Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Weak Shall Inherit

Started by El_Roy_1999, March 08, 2026, 03:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Here's the beginning of my new ongoing story. I hope that you'll have fun reading it!



Cameron had to take another break, breathing heavily. He clung to the handrail, doing his best to act as if everything was alright, while it very obviously wasn't. His face was very red, and he was getting increasingly sweaty and uncomfortable. He just had to be careful not to sit down, because once he sat down, he very much doubted he would be able to get back up. Since he was now in the middle of the staircase between the second and third floor, he would have a horrible time getting either up or down at this point.
He groaned:
"Why doesn't that stupid attorney have a working elevator? Isn't that mandatory by now?"
His wife Linda was recovering on the previous landing, struggling to breathe. After a moment, she managed to say:
"I don't know ... It's ... it's bad."
"Everything is bad, Linda. Everything is."
"Maybe you can just tell the attorney that we're here, but that we're still taking a while?"
"What? No! I can't do that. Do you have any idea what that would look like? She'd think we're fat slobs!"
Linda looked at her husband. At 5'10", Cameron weighed a bit over 280 pounds, and even that wasn't certain since he didn't dare use the scales in their bathroom. Linda did, and she hated that machine with a passion. At 240 pounds on 5'4", that thing was deeply insulting. She groaned:
"Then please just get on up and tell her I'm parking the car."
"She won't believe us, Linda. This place is completely deserted. We literally got a prime spot right in front of the door."
"I know, I know ..." She grabbed the handrail and tried to pull herself up. All those staircases had really exhausted her. As far as she could remember, this was literally the first time in her life that she had to go up that many stairs ...
With some effort, she managed to get on her feet and said:
"Okay, let's just get it over with."
She started climbing, every step causing her body to revolt. She grunted and struggled, eventually reaching Cameron. The man saw his woman come closer, and summoned some strength to get moving himself. Step after step, they managed to climb the stairs, pausing whenever they couldn't do it anymore.
At last, after what felt like an eternity, they reached the fourth floor. Both were covered in sweat, panting heavily, and looking as if they were going to die any moment.
Linda chuckled:
"God, I would hate it if this turned out to be a mistake and the actual office is down on the ground floor ..."
"Please no ... Or if this whole inheritance just turned out to be debts."
Linda closed her eyes in terror. Please. Please let this be the break they needed.

After they caught their breath, they walked over to the office in as dignified a way as possible. They were still shaking, and they hoped they didn't made too bad an impression, but they were here, and that had to count for something.
They went inside and were greeted by the attorney's assistant, an older woman with floofy hair and glasses.
"You're the Marcuses? You're late."
Cameron tried to look apologetically.
"We ... we got held up."
"The stairs?"
He nodded.
"The elevator is going to get fixed soon. At least I hope so."
Linda stared at the woman, then managed to ask:
"Could we have something to drink, please? I'm exhausted."
The woman nodded.
"Yes, I'll get you a glass of water. Just go in now, Ms. MacArthur is waiting for you."
Trying to rearrange their looks into something presentable and failing, the couple went through the door to the attorney's office. The place was very clean, as expected, there were some diplomas on the wall, and a very large stuffed fish. The lawyer got up. She was a rather tall, bulky woman with blond hair, looking a bit like a Valkyrie. She was also a bit overweight, but with her, it looked impressive, not pathetic.
"Good afternoon. I'm Vanessa MacArthur, and I'm the executor of Mr. Marcus' estate."
The couple returned the greeting and was very happy to be offered some seats and glasses of water a moment later. Ms. MacArthur took out some files and said:
"Alright, here it is. Mr. Marcus has made you, Cameron Marcus, to be the sole inheritor of his estate. It is composed of his business, Marcus Gym, his house and the lot it sits on, his car, his personal belongings, and a sum of some 5.6 million dollars on various accounts. There are a few open invoices associated with the estate, which account to a sum of some 400,000 dollars, but overall, this is a generous inheritance."
The couple sat there, stunned. That was a lot of money. Even if they used it to take care of their debts, there was still a lot of money left ...
"Wow. That's a lot."
"Mhm. I ... I never had any contact with that uncle, but it's nice he thought of us."
"It's more of a consequence of people having less kids. But yes, the money and everything will be yours."
Cameron nodded eagerly. That would fix all their problems. Maybe even ... He sighed. He loved Linda, that was true, they had been together since right after high school ... but their lives had become so stale. Maybe this was a chance to start anew. Not that he was going to leave her or anything ... but sometimes, the thought of just dropping everything and trying something new just crossed his mind.
At the same time, taking a jump now would maybe get them back into the black.
It was necessary, too. They were both out of jobs right now, their health was bad, and the debts were growing.
"Alright. Thank you, Ms. MacArthur. When can we expect the money to arrive?"
Suddenly, the expression of the attorney changed to a slight mockery.
"It'll take at least three years."
"What?"
Cameron and Linda shouted that question at the same time. The Valkyrie was a bit surprised by the reaction. Before she could answer, Cameron continued:
"What do you mean, three years? He's dead now, isn't he?"
Linda felt that this was horribly insensitive. She put a hand on Cameron's arm to pull him back on the chair. Her husband wouldn't stop:
"What are we even waiting for? Is this some trick? A prank? Is this a joke?"
The woman on the other side of the desk stayed calm now.
"Not at all, Mr. Marcus. The deceased set some conditions on the payment."
"Oh, he did? What the fuck? What are they, then?"
Linda tried to make him sit down again.
"Please, Cam ..."
"No! This is bullshit! Three years? That's forever. We need the money now!"
"Mr. Marcus, the deceased was clear. The money will be paid out to you if you manage to keep his gym running for the coming three years. Once that is done, you will receive the whole amount, plus any interest that has been accrued by then."
The couple exchanged looks. That sounded like a horrible mistake. Then again, what choice did they have? The attorney added:
"There is a provision for an amount of money that should pay the expenses of the gym for the first three months, after that, it should function on its own earnings."
"Okay. Okay-okay-okay. Still ... this feels stupid."
"You can always refuse the estate."
"No ... No, I think we'll take it, but ... can we look at everything first?"
"Not really, sir. The gym is currently closed and you can't visit it. Same with the house. But I can show you a picture."
"Okay ..."
The attorney turned her screen to face them, and they saw a rather nice, somewhat modern house.
"Mr. Marcus built it himself."
Linda was starting to get quite impressed by this uncle. Next to Cameron, he seemed quite skilled. Her husband was a nice enough man, but not terribly able to do anything. His job as a graphic artist had never really brought them much money, so he hadworked as a sales guy for some phone company, which contributed to his weight and posture, while also doing some customer service on another job. That all had collapsed a week ago. Things were bad. Linda wasn't making any money either because of her knees and her heart, so the whole situation was even more fucked up.
She started to wonder what that uncle had looked like ... She imagined some Charles Atlas character. Or maybe Schwarzenegger ... Weird.
Cameron said:
"Okay, I'd like to talk to my wife, and then we'll decide."
"You can take your time. It doesn't have to be today."
"The drive here was long enough. Better do it quickly."
Ms. MacArthur just shrugged and stepped out of the room for a moment.
The couple looked at each other. Cameron could tell that Linda was already making up her mind.
"What do you think?"
"Seriously, at this point, I'd just be happy to have some kind of a job, and if that means I have to sit at the counter of a gym and wash towels ... That's fine by me."
"And the house looks fine too. I don't want to sleep in the car. Seriously."
"Yeah."
With a sigh, they nodded at each other. Then Cameron shouted for the attorney:
"We're in. We're going to do the three years, and then we take the money."
The Valkyrie came back in:
"Very well." She handed him paperwork to sign and then said: "Here you are. This is the address, these are the keys, and the rest of the papers will be ready in two weeks. But you can start today already."
"Thank you very much. I just hope everything will work."
"Good luck, Ms. Marcus, Mr. Marcus ..."
The tall woman shook their hands, and then they were back outside, carefully climbing down the stairs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Great start from a great writer. Hope that BOTH of them take the opportunity to turnaround their lives and health. 

