Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yukiko - Online Date In Tokyo (The Next Morning)

Started by diabolodiabolo, January 28, 2026, 06:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diabolodiabolo

YUKIKO – ONLINE DATE IN TOKYO (THE NEXT MORNING)

I wake up, and the first thing I feel is a deep, leaden exhaustion in every muscle of my body. My head is throbbing slightly, as if I had a hangover, but it's not alcohol that's to blame—it's the memory of last night flooding through me. Yukiko's enormous muscles, her precise control, the endless edging, the explosions that drove me to complete surrender. I blink against the muted light seeping through the curtains and reach for my phone on the nightstand. The clock reads 14:37. Afternoon? I've slept for hours, almost the entire day away. My body feels like it's been through a marathon—every inch sore and yet strangely satisfied. I slowly sit up, the sheets sliding off my naked skin, and I realize just how thoroughly Yukiko wrecked me last night. My legs are still trembling slightly as I stand.

The apartment is quiet, but I hear sounds from the kitchen—soft clinking of dishes. Yukiko is already dressed, in loose training clothes that can barely conceal her immense mass: a baggy tank top stretched across her broad shoulders and sweatpants that hint at her thighs with every movement. She turns around when she hears me and gives a shy smile, a trace of embarrassment in her large Asian eyes.

"Good morning—or rather good afternoon," she says softly, with that gentle accent. "You were sleeping so deeply, I didn't want to wake you. You looked completely exhausted."

She comes closer, bends down—she still has to lean over to reach my level—and kisses me tenderly on the forehead. Her lips are warm, and I feel the heat of her muscles through the fabric.

"I have to head to training soon," she explains while placing a coffee in front of me. "But my mom came over for breakfast this morning. She asked who the 'cute European' in my bed was."

Yukiko laughs awkwardly, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I told her about you—you know, that you're here and everything. She didn't want to wake you, but she'd really love to meet you. She's always curious about my friends."

I sip the coffee, trying to wake up, and nod. Yukiko's mother? The idea feels a bit overwhelming after everything that happened yesterday.

Yukiko continues: "She's downstairs in the basement right now. Our building has a private whirlpool down there—not huge, but cozy. She likes to relax there. If you want, slip into some swim trunks and go down. I put a pair for you in the drawer. She doesn't bite—I promise."

She winks, but I can tell she's a little nervous, as if she's hoping we'll get along.

I hesitate for a moment—the thought of meeting Yukiko's mother feels intimate, almost like taking another step into something bigger. But after last night, I don't want to disappoint Yukiko.

"Okay, sounds good," I say.

She gives me a quick kiss, grabs her gym bag and leaves.

"See you later! Have fun with Mom."

The door clicks shut and I'm alone.

I find the swim trunks—simple black shorts that fit me—and slip them on. My body bears the marks of the night: faint bruises on my hips from her grip, slight redness where her muscles pressed. I throw a towel over my shoulder and take the elevator to the basement. The building is modern, but the basement has a cozy feel—dim lighting and the soft bubbling of water. The whirlpool is larger than I expected—a huge oval basin set into the floor, with swirling water and rising steam. And there she sits: Yukiko's mother.

She's beautiful, I notice immediately. Her face is Asian, similar to Yukiko's but more mature—late 40s perhaps, with gentle features, large eyes and a warm smile. Her hair is wet and slicked back, and she's leaning relaxed against the edge of the pool, only her head and shoulders rising above the churning water. The rest of her body is hidden beneath the surface, veiled by bubbles and steam.

"You must be Mark," she says in English, with a stronger accent than Yukiko's, but friendly. "Come in, the water is wonderful. Yukiko told me about you—the European who likes her muscles."

She laughs softly, and I feel heat rising to my face.

I carefully step into the whirlpool, the hot water enveloping my legs, and sit down opposite her. The pool is so large there's plenty of space between us, but I suddenly feel exposed in my swim trunks. We chat innocently at first—about Tokyo, my home in Cologne, how I met Yukiko online. She's charming, asks about my hobbies, laughs at my jokes. But then the conversation turns more personal.

