LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hyde

Started by The First One, February 22, 2026, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

This is the beginning of a new story that I hope to at least make significant progress on.  This part may not end in the best place, but I had to set the stage and I wasn't sure where else to stop.  Feedback would be greatly appreciated if you have any to give.

My family is in the unusual situation of being simultaneously very well known and an incredibly well-kept secret.  I'm descended, on my mom's side of the family, from Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde.  Yes, doctor Henry Jekyll and mister Edward Hyde.  The novel got a few things wrong, of course.  Doctor Jekyll was an alchemist in Britain during the Renaissance, and created his famous potion in 1433.  The book also doesn't mention that he had children in both his identities, and his lineage continues to this day.  Robert Louis Stevenson based the book on an account from a member of our family in the nineteenth century.  The point is, all of the good doctor's descendants inherited some version of his transformation.  As we grow up, we each develop the ability to transform into bigger, stronger and less inhibited versions of ourselves.  Some of us develop additional abilities, but each of us, in our transformed state, towers over most people (the shortest of us on record was 6'8) has gigantic, bulging muscles powerful enough to allow us to at least lift cars with relative ease, are tough enough that high-caliber bullets can't even penetrate our skin, and heal at an incredibly fast pace even if something does manage to hurt us.  I don't think any living member of the family has ever actually seen it happen, but supposedly we can even regenerate missing limbs, assuming the rest of the body is still alive.  Nobody's really sure, but a lot of us suspect that the creators of the Incredible Hulk may have had some contact with a distant branch of the family.  Anyway, we can learn to control it, but whether we like it or not our First Change always happens when we turn eighteen.  It's a long-standing tradition that any member of the family that reasonably can will come to witness a relative's First Change, regardless of how closely related they are, so eighteenth birthdays are an even bigger deal for us than most people. 


The First One

My boyfriend, Tyler, and I were about to leave school for his house when my sister, Gina, found us. 

"Hey!  Janet!  Tyler!"  I personally am every inch the stereotypical nerd.  Slim, flat-chested, glasses, consistently an honor roll student.  Gina, on the other hand, despite being a little over a year younger than me, is captain of our school's cheer squad.  She's a tall, long-haired pretty blonde girl with Charlie, our school's star linebacker, wrapped around her finger.  Of course, nonetheless, we both still share the same family secret.

"So," Gina said, talking a mile a minute as she caught up to us, "Is he invited to the gathering next month?"

"What gathering?  I mean I know her birthday is next month, is that what-"

"Yeah.  No, Gina, I haven't invited him.  I told him it's a family event."

"What are you two talking about?"

Gina sighed.  "You know you'll need to tell him at some point if you want your relationship to last."

"You haven't told-"

"And mine isn't for over a year, thank God!  The point is, relationships are built on trust.  How much trust can there be as long as you're keeping a secret like this?"

As Gina walked off, Tyler alternated his baffled stare between her and me for several seconds.  "The fuck was that about?"

I sighed.  "Honestly, she's right.  We're going to my house.  There's something I need to tell you, and there's no way in hell you'll believe it if I can't show you."

"Does this have something to do with why I've never been allowed over there before?"

"In a word, yes.  Just give me a minute to call Mom."

Wookey

Love a good cliffhanger

Jaguar

A good start.  Please continue!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

The First One

My immediate family's house is a large one-not a mansion, but large all the same-a couple miles out of town.  It's a three-story house, with wide doors and high ceilings to accommodate family members in a transformed state, making it even bigger than having three stories already implies.

"Wow.  Interesting place you've got.  Very... very high ceilings."

As we walked into the living room, anything else Tyler would have said was cut off as he hurriedly dodged Tammy, and subsequently her twin brother Danny, as they dashed around the room.  Before I could say anything, the duo each skidded to a stop.

Both Tammy and Danny are pretty typical four year olds, who look pretty much exactly the same-short black hair, brown eyes, pale, freckled skin-except for being opposite genders.  They know about our family secret, and basically consider it a normal, day-to-day thing, though they're surprisingly good at compartmentalization, and generally avoid talking about it at school or anything. 

"Hi, mister!"  Danny waved for a second or two before continuing.  "Your name's Tyler, right?"

"Course it is, dummy, why else would he be here with Janet?"

I sighed.  "Yeah, this is Tyler.  Do you know where mom is?  We need to talk to her."

"She's in the kitchen," Tammy replied.  She suddenly perked up, continuing with "Oh!  Are you gonna tell him about-"

"Yes.  Yes we are."

We walked towards the kitchen door as the twins resumed whatever they'd been doing when we arrived.

"I'll admit, the more you all talk about this the more curious I get about what's going on."

"Makes sense."  I sighed.  "Honestly, I've been scared of this as long as we've been together."

"Why?  This isn't one of those'I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you' things, is it?"

"No, just... try not to freak out or anything."

"Okay, now you're starting to scare me."

My mother is an executive in a large corporation.  She stays in her normal form, in which she's already 6'2 and very fit, but not particularly muscular, at work, and mainly transforms at home or otherwise in private or only accompanied by people in the know, especially in the gym in our basement, to relieve stress.  She was sitting at the kitchen table still in a business suit when we entered the kitchen, which probably meant she hadn't had time to do so yet today.  "Tyler, I presume."