El_Roy_1999

And here's the second part.


Back at the car, Cameron had to rest a bit, leaning against the hood, while Linda clambered inside already. The truck's suspension groaned the same way as she did. She sighed loudly once she sat on the seat, then she asked:
"Do you think that's our lucky break?"
Cameron was still breathing heavily, but he managed to reply:
"I don't know. I really don't know. It feels good ... but a gym? Me? Us? It's like some joke." He groaned and opened the car door. "I ... I don't even remember an uncle Samuel. I guess my parents had quite a few cousins, so maybe he was an uncle that way, but if I really had an uncle who ran a gym in some far-away town, someone would have mentioned him, don't you think?"
"I have no idea. I don't know half my relations because my people keep getting into fights with each other, and they're really good at holding grudges."
"Yeah."
Cameron was totally aware of that thing. Basically, everybody in Linda's family was constantly fighting with everybody else, if they even spoke to each other anymore. He had only been to one family gathering with her, and even that relatively small affair had ended prematurely when Linda's sister had accused her mother of not returning some family heirloom. He loved Linda dearly, but everybody else in her family was amazingly bad at just being nice to each other.
"So ... Do we go there now? It's a five-hour drive."
"I'll just cancel our place, and we can go. Maybe just a stop at the shop?"
"Sure."

Two hours later, they were on the road. Their aged truck was rolling along, occasionally producing unhappy noises. Linda was eating chocolate-covered chips from the bag, occasionally holding it so that Cameron could reach inside.
She glanced at the phone.
"Parkerville. Looks tiny. I wonder how that even works. Running a gym in a small town."
"Maybe everybody goes there to work out?"
"Maybe ..."
She checked the sights.
"Okay ... It's small, but it's not super-tiny. And they have a company that makes fishing rods."
"Fishing rods?"
"Yeah. Apparently, they don't even make the whole rod. They just make the spools? I don't get it. But it's pretty big."
"Whatever. If that whole inheritance doesn't pan out, maybe we can work at that fishing rod thing."
"Basilian and Sons."
"Okay."
They continued their drive in silence. Eventually, Marcus asked her to put on a podcast.

The car broke down half an hour from Parkerville, in the middle of a kind of forest. There was another horrible noise coming from the engine, worse than the little ones that had been building for a while, and it just stopped.
Cameron stared at the dashboard. Linda groaned. He managed to make the car roll towards the side of the road, getting it out of the way. Then he realized he was gripping the wheel maybe a little too hard. As low as he could, he said:
"Fuck."
Then he asked:
"What do we do now?"
"I can call some guy to maybe tow it?"
"With what money?"
"I don't know either. But we can't just walk all the way? It'll take forever!"
"I'm not walking for ..." He checked the phone. "Twenty hours? No way. There's got to be some place closer ..."
"Let's face it, Cam, we're calling that tow truck."
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck-fuck-fuck! Fucking uncle. Fucking gym. Fucking inheritance with strings attached! Why can't I catch a break? Why is it like this? What did I do to deserve this?"
He was getting louder and louder, and Linda shrunk away from him. She hated it when he did that. Sure, she could understand it, but the shouting and screaming and the barely controlled rage ...
Linda just wanted to get out of the car.
Just as she could see him boil over, a car rolled up to them. It was a rather ancient van, with a scruffy guy in dungarees painted on the side in a rather Robert-Crumb-style, with the words "Jerry's Brickwork" written in large, friendly letters next to it.
The driver stopped, shifted over to the right-hand window and asked:
"You folks alright?"
This pulled Cameron from his despair. The driver of the van looked quite like the person on the painting, maybe a bit older.
Cameron rolled down the window.
"Actually no. The car broke down."
"Oh. Yeah, that sucks. I can take a look, if you want?"
"Sure. I mean, please. Yes!"
"Alright."
The guy got out of the car and examined the truck. He had Cameron pop open the hood, and said:
"Okay ... I think I can fix this. It's an old car, so that's easier. Good choice."
"What do you mean?"
"The new ones are all locked up behind all kinds of electronics. I don't mind the computers, but you really gotta know your way around them."
He got busy. Time passed. At some point, he had Cameron help him with a flashlight, then he had Linda help him by holding some bit, then there was some piece to turn, some things to be pulled this way and that.
It was getting late. Eventually, Cameron started giving up. Couldn't they just ride to the town with the guy? Wouldn't that be easier?
Meanwhile, Linda was listening to what the guy was saying. Jerry had a bit of a smell to him, so being too close was a bit uncomfortable, but he had this nice, talkative way of explaining what he was doing and why, so it was at least somewhat interesting.
Eventually, he told Cameron to start the car again, and, lo, it worked!
Linda was so relieved, she almost shouted:
"Thank you!"
Jerry just chuckled:
"Praise the Lord, right? Happy to help, folks."
Cameron nodded eagerly:
"Thank you so much, Sir ..."
"Just Jerry, please. And if you ever need some building works done, let me know."
"Sure! Of course! By the way, I'm Cameron, this is Linda."
They all shook hands. Then Jerry asked:
"Where are you headed, by the way?"
"We're going to Parkerville."
"Seriously? I never thought anybody would move there anymore."
"Is it that bad?"
"Nah. People are okay. Even Pete. You're going to work at Basilian?"
"No, actually, we're supposed to run Samuel Marcus' gym."
"Wait, really? That's great! I never thought that place was going to open again!"
Linda was a bit irritated:
"How long has it been closed?"
"Three years or so? It was great. Sam was amazing. Really got everybody inspired to get fit. Great guy. Sadly, he died three years ago, and then, I heard that the inheritance was tied up while they found someone actually related to him."
"Oh. Okay. Cameron only heard about it three days ago."
"Then both my condolences and congratulations! I hope this is going to work out."
Linda mouthed a "ba-dum-tsh". Cameron gave her an exhausted look.
Jerry didn't notice and just said:
"Okay, guys, welcome to Parkerville, then. Just let me know if you need anything."
The two obese people just nodded. Though he was a nice guy, it was getting late, and they were both extremely tired. Jerry got back into his car, and he was gone.
As they climbed into their truck, Linda said:
"That was nice. Smelly, but nice."
"Yeah. I wonder whether he's really just doing some bricklaying ..."
"Probably not."
They drove off to the town. It was high time to finally find a place to sleep.

They finally arrived in Parkerville after nightfall, and they couldn't get a good look at the place. They headed for Samuel Marcus' house. They just needed a place to stay for now, and things would probably look better the next day.
The house was just as fancy as on the picture, however, the utilities had been shut off years ago, and there was plenty of dust everywhere, even if someone had covered the furniture. The couple was too exhausted to do much anyway, so they just gave the place a quick look. More explorations would happen tomorrow. For now, they barely registered the interior, and just headed for what they decided was a guest bedroom. After getting undressed really quick, they both ended up on the bed and were soundly asleep minutes later.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Time to set the stage.


