⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for archived works by fp909 / Fighterpilot909

Started by Zeroform, March 04, 2026, 04:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeroform

I just learned that fp909 (Fighterpilot909) has quit writing female muscle fiction, and it looks like his Patreon and email are no longer active.

I had been thinking about commissioning him, so I was really surprised to learn everything was taken down

Would love to know if anyone has saved an archive of his work.

Zeroform

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

JangoFitt5

Yes! He had some great stories. Personally, I'd love to find them too. We have some in some sites, but there were so many stories. I don't know if we can find them all!

Jeremy Lightning

Here is a link to some of the stories that he posted here at FS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

JangoFitt5

Oh, thank you so much! It's great to find all those old stories organized. But beyond that, there were so many stories. Some were deleted, but it seems like we can retrieve them from someone who saved them to a drive or smt like that. I  also know a website that has some stories there too. However, I'm not sure if I can mention the site's name according to forum rules; I will if I can. U guys probably know there btw :D

horst11