LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aggressive Girls

Started by bigbrent747, February 22, 2026, 08:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbrent747

Hey Guys, I keep reading on here about the glory days of sessioning and I was wondering if there were anymore aggressive girls out there wrestling anymore. I remember Debra D Andrea, Mistress Treasure and Sondra Faas, just to name a few. Where pretty much as soon as I entered the room, they would attack and dish out some amazing squeezes and beatdown. Sondra literally ripped me out of the chair I was sitting in and dished out a beatdown for the ages. Debra just threw me on the bed and squeezed me into oblivion and Treasure was the first session wrestler to throw bombs at me (punches) nowadays it seems like the women just like to talk. Thats why I was wondering if there were any "MUSCULAR" women that do sessions that will bring it on and dish out a good A$$ whooping. Thx in advance for any responses.


clay99

Most of the fbbs now are more passive don't want to risk get injuries. Good old days.  Amazon Nikki might fit your requirements. She appears to do some competitive wrestling and does train jiu jitsu. Seen some of her videos on C4S really pins/grapevines dudes with her long limbs.

sprstrn

Anna M. Strong is sexually agressiv on a high level. She squeezes you without warning, she twists your wrists and fixes you to the bed. Then she grabs your cock, grabs your ass, takes you in a full-body-press - and all that without asking you forehand. She just does ist. Highly recommend!


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anna M. Strong is sexually agressiv on a high level. She squeezes you without warning, she twists your wrists and fixes you to the bed. Then she grabs your cock, grabs your ass, takes you in a full-body-press - and all that without asking you forehand. She just does ist. Highly recommend!

When did you last see her? I sent an enquiry last year, busy lady studying and working full-time at a UK university. Rarely available according to her and only does limited services.

sprstrn

Saw her three times. Last time was five years ago I think.
She does not offer fs. Everything else not impossible depending on chemistry ...

2ndHoodman

Strong Amy did a great job of matching that classic aggression. Also it's funny you picked 3 women who are technically still available.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strong Amy did a great job of matching that classic aggression. Also it's funny you picked 3 women who are technically still available.

Any more details about your session with Strong Amy?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strong Amy did a great job of matching that classic aggression. Also it's funny you picked 3 women who are technically still available.

Debra stills look good. She is bigger than kandy muscle, I wish she visits Europe again but I doubt it.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strong Amy did a great job of matching that classic aggression. Also it's funny you picked 3 women who are technically still available.

Debra stills look good. She is bigger than kandy muscle, I wish she visits Europe again but I doubt it.

Yes and they're great friends.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strong Amy did a great job of matching that classic aggression. Also it's funny you picked 3 women who are technically still available.

Any more details about your session with Strong Amy?

It was quite hot naked wrestling.

2ndHoodman

Damn meant to also say DM me

mikem2436

Lisa Cross squeezed me good with her muscles. Also I bought boxing gloves for my session because she does have boxing training videos and she hit me pretty hard.

clay99

Didn't think Lisa Cross was that dominant tbh. Amazon Ranger is probably the most aggressive lady I have seen so far.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazon Ranger is probably the most aggressive lady I have seen so far.

Oh wow, was she aggressive in ways that you had asked her to be, or is that just her manner?
Aggressive in what way?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazon Ranger is probably the most aggressive lady I have seen so far.

Oh wow, was she aggressive in ways that you had asked her to be, or is that just her manner?
Aggressive in what way?

A bit of both, she does have an alpha personality likes to be in control and lead. She excels at dry humping and shoved her pussy and rode my face without asking for it. Vocal and sensual but facially not very pretty. Also a very nice lady talked extensively about gym/fitness/nutrition advice (As I work out myself) has many online training clients from around the world.