"Yukiko says you're into strong women," she remarks casually while stretching in the water. "Muscular women, right? That's rare in men. Most are afraid of it."

I freeze; the water suddenly feels too hot. This is extremely uncomfortable. How does she know? Did Yukiko tell her? I mumble something like "Uh, well, it's... interesting," and try to change the subject. But she just smiles, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

As we talk, I slowly notice something strange. The whirlpool is deep, but when she shifts slightly to reach for a water bottle, her arm slips out of the water—and it's huge. Thick, defined muscles, a biceps that even relaxed looks more massive than Yukiko's. I blink, thinking the steam is playing tricks on me. Then, as she laughs and throws her head back, I see her shoulders—broader than expected, with trapezius muscles bulging under the skin. Is she... bigger than Yukiko? The pool hides the rest, but her presence feels overwhelming. She notices my stare.

"All men are intimidated by me," she says quietly, her voice now deeper, more seductive. "But you... you look like you enjoy it. I'd like to seduce you, Mark. Show you what a real strong woman can do."

And then she stands up—slowly, water cascading off her body. She is a monster. Even more extreme, more muscular than Yukiko, by far. Easily 2.30 meters tall, towering over me like a building, and her weight—300 kg of pure, defined muscle mass, every centimeter a masterpiece of power. Her shoulders are wider than a door, her thighs thicker than my torso, an eight-pack that looks like carved stone. She smiles down at me, and I feel my heart racing.

She lifts me out of the pool like a small child, her hands encircling my hips effortlessly, as if I weigh nothing. Hot water streams off my skin, and I feel the immense strength in her fingers—she isn't even squeezing, yet I know she could crush me at any moment. Slowly she sets me down on the tiles in front of the whirlpool, and I stand there dripping, barefoot, having to tilt my head way back. My eyes are barely level with her navel. She is gigantic—2.30 m at least, maybe more—and her body is one overwhelming mass of pure, defined muscle. Not a gram of fat anywhere. Every vein, every striation, every muscle fiber stands out sharply under taut skin, as if she were cast from polished bronze. Her skin glistens from the water, and the muscles beneath pulse faintly, almost breathing.

She smiles down at me, her eyes warm but with a hint of playful dominance.

"Look at me," she says softly. "Look closely."

Then she begins to pose—an incredible, controlled display of power that leaves me breathless.

First she raises her arms into a classic double-biceps pose. The biceps rise like two mountains, each peak higher than my head, the long heads clearly separated, the brachialis underneath like a second massive muscle hill. Veins run like thick ropes across the surface, pulsing with her heartbeat. She pumps lightly—flex, relax, flex—and the muscles grow even bigger, even more defined, as if she's inflating them right before my eyes.

Then she switches to most muscular. She hunches forward, shoulders rolling, and the traps explode—thick, high peaks rising to her neck, forming a muscular collar. The pectorals push forward like two massive armor plates, nipples hard and erect. The abs contract into a perfect eight-pack—each brick deep and hard, obliques pulling like steel cables toward the hips, Christmas-tree lines at the lower back so sharp they cast shadows. The entire front is a relief map of veins and strands, not a soft spot anywhere.

Side chest: She turns slightly sideways, one arm overhead, the other bent in front of her chest. The side pec balloons outward like a shield. The deltoid on the shoulder becomes a ball bigger than my fist, and the latissimus underneath flares like a wing down to her waist.

Then the lat spread—nearly knocking me over. She spreads her legs wide, hands on hips, and flares the lats. The back muscles spread like an eagle's wings, so massive they seem to fill the entire space. I stretch my arms out as far as I can—left and right—and still can't come close to the outer edges of her lats. The muscles are so thick and hard they cast shadows, veins running like rivers across them. She holds the pose, pumps lightly, and the lats grow even wider, even more defined.

