LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hypnosis for Good

Started by Bbw123, December 12, 2025, 07:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbw123

Another new story let me know if I should continue?

Jackie's birthday fell on a rainy Saturday, perfect for staying in. I handed her the little USB drive wrapped in silver paper like it was nothing special.
"Workout playlist I made for you," I said, kissing her cheek. "High-energy stuff. Thought it might help you push harder at the gym."

She laughed, that light, easy laugh I'd fallen for two years earlier. "You trying to tell me I need to bulk up, babe?" She flexed her long, toned arm playfully; she was naturally lean from years of yoga and running, but there was no real muscle there, just elegant lines. "Not at all," I lied, smiling. "Just something to make cardio less boring."

That night she plugged it into her AirPods and hit the treadmill in our living-room corner while I pretended to read on the couch. The mix started normal: pulsing EDM, standard gym beats. Then, layered almost too low to notice, came the voice. Calm. Soothing. Authoritative.

You love the feeling of your muscles working.
Every rep makes you stronger.
You crave the burn.
Lifting feels better than anything else.
You want to be powerful.
You want to be huge.

I'd listened to the files myself a dozen times while editing them, making sure the binaural tones and subliminals were buried just deep enough. I knew the script by heart.
Jackie didn't notice anything strange that first week. She just said the playlist "pumped her up" and used it every time she worked out.
Week two, she added an extra session.

Week three, she asked if we could clear some space in the spare room for a bench and dumbbells. "Nothing crazy," she said. "Just hate driving to the gym when it's pouring."
I ordered a full power rack the same day. By the end of month one, her shoulders looked wider in tank tops. Subtle, but there. She caught me staring once in the kitchen and smirked. "What? Do I have something on my shirt?" "No," I said, throat dry. "You just look... good."

Month two, she started tracking macros. She'd stand in front of the fridge with her phone, frowning at labels. "I need more protein," she muttered, then ordered 20 lbs of chicken breast and a tub of whey the size of a small trash can. Her runs stopped entirely. She only wanted to lift. The subliminal had shifted by then (I'd programmed the later tracks to escalate):

Your body was made to grow.
Bigger is better.
You need to be massive.
People will stare. You'll love it.
More. Always more.

One night I came home from work and found her in the spare room, now a full home gym, deadlifting 225 for reps. Her back flared like wings under the stringer tank, lats spreading with every pull. Veins traced across her forearms. She racked the bar with a clang and turned, face flushed, eyes bright in a way I'd never seen. "Holy shit," she panted, grinning. "I just... I need this. I can't explain it. I fucking love being strong."
I walked over, heart hammering, and ran my hands over the new thickness in her traps. Hard as stone. She shivered, leaned into me. "You're turning into a beast, Jackie."

She laughed, low and hungry. "Good."

By month four she'd outgrown all her old clothes. Delts capped like softballs, arms pushing 15 inches cold. She started ordering custom tanks with deeper armholes because regular ones ripped at the seams. At night she'd scroll contest photos on her phone (female bodybuilders, 180–200 lbs onstage, peeled and vascular) and bite her lip. "I want that," she whispered once, half-asleep, my hand resting on the ridge of her newly thick oblique. "I want to be freaky." I kissed the back of her neck, feeling the cords of muscle there. "Then get freaky, babe."

Six months in, Jackie was 175 lbs. of hard, grainy muscle. She'd booked her first coach, ordered her first cycle of "vitamins," and started a bulk that had her pushing 3,000 calories before noon. Her favorite pose in the mirror was front double biceps (peaks splitting high and angry, veins like roadmaps). Sometimes she'd catch me watching and crook a brow. "You like what you see, little man?" I was still 5'11", still lean at 180 lbs., but next to her widening frame I suddenly looked small. She loved that. Loved wrapping one arm around my shoulders and squeezing until I tapped. Loved making me feel the new mass she'd built.

One night, after she'd benched 225 for eight, sweat-soaked and pumped to the point her skin looked ready to split, she straddled me on the couch, 190 lbs. of thick female muscle pinning me down effortlessly.
She leaned in, lips brushing my ear. "I know what you did," she growled, voice thick with post-workout endorphins. "The files. The hypnosis." My blood froze.

She pulled back, eyes gleaming, and flexed her 17-inch arm right in my face (so close the peak almost touched my nose).
"And I fucking love you for it."