Linda and Cameron awoke early the next morning. Linda looked around in the unfamiliar room. The last night, it had been very dark in here, after all, the power was still cut, but now that some light filtered in through the blinds, she examined the room a bit. The place was dusty, and they had somehow wrapped themselves into some covers that had been draped over the bed, which only meant that they were even dustier, but other than that, the room seemed okay.
Until she saw the massive painting of a large, naked muscleman right in front of the bed.
She stared at it. It was ... a lot.
Linda poked Cameron nervously. The man was really huge, and whoever had painted this had put in a lot of work to really detail everything about him. Everything. The muscles, the veins, the hair, the massive, enormous, rigid dong ...
Cameron's wasn't small or anything, normal, really, and yes, Linda had occasionally watched some porn, mostly to feel upset about it, but she had never seen a shlong like that. It was hard to drag her eyes away from it. And the whole guy was posed in a way that made it very clear that his huge monster was the whole point of the painting. That, and his gigantic muscles.
Cameron managed to focus enough now.
Then he saw the big guy painting, and he went:
"Whoa! What the fuck?"
Linda nodded slowly.
"Yeah ... That guy looks ..."
"Big."
"Uh-huh." She took a deep breath. "You know that guy? Is it your uncle?"
"I dunno? Maybe? I mean, I've never seen the man, or even heard of him. It could be him, right? I mean, he did run a gym."
"Definitely a gifted man."
"Yeah ... I'm still not going to wake up looking a dead man's cock."
"Ew. Okay ..."
She got up slowly, still keeping an eye on the painting and the insanity it was showing. Then she said:
"Let's check out the house, and maybe get the power and the water back on."
"Good idea. I need a shower."
"We both do ..."

They finally got out of the guest room and toured the house. It was ... big. Not mansion-big, but still massive. Climbing the stairs turned out to be quite the chore since the ceilings were rather high, but the two of them managed it. Downstairs, there was a huge, very nice living room, a separate dining room, a well-equipped kitchen, and upstairs, they found two more guestrooms, and an impressive master bedroom. The bed in it was enormous, there was a mirror on the ceiling, and there were more paintings of the same gigantic muscleman.
Cameron was starting to feel a bit intimidated, while Linda was weirded out. On the one hand, yes, this guy was impressive. The muscles were big and perfectly trained, his shlong was equally huge, and yeah, he was kinda good-looking ...
But it was so on the nose!
She really struggled to deal with this.
While Cameron looked around in the bedroom, probably having his own fantasies about the bed and the mirror and everything, she went to look around for something to eat. Maybe there was a pantry with some canned goods?
It took her a while to find the small room. It was a cabinet next to some stairs that led down to the basement. She hesitated to go down there. Without lights, this would probably be pointless, and besides, there was a door downstairs. Maybe it was locked, and then, she would have climbed those steps for nothing.
Instead, she found some cans in the pantry. She had hoped for something nice. Some noodles, maybe, or even better, some sweets. She could really use a taste of chocolate right now ... Fuck. She was getting really hungry.
Her stomach grumbled. It was logical. She hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday, and she had definitely moved more in the last twenty-four hours than in the last week ... or even more than that.
With a sigh, she shouted to Cameron:
"Please, could you get them to turn the power on now? I want to eat something."
"I don't think this is going to work so fast ..."
"Just call them, okay? I'm so hungry!"

In the end, they had to eat some strange protein crackers from a can. They tasted weird and got flakey in their mouths. It was pretty bad. After the second cracker, Linda just stopped.
"This is disgusting. I hate this."
"We could order some food ..."
"We're out of money. I mean ... okay, yes, just order something. Anything."
Checking the area online, they realized there were just three restaurants in town that did deliveries. And there was no mall around. Strange. They picked one of the names at random and checked the menu, then settled for some burgers. That would help. They ordered and then, they waited, sitting on the big couch after they had removed the sheets that covered it. It was amazingly comfortable, and clearly upholstered to be supportive for someone as heavy as they were. They sat there, feeling blobby, looking at another huge painting of that muscleguy, and wondering what they were going to do. On both sides of the painting, there were several bookcases, full of paperbacks.
As they waited, Linda said:
"This place is so weird. This whole town too ... They don't have a mall."
"Maybe they had one and it closed down? Happens."
"Yeah. Could be. Still ... you know how it is weird when you go to some place and they have completely different restaurant franchises? It's this, but without any of the normal ones."
"Weird."
"Uh-huh."
The delivery came half an hour later. Cameron groaned as he tried to get up, but Linda was faster. She was just way too hungry. She waddled to the door as quickly as she could, getting all red and sweaty from the effort.
Then she opened the door and saw a middle-aged guy with two bags of food.
She caught her breath, then managed:
"Hi! Thank you for being so quick ..."
"Sure, sure. You're relations of Sam?"
"Um ... yeah. My husband inherited this place. I'm Linda, this is Cameron!"
"Cool! I didn't know Sam had any family left. But ... great to see you! Everything okay with you?"
Linda stared at the food. She was struggling not to salivate. That's when her stomach rumbled. The delivery guy chuckled:
"Okay, I see you're both hungry." He handed her the bags. "Enjoy! I put in a little extra for you as a welcome gift!"
"Thank you!"
She was surprised by the bags' heft.
The guy grinned and said:
"Bon appétit!"
Cameron had managed to reach the door now, with Linda racing to the table. He asked:
"I didn't catch your name?"
"Yeah. Vinnie. Vinnie Greenfeld. I run the restaurant on the town square. Come in any time!"
"We will. Do you know anything about Samuel Marcus? I never met the guy."
"Oh, he was pretty amazing. Great guy. Nice, smart, charming, cool dude. Really made this town a better place, even if he really didn't have to."
"Okay ..." Cameron tried to figure out what to ask, but Linda cut in:
"Come here, Cam! It's getting cold, and I'm hungry!"
Vinnie just smiled:
"Listen to your wife. Come over any time, and welcome to Parkerville."
With these words, the man disappeared.
Linda and Cameron ate together, and the food was delicious. They had never eaten anything as good as this ... which was no surprise.
As they ate, Linda said:
"Okay, this guy was nice. I hope the rest of the people are okay too. Since we are going to live here for the time being."
"Yeah. I'm starting to wonder, though ... This place is amazing, and the money Samuel left us is a lot ... Why would he live in such a small town? With looks like these, wouldn't he be better off on either coast? It's not making a lot of sense for him to run some little gym in the sticks. The guy could have been the trainer to the stars, right?"
Linda shrugged:
"Maybe he just didn't like people?"
"Why would he run a gym, then? If you don't like people, you get a job without people. Seriously. There's something totally weird under all of this."
"I guess we'll see. Let me put away the boxes, and we can check out the gym. I don't think there'll be any dark secrets, though ..."

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They drove over to the gym a bit later. It was really close, maybe five to ten minutes by car. The building was a simple construction, looking similar to the others around it. Above the entrance, there was a simple panel that announced "Marcus Gym" in blocky letters. Linda smiled:
"At least we're not going to have to change the name of the place ..."
"Yeah. Though I don't think we're going to be a good fit."
Cameron unlocked the door and stepped inside. The air was smelling of dust, and all the furniture and the machines, weight racks and other devices were covered in tarps. He tried the light switch, and the place did come to life. His call with the power company had been successful!
They quickly did the rounds. There were two large gym floors, a pair of locker rooms and showers, a separate room for classes, and a small office. They also found a storage room that contained plenty of boxes and bottles of all kinds of supplements. Linda checked the expiration dates and found that they were still okay. That was nice. They wouldn't have to throw anything away!
Once they were done with their inspection, they had to sit down. The excitement had carried them through their tour, but now, their legs were giving out under them, and they both had to rest a bit. Also, Cameron was hungry again.
"You think we could go over to that Greenfield guy's place?"
"You're hungry again? We just ate!"
"It was good ... and we did a lot of running around, didn't we?"
Linda hesitated. She was a bit hungry too ... but there was way too much to do. They had to get this started, and just hanging around ... It didn't sit right with her.
Her expression firming up, she declared:
"We should at least clean this place up before we eat. We're going to have to get some customers, and the longer we drag this out, the worse it will get."
Cameron sighed.
"Fine ... I'll just use the thought of that food to get me motivated!"
She chuckled:
"That's my man. Let's do this."
They groaned as they both got to their feet, then they started to clean the gym. Cameron removed the covers, then walked around with the vacuum to get rid of the dust, while Linda did her best to wipe the machines.
As she was cleaning one of them, she asked:
"I wonder what that thing is for ..."
Cameron had to turn down the vacuum to understand her.
"I don't know. Maybe check on the net?"
"You're not interested?"
"I'm just trying to vacuum here ..."
"Okay, suit yourself."
The machine started up again, and Cameron continued cleaning, while Linda took out her phone and quickly found out that this was a leg press. While her husband was still working, she watched a quick explanation, then climbed on the machine.
Setting it to a very low weight, she started pumping reps. It didn't feel bad. Actually, it was okay. Not exactly fun, but ... it felt alright.
"Cam, would you like to give it a try? I'm supposed to rest now for a bit."
He sighed:
"I'm still working!"
"I know, but we're under no pressure, aren't we?"
He just harrumphed and continued vacuuming. Linda shrugged.
"Suit yourself."
Then she waited and started again. She moved 100 pounds with each repetition, and it wasn't much of a challenge. Her phone had told her, though, not to use more, and just to get the hang of the movement. She would really have to figure this out.

Eventually, Cameron had enough of the whole cleaning procedure, and he was totally exhausted. He sat on the chair behind the counter at the entrance and tried to recover. Meanwhile, Linda came over, looking sweaty.
"How are you holding up, Cam?"
"I don't think I've ever moved as much in my life as these last few days."
"Me too. It's okay, though. Really feels like a new lease on life."
"You think so?"
"I don't know. I just ... want this to work? It's not like we've got any other way to go, right?"
"Whatever."
She sighed, stumbled around the corner and put her hands on Cameron's shoulders from behind. She leaned in a bit, her big breasts swinging against the back of his head.
"Come on, just try it. We have nothing to lose. And I think maybe, it'll help with my knees. And my weight." Suddenly, she had an idea. "Plus ... You always wanted to do graphic design." She looked around. "This place could definitely use a rebranding. Or at least an update."
Her husband sighed and leaned back. He looked up at her.
"Yeah. There's some good ideas here, but you can really tell that it was done by somebody who was just making it up as he went along."
"Same for us, right?"
"Uh-huh. Though I think I could definitely fix this place up, style-wise."
"So you're in on this?"
"I am. And I'll try to get a bit fitter ..."
"There. Let's close shop for the day and head home."

Soon enough, they were outside, and Linda locked the door. Cameron headed for the car, then realized she wasn't there.
"Linda? Are you coming?"
"I thought ... what if we went by foot?"
He stared at her as if she had suggested they'd fly there on a space shuttle.
"What?"
"It's not that far from the house? We could check out the shops around here, and then, we walk home. Or ... I walk home, and you take the car?"
Cameron was more than a bit surprised by the announcement.
"Okay ... I ... I don't ... Whatever you want, Linda."
She smiled and said:
"I'll just give it a try, okay?"
"Yes, but please be careful. And if anything weird happens, just give me a call and I'll pick you up."
She looked a bit nonplussed.
"What do you mean, anything weird? What do you expect to happen?"
"Um ... something? I have no idea."
She looked around. The town was quiet, some old people were walking towards a coffeeshop. A dog barked.
"I don't think anybody is going to kidnap me, if that's what you think."
"I ... I didn't ... Listen, try it. But if you start feeling bad or nervous or anything, call me."
"I will, I will. But first, let's shop. They don't have a mall here, after all."

Eventually, they were done, and a wheezing Cameron had loaded everything into the car. Then he checked one last time that she had her phone, and drove off.
Linda smiled to herself and started her walk. She followed the street back to the gym, walking with her waddling gait, unused to this. It took her quite a while to do the first part, and by the time she reached the gym, she was sweating. Her knees were aching, and she groaned. Then she had to take a short break. She sat down on a bench by the gym and sighed.
So much for that. Her phone told her that she still had an hour of walking in front of her. Maybe a little less if she managed to speed up a bit.
Who was she kidding?
She would take longer!
Now she hesitated. Should she call Cameron immediately? He'd pick her up, and she hoped he wouldn't say anything ... but she would be able to tell from his expression. She groaned again. Maybe she had overestimated herself.
But then again ... What if she managed to do it? Wouldn't that be great? That would be quite the achievement, right? Besides, there were plenty of people walking here. It was a weird sight, but ... apparently the town was small enough for that.
She chuckled.
"Okay, Linda, when in Rome, right?"
She pushed herself back on her feet, stumbling and swaying until she was upright again, and then started on the second part of her journey.

By the time she arrived home, two hours had passed. Cameron was worried sick. He had called her several times, but she had always cut him off. Instead, she just sent him a message. "I'm okay." That was all he had to know.
She wasn't okay, to be fair. She was ... mostly alright, but very, very exhausted, very sweaty, and extremely proud. As she stumbled into their new house, she lifted her arms in triumph and tried to shout something, but instead, she coughed loudly.
Okay.
Still, she had done it.
Cameron got up from the couch and came over to her:
"Are you okay? How did it go? Do you need anything?"
She just clung to his arm and he guided her to the couch, then got her something to drink.
As she swallowed thirstily, she managed to catch her breath and finally said:
"I did it. Cam, I did it."
She smiled broadly.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Sicod


El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I hope to make it work!


Somehow, Linda started making this a habit. Every day, she would go on a walk in the morning, she would walk to the gym, work on preparing it for the new opening, and then walk back. The first days, it was hell. Every time, she would dread the first steps, but eventually, she got used to it, and she no longer seemed to care. It became natural. She would walk the distance, and soon, her waddle became an actual stride. Yes, there was a lot of sweating and chafing involved, but ... she stuck to it. She noticed that her body was adapting to this. It came on slowly. At first, she barely noticed it, but she did lose a bit of weight, and then, her legs firmed up a little. Maybe the exercise on the leg press at the gym also played its part.
What was best about her changes, though, was that her knees no longer hurt. Too much. There was still some pain, and after a long day, she would just lie around and use an icepack to blunt the pain, but overall, this was better. Much better!
As she was relaxing on the couch, her feet up and the cool ice on her aching muscles, she looked over at Cameron. He was sitting at his computer in his usual bent way, clicking at things, then drawing on his tablet. He was absolutely engrossed in his work, and looked totally focused. It was nice to see him like this. Maybe not his posture, which was awful, but his expression ... She hadn't seen him like this in forever. He was very clearly having fun, even if he only produced frustrated grunts and groans, while rolling his eyes.
She wanted to get up and take a peek at his work, but he hated it when she did that. Then again, as he was now, he probably wouldn't even notice that she was there. He was completely lost in his work.
Normally, Linda would have just stayed on the couch. Maybe she would have called out for him to show her anyway, just to see that he would react by being annoyed, but now, she tried something different.
Careful not to make any noise, she rolled over to get on her feet and tiptoed away from the couch, doing her best not to disturb him. Then she walked around the room, trying to get a look at the screen from behind without him noticing. As she did this, she caught the eye of another one of the big muscleman portraits of Sam Marcus. She still wasn't sure what to do with those. Sure, they were impressive, but ... it was rather weird to have something like this hanging from the walls.
What if they invited friends over, and the first thing they saw was a dead uncle's naked physique? That was stupid. As soon as they got the gym up and running, the next thing would be to fix their home. This place would have to be less of a bachelor pad on steroids.
She glanced at the screen now.
Okay ...
He was looking at plenty of muscle pictures. Linda hesitated. Cameron flipped through more pictures of people exercising, then he went back to drawing. Her husband was completely lost in this.
Wow. Well, maybe she should get him to start working out with him? After all, they couldn't run a gym and look like out-of-shape blobs, right? She was doing her part, so maybe it was time to get him started too?
She wasn't too sure. If she pushed him, he would resist. She knew him well enough. And the last thing she wanted was to have him freak out and not seize this opportunity. She breathed out quietly. Maybe he would see it once she made some progress.
She snuck away. As she did, she kept an eye on him, and she could have sworn that she saw a slight bulge in his sweatpants ...

A few days later, they were again working on the gym. By now, the place was mostly clean, and Cameron had fixed a few issues, while Linda had changed some lightbulbs, feeling very nervous up on the ladder. She was starting to feel way more courageous, even if she still thought that it was absurd for her to do such acrobatics. Overall, they were getting better at this, but they still lacked the skills necessary to really repair things. Watching videos on the internet only got them so far.
As she tested the lights in the women's shower, she shouted:
"You think we could get that MacArthur woman to get us some cash to really hire some guy to fix these things? She did say something about having all expenses paid for the first three months ..."
Cameron answered something which she didn't understand. She went back out of the shower to ask him to repeat it when she noticed that there was someone at the entrance. She quickly checked herself in one of the many mirrors so she wouldn't look too dusty and dirty. Linda still wasn't used to constantly seeing her reflection like that. She had really tried not to over the last years, only using a simple mirror in the shower, and now, she was constantly looking at herself from all angles.
Finding herself mostly presentable, or at least not worse than usually, she went to the door. She just hoped it wasn't a bill collector or something ...
Instead, she saw a woman that was a bit taller than her, dark hair, wearing a cute blouse, comfy pants and giving her a curious look.
Linda did her best to smile. No sense in scaring off a future customer.
"Hello! I'm Linda. We're still closed, but we'll have a grand reopening in a month or so ..."
The woman peeked inside, then looked at Linda. She didn't seem too impressed. Maybe it was just Linda being sensitive, but there was a bit of disgust in her expression, wasn't there?
"You're reopening? Good. I used to work for Sam. I'm Mary."
"Oh. Okay? What did you do?"
"Everything. I was just passing by, and I saw you were working on this. You're going to keep this as a gym?"
"Mhm. Yeah. Not by choice, but ... yes. It's going to be a gym again."
"Good. Need any help?"
Linda tried to size up the woman. She did look rather confident, and she wondered whether she was actually fit ... It was hard to tell with her outfit. The woman grinned:
"Trying to figure out whether what I'm saying is true?"
Linda blushed. She felt caught:
"No, no, no. I was just ... you know ... wondering what you did at the gym."
"Sam hired me for the cleaning, but he said I could work out for free at the place too. I picked up a few things. After all, I was around here a lot."
"So you know how to work out and train people?"
"I think I should manage, yes."
"This is amazing. Okay, come on in. I'll have to talk to Cameron, my husband, but ... If you would show me what you can do, I'm sure we'll hire you!"
The woman smirked:
"Sounds good."
Linda was a bit intimidated by her casual confidence. She didn't look as annoyed as the lawyer, and she didn't seem to judge her. That was great! If she did judge her, she at least hid it well enough. Linda led her to Cameron, who was sitting in the tiny office, trying to figure out the software Sam had used. Like this, he looked really blob-like and even sickly. It was probably just the lights, but still, Linda felt a sting. Cameron looked up:
"I managed to find the password, and I think I can get all of this stuff to work, but ... it's really dated, and I think we're going to have to buy some new equipment eventually. At least, the files are well-organized ..."
Mary chuckled:
"That was me."
Sam looked up, the screen reflecting on his computer glasses.
"Who are you?"
He looked at her quizzically, then at Linda.
The taller woman held out her hand.
"I'm Mary. I used to clean this place and your wife said I could maybe have my job back."
"She did? You did?"
Linda could tell that Cameron was nervous. He didn't want to take a decision like that, but he didn't want to agree to anything she said just like that either.
"Mary knows her way around the place. And she picked up some workout stuff from Samuel. I think that this should help us as we get started."
The fat man sighed. Then he turned to Mary.
"That sounds reasonable? But I'd like to talk to my wife in private."
"Sure." The other woman shrugged. "Mind if I look around a bit? It's been a while."
"Yeah ... sure."
Linda nodded too. She thought about getting into the tiny room with Cameron, then just took his hand and led him outside. They'd talk in the building's backyard by the trash.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

tttrbn

what an incredible story this is shaping up to be. I really hope Linda continues to improve herself and take the gym and money for herself.

Wookey

I hope that Cameron starts to improve himself too

El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I hope it will be worthwhile!


While the couple was outside, Mary did a round of the place. She walked along the walls, examining them casually, then did a few crosses on the floors, stomping a bit, but realizing the rubber on the floor made that pointless. Then she went "backstage" again, checked the basement door, and found it locked. She'd need the keys ...
Meanwhile, Linda and Cameron were standing by the containers. The view was ... uninteresting. Sam had found it necessary to build a wall around the yard, and as far as Linda could tell, there were shards of glass embedded in the top of it. Clearly, he had been worried about break-ins. Weird. This town seemed so nice and sleepy.
Then again, maybe he was just being careful, and a bit of broken glass didn't exactly cost money.
Cameron sighed:
"So ..."
"I think we'll need all the help we can get. She seems to know her way around this place, and if she worked with Sam, this is going to help a lot as we get into it."
"Into it, as in running the gym?"
"Yeah, but also getting into fitness."
"I'm not sure I want that ..."
"Cam, seriously. You can't run a gym and be fat. Or out of shape. You can be fat, as long as you're an athlete."
"I just don't see the point."
Linda gave him an intense look. To Cameron, it felt as if he was getting x-rayed.
"Wasn't it you who spent the last years complaining about not having a plan anymore, and being unhappy with your job and your life?"
"Yeah ... but that didn't mean like this ..."
Linda took a step back.
"Come on, Cam. I've known you for a while now, and I know you always wanted to do comics. The whole graphic design stuff ... that was just so your parents would help you out for your studies."
"So?"
He blushed a bit. That whole thing had been quite uncomfortable. He should probably have worked more on learning how to earn money as a graphic designer than practicing everything else. His parents were still sour about what it had all led to.
"It was superheroes and action comics, wasn't it?" Cameron nodded. She went on: "I've seen what you like to draw. You like muscular people. You like athletes, you like heroes. How about you give it a try? I'm not saying you have to look like Superman ..."
He blushed nervously. The idea was seductive. Not just getting fit, getting buff ...
"I didn't know you liked the look ..."
"Let's say, I don't mind it? I'm not terribly into super-muscular people ... but I would like you to be healthier. And me too. I know it sounds weird, but these walks? I'm really starting to enjoy them. It's so much better, and I didn't even do anything complicated."
"Hmmm ..."
"Come on! Let's try it. And if I manage to do it, I'll let you design a superhero outfit for me and I'll model it!"
It was meant as a joke, but Linda could immediately see in his expression that this scratched a very specific itch. His eyes lit up though he tried to conceal this. The thing was, she did know her husband for quite some time now, so obviously ...
He sighed:
"Okay ... Let's try it. And what about what's her name, Mary?"
"I think we'll have to see, but for now, we need all the help we can get, right?"
Cameron nodded slowly. Linda knew he was imagining her in some crazy spandex outfit ... And in a way, she quite liked the idea too, even if it was stupid. She'd never even get close to this. But still, if it was enough to get him to push himself too, then why not?
They returned inside. Mary got the job.

The next day, the two of them walked from their home to the gym. It was a strange experience for Cameron, while Linda had already gotten used to it and found that walking at the same pace as her husband was a bit ... slow. She did her best to not make him feel it, though. She didn't want to discourage him, and besides, she knew that things would soon be better. It had worked for her, after all. Also, the couple was in a surprisingly good mood. For the first time in forever, they had sex. Sure, it was short, clumsy and mostly unsatisfying, but they had both felt it. It was strange how little Linda needed to regain some of her confidence, and how horny Cameron had gotten when he thought about the superhero thing ...
While the whole thing had lasted for maybe five minutes, it had left them tired, sweaty, and still quite, well, proud?
Overall, a great experience, even if neither of them came.
"Slow down a bit, please ... I ... I think I have something in my shoe."
Linda nodded and held out her hand so he could stand next to her. Cameron looked horribly sweaty, his face was red, and his hair was plastered to his forehead, but he was doing his best. He struggled to stand on one leg, and Linda supported him as good as she could while he tried to get to his shoe. At last, he managed to slip it off. Both of them were actually happy that there were no other people around right now.
Cameron tipped the shoe over and a tiny pebble dropped out.
"There ... Now I just have to get it back on ..."
That turned out to be an even worse struggle. Cameron did his best to maintain some semblance of dignity. Then, after three minutes of struggle, he had the shoe back on.
He breathed heavily.
"Fuck! I really have to do something. This is bad, Linda. This is really bad. I didn't know I was this out of shape."
"It's the same for me."
She held his hand as he started again. She would get him to train too. This couldn't stay this way.

