⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

One Day In Her Grip:

Started by taoschild, February 16, 2026, 12:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Here is the cover copy and a scene from chapter 5 of One Day In Her Grip: Strength, Secrets, and Seduction You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Let me know if you'd like more.

Sparked by fleeting encounters with powerful, muscular women who both thrilled and unnerved him, Alec buried his fetish for years. The traumatic memory of being overpowered and abused by a dominant woman only drove his desires deeper underground. But in college, the pull became impossible to resist. He finally sought a session.

That's when he met Katie, and everything changed. She was the embodiment of his fantasies. Tall, muscular, and sculpted with raw strength her presence alone made his pulse stutter. When she stood over him, broad shoulders shadowing her carved arms, he felt deliciously small. Everything about her stirred a trembling, intoxicating hunger edged with fear.

After that first encounter, they began meeting in secret once a year, always on the same day. Alec lost himself in the ritual—the way she toyed with her strength, the quiet control in every touch. But it grew into more than physical. Beneath the tension lived something deeper, unspoken but undeniable. As Katie tested his surrender, Alec found himself wanting all of her body and heart.

He sensed she felt it too in rare moments of softness. But the words never came. Trapped in a caretaker marriage, bound by duty, she held back.

Will Alec ever hear the one thing that could shatter the walls between them? Or will they remain forever trapped in a cycle of unrequited desire with their passion always just out of reach?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-----------

"Not quite the penthouse suite, huh, Romeo?" I quip, teasing him as I step into the room.

Alec closes the door and locks it, looking flustered. "Uh, no," he stammers, "but it has a view. Sort of. I'm sorry, I..."

I chuckle softly, a throaty sound that fills the space between us. "I'm just kidding. Relax. It's just us now." I take in the scenery of a typical hotel room with its basic fixtures and nondescript décor. The plush carpet will cushion our movements and muffle the sounds of our shifting bodies if we wrestle a little. Many men like to 'prove they're a man' by wrestling with me. I'm a pretty good judge of whether men are big or strong enough to actually injure me a little and I pass on those. But for Alex, it'll be fine. I'm sure I can take him easily and there aren't many cornered edges that look threatening so it seems safe.

"Okay," he whispers under his breath, trying to pump himself up. "You've got this."

"Let's see what you've got, tiger," I grin, giving him a gentle yet firm shove onto the small couch. His eyes widen as I remove my jacket, revealing the curve of my powerful, sculpted shoulders. I toss it aside and place a hand on my hip, flexing subtly. My muscles ripple beneath my skin, daring him to look away. The wide oval mirror directly behind me gives him a unique look at my frame from both sides at once.

"What...what do you mean?" he stutters, his voice trembling as I lean into a crab pose. My entire upper body comes alive with striations, thick and dizzying. I can see the awe and intimidation reflected in his eyes.

"What do you think I mean?" I purr, my voice silky smooth. "You saved up for this, right? So let's find out what all that effort bought you."

He nods, struggling to find his footing in the whirlwind of emotions. "I...I just wanted to spend time with you," he manages to say, his voice barely a whisper.

My laugh is rich and full, echoing in the small room. "Oh, I know. But time's a funny thing. It can be spent in many ways." I move closer. I can see in his eyes that my presence is overwhelming and intoxicating, but there is something unusual in his gaze that I can't quite put my finger on.

Alec can barely breathe as I stand before him. He seems to almost shrink in fear. I reach down, my fingers trailing along his jawline. "Let's make the most of it," I whisper, my breath hot against his ear. "So, tell me what you want, College Joe." I begin to flex my bicep. The muscle swells with the deliberate motion. Slowly I squeeze harder. The muscle rises and bulges gloriously.

His breath hitches. "You," he wheezes.

"That's what I thought," I grin, flexing as hard as I can until the muscle shakes with intensity. It swells larger and larger, veins cascading under the skin. "Go on," I encourage, my voice a velvety command. "Touch it. Feel what you've been dreaming about."

His hand trembles as he cautiously reaches out. His fingertips brush against the hard, smooth surface of my bicep.

