Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Reunion

Started by Piv, April 18, 2026, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

Reunion

As you know, my girlfriend had been lifting weights and was getting very close to beating me at arm wrestling. She could already beat me at wrestling sometimes—we were very evenly matched in strength.

But that "dream" ended when she broke up with me.

This is a kind of "what if" story about what might have happened next. In reality, I know we'll never get back together. But here are two imagined endings...

Account 1

It had been six weeks since we split up.

We still talked most nights on the phone—the connection was still there. So I decided to invite her over. It felt strange, almost like a first date again. Maybe seeing me would remind her of what she missed.

I cleaned the flat, lit some candles, and put on soft music. Then I waited nervously for her to arrive.

When she came up the stairs, my heart was racing.

She looked amazing. A new haircut—but just as beautiful as ever.

We hugged, and it felt just like before.

After dinner, we sat and talked. It felt natural. She clearly still cared about me—and I knew I still loved her.

She went to make coffee, and as she did, she slipped off her cardigan.

I noticed immediately—her arms had changed.

They looked firmer, more defined.

"Wow... have you been working out?" I asked.

She smiled and flexed slightly.

There was no doubt—she had gotten stronger.

I walked over and lightly touched her arm. It felt solid. The moment lingered, then I stepped back and sat down again.

She returned with the coffee but didn't sit on the sofa. Instead, she sat by the table and rested her arm on it.

"Well... you're not scared, are you?" she said with a grin.

I hesitated.

We had always been close in strength—but now she clearly had the advantage.

Still, I sat down across from her.

We clasped hands.

Her grip was as strong as ever.

We started.

At first, neither of us moved—but then I realized something: she wasn't struggling.

I was.

She smiled as I strained.

"Lost it, Jamie?" she teased.

I gave everything I had—but slowly, steadily, she began to push my arm back.

Then—down.

She pinned me.

"Rematch?" she laughed.

I rubbed my arm, still surprised.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment, then said:

"If—and only if—we ever get back together... I'm the one in control this time. No more arguments. No more upsetting me... or I might have to use my strength on you."

She laughed—but there was something real behind it.

She wasn't joking about being stronger.

I thought about it.

Did I really want that kind of dynamic?

Honestly... yes.

I leaned in and kissed her.

Account 2

After the breakup, we gradually spoke less and less.

Eventually, we stopped talking altogether.

Two years passed.

She had finished college by then. I was still single. I had dated a few women—but none of them felt like she did.

One Friday afternoon, I was shopping in town.

I was holding up a shirt, unsure about it, when I heard a familiar voice behind me:

"Not your color."

I turned around.

It was her.

Kelly.

She looked... different.

Confident. Strong. Striking.

We went for coffee and caught up on the past two years. Neither of us had found anyone serious.

I knew we wouldn't get back together—but I still missed her.

So I took a chance.

"Do you want to come back to mine?" I asked.

She agreed.

Back at my place, I went to the bedroom while she changed.

When she walked out, I froze.

She had completely transformed.

She looked like an athlete—strong, defined, powerful.

"Wait..." I said, stunned.

"You don't like it?" she asked, half-smiling.

"No—it's just... I didn't expect this."

She smiled and flexed slightly.

There was no doubt—she was far stronger than before.

We moved closer, and the old connection came back instantly.

Then she suddenly pushed me back onto the bed.

"Remember when we used to play-fight?" she said.

I smiled nervously.

She pinned my arms with ease.

I couldn't move.

"Still think you can take me?" she teased.

I knew the answer.

Not anymore.

She let me go and lay back.

"Your turn," she said.

I tried—but it was obvious she was letting me.

Within seconds, she reversed the position effortlessly.

I couldn't resist her strength at all.

She laughed softly.

"Nothing's changed," she said.

But everything had.

She was stronger now—much stronger.

And somehow... that didn't push me away.

It drew me in.

End

Piv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →