LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sabine

Started by Karharot, March 01, 2026, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone seen her? I ve tried to contact her, but no answer...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas


post_punk_skunk

Good lord. She's stunning. If she ever tours the states I guess I'll have to let you know...

2ndHoodman

Been wondering if she's legit or not

sprstrn

The photos show Ifbb pro Manal ben Jabeur.

Marburg

The photos show Ifbb pro Manal ben Jabeur and this is probably a fake. Cause Manal ben Jabeur lives in Germany.

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The photos show Ifbb pro Manal ben Jabeur and this is probably a fake. Cause Manal ben Jabeur lives in Germany.

No she is living in Bucharest in last few years. She confirmed that in recent podcast.
I ♥ Saradas

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The photos show Ifbb pro Manal ben Jabeur and this is probably a fake. Cause Manal ben Jabeur lives in Germany.

No she is living in Bucharest in last few years. She confirmed that in recent podcast.

North African origin from Tunisia, she transformed her journey from flight attendant to professional female physique athlete and she's only getting started.

For more than two years, she has been building her life and career in western Romania, proving that discipline, ambition, and courage can reshape any path.

Marburg

if it is realy her then it would be awesome. I´d like to have a session with her.

Boselectah

Her OF page (called "Personal Website" on her Session Girls page) is currently free to subscribe to. She appears to be updating it regularly too - maybe one could contact her via OF to find out about a session?

BTW... her OF location is stated as USA so who knows if she or any of it are real/legit?

e_honda

She just put travel in to Miami. Anyone in that area should contact her. We'll see if she's legit.

e_honda

I e-mailed her specifically about her listed Miami trip. I would say "don't bother" with this one, at least for right now. I got no response.

So I messaged her on her OF page that I e-mailed her. She responded by saying she barely checks her e-mail because it's flooded. I said OK, then what's the best way to contact her about appointments on SG and if she's really going to Miami as it's listed on SG. No response. This is another person who is listing herself on SG specifically to drive traffic to her OF page. She's not serious about actually doing sessions.

I had a similar interaction with "Ingrid" who is also on SG and listed a trip to Seattle. She had an almost identical response, though she responded further. I asked about her Seattle trip, and she said she's not doing in person sessions right now and that she prefers to keep everything on OF. I didn't ask why she went to the trouble of listing a trip with specific dates to a specific city if she's not actually doing in person sessions.

But again, another example of someone listing herself on SG to drive traffic to her OF page.

I'm a bit suspicious that both accounts used bots to answer, as the initial responses were very similar, but "Ingrid" did actually respond further. Regardless of that, it's safe to say neither of these 2 women are going to be doing sessions anytime soon.

Update:  Sabine eventually did get back to me later....basically confirmed she's not doing in person sessions right now. Again, I have no idea why she'd list travel, but I didn't bother asking why she did.

Creamnant

She's not the first to do this, and she'll probably not be the last.
I'm thinking of Ivadee too. It was exactly the same situation as with Sabine.
At least they're not stealing from anyone.

Mscllvr21

If she is on SG, doesn't Jennifer check that the girl is real?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she is on SG, doesn't Jennifer check that the girl is real?

I know she used to. Not sure if she still does.

In any case, I think "Sabine" is real, but she just created an SG profile to direct people to her OF site. I don't know if Jennifer cares about that if they're paying her to keep a profile open.

I also think Sabine and "Ingrid" are using the same bot or person to manage their OF account and message responses. Look at their e-mail addresses, which neither ever respond to:

Ingrid:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sabine:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Both had almost the same exact response when I messaged them saying I e-mailed them about a session.


MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she is on SG, doesn't Jennifer check that the girl is real?

I know she used to. Not sure if she still does.

In any case, I think "Sabine" is real, but she just created an SG profile to direct people to her OF site. I don't know if Jennifer cares about that if they're paying her to keep a profile open.

I also think Sabine and "Ingrid" are using the same bot or person to manage their OF account and message responses. Look at their e-mail addresses, which neither ever respond to:

Ingrid:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sabine:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Both had almost the same exact response when I messaged them saying I e-mailed them about a session.

AI has pretty much invaded everything hasn't it??