"Wow," he breathes, awe-struck. "It feels like warm marble," he gasps.

I chuckle softly. "Very descriptive. I like that, Joey. And there's a lot more warm marble where that came from."

"Oh, God."

My eyes sparkle with mischief and power. "Do you like a woman who's in charge, College boy?"

"Call me, Alec."

"Ooh, that sounds like you're giving me orders, Alllleeccc," I purr, drawing out his name in a teasing lilt. "I don't know if I like that. I think I'll keep calling you College Joe."

"Yes, ma'am," he wheezes.

I stifle a hearty laugh. The kid is so cute. "That's better," I say through a grin.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild


The dress is practically engineered for a red carpet ambush hugging every curve like it signed a long-term lease and leaving very little to the imagination.

The fabric glides up my body as I pull it over my head, slow and deliberate, revealing strength where softness usually gets all the credit. I know the effect it has on him.

His breath hitches. He's under my complete control. Hook, line, sinker. He's under my complete control.

...Or so I think.

Because halfway down, the dress catches. Not on my hips. Not on my waist. No.

On my lats.

The fabric stalls like it just ran into a structural support beam and is reconsidering its life choices. I wriggle a little, trying to free myself, arms half-trapped overhead like a very muscular, very irritated flamingo.

Behind me, Alec chuckles. Actually chuckles.

"You okay there?" he asks, voice thick with amusement.

"Just peachy," I reply with a wry tone, wrestling silk versus back day. "This dress just wasn't emotionally prepared for my shoulders."

One final tug and I extricate myself with a triumphant little huff. The dress slithers to the floor in defeat, pooling at my feet.

Alec's eyes go wide. It's not subtle or polite. It can best be described as devouring.

His gaze tracks every shift of muscle, every breath expanding my ribs, every tiny adjustment of posture like he's studying anatomy for a final exam he very much wants to ace.

I smirk.

"Eyes up here, college boy."

He snaps his gaze to mine, sheepish but absolutely unrepentant. "Sorry. You're just... wow."

"Thanks, babe," I reply, my grin widening.

I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra in one smooth motion. It falls away, revealing my firm, perfectly rounded breasts. My dark nipples are framed by the sculpted lines of my chest and the prominent definition of my abs. I'm better than his dreams—heavenly, even.

His inhale is so sharp I'm briefly concerned he's going to pull a lung.

Alec swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing with the effort as he tries to form coherent thoughts.

Back in control.

I step out of the dress fully now, leaving only the lace at my hips. The panties cling in a way that feels intentional, framing the powerful curve of my glutes and the long lines of my legs.

He freezes. Actually freezes. Like someone hit pause on a very handsome remote control.

"Still with me?" I ask, my voice a teasing lilt.

"Barely," Alec manages, his voice barely more than a whisper, but then he grins. It's the kind of grin that should be illegal in forty-eight states.

I feel my own breath catch for half a second. Control wobbles. Can't have that.

"So," I murmur, leaning close enough that my hair brushes his cheek, "you like a strong woman?"

My breath ghosts his ear.

"Stronger than you?"

His chest rises fast under me. His pulse jumps where my hand rests. Like with most men, the power in my body seems almost overwhelming to Alec—and in his case, quite literally, breathtaking. The way his chest rises and falls rapidly, the sharp intake of breath—everything tells me that the power in my body is almost too much for him to handle.

"Yes," he wheezes, like the word costs him oxygen.

I smile, a slow, seductive curve of my lips as I press further, my hands roaming over him with a deliberate slowness, exploring and teasing. "Well," I whisper, dragging my fingers lightly down his chest, "I like a hot young man."

My voice dips playful...with an edge—an edge that hints of the dominance I'll soon display.

"And I think I should get some of what I like too. Don't you?"

His answer dissolves somewhere between a nod and a surrender.

I flex my biceps and bring them close to his face—close enough for him to lick, if he dared, which he doesn't. How much stronger than you am I, boy? The question hums in the space between us even before I speak it.

"Funny," I murmur, voice velvet-soft, lowering my arm just enough that he has to follow it with his eyes. "I seem to remember you saying you weren't sure if yours were as big."

I tilt my arm slightly, letting the muscle tighten.

His gaze locks there like gravity has him by the throat.

"My, my."

A slow grin curves across my lips as I watch him unravel in real time.

"Mine look much bigger than yours... don't they, boy?"

Alec's mind is clearly a battlefield. Every shift of my body is a provocation. Every flex a spark dragged across his nerves. When my fingers graze his shoulder almost absently it still sends a visible shiver down his spine.

He looks wrecked by it. Overstimulated in the most delicious way.

I lean closer, letting the strength in my frame box him in without quite touching—my arm braced beside his head, my thigh pressing lightly between his knees.

"Answer me!" I shout. It's a command wrapped in silk, edged in steel.

His eyes widen and not just in awe. There is a fear there that startles me. It's like the intensity of me, the physical presence, and the dominance in my posture hit him all at once.

For a second, he's stunned silent, but finally he responds in a voice that's almost a whimper, "God, yes."

The word leaves him like surrender.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild


My eyes discern him carefully. There's been a change. The dazed, lust-filled haze in his gaze has fractured into something sharper. He looks disorientated, and beneath that, there's a flicker that looks almost like fear.

My confidence falters for a moment. I've used my seduction techniques on countless men, but this is different. Nearly all want to be talked down and proven weaker than a woman. Weaker than me. It's effortless with them. They melt the moment my biceps peak or my thighs flex around their waist. But Alec's expression is troubled now, not merely lost in desire, and the shift unsettles me more than I expected.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, lifting my weight off him. He flinches at the sound of my voice as though bracing for humiliation instead of reassurance. He almost cowers beneath me, shoulders hunching, and something unfamiliar twists in my chest—concern, yes, but laced with a strange, protective heat.

"Don't be sorry," I coo, gentler than I've ever sounded in this context. "Are you okay, honey?"

He draws a shaky breath. I watch the storm move behind his eyes: jaw clenching, brow furrowing, the same micro-expressions I've learned to read like a map on so many other men. Only this time they feel different—raw, wounded.

"There was this woman," he starts with a mumble, his voice rough with emotion. "A year ago...there was this woman, and we wrestled, and she was... really strong, and I..." He shudders hard enough that I feel it travel through both our bodies. The memory alone is enough to unravel him. "And after..."

I don't need the rest. The way he flinched when my hand grazed his ribs, the sudden tension that swallowed our easy, flirty banter we've shared for months—it all clicks into place. He isn't simply awed by my strength. He's haunted by it. By her. A past experience that left more than physical marks.

The realization lands like ice water in my veins. For the first time, my own predatory confidence feels dangerous rather than delicious.

"Maybe, uh..." he stammers, eyes darting away, "we could take it slower? Could you maybe just... dance and flex? And I could touch your muscles?"

The request is so vulnerable it cracks something open inside me.

How do I get the quippy, teasing boy I've bantered with for months back? Right now he looks like a rescue puppy trembling at a raised hand. Allay his fears, Katie. Allay them.

I shelve the confident-predator persona that turns nearly every man to putty in my grip. Instead, I slip into something softer. It's more of a seduction artist from one of those late night movies I have on in the background when I'm responding to requests. The kind of persona that knows exactly how much power to reveal and when.

"Tell me exactly what you'd like to see," I murmur, the gentleness in my voice surprising even me.

I step back, giving him the space he needs and start to dance. With a playful smirk, I twitch my pecs to make them jump and dance beneath my skin. My muscles sway and bulge as I flex and pose and I see the effect it has on him.

His eyes zero in on the powerful curves of my chest, his pupils widening and breath coming quicker. Slowly, the display of my muscles eases his intimidation as the playful display of power ramps up his arousal. Each controlled flex is a gift, not a weapon.

His gaze follows the shifting landscape of my body as I pivot, the muscles in my back bunching and relaxing under my will. His fingers twitch against the sheets, fighting the urge to reach. I see the fear fracturing, heat rising to replace it.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login