⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Borrowing Your Inspiration 👀 (Need Fresh Ideas!)

Started by BlaBla000, February 27, 2026, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaBla000

Got a favorite photo, story or comic?
Drop it here.
I'll create something inspired by it — I just need some new ideas for stories.


D.Gladio

It depends on what kind of genre o topic you like. That could help guide you in what you want to do

BlaBla000

I've written some stories by now, but I'm looking for new ideas. Maybe someone has a comic, sketch, scenario, fantasy, or real-life inspiration they'd like to share, and I could write a full story based on it. I'm searching for interesting concepts to spark new creativity.