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"How much have you already told him?"

"Honestly?  Not much.  I kind of thought he'd have to see this to believe it."

Mom chuckled.  "Fair enough."  She got up from the table, pushed her chair back in and walked a few feet away, to a comparatively open part of the kitchen.  "Let's just cut to the chase, then."

Mom closed her eyes for a few seconds, focusing.  Then she opened her eyes as we both watched the transformation begin.  Mom moaned in pleasure as she started getting taller, and her entire body started bulking up.  Her hands were getting bigger, her height continued to increase, her deep brown hair rapidly lengthened, and above all her muscles grew.  Her suit tore off before long, and she reached seven feet in height as her feet grew big enough to burst through her shoes.  Both her pecs and her breasts swelled up along with the rest of her, snapping off her bra, which Tyler reflexively dodged, leaving her almost naked, with only her moist panties still holding on.  And still she grew, until she was a hair over eight feet tall, bulging all over with at least a couple tons of muscle.  She did a most muscular pose, causing her already superhuman muscles to more than double in size, then headed towards the counter, every step shaking the entire room, and effortlessly bent the faucet of the sink until it pointed toward the ceiling.  "When we're like this," Mom explained, her voice noticeably deeper and full of arousal, "We're the strongest beings on earth."  She picked up a steak knife and broke the blade against her gigantic 10-pack.  "We're practically invulnerable.  And I can't really demonstrate it here, but we heal at an incredible rate even if something does manage to hurt us."  She returned the sink to its normal state, then continued, "and that's just the baseline."  She moaned again.  "It feels SO GOOD to cut loose like this.  If you'll excuse me, I'm heading to the basement."

After mom left the room, there was a lengthy silence before Tyler finally said, "So... can you all do that?  Or now that I think about it, is it something that starts when you turn eighteen?"

"Yes.  Exactly eighteen years, on the dot, after we're born, we automatically change for the first time.  We can learn to control it, but that first transformation happens whether we want it or not.  We get bigger, stronger, tougher and less inhibited."

"How strong do you get, exactly?"

"Well, different people change differently, but as a rule we become strong enough to lift cars without a problem.  One of my aunts has been shot fairly often without being hurt at all.  And I once saw my grandmother bite off two of her own fingers to make a point, and they had regenerated within the hour."

"Holy shit."

"I know.  Honestly, this is pretty normal for us, but you can see why we keep it secret."

"What about your dad?"

"Can he do that?  No, he's a normal guy that married into the family.  It's only blood relatives."

"I feel like I should have lead with this question, but how is any of this possible?"

"It's going to sound stupid, but you've heard of Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde, right?  That story was based on a real person, albeit from quite a bit further back than the book takes place.  He had children at some point, and the effects of the serum turned out to be hereditary."

"If I hadn't already seen your mom hulk out in front of me I'd say you're nuts."

I chuckled.  "Fair enough.  The point is, someone's first transformation is a big deal for us, so on my birthday most of my extended family will be here.  You can come if you want, but I wanted you to know what you'd be getting into."

The First One

The birthday celebration began at 8 PM, a little over two and a half hours before my transformation.  Most of our extended family on my mother's side was indeed present, such as my grandmother, my aunts, my uncle and the spouses and children of those who had them.  My older sister, Kelly, had managed to get her next leave from the army scheduled so that it included that night, and her wife, Cheryl, had come with her.  Everyone who could transform already was transformed.  The contrast between those of us who were (still) "normal" and the superhuman, musclebound giants that were the rest of the family in their transformed states had always been interesting, to me at any rate.  Tyler hadn't grown up with this, so when he arrived a few minutes after uncle Malcolm, his wife and their children (who were the last of the family to get here) he was, as most of us had predicted, visibly awed by what he was seeing.

"H...hello, everyone.  I assume y-you've all at least h-heard about me before.  I'm Tyler, Janet's b-boyfriend, and she invited me over for the event.  A-apparently this is a big deal for all of you, so I hope I'm appropriately dressed."  He chuckled slightly at that last part.  Tyler was wearing his best suit, one he'd worn when we'd gone to school dances together multiple times.  My untransformed relatives and I were dressed more or less how you'd expect at an event like this; more suits, cocktail dresses, that kind of thing.  Even grandma was wearing the same dress she always insisted on wearing to these things, specially tailored to fit her musclebound 8'3 frame.  Everyone else was practically naked.  The women were wearing bikinis that just barely covered their nipples and crotches, and were visibly strained by the mass of their wearers.  The men wore swim trunk-like shorts that, likewise, were tight enough (as low a bar as that tends to be in this case) for their transformation's effect on their cocks and balls to be visible.

"Whaddaya think, everyone?" Aunt Calliope (already on her tenth beer but, thanks to her transformed physiology, not even slightly drunk) said with a giggle that still came off as girlish even with her booming voice at her transformed size, "is he overdressed?"

Wookey

The sex with these babes pumped full of muscle and lust is going to kill Tyler. Hope there is some antidote or body modification medicine that they can give him to allow him to survive his gf's 18th