She slowly turns, showing me her back. Her calves are bigger than my thighs—diamond-shaped, split into two perfect, deep hearts, the gastrocnemius bulging like mountains. Every vein pulses, skin stretched tight. Then she flexes her glutes—the gluteus maximus contract so hard they become two massive, rock-hard spheres. Muscle upon muscle, the cleft between them deep and tight. She squeezes the cheeks together—a controlled, brutal clench—and I hear a faint creaking of fibers, as if she could crush anything between them. The entire back is an ocean of muscle: traps, rhomboids, lats, erector spinae—everything pulsing, everything defined, everything overwhelming.

My cock instantly becomes rock-hard, even though it still hurts from the previous night—a throbbing, painful erection straining against the wet swim trunks. She turns back to me, sees it immediately. A slow, knowing smile spreads across her face.

"That's a nice feeling," she murmurs quietly. "When a man is into my muscles. Most are always afraid—they run away when they see me. But you... you like it. You want it."

Without another word she grabs the waistband of my swim trunks and yanks them down. I stand naked before her, my cock jutting stiffly upward, throbbing with arousal. She lifts me again—like a child—hands around my hips, positioning me so my cock is right in front of her face. My body dangles in the air, legs trembling. She smiles, eyes sparkling. She sees my cock already pulsing—a small, clear drop of precum beading at the tip, even though she hasn't touched me yet.

"Already so ready," she whispers. "I need some protein."

Then she leans forward. Her tongue—warm, strong, precise—presses exactly against my frenulum, just one firm, targeted pressure. That's all. No licking, no sucking—just that single point. And I explode instantly. The orgasm rips through me like lightning, more intense than ever before. Thick, endless ropes shoot out, landing on her face, her chest, her neck. Wave after wave, my body convulses, I moan loudly, hanging limp in her hands like a doll. It feels like an eruption that never ends—all the pent-up arousal from the previous night discharging in seconds.

She opens her mouth, takes my cock inside and sucks—gently but relentlessly. Her lips seal tight, her tongue circles the head, milking out every last drop. She swallows everything, keeps sucking until nothing more comes, until I'm trembling and empty. Then she carefully sets me back on the tiles, holding me steady so I don't collapse.

She steps back, smiles shyly.

"Now it's your turn to look at me."

Slowly she reaches behind her back, unhooks her bikini top. The fabric falls away—revealing her massive pectorals, two huge, hard plates pushing her breasts upward. Nipples hard, the entire chest a masterpiece of muscle and veins. She lets the top drop, standing topless down to her hips, waiting for my reaction.

She slowly pulls her bikini bottoms down, the fabric sliding over her massive thighs and landing with a wet slap on the tiles. Naked, she sits on the wide pool edge, legs dangling into the water—thighs so thick they nearly fill the entire rim. Water laps against her skin with every movement, steam rising, making everything feel even more surreal. She smiles at me, stretches out her arms and lifts me again—like a child she wants to sit on her lap. Her hands grip my hips, warm and unshakeable, and she carefully places me on her right thigh. The muscle beneath is hard as stone, hot from the water, and I feel every fiber: the vastus lateralis flaring like a giant horseshoe, the rectus femoris a thick cord in the center that twitches with the slightest movement. My ass sinks a tiny bit into the hard mass, and I sit there balancing, legs dangling on either side, not touching the floor.

She looks at me, eyes gentle but dominant. Carefully she places one hand on my now soft penis—just the fingertips brushing over it, feather-light, almost tender.

"Poor little guy," she murmurs. "So much action last night and already again today."

Her smile widens, and despite the exhaustion I feel my body respond—a slight twitch. Then she slowly spreads her thighs—the left one opens, and for the first time I see it clearly: her huge, training-enlarged clitoris. It protrudes like a small, thick penis—even flaccid already 7–8 cm long, thick as my thumb, smooth, with a clear glans shape and pulsing veins. It's bigger than my penis right now, soft and limp as it is, and that realization is intensely humiliating. The size, the dominance, the sheer superiority... my face burns with shame and arousal at the same time.

