⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Hoshor on location in Waikiki [High-Quality Upscale]

Started by BondyB, February 06, 2026, 05:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BondyB

I have been trying to upscale this video for a long time but never came close to a decent result. The mp4-version I've got has A LOT of artifacts and aliasing. I searched for a proper rip of the video but never found it. Maybe it doesn't exist.

Recently I very helpful member of this forum (thanks again BlueIce) supplied me with a wmv-version of this video. I think this is the version that was first posted on the internet a long time ago. At first sight the mp4-file seemed to be an exact copy of the wmv-file but the upscale results of the wmv-file were much better. Why? I don't know and I will probably never know.

Anyway, this is the result. There are still aliasing-artifacts but overall the quality is way better than the original. If anyone knows a method to reduce the artifacts even further and if anyone has a prober rip of the video let me know.

Regards,
Bondy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.




danlee85

I have a few copies of this video, this is the best quality I own. Hope this helps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


BondyB

Thanks danlee85 but it's the same movie I got from BlueIce. I think there's no better version.

Regards,
Bondy

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS