⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Guess who wants to get into boy/girl xxx

Started by b_imoh, December 01, 2010, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_imoh

I am surprised that this isn't news here on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. A certain fbb wants to start doing xxx boy girl stuff from 2011. Well let me stop teasing, it's Brandi Mae Akers. She announced on twit*** and as I asked if she meant porn (because I couldn't believe it) she confirmed with a wink. Don't believe me? Add her on twit*** and follow her previous twits, I think it was last week Friday or Thursday:   http://twit***.com/#!/sexybrandimae

And also visit her website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

And no, I'm not her agent or anything like that. Lol


cleaslave

that´s a really great notice !

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name BrandiMae
Location Las Vegas
Web http://www.brandi...
Bio Ass model, erotic fantasy, muscle beauty
and adult entertainer..penetration to come. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

from her blog:

Sunday, November 14, 2010Apologies
I have some great news but first I want to apologize for the first few months of the launch of BrandiMae being such a headache and inconvenience for many people.

On a better note some great collaborations and projects are certainly approaching in the very near future. Many have been requesting for the guy/girl penetration and I found the perfect Male performer...stay tuned to see who this person is.


xoxox
BrandiMae
Skype: sexybrandimae
Yahoo Im: sexybrandimae
www.brandimae.com

b_imoh


cleaslave


VincentG

Yeah I saw that "penetration to come" on Twitter!!!


teflon10

Damn it, I was hoping you'd say it was Cassandra Floyd or Xin Li Cao.  :'(

elmariachi

K+ cleasave!! Thanks for the news!! Can't wait to see some samples from Brandi..Hmm..when she says "..identified a male talent.." I bet she has been "testing" with numerous males and finally identified one who has the BIGGEST and HARDEST to satisfy her..LOL
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni