⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Steve just lost his mod rights to r/sessionwrestling!

Started by session_safe, March 18, 2026, 04:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

Guys,

I just lost my mod rights to my r/sessionwretling sub*****! Mods claim it was "spam", but it was a more of a warning against Jennifer Thomas. She scammed me 10 years of my life, hundreds of thousands of dollars, and did not give me the 50% equity to sessiongirls, which she PROMISED!

Background: in 2013, she pitched SessionGirls as an "investment", but did not give me any returns when the company became successful. In fact, she refuses to pay anything back AT ALL! She now claims "she didn't know I was a business partner" and "she thought it was a donation this whole time". Yeah, right. Anyway, I pyt in a BUNCH of warnings on the sub***** about her, as a warning to other people to not get scammed. And ***** now considers this "spam"! So once again. . . I am left with NOTHING!!!

This is so unfair. . .


Bernie1212

Yo.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys,

I just lost my mod rights to my r/sessionwretling sub*****! Mods claim it was "spam", but it was a more of a warning against Jennifer Thomas. She scammed me 10 years of my life, hundreds of thousands of dollars, and did not give me the 50% equity to sessiongirls, which she PROMISED!

Background: in 2013, she pitched SessionGirls as an "investment", but did not give me any returns when the company became successful. In fact, she refuses to pay anything back AT ALL! She now claims "she didn't know I was a business partner" and "she thought it was a donation this whole time". Yeah, right. Anyway, I pyt in a BUNCH of warnings on the sub***** about her, as a warning to other people to not get scammed. And ***** now considers this "spam"! So once again. . . I am left with NOTHING!!!
9
This is so unfair. . .

It was spam becuase you posted 40+ times in less then 2 months, basically hijacking and ruining the sub*****.  There were days you posted about her 3 to 4 times.

You got the sub***** banned for violating rule #1 which includes harassment.

Warning would be once, once every few months.  You even entitled a few of them as ".
Your daily reminder..."  it was harassment spam.
Yo.

session_safe

South_Glass9156,

No, it was to WARN people that Jennifer Thomas can SCAM SOMEONE if the amounts are high enough. She scammed me hundreds of thousands of dollars and ten years of 80 hour work weeks on our startup! I put a series of warnings on the sub*****, so other people in the wrestling community don't get scammed as well.

This was my only avenue to voice my grievance. This is so unfair.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
South_Glass9156,

No, it was to WARN people that Jennifer Thomas can SCAM SOMEONE if the amounts are high enough. She scammed me hundreds of thousands of dollars and ten years of 80 hour work weeks on our startup! I put a series of warnings on the sub*****, so other people in the wrestling community don't get scammed as well.

This was my only avenue to voice my grievance. This is so unfair.

No?

To what?

You didn't post 40+ times in two months?

You didnt post 3-4 times per day at times?

Sounds pretty much like harassment to me. 

Reddit deemed it as such.

The rest doesn't matter.
Yo.

Bernie1212

 The other one i don't understand is, if she is such a scammer why are you the only one complaining across all of the internet.  I can think of maybe two other people who have talked poorly about her.  One that you even admitted was not all there, and the other has issues with her that dont stem from a business deal. 
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The other one i don't understand is, if she is such a scammer why are you the only one complaining across all of the internet.  I can think of maybe two other people who have talked poorly about her.  One that you even admitted was not all there, and the other has issues with her that dont stem from a business deal.

Because she will exit scam you if the amounts are great enough.

Remember: I spent allll ths time and money building the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website for TEN YEARS! Then jennifer changed all the passwords and GAVE ME NOTHING!!!!!

That is so UNFAIR!!!!

post_punk_skunk


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Because she will exit scam you if the amounts are great enough.

Remember: I spent allll ths time and money building the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website for TEN YEARS! Then jennifer changed all the passwords and GAVE ME NOTHING!!!!!

That is so UNFAIR!!!!

Exit scam, which is not something she has ever done.  Unless you are working under another definition of exit scamming that I haven't heard of. 

How can I forget that you think it is unfair, I have read about non-stop for the last year.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Exit scam, which is not something she has ever done.  Unless you are working under another definition of exit scamming that I haven't heard of. 

How can I forget that you think it is unfair, I have read about non-stop for the last year.

Exit scam meaning she says "i'll give you 50% of sessiongirls if you agree to pay the bill, do all the programming, and all the moderation. . . for TEN YEARS". Then, when she forms the company, she doesn't put my name on the legal papers! Then after that, she changes all the passwords and GIVES ME NOTHING!!!!!

Then she tells everyone "I thoguht it was a donation" and "I didn't know he was a business partner". Then everyone believes her and not me.

This is so unfair. . .

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh not this again

Not this again, WHAT?!?!? Were you on ***** or something? Who is this?

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh not this again

Not this again, WHAT?!?!? Were you on ***** or something? Who is this?

You have to realize that you put a private and legal matter in a public discussion forum. People have the right to react to what you post, as long as they don't attack you personally. They can assess what they read and form an opinion. That includes the opinion is that you post about this topic too much. You can't gaslight or insult someone for disagreeing with you. I can see why that sub***** banned you and you can be banned for the same reason here. You've flooded this forum with posts stating your case against Jennifer Thomas for over a year. You've hijacked irrelevant threads with these same posts. We post for the benefit of others, but you made this section all about you. You also need to realize that your constant attacks against Jennifer Thomas can be considered harassment, because she is an active member of this forum.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh not this again

Not this again, WHAT?!?!? Were you on ***** or something? Who is this?

Sorry! No, I did not mean to imply that we had previously interacted on another board. I just remember that the last time this topic came up here the thread went on for dozens of pages and the conversation quickly devolved into a redundant, circular, and (forgive me for saying) rather pointless mess. The mods here ended up locking it. I sympathize with your situation, but would caution against using this new thread as an outlet for your personal grievances again because the same thing will likely happen all over again, and not necessarily without justification as it is technically off-topic and the persecution complex that bleeds through these monologues is generally alienating to users who come here to discuss the advertised topics. Just my two cents.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry! No, I did not mean to imply that we had previously interacted on another board. I just remember that the last time this topic came up here the thread went on for dozens of pages and the conversation quickly devolved into a redundant, circular, and (forgive me for saying) rather pointless mess. The mods here ended up locking it. I sympathize with your situation, but would caution against using this new thread as an outlet for your personal grievances again because the same thing will likely happen all over again, and not necessarily without justification as it is technically off-topic and the persecution complex that bleeds through these monologues is generally alienating to users who come here to discuss the advertised topics. Just my two cents.

thank you for your kind words. It's rare where I have someone sympathize with my situation or at least be able to look at it from my perspective.

I am sorry if I'm a bit redundant, I'm just upset, that's all. It's all so UNFAIR.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You have to realize that you put a private and legal matter in a public discussion forum.

Oh, i get that all the time. So whenever I ask "when are you going to take me to court over this", the response is always the same thing: "in two weeks". And it's been 10 years.