Over the next weeks, work at the gym intensified. Things were coming into their own. The showers and restrooms were clean and ready, the machines were checked and fixed, and the design was updated. After some research, Cameron had found a nice style that he decided matched the atmosphere of the town. He went for "a place to meet and take care of your health", and dropped the odd 80ies-style pumping iron aesthetics his uncle had picked. There were still plenty of pictures of fit people around, but the whole place looked less like a prison yard and more like a spot to work on improving oneself.
Linda was making good progress herself. Her daily walks lengthened, and she had ordered some robust shoes to help her run without ruining her joints. Also, she rode the exercise bikes at the gym, and she kept working out, getting pointers from Mary. Cameron did his best to work out too, joining her on her walks and beginning to feel healthier fast.
Meanwhile, Mary was working diligently in the background. The place was extremely clean, and she was a helping hand that appeared instantly the moment anyone needed her. At the same time, Cameron started to get curious.
He noticed that Mary was looking for things, though she wouldn't say what. That was an issue he had too. There were several doors in Sam's home and the gym that were locked and whose keys had disappeared. He would have to ask her whether she knew what was behind those doors. One of those at the gym was probably just the basement, but that would be useful anyway. Maybe they should just get a locksmith to open them ...
Then again, there was so much to do, it was for the best to just focus on opening the gym. Only a few more days of work, and then, they could get started. Hopefully, there would be enough customers ...
Linda came back from a walk through the town. She was all smiles.
"How did it go?"
"It was great, Cam! I got rid of all the flyers. I think the people here are actually waiting for the gym to open again. They were really happy about this."
"Cool! Now those are some great news. I think we're getting there."
"I even got the guy from the local newspaper and the radio guy to come over for a pre-opening visit."
Now Cameron was getting pumped:
"Awesome!"
He walked to her as briskly as possible and hugged and kissed her. It was still a bit of a waddle, but he was getting better.
There was quite a lot of passion in this ...
Linda gasped:
"Wow ..."
"Yeah."
"I think I like where this is going ..."
Their moment was interrupted by his phone's tune. They sighed. Cameron checked it.
"Oh shit. It's the lawyer lady."
He picked up. After a few "uh-huhs" and some "yeses", he hung up.
"She's coming to see the opening. Apparently, there's more will-related stuff."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hatour

You are an amazing writer. I love every word!

El_Roy_1999

Finally, it was time to open. Sure, there were still a bunch of things to fix, but what could be done? They had set a date, and now, they had to go through with it. Cameron had really struggled. He wouldn't stop talking about all the things they could still do to improve the place, and he also felt that he was way too out of shape to even run a gym.
The night before the grand opening, he was still fiddling with the website and going on and on about the design of the logos. He was sweating and exhausted, and he had drunk way too much coffee. At last, Linda couldn't bear it anymore. Yes, she was also nervous about tomorrow, but she had accepted that some things would have to be done later. Now, it was time to finally calm down.
She walked up to him sitting at the big table in the dining room, the massive portrait of Sam Marcus' pecs looming above. It felt bizarre and intimidating. She had grown somewhat accustomed to the style of the place, though she still hoped they would remodel the house once the gym was on its way. It was just way too much of a bachelor pad.
As she approached her husband, she suddenly had the weird idea of replacing those fetishy muscle photographs by pictures of herself ... It was just a weird thought, and it felt incredibly bizarre, but for a brief moment, she saw herself in her mind's eye, naked and getting photographed to produce massive blow-ups like these.
Okay, she definitely had to go to bed soon. Her mind was going crazy.
"Cam, I think it's enough. We've done everything we could and it's time for bed."
He wanted to protest. There was still so much to do. He couldn't just stop now. What if things went wrong tomorrow and he couldn't fix it and they would be embarrassed right from the start? He felt a wave of anxiety wash over him.
"Linda, I still have to finish this ... I should probably just go back to the gym and check everything once more. I think I missed some stuff at the reception!" He pointed at a list written in his beautiful handwriting. There were so many bullet points. "It would be best to just go now. I can sleep there ..."
"And look all scruffy in the morning? No. It's enough. You did everything you could, and now, you should come and sleep."
"But what if ..."
On a sudden inspiration she set her hand on his chest from behind.
"Forget about the gym for a moment. We did everything we could. Everything is ready. Now, please, come with me."
Cameron felt her warmth and intensity and shivered. This hadn't happened in a while. They lived together, yes, but the intimacy had faded over time. The sudden touch made him smile nervously.
"I ..."
She shook her head and kissed the top of his.
"Come on."
She walked around his chair and pulled him up. It was as awkward as ever, but she still felt that she had more control than before. He complied and got to his feet, his back aching. Hours of sitting in his usual rounded-back-pose had made him stiff.
"Ow. I really should get in on those back workouts."
"We should do a lot ... but not tonight anymore. Come with me."
She pulled him along, then he hurried back to shut down his computer and followed her, looking a bit sheepish. She led him to the bath and quickly got out of her clothes. As she did, she noticed that he was still looking at her with a vaguely lusty expression. That was still a thing, even if he didn't much like her chubby figure. At least she had assumed that. She quickly got into the shower and was surprised that he followed her after having taken off his clothes with surprising speed.
Now they were together in the large booth. One could think all kinds of things about Samuel, but he clearly knew that having a big shower was a great idea. Linda began soaping her rounded, soft body, and then, she felt Cameron's hands on her skin. It didn't take long for her to do the same to him. Yes, they both felt horribly fat and unattractive, but that didn't matter now. They were together, and they were going to throw themselves into a big adventure for which they were completely unprepared.
In a way, they just hoped everything would go well.
They kissed.

Minutes later, they had dried themselves and headed to the bedroom. It was a kind of a horny stumble, and as they clambered on the mattress, they were already embracing and kissing. What followed was quite the clumsy, helpless lovemaking, but it was earnest, and the couple was just amazingly happy to do this. Cameron did his best to satisfy Linda, and she did the same. They hadn't done this in a while, and soon, he was completely exhausted, lying on the mattress next to Linda, who was just as tired. Neither of them had had much of an orgasm, and the intense passion had disappeared again, but it felt so good to want each other like this again.
They just laid there, catching their breaths. Eventually, Cameron said:
"Sorry. I really tried ..."
"Don't worry. I tried too. I ... wow. I didn't expect us to have it in us anymore."
"Yeah. Good, though."
"Really good."
"Yeah."
They kept breathing deeply, hoping to recover enough to move.
"Still cool. I ... fuck, Linda, you're kinda hot when you're seducing me."
"You too, Cam. Didn't expect you to go all wild on me."
"Rawr ..."
She snorted.
"Whoa, tiger!"
They grinned at each other.
"Seriously, though, Cam, I think I'm gonna have to shower again. I'm so sweaty ..."
"Me too. But this time, we have to be careful and not get horny again. Otherwise, we're going to spend the whole night showering ..."
She laughed:
"Okay, that would be horrible. Also, the hot water is going to run out at some point ..."
"Oooh ... Cold showers could be the answer."
Suddenly, he felt her hand on his dick. It got hard instantly. He stared at her in a mixture of horniness and confusion.
"Whoo ..."
"Mhm."
She rubbed his cock a bit, then spat in her hand and rubbed it some more. Soon, he was rigid. Mumbling an explanation, she tried to clamber on top of him. He wanted to say something along the lines of "Are you sure about this?", but then, he decided not to. Why interrupt her stupidly?
Instead, he put his hands on her big butt and kneaded it.
"Mmmh ... I like this."
She did her best to fuck him, rubbing herself against his cock.
"Oooh ... This actually works ..."
He gasped and she kept it up as good as she could. Sure, she had worked to build her stamina, but there was still a long way to go. Now she leaned forward, and he felt her heavy breasts land on his flabby chest. She kept riding him, getting slower and more intense.
"Go oooon ..."
He did his best to twitch his cock against her, and then, he stopped thinking. It was just good. He somehow managed to no longer overthink all of this, and he just felt what she was doing.
Then he felt Linda breathe heavily. She gasped as she came. To her, this was incredible. He was still hard, and she was experiencing this at full intensity. It was so good ...

It did not take long, and Cameron did end up a bit unsatisfied, but as soon as they were back in the shower, she chuckled as he rubbed one out. It happened super-fast, and to be honest, her having her boobs all close and warm to him did help quite a bit.
Then, at last, they managed to get back to bed. He kissed her gently and said:
"I'm so nervous, but I'm also so happy. This is ... a lot."
She chuckled and returned the kiss.
"Don't worry. It'll be okay. Everything is going to go wrong, but we're still going to open this place up, and it will work. Now, please, please ... try to relax."
He caressed her through her nightgown and whispered:
"Do you think this will all get easier at some point?"
"Everything will. We're going to get fit. After all, we own a gym, right?"
He laughed:
"Yeah. We definitely should be the before-and-afters of the place."
She turned the lights off.
"It'll be alright. I love you."
"I love you too."
They kissed once more, then Cameron had to get back up. The coffee. But at some point, they did manage to stay in bed and while they were still very nervous, they did manage to catch a bit of sleep.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, a crowd of people gathered before the gym. It was a big event for a small town, and it had been quite a while since anything new had opened here, so everybody was vaguely excited. After some mutual hesitation, they had finally agreed that Linda would do the opening speech, while Cameron played some music over the speakers first. He had really managed to outdo himself. Panels of people working out were installed around the small stage, he was projecting a training montage on the building side, and he had even bought a balloon arch matching the gym's colors.
After the music had faded, he gave a signal to Linda, and she began speaking:
"Hello, everybody! So nice to see so many of you! Hi! I'm Linda, and I run Marcus Gym now with my husband Cameron, which you all already met. He's Sam's nephew, and I'm sure you'll see the family resemblance soon!"
She waited for a bit of laughter, then she continued:
"I'm really thankful for you all to welcome us as new Parkervilleans, and I hope that you'll all make great progress at our gym. I know I am going to! Since I've been here, I've lost five pounds already, going strong! I still have a few left, and it'll be a struggle with your excellent bakery over there ... but that's a reward I gotta earn!"
More chuckles, then she finished:
"Alright. We're officially open, you're all invited to take a look, and Cameron and me are going to give you all a guided tour of the place right now, and you can try some of the excellent protein-rich cookies we baked over the last few days."
And that was it. People stepped inside to take a look at the place, cookies were eaten, questions were asked and answered, and then, after two hours and plenty of sign-ups, the whole thing ended and both Cameron and Linda felt even more exhausted than usual.
That's when the lawyer approached them. Clearly, she had been part of the crowd, though neither had spotted her before.
"Well done, Mrs. Marcus. Just the right amount of comedy and self-depreciation, but still selling this place. And you both did a lot to spruce this up and make it look nice and modern."
The couple looked quite relieved. Cameron sighed.
"Thank you, Ms. MacArthur."
"Don't worry. I think this is what Mr. Marcus had in mind when he set up the estate. I think you deserve the next part of the inheritance."
"The next part? You mean ... there is more, not just the money in three years?"
The tall attorney nodded.
"There are several instructions left by Mr. Marcus. I will obviously follow them to the letter, so I expect you to keep me updated on your progress. Meanwhile, here's the piece you are to receive."
She handed them an envelope.
"You will figure it out, I assume. Mr. Marcus seems to have had a certain passion for little riddles and games." Her expression suggested that she disapproved of this quite a lot. "While I find you two to be quite nice, I would much prefer if the man had just done this in a normal way ... but it is my professional ethos to make sure that the deceased's will is properly enacted." She smiled. It wasn't very endearing. "Good luck, and we will see each other again."
She left soon enough, with Cameron and Linda exchanging glances. This woman still had something intimidating about her.

Still, there was no time to think about her because the gym was open, and there was work to be done. The two of them got busy, explaining machines and suggesting simple exercises to people who were interested according to the things Mary had taught them.
The rest of the day was absurdly busy, and by the time it was over, they were both again completely exhausted. They barely managed to close down shop and walk home, just happy that everything had gone well.
It took them until the weekend to finally have enough time to open the envelope and look inside. Cameron sliced it open carefully and took out a key. It was completely nondescript and gave no indication what it was supposed to open.
Linda looked at it, then took it.
"Okay ... That is not very useful. Could be something in the gym, though. We still haven't been to the basement. Or it's one of the doors here ..."
"We'll just have to try."
They both got up and did a round, trying the various doors, the door by the master bedroom first, then the basement, and then the one next to the pantry. 
The key fit. Cameron chuckled nervously.
"It's always the last one, isn't it?"
"Yes ..." Linda felt a kind of sudden fear run over her. "Seriously, sometimes, this place gives me the creeps. I get used to everything, but ... I wouldn't be surprised to find a dead body in here one day."
"I get what you mean. Maybe just take out your phone and be ready to call emergency services?"
"Um ..." She wanted to tell him that this was stupid, but then again ... "Got it."
He pulled the door open. No corpse.
Good.
Instead, they saw several shelves with various bottles.
They both breathed out sharply. Cameron said:
"Seriously, this is a relief." He stepped inside: "What are these?"
They examined the containers. There were labels on them, as well as a booklet of instructions written in a surprisingly fancy handwriting. It was cursive, which made things a bit difficult, and the person that had written it had a very expressive style that made things even worse, but they managed to decipher the notes.
Linda read along while Cameron took stock of the various bottles. As she read, she remarked:
"Pretty sure a woman wrote that. The cuter girls in my school all wrote like that. The only things missing are the little hearts on the Is."
Cameron was a bit surprised.
"I didn't expect any woman in all of this. Sure, Sam was probably fucking all the time, but I didn't see him living in some kind of stable relationship."
"I wouldn't even say that this booklet comes from something like that ... It's not a diary or anything. It's more of a collection of recipes. And those bottles contain supplements that are required for them."
"Okay ... You mean that this is the stuff Sam was using? Cool!"
His expression was glowing.
"We gotta try those!"
Linda leafed through the notes. She was a bit anxious to make sure she didn't miss anything important. The last thing she needed was some last sentence in the book that just said "Also, ignore everything written before, this stuff is deadly" or something.
At last, she declared:
"Okay, no idea what this stuff is, but the recipes look legit, so we can try them."
Cameron agreed eagerly:
"Pick one! I want to try this."
Soon enough, they were sitting together, eating, and finding that the taste was pretty good. The bottles contained some kind of powder that could be added in small quantities to pretty much everything, and it did make everything more savory.
As she chewed, Linda remarked:
"If this actually does something, maybe we should get it analyzed at a lab or something. Just to see how it works."
"Sure. And if it does, then we could maybe make more and sell it."
"Hm ..."
She pondered his words as she ate. If it did, why didn't Samuel sell this?