She notices immediately. With one hand she takes my penis—holds it loosely, strokes it gently, slowly bringing it back to life. With the other hand she grasps her own clitoris—holding it like a small cock, pumping it lightly, and holds both side by side. The comparison is brutal: hers is thicker, longer, harder, even only half erect.

"Look," she whispers. "So small you are... and so big I am."

She rubs her clitoris carefully against my glans—just the tips touching, a slow, circling rub. The sensation is incredible: warm, hard, pulsing, sensitive. My cock reacts instantly—stiffens, throbs, grows against her clitoris. But it remains smaller, much smaller. The contrast drives me insane with lust—the humiliation, the arousal, the pure size.

She carefully sets me back into the pool—the water reaches my chest, but only her hips because she's sitting. Then she spreads her thighs again—left and right they close around my shoulders like two huge steel pillars. The quads encircle my neck and shoulders, hard and unyielding, skin smooth and hot. She pulls me closer, and her clitoris juts directly in front of my face—now fully erect, 10+ cm long, rock-hard, the glans glistening, veins pulsing.

"Take it in your mouth," she says quietly but firmly. "Pamper me like that. Lick and suck, the way you did with Yukiko."

I open my mouth—it fills it completely. The glans presses against my tongue, the shaft fills my cheeks, I can barely breathe. I lick the underside, suck gently, circle my tongue around the head. She moans deeply, a vibrating sound that runs through her entire body. And then she starts flexing and pumping—pumping her upper body more and more.

I look up—and it's overwhelming. First the pectorals: She tenses them and the two massive plates bulge forward like armor, nipples hard and erect, the separation line in the middle a deep trench. Then the shoulders—deltoids explode into balls bigger than my fists, veins like ropes across them. She pumps: flex, relax, flex—the muscles swell, become even more defined, even harder. The traps rise to her neck, forming a collar of pure muscle that casts shadows on her face. The abs contract into an eight-pack—each brick sharper, deeper, obliques pulling like steel cables to the hips. Christmas-tree lines appear at the lower back, veins running like rivers across her entire torso. With every pump her upper body grows wider, more massive, the muscles dancing, pulsing, as if she's expanding right in front of my eyes. The sight drives me wild—I suck harder, lick faster, my own cock throbbing painfully underwater even though I can barely breathe.

She approaches orgasm—her moans grow louder, deeper, more animalistic. Her thighs around my shoulders tense more—first controlled, then uncontrolled. The pressure increases, the huge quads squeezing my shoulders together, pressing against my skull. I feel the power growing—she's gradually losing control, pumping her upper body further, muscles literally exploding. Her clitoris pulses in my mouth, grows even harder, leaking small amounts of precum. The pressure on my head becomes brutal—my temples throb, the world narrows, blackens at the edges. I get dizzy, stars dance before my eyes, my breathing stops. She comes—a deep, drawn-out cry, her whole body shakes, thighs contract maximally, nearly crushing me. The pressure is too much—my skull feels like it's going to burst, the stars turn into a vortex, and I pass out as she explodes in my mouth, her orgasm rushing through me...

I slowly come to—the world is spinning, stars still dancing before my eyes, my head throbbing dully as if someone hit it with a hammer. Water laps quietly around me, steam clings to my skin, and I feel strong arms holding me. Yukiko's mother has released the scissor hold, carefully sat me on the pool edge and is supporting my back with one hand. Her enormous body leans over me, pectorals bulging like two massive shields, her face full of worry and embarrassment. She brushes a wet strand of hair from my forehead, her fingers trembling slightly.

"Oh God, Mark... I'm so sorry," she whispers, voice cracking. "I lost control. I didn't mean to. You passed out... I almost crushed you."

Her cheeks flush deeply and she looks down, as if ashamed. "I'm so strong, and sometimes... it just happens. But I'll make it up to you. I promise. Tell me what you need. How many times do you want to come? I'll do anything you want."

I'm still half out of it, head spinning, words coming out only in a mumble:

"Three... times..."

