Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Woman in the University Cafeteria

Started by chuck-1963, March 04, 2026, 07:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck-1963

Muscular Woman in the University Cafeteria:

I was living in the college dorms, had just finished lunch, and was heading to class when I passed a tall, short-haired, incredibly muscular woman. She was with two other friends. Without hesitation, I turned back and followed them, impressed by their muscular arms. They got in line at the university cafeteria. I got in line right behind them. When the muscular woman picked up her tray to serve herself, a huge muscle bulged from her arm. Holy shit, what a huge bicep! By then the restaurant was quite empty, so I strategically sat at a nearby table so I could almost look at the muscular woman head-on. I pretended to be eating. Her biceps looked like they were going to explode with the slightest movement. Wow, what a muscular woman! It was a dream to look at her muscular arms while she ate. But like all good dreams, it ends; they finished lunch and left. Of course I dropped everything on the table and ran after them. They went into building B of the dorms right next to mine. I had to go back to my apartment and masturbate before going back to class because I was so excited by the woman's muscular arms.

I went back to the restaurant several times, on different days and at different times, to see if I could find the strong woman again, but it was in vain. Weeks passed, I never saw her again, but I couldn't forget that woman's biceps. I started to think it was a hallucination.

One weekend, Wilson, my roommate, invited me to a party at his girlfriend's building. He said his girlfriend had recently arrived in Brazil and didn't have a boyfriend, suggesting I'd have the chance to hook up with her. Since I had nothing to do, I went with him. It was my lucky break. Guess who his girlfriend's roommate was? It was her, the muscular girl from the cafeteria. She was wearing a sweatshirt that completely hid her powerful physique. We were introduced; her name was Makeba, and she had come from Angola to study in Brazil. Makeba was friendly and talkative. We chatted a lot, and just being near her, remembering those impressive muscles I'd seen at the cafeteria, already gave me a hard-on. I wanted to ask her to take off that shirt and show me her muscular arms.

In the middle of our conversation, I invited her for a walk in the park next to the campus. And that was it for that night. When we said goodbye, after the traditional kisses, I took the opportunity to feel the strong woman's arm through her shirt and could feel a bit of that hidden muscle. It felt like I had touched a stone wall, her arm was so hard.

Later, Wilson said she liked me, but warned me that she had a little problem: she was very strong and had muscular arms. I said I didn't mind and that I liked strong women.

Throughout the morning it started to get hot and everyone started taking off their shirts except her. I asked if she didn't feel hot and why she didn't take off her shirt. She said she felt a little embarrassed in the middle of so many people. I asked why. She said she was a little different from the other women I knew. I already knew it was because of those huge muscles, but I feigned surprise and asked why she felt different. She said she had muscular arms and that every time she went out in short sleeves people stared and she felt embarrassed. Liar, I said I had never seen a woman with muscular arms. She said that in the village where she lived in Africa it was normal for women to have muscular arms due to the hard work in the fields that they do from a young age.

I took her to the woods and we sat on a stone bench.

"Here we can be more comfortable."

We hugged and kissed on the mouth. I took advantage of the moment of the kiss to caress those muscular arms. They were as hard as steel and so thick that I couldn't wrap my hand around them.

"Wow, your arms are so strong. Let me see."

"Okay, but I hope you won't be scared by my muscles."

She finally took off her shirt, exposing her muscular arms. I was drooling; the woman was incredibly muscular.
"Wow, you're so muscular!"
"Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it. Can I feel your muscles?"
Before she could answer, I was already hugging the big black woman and running my hand over those muscular arms. The woman seemed to be made of concrete, her muscles were so hard.
"Holy shit, you look like you're made of steel! Show me your biceps!"
"Wow, you're making me blush!"
I kept insisting and stroking those huge biceps that formed a huge bulge in her arms even when relaxed. I think she got excited because she got all goosebumps. My dick was throbbing, so hard, while I stroked those muscles.
"Bend it for me, I want to see how big it gets!"
Then she finally bent over. The size of the muscle bulge that appeared on her arm was impressive.
"Wow, that's big! Can I touch it?"
It was so big that I couldn't wrap it around with just one hand.



Wookey