Once they were done, Linda suggested that they went to the gym to see whether that stuff was actually useful. Cameron immediately agreed and they headed out.
As they walked to the gym briskly, he smiled.
Linda asked:
"What's with the big grin?"
"Oh ... It's just a bit exciting, don't you think? The whole thing feels a bit like an achievement system. We open the gym up, and we get weird strength powder. Mrs. MacArthur is going to show up at some point and announce the next goal, and we're on ... I wonder what the next thing is going to be?"
"I admit, it sounds plausible. Though I wonder what that'll be." She thought about it for a while as she switched from a walk into a trot. "Maybe ... Did you notice that Sam didn't have a home gym? It's probably in the basement."
"Mhm. That's reasonable. We could probably just break the door down, couldn't we?"
He laughed:
"I doubt we're both strong enough yet ... Let's trust the process for now ... But if push comes to shove, we're going to do this!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for all the support! Here's the next part!


They reached the building soon enough, got dressed and hit the weights. Over the last weeks, they had slowly incorporated more and more exercises in their routines and had made sure to challenge their whole bodies evenly. The effect was quite nice. Neither of them was muscular yet, but they both felt that their active lifestyle had reduced their bodyfat a bit, and they had certainly firmed up in a way. They had both become more vigorous and flexible, and their movements had become more confident and structured. No more flailing about. It wasn't as if they fully enjoyed their training. That would be expecting too much. But they did show some improvements all over, and they certainly were much more motivated.
Today, it was time for arms, and after several sets of exercises, the two of them were quite sweaty and exhausted. Linda got up and stretched her heavyset body for a bit, massaging her arms.
"Oof. That was a surprisingly good pump ... I think I managed to get through the last set every time without having to take a break."
"Cool!" Cameron was happy. He stood up too, his arms feeling a bit heavy. "I think that went really well."
He kissed her gently, then he felt her hands on his hips. He chuckled.
"Mmmh ... I like this ..."
"Me too. I don't know about you, but I never did as much as now, but I like it."
They kissed again, longer, deeper. It felt great. He chuckled, his hands went to her big butt and he gave it a bit of a squeeze. She rolled her eyes.
"It's still sooo big ..."
"I like it big! And it's getting way firmer lately too ..."
"Whatever, Cameron."
He chuckled:
"Come on, we've got our own place, and we're the bosses around here. We can have fun just like that ..."
"I know ..." They kissed again. It just felt good. Sure, they were still both obese and it didn't feel as if they had any real control of their lives yet ... but it was already so much better than before.
Just as they started fondling each other, kissing even more intensely, there was a weird, scratching sound in the depths of the building.
Linda stopped.
"What was that?"
Cameron was still busy kissing her and playing with her butt after making a short excursion to her back, but this took him out of it. He looked a bit disappointed, but then he realized that this had indeed been a strange noise.
"I don't know. Sounds as if somebody was scraping at the wall?"
"But why? You think we got pests in there somewhere?"
Cameron sent a prayer to whatever deity that would listen to not have any vermin in the walls. He wasn't particularly fond of any critters ... Still, he had to be the guy, hadn't he?
Taking his phone along, he headed in the noise's direction. It had already stopped, there just had been two or three brief scratches, but he hoped this would turn out to be nothing.
The two of them walked through the different rooms of the building, looking around carefully for any traces of the sound.
Nothing.
Despite their efforts, they found no traces of any animals. Linda breathed out sharply:
"Okay, maybe it was just some part of the building? They sometimes make noises."
"Yeah. I don't think it was anything. If it comes up again, I'll maybe just set up some cameras? Could be useful anyway."
"We'll see. Maybe it was just this once."
They put everything back in place, showered and headed out to enjoy the day.

It turned out that Parkerville offered a little entertainment, though there really wasn't a lot going on. Pat Newman, the librarian, organized showings of old movies which she accompanied on her synth if they were silent. There were quite a few townspeople who showed up for this, and Linda and Cameron were welcomed with open arms. Returning this turned out to be a bit difficult, since the soreness or arm day set in, but it was the thought that mattered.
After the show, Pat walked over to them and asked whether they would also like to join the theater group.
"We have to make our own entertainment around here, and you look like you would be a good fit." The slim woman with big grey curly hair grinned. "Besides, your opening speech was quite funny. I think you might actually be good at comedy!"
Linda blushed.
"You really think so? I was so nervous ..."
"Everybody could tell. But you managed it, so that's a win."
"You're right ... I'm just happy that we're starting to get the hang of all of this. Getting fit is a journey for me too ..."
"We can't all be such huge guys like Sam. But I'm really looking forward to getting back to work at the place now. You'll see! I'll stick to it this time!"
Linda looked at the librarian, who was really thin and a little taller than her, which gave her a bit of a flowery look with her big floofy hair.
"I'm sure this is going to be really good. We'll all keep each other motivated."
Then, they got into more small talk.

Eventually, the couple walked back to their house. It did start to feel as if it were theirs. Also, their constant walking back and forth between their places meant that they barely noticed the journeys anymore. It was a strange sensation to feel this unencumbered.
As they ambled down the road, Cameron asked:
"You think we're going to get buff soon?"
"If we keep it up like this? Sure! I've never put this much work into anything, let alone getting fit, so I'm sure this is going to pay off. What do you think? Would you like me to look all fit and tough?"
He grinned:
"I don't mind your current look at all ..."
"... but you wouldn't mind me being all curvy and fit either, right?"
"Guilty as charged. Same with me?"
"Yeah ... I mean ... you don't have to get as huge as Sam ... but you could definitely look a bit on the hunky side ..."
He chuckled, though there was a hint of nervousness in his voice. Then he flexed his flabby arm.
"You mean you need me to get bigger arms than those pythons?"
He did a mock pose. Linda rolled her eyes, but she laughed too. It was a gentle laugh. She could tell that he was trying to hide his insecurity. Cameron was a nice guy, but sometimes, his fears got the better of him ...
"It's going to be fine. Don't worry."
She could sense his relief at these words.

They ate dinner together, then got busy on their own stuff, just relaxing. It was getting late already, and they probably should go to bed soon. After all, the next week was going to be pretty busy.
Linda went over to Cameron's space. She was already in her nightshirt. He was busy drawing on his tablet.
"What are you up to? It's going to be time for bed ..."
He blushed for a moment.
"Nothing much. I'm coming. Don't worry."
"I'm not worrying ... Should I be worrying?"
He chuckled.
"No, no. It's fine. Everything is fine."
"Okay ..."
She leaned over to peek at the tablet.
"Is that us?"
She could see that Cameron had taken one of their photos and had used it as a transparency, drawing on top of it. He had sketched their faces, though he had removed a bit of their chubbiness, then had given them athletic necks and very strong, muscular bodies. Also, she noticed that the outline of her chest suggested a pair of huge tits.
Now he blushed even worse.
"It was just an idea ... I ... I hope you're not angry ..."
"I'm not ... It's just ... you think we could look like this eventually?"
They both looked quite like superheroes on the sketch.
"Maybe? I have no idea."
She grinned.
"You'd like me to have boobs like these, right? You guys are all the same!"
His blush hit his ears:
"Weeeell ... it's a superhero look ... so you get superhero boobs ..."
She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them into the globular comic shape.
"Oooh ... Okay, those would look nice, I gotta admit. Maybe not that big ... but ... yeah? I could get behind those."
He turned around on his swivel chair and grinned at her. He was still very red.
"I love your big boobs regardless of their shape!"
"You're just trying to get me to let you fondle them."
He looked mock-innocent.
"Yes, please!"
She leaned against him. Inside her mind, she would have preferred to just get on his lap, but she still felt that the chair might end up breaking down if she did that, so she just mashed her boobs into his face.
"Still, we gotta go to bed. It's going to be a busy day."
He rubbed his face against her tits and made happy noises, then he did get up. Still, Linda looked at the fantastic musclewoman on the picture. That was quite the look on her ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Loving that they are getting fit together