She laughs softly, relieved, and strokes my cheek.

"Three times? No problem. We can do that."

She kisses me gently on the forehead, her lips warm and soft in contrast to her hard mass.

Slowly I become clearer, the dizziness fades, and I realize what I just said.

"Wait... no, that was too much. It's enough... really."

She shakes her head, her smile now dominant again, but tender.

"A promise is a promise, Mark. You said three. And I keep my word. Let me show you what I can do."

She stands up, lifts me effortlessly and carries me out of the whirlpool into a small, separated side room—a kind of private sauna area with dim lighting, a wide lounger and plenty of space. She lays me gently on the lounger, naked and dripping, and steps back.

"Watch," she says softly. "Watch closely."

She begins to pose—slowly, controlled, as if wanting to show me every nuance. First double biceps: Arms rise, biceps exploding into two gigantic peaks higher than my head, veins like thick ropes across them. She pumps—flex, relax—and the muscles become even more massive, veins pulsing. Then most muscular: She hunches forward, traps shooting up to her neck, forming a steel collar, pectorals pushing forward like armor plates, eight-pack turning into a hard, deep wall. Side chest: Pec balloons sideways, latissimus flaring like a wing. Lat spread: Lats spreading like a giant's wings, so wide that even with arms outstretched I can't come close. She turns, shows the calves—bigger than my thighs, diamond-shaped, pulsing. Glutes contract into two hard spheres, cheeks squeezed so tight they could crush anything between them.

Then the holds—she demonstrates her absolute strength. She lifts me, lays me across her biceps—my whole body resting like on a hard beam, biceps flexing beneath me, holding me effortlessly.

"See, I can do whatever I want with you," she whispers. Then a full body press: She lays me on the floor, straddles my torso—her weight (300 kg pure muscle) pressing me down, thighs encircling my torso, squeezing controlled until stars dance, but never too far. She lets me breathe, but I feel: she could break me anytime.

My cock is hard again—throbbing painfully with arousal. She notices, smiles.

"Good. Now we start."

She sits beside me, takes her index finger—just that one finger—and places it on my glans. Slowly, precise circles, exactly on the frenulum. The pressure is minimal but perfectly targeted. I moan immediately, orgasm building—way too fast. Just as I feel I'm about to come, she pulls the finger away. Isometric hold—nothing, just emptiness. I gasp, beg. She waits until the urge subsides, then again: finger circles, brings me close, stops. Again and again—five, six times. Each stop leaves me shaking, sweat beading, I'm a wreck.

"Now the first time," she finally says.

The finger presses one last time—pinpoint, firm. I explode: thick ropes shooting out, higher than ever, across her arm, her stomach, her chest. Wave after wave, body convulsing, I moan softly. She keeps milking with the finger—small, gentle circles—until every drop is out.

Then she lifts me, sits me on her lap—thighs encircling me again. She guides my cock inside her—her vagina is tight, hot, and immediately I feel the muscles: individual rings contracting independently. At the bottom it pinches like a clamp, in the middle it massages in waves, at the top it milks like a fist. She pumps rhythmically—keeps me on the edge, stops isometrically when I'm about to come. Edging again—feels like hours. Then she lets go: contractions become intense, milking me in hard pulls. I come a second time—even more violently, even more ropes, though I thought I was empty. She milks everything out, muscles pulsing around me.

Finally the third: She lays me on the lounger, takes only the index finger again. Circles, pumps, stops—again and again. My body is hypersensitive, trembling uncontrollably. Finally: The finger presses down. The third orgasm races through me—extreme, convulsing, but no more semen comes out. Just dry contractions, my cock twitching emptily, throbbing painfully, and I moan loudly as waves of pleasure surge through me without release. I'm completely drained—milked dry, exhausted, shaking.

She holds me tight, pulls me into her arms—her enormous body enveloping me protectively.

"Three times," she murmurs contentedly. "A promise is a promise."


diabolodiabolo

comments are welcome, any idea what's next? Maybe invite them to Germany?