting to squeal in delight. She raised her head back up, opened her eyes, and looked at me with such passion and intensity; I was actually scared for a moment.

With one swift movement and a scream of pleasure, she inserted my shaft into her. She took my entire length into herself, another feat that had never been done before in my life. She was so tight, but I could tell that she hadn't even flexed her sex muscles yet. Then she started to move me in and out. I again explored the steely hardness of her body. I kissed her abs as I messaged her breasts. I moved my hands to her hard, wide lats and my lips played with her areola. I grasped her rock hard glutes and explored their dimpled striations.

She was moving to quickly as my gasps were quickly out pacing hers. "Not yet!" she gritted and then bore down on my cock with her vaginal muscles. The pain was a shock to the system, but had its desired effect. I came down from my eminent orgasm.

She released her grip from my buttocks and started to touch herself. I was memorized as she worshipped her own arms and breasts. Then I realized that she was holding me off the ground with just the power of her pussy. My shaft twitched and got a little harder.

Asna moaned at the sensation and started to gyrate her hips as her internal muscles massaged my cock. It was amazing. It went from hard and rough to soft and messaging and back again. I began to explore the parts of her body that she was not fondling herself. She was starting to moan more passionately and gasp for air. Her gyrations started to get faster and stronger. I was in heaven. The sensations coursing through my body with her strong pussy gyrations and exploring this immensely, massive rock of muscle, had me again close to orgasming. Her moaning got louder and quicker. We were both ready to explode.

Since I wasn't moving, I was able to reach down and find her clit. I started to message it some more and she exploded into a screaming orgasm. She raised her hands in the air and flexed her entire body. Every one of her muscles literally grew by five inches with the flexation. This gigantic muscle beast growing larger before my eyes put me over the edge and I had the most incredibly satisfying orgasm of my life.

When we were both done, her pussy lost her grip on me and I fell to the floor. Asna fell to her knees with a crash that shook the cave. Her head was back, her eyes were closed, and she had the look of complete orgasmic pleasure on her face.

After what seemed like a minute, she opened her eyes and look at me. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced." She looked down at my cock. This last experience had finally worn my tool out. It was limp and flaccid. She frowned. "Well, it couldn't last the entire day, but you have proven to be a real man of strength and power. You have won. Come with me and I will give you Bin Laden."

She rose and I followed. We walked deep into the back of the cave. When we had walked past all of the equipment, she reached down to the floor, picked a torch and lit it. We continued to walk deeper into the cave, the torch that she held high being the only light source.

We stopped in front of a series of boulders, taller than Asna. She pointed at one. "Osama Bin Laden is behind that boulder. Move it, and he is yours," Asna said.

"I can't possibly move that. I think your the only person that could possibly do that!" I replied.

Asna was smiling that smile of amusement again. "I know. But I have a better idea."

She handed the torch down to me and walk up to the large boulder. For the first time since I met her, she was the one who looked small. She looked at me to make sure I was watching. Then she balled up her right hand into a fist and punched the rock solidly in the middle. Dust filled the room upon impact, as the sound of her fist hitting the rock echoed in the cave. When the dust cleared, the large boulder was split in half. The impact of Asna's one punch cleaved right through the entire boulder!

She punched the boulder on the left again and it practically disintegrated into rubble. "Just imagine what would have happened if I put all my strength into it." Asna said. My cock twitched after the comment. She smiled after she saw that she got the proper reaction from me and my phallus.

The rubble exposed a huge hole. I climbed through it and found a man huddled in the corner of this small alcove. I was Osama Bin Laden. We got him out and started to walk back to the entrance of the cave.

"Why didn't you tell me you had Bin Laden?" I asked.

"First, you didn't ask, you just asked if I knew where he was, and I did, " she replied. "Second, if it was known that I had him, both the Americans and Al-Qaeda would have hunted down and destroyed my tribe. I could not allow that to happen."

"How did you get him?"

"When he was fleeing into Pakistan, we captured him. He could not even pass the first challenge. I believe that he prefers the company of men over women."

She got me clothes to wear and we returned out into the open. We were allowed to leave and turn Bin Laden over to American authorities. So that is the whole story.

The En.....

What's that you say? It can't end there? Didn't Asna say that I could have her if I passed the third challenge, which I did? Well did I take her with me? What do you think!

The End


Romenjohn

Awesome story. It was refreshing, hope u continue