Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Forced pegging

Started by JustBiceps, February 24, 2026, 10:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustBiceps

Has anyone been pegged against his will in a session? I was put in many positions where I couldn't budge some of the FBBs I sessioned with and now I'm fantasizing about being forcefully pegged in a session.

What do you guys think?


Raffman

Sometimes losing is really winning lol

clay99

Have had roleplay scenarios mimicking "forced pegging" but no actual equipment used more so verbal domination and excessive dry humping. Amazon Ranger I saw in Wembley performed this role. She can be very forceful and sexual.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been pegged against his will in a session? I was put in many positions where I couldn't budge some of the FBBs I sessioned with and now I'm fantasizing about being forcefully pegged in a session.

What do you guys think?

If I had seen Fabi Antoine a 2nd time she definitely would've done this. Her power and skill was insane. Plus she was a pretty big lady. Damn

clay99

Have you tried Dominique Danger? She did some strap on scenes on c4s a while back with a petite lady and looked terrified of DD. She could beat up male bodybuilders and do whatever she wants with them. Freakish lady

phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been pegged against his will in a session? I was put in many positions where I couldn't budge some of the FBBs I sessioned with and now I'm fantasizing about being forcefully pegged in a session.

What do you guys think?

If I had seen Fabi Antoine a 2nd time she definitely would've done this. Her power and skill was insane. Plus she was a pretty big lady. Damn

Yes right..... Fabi was my best session ever

crazycrazy

I've told this one before, but I was once pegged without giving consent in an upside down reverse wheelbarrow. I was on my back, defeated by a 135 pound Asian fighter. She lifted up my hips and positioned herself between my legs. I was 150 pounds then, and I was surprised she could lift me like that, even though my shoulders were on the mat. She held me up with one arm, and slowly penetrated me, with what I thought was her finger. But she pulled out an electric vibrator with the other hand. I realized she was fucking me with a strap on, stimulating me with the vibrator, and holding me up with just her right arm. She held me like that for a few minutes, before she slowly sank down to her knees, with my bum on her lap, her strap embedded deep in me, and the cord to the vibrator stretched to its limit. It was my first time.

I still wonder whether I would have consented if she had asked me to. I was truly defeated, physically and psychologically. Completely in subspace.

The experience changed me. I started martial arts classes and weight training. I had always worked in a male dominated blue collar job, and maintained a masculine front to my persona, hiding my submissive side behind it. I had only lost in sessions with much bigger, stronger women. But she took something away from me that day and she still has it.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you tried Dominique Danger? She did some strap on scenes on c4s a while back with a petite lady and looked terrified of DD. She could beat up male bodybuilders and do whatever she wants with them. Freakish lady

Yes when I lived in Atlanta we had a good connection. Don't really talk to her anymore

Tiberius

Yes. I love that so much. I love FBBs with whom the strenght or skill gap is so large I can try to wrestle competitively and they still can turn it into a fantasy session. Fabi is like that. Being Insanely strong and a judo black belt she was able to make my body assume any position she wanted while doing what she wanted regardless of how hard I tried to resist or fight back. On our first session she pulled me on the bed and had me in a triangle choke right away. Holding me like that she pulled my legs towards her so I was stretched and bent forward. Then she undid my pants and took them off. Hooking my legs under her armpits she held me a moment like that bent forward with my neck trapped in a triangle choke. She briefly tightened the choke making me almost black out and tapered it off slowly. Then she let go of my legs curled her body up and grabbed my shirt and under shirt shifted her legs to encase my body so she could pull the tshirt past my head and lift me up and back wiith her legs behind her. After letting go of my body she pushed out my legs with her so I was lying flat on top of her until she rolled out from under me on top of me twisting my arm on my back with her lying face down on top of me her legs spreading out mine in a grapevine hold. One of my arms was trapped on my back secured by her cleavage the other she held against my body wraping one of her arms around me and gently holding my nipple. Trying to break my arm free would mean painfully tugging on my nipple. I was trapped between her and the matress. As I struggled as little as I could she instinctively shifted her weight, made micro adjustments. Then I felt it. One of her fingers was up against my anus. First tapping then pusling against it then she rested her finger tip against it for a few seconds then pushed it all the way in in one fast motion. All the time She held me firmly planted against the bed her legs gradually opening mine wider. After a min or 2 she begain to slowly but forcefully massage my prostate while her other hand was gentle with my chest. Finally she applied a technique to pump up some semen up my urethra which was the sweetest feeling ever. Thats when she took out her finger applied a full nelson opened our legs almost into a split and then sat back pulling me on top of her. I came for a competitive session and within the first 15 min she had sapped me of my strentgh completely dominated me without even raising her hearth rate and now I was trapped in a full nelson with her legs firmly holding my body while I was impossibly horny unable to even relief myself. We carried on with the session and I kept seeing her many times more where we explored pegging and the ways she could restrain squeeze bend and stretch my body. 

clay99

Hopefully another Fabi Antoine comes through the system. In terms of physique I think Vikingqueen is quite similar in build 5ft9 around 80kg+ but has nowhere near the grappling skills Fabi has.
Would have thought ladies like Veve, Fighting tia, Veronika venom would perhaps go and offer more x rated services but they won't go anywhere near those type of sessions strictly clothed wrestling only. Most of the current fbbs are just too passive and not good at performing roleplays.

phicam

Fabi's sessions were really extraordinary...
one day, she was behind me (she had already undressed me by force), she held me in a bear hug with only one arm, then with the help of her other arm, she put her hand (with her finger close to my anus) under my buttocks and lifted a little like a bowling ball.....  i was at 68kg that time 🤪

clay99

I see KO is back active on C4S more than capable of performing a fetish like this but probably doesn't want to. Could foresee her doing a standing rear naked choke on a guy then moving her left hand towards a guy's mouth covering it and with a her right hand jerking him off hard and humping herself against him from behind.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She applied a technique to pump up some semen up my urethra which was the sweetest feeling ever.

Oh my god, that feels just like what I experienced, and the "technique" was basically just firm pressure!

It was a wiry/muscular escort many years ago, and after some lift and carry (she easily carried my 180 pounds around in a front straddle) we got to wrestling, which was just her rolling me around and putting me in holds without me resisting much.
She was strong, but I was bigger and stronger. Her biceps probably had a taller peak than mine, but hers were thinner. She was fairly lightweight.

However at one stage she tucked my legs under her left arm and twisted her body to face my upturned ass and exposed private parts, locking my legs in and making me feel well and truly on the back foot for the first time.
She said "Now I can do what I want" and began brushing my cock and cupping my balls and I was quickly rock hard.
Then she moved her hand back a bit and brushed my perineum and then pushed down on it which felt like an electric shock. Then she pushed a finger or two back to the edge of my anus and began to press harder. I was confused and scared but also excited and let's say I could feel things happening.

Finally I felt her fingers hook ever so slightly inside and she began to pull forwards really hard. I don't think she properly penetrated me, but I could feel the sideways pressure of her fingers, pulling and stretching my hole.
I felt a wave of pleasure rising and then it was like the taps opened and I felt my internal vessels slowly fill up. I'd been gasping and squawking in shock as soon as she touched my anus and now she let go as I rose to a panicky crescendo.
I was left feeling like I was full of spunk or precum or whatever it was, but it hadn't been fully released and hadn't quite risen up through my cock yet.

I was just in shock going "oh my god" as she grinned at me and released my legs and I was afraid to move in case it all came flooding out.
Feeling all embarassed, I tried to convey my state of sexual distress and I think I told her she'd made a mess of me and I was afraid I was going to start leaking.
She sneered and nodded to the bathroom and told me to sort myself out, and as I shuffled there awkwardly, afraid to trigger an outflow, I heard her call after me "Horny little bitch, can't you control yourself?".
As soon as I touched my now flaccid cock in the bathroom, my fluids just began flowing out, but there was never a defined moment of orgasm on the bed or in the bathroom and I never ejaculated as such.
It was just a really sweet wet feeling that rose to a plateau and stayed there, and it only began to subside as I slowly emptied myself, but I felt totally drained once I stopped oozing.

I came back a bit shame faced, feeling thrilled and humiliated at the same time. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before, and I couldn't believe this pretty little hardbody had owned me like that. I almost couldn't look her in the eye.
She ran her fingers over her bicep and asked if I wanted to wrestle some more and it sounded like she was daring me, so I quietly said "No, you win", afraid of what might happen this time.
My male ego already broken, I asked in a small voice if she could just hold me a minute, which she did, giving me a squeeze and patting my ass.
I asked if I could just feel her muscles, so she smiled proudly and let me run my hands over her, and then she began flexing and gyrating in front of me.
I was getting hard again to my surprise (I guess I hadn't climaxed as such) and she turned around to brush her ass against my cock as I sat on the bed watching.

The agreement had been wrestling and sex and I wondered if this was her offering herself up. I reached out to feel her firm cheeks, but then she would retract her ass as I felt towards her pussy.
In a funny kind of way, I actually felt too emasculated to fuck her even though I had a big hard on, and I just wanted her to take charge and do something.
After a few minutes she bent down to grab and lift my ankles and swivel me onto the bed and then she knelt down on her haunches in front of me, and I remember she gave a brief hard stare into my eyes.
Then she bent forward and grabbed my cock and began a firm slow excqusite hj. She was looking down intently at my cock and I was watching her hand move up and down and her sinewy little bicep jumping and it wasn't long before I came really hard.
I say "hard" but hardly a drop came out as I was drained, it was an intense dry one.

I was out the door soon afterwards without saying much more, and spent years processing what that said about me and my sexuality, alternating between feeling excited and embarassed as I thought about it.

jbeast

I'm all but retired in the scene now, except for sessions with an athletic - not bodybuilder - dominatrix I have known for 20+ years, off and on. She's been my one and only now, for awhile. When we first met she attacked and dry humped me in our first couple of sessions. (I was aggressive too, wanting to worship her orally.)

The years have gone by and we have done a lot of crazy, risky sessions - in deserted public places, waterfront, storage rooms, etc. and kept on dry humping me, talking about a strap on more and more. (I had a couple of bad experiences and not a fan, and she knew it.) Three years ago, out of the blue she plunged her fingers in my mouth, telling me I was a slut and that I was going to worship her strap on eventually. Oh, she surprised me and I did swallow it, gagging the first couple of times to her laughter.

As she has done it in the past year or so she said she would take me from behind. I'm old, in good health, but far from flexible down there. But I hinted she should fuck my upper thighs, all oiled up. In our last two sessions, after I worshipped her strap on, she took my upper thighs by surprised. It was highly erotic and now, well, I crave it. Maybe it was the surprise and being used like a whore, which is what she calls me now. We both love it. If you would have told me this 20 years ago I would say you were crazy... LOL!