Bbw123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Elmanouche

Interesting, wouldn't mind seeing more. Bigger is better. :dance:
But it can also end like this, leaving us our imagination.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Bbw123

 Thanks for the kind words coming from you that means a lot. Your stories are amazing Elmanouche

Bbw123

Next chapter

A month dragged by like molasses in winter, each day a fresh layer of dread settling over me. Jackie didn't slow down—if anything, she ramped up. The home gym had become her temple, and she'd swapped her old playlist for straight heavy metal anthems, no more hypnosis tracks since I'd nuked them from her phone. But the damage was done, etched into her psyche-like veins on a contest-ready quad.

At first, it was subtle. She'd scroll through her feed during rest sets, lingering on pics of male bodybuilders—the absolute monsters like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler in their prime, traps swallowing their necks, chests like armored plates. "Look at this guy's vascularity," she'd say, shoving her phone under my nose while we ate dinner. "Insane, right? That's what real power looks like." I'd nod, forcing a smile, but my stomach twisted. She used to gag at my magazines, calling them "grotesque." Now? Her eyes lit up like she was studying scripture.

By week two of the wait-and-see, she started tweaking her routine. More heavy compounds, less isolation work. "Gotta build that raw mass," she grunted one evening, racking a 315-pound squat that made the bar bend. Her voice had dropped a notch—husky from the testosterone boosters she'd added to her "vitamins," or maybe just from screaming through sets. At 195 pounds now, she was out massing me easy, her frame widening like a V-taper blueprint stolen from a men's physique mag. Shoulders like cannonballs, back like a barn door. And her arms... fuck, 18 inches pumped, with that horseshoe triceps hanging off the back like it belonged on a dude.
I caught her in the bathroom mirror one night, flexing, muttering to herself. "Bigger. Thicker. More." She ran a hand over her flattening chest—her breasts had shrunk from the low body fat and whatever hormonal storm was brewing—and grinned. Not a feminine smile. Predatory. Masculine. She turned, saw me in the doorway, and beckoned me over with a jerk of her chin.
"Feel this," she commanded, grabbing my hand and slapping it onto her pec. It bounced under my palm, hard and striated, no give at all. "That's man-chest right there. None of that soft shit." Her laugh was a bark, and she pulled me close, her grip on my wrist like iron. We fucked right there on the tile, her on top, dominating every thrust, growling things like "Who's the alpha now?" in my ear. It was hot as hell, but terrifyingly I'd unleashed a beast that was evolving beyond my fetish into something primal.

Week three, she cut her hair like a man  It was buzzed on the sides and short up top.  I was at work, came out looking at her like a shredded marine. "Aerodynamic," she joked, but her eyes were serious. "Hairs for pussies. Real men don't need it." She started wearing my old baggy tees and sweats, the fabric straining over her ballooning lats and quads. At the grocery store, people stared—whispered "Is that a guy?" behind her back. She loved it. Flexed her calves in the produce aisle just to make a kid drop his apple.


At the end of the month, I sat Jackie down after a brutal leg day. She was chugging a shake, thighs like tree trunks spilling over the chair edges, sweat making her buzz cut glisten. "Jackie, we need to talk about the playlist." She set the shaker down with a thud, eyes narrowing. "What about it?"

I spilled it all— I purchased the wrong hypnosis play list. I purchased the male-only design. It was twisting her into craving manhood, body and soul. "I deleted it weeks ago. Hoped it'd fade. But... the guy said after four weeks, it's permanent." Silence stretched like a maxed-out rep. Then she threw her head back and laughed a deep, rumbling guffaw that shook the table. "You think this is a problem?" She stood, towering over me now at 5'10" of pure density, 210 pounds if she was an ounce. Grabbed my collar and hauled me up like I weighed nothing.

"Babe, I knew from the jump it was geared for dudes. Felt it rewiring me, making me hungry for this." She flexed her entire upper body, veins popping like lightning across her forearms and delts. "The power. The size. The dominance. I don't want to go back to being some skinny yoga chick. This is me now—Jack, the fucking beast." She shoved me against the wall, her breath hot on my face. "And you? You're going to love every inch of it. Or I'll make you." Her hand slid down, squeezing my crotch hard enough to make me gasp. "Now strip. Time to worship what you created."

erocha75

This is beyond-awesome. Particularly the last paragraph of this second chapter. Pls pls pls continue!!

