LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

DO NOT BOOK WITH @BIGFITFEET

Started by Trinx310, March 21, 2026, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinx310

She goes by missjay @bigfitfeet (nice athletic fit)
She wants you to tribute $50 to speak on LF/TElegram
Having a mystique is one thing but charging $50 is a stretch. Well , I wanted to give in and see for myself.
I go on cash app , and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I get a "Scam Alert " warning of a suspicious account.
When I texted it to her attention with a screenshot she read and dismissed it.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ABOUT @BIGFITFEET MISS JAY.

Trinx310

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She goes by missjay @bigfitfeet (nice athletic fit)
She wants you to tribute $50 to speak on LF/TElegram
Having a mystique is one thing but charging $50 is a stretch. Well , I wanted to give in and see for myself.
I go on cash app , and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I get a "Scam Alert " warning of a suspicious account.
When I texted it to her attention with a screenshot she read and dismissed it.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ABOUT @BIGFITFEET MISS JAY.

Ok,

I added "missjay @bigfitfeet" to my "master list of scammers".