⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Are any of these women still active as session wrestlers?

Started by LittlemanMan, March 21, 2026, 04:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittlemanMan

Megan Abshire, Becca Swanson, Fabi Antoine, Tazzie Colomb, Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Arekah Lox, Annie Rivieccio.

If yes, how do I contact them for a session?


MixedFighter99

Becca mentioned on her IG account I believe about having a limit number of sessions recently. Everyone else is retired unless I missed something.

phicam

The best Fabi Antoine don't do sessions anymore 😢😢🥺

artax

Not that I am aware- I'm pretty sure Julie, Tazzie, Fabi and Megan have been retired for a while-  not sure of the others but haven't seen there names mentioned anywhere anytime recently

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not that I am aware- I'm pretty sure Julie, Tazzie, Fabi and Megan have been retired for a while-  not sure of the others but haven't seen there names mentioned anywhere anytime recently

I agree with artax, but I think I read on this site, or another one, in the past few months that Tazzie Colomb is a personal trainer now. The post indicated she might do an occasional session in Louisiana, but who knows if that is just wishful thinking? She'll be 60 this year.

sprstrn

I had one of the last sessions with Julie Bourassa more than ten years ago and it was by far the best session I had. The way she flexed her 17inch+ bicep around my cock, the way I creamed her arms and her upper body, the way she made me helpless wrestling me down and squeezing me so hard - all that I will never forget.

So long story short - yes, Julie is retired.

artax

Similar experience with Julie- unfortunately only saw her once probably around that time period close to when she retired - Jen Kennedy was another great one that unfortunately retired several years ago

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Megan Abshire, Becca Swanson, Fabi Antoine, Tazzie Colomb, Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Arekah Lox, Annie Rivieccio.

If yes, how do I contact them for a session?

• More likely retired or inactive from sessions:
Alina Popa, Annie Rivieccio, Julie Bourassa, Becca Swanson (she's had a long powerlifting career and limited session activity in recent years)

• Names that have had session presence at some point (status unclear / sporadic):
Megan Abshire, Fabi Antoine, Tazzie Colomb, Arekah Lox

If someone is active, they'll clearly advertise it themselves with boundaries, pricing, and contact info. If you can't find recent, direct info from them, it's usually a sign they're no longer offering sessions.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Megan Abshire, Becca Swanson, Fabi Antoine, Tazzie Colomb, Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Arekah Lox, Annie Rivieccio.

If yes, how do I contact them for a session?


Oh wow, aiming high with that list—did you pull it from a 2010 archive or just dust off an old forum thread?

Most of those women stepped away from session work ages ago, so unless you've got a time machine handy, your chances are about as solid as booking a match on Mars. And let's be honest, it doesn't really sound like you're planning to book anything anyway. Feels more like you're browsing for stories while pretending it's "research."

Also, kind of impressive how in your other post you're asking about a transgender person with zero muscle... while posting on a forum dedicated to muscular female bodybuilders. Really staying on theme there.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.