Bbw123

One more chapter for tonight. I hope you like it,

The first time Jackie walked into Iron Temple Gym, the entire place went quiet for half a second, like someone hit mute on the world. Then the clanging resumed, slower, eyes tracking her every step.
She wore a black stringer that used to be mine, now stretched so tight across her chest that the fabric looked painted on.

Her pecs were two thick slabs of granite, striated and twitching with every breath, nipples barely visible under the shelf. Arms hanging 20 inches, veins like subway maps running from her forearms up into softball delts. Quads swept out so wide she had to turn sideways to get through the turnstile. And yeah, between those legs, the unmistakable bulge in her compression shorts, seven thick inches outlined like she was smuggling a protein bar. She didn't hide it. She wanted them to see.

The front desk guy, some college kid with a man-bun, actually dropped his phone when she leaned those massive forearms on the counter to sign in.
"First time here?" he squeaked. Jackie  just grinned, teeth white against her tanned, vein-laced skin. "Nah. Just figured it was time the big boys got a real challenge."

She racked 495 on squat within ten minutes of her first workout there. The platform creaked. Spotters hovered like nervous birds. She hit depth easy, ass to grass, then exploded up so hard the plates rattled. When she re-racked it, she turned to the mirror, hit a side chest, and the whole gym felt it, that electric ripple of awe and fear.

Word spread fast. Within two weeks she had a posse, powerlifters, bodybuilders, even the roided-out owner circling her like wolves around a bigger alpha. They called her "freak" with reverence. She ate it up.

At home, everything had flipped in the best possible way. I'd always been the one with the fetish. Now I was living inside it. Jackie would come home shirtless, pump still raging, skin paper-thin over freakish muscle. She'd kick the door shut, drop her gym bag, and just stand there flexing while I stared from the couch, already hard.

"On your knees," she'd rumble, voice deep enough to vibrate in my chest. I'd crawl. Every time. Couldn't help it.

She'd grab the back of my head and press my face into those armored pecs, making me lick the deep separation between them, taste the sweat pooled there. Then lower, over abs carved so deep I could lose a finger in the crevices, down to the waistband of her shorts.

She never wore underwear anymore. Why bother? One tug and that thick, smooth seven inch clit sprang free, heavy balls dusted with the only hair she allowed herself, trimmed short and neat. She kept the rest of her body baby-smooth with weekly laser sessions; she said real mass shouldn't be hidden under fuzz.

I'd take her in my mouth while she stood over me, one hand on my head, the other hitting a double biceps pose in the hallway mirror. She loved watching herself dominate me. "Swallow the whole thing, babe," she'd growl, hips rocking slow and deliberate. "That's it... worship your wo-man."

And I did. Fuck, I did.

SabinicThigh

Love this. Hasn't been a story on here like this for sometime. Great twist too with hypnosis

Bbw123

Next Chapter I hope you enjoy.

Afterward she'd carry me to bed like I weighed nothing, 230 pounds of dense muscle moving me effortlessly, and pin me down with one hand while she stroked herself hard again. Sometimes she'd slide between my legs and take me slow, deep, owning every inch of me while her biceps flexed against my thighs. Other times she'd make me ride her, hands on her chest, feeling those slabs bounce with every thrust. I was falling in love all over again, deeper, darker, more complete than before. This wasn't my girlfriend anymore. This was my god.

One night after the gym closed early, she texted me: Come pick me up. Bring the good lube. I got there and found her alone under the bright lights, naked except for a posing trunk that was losing its battle against her growing cock and quads. She'd locked the doors. The place was ours.

She pressed me against the squat rack, cold steel at my back, her burning hot body at my front. "Look at me," she ordered. I did. Every inch.

The thick neck merging into traps that rose higher than her ears. Delts like boulders. Arms hanging at 21 inches now, veins pulsing. And lower... that perfect, smooth, hairless torso tapering to a waist still carved, even on a bulk, then flaring into quads that forced her stance wide. "This is what you wanted," she said, voice low, dangerous, thrilled. "You made me a fucking god."

Then she lifted me clean off the ground, hands under my thighs, and fucked me right there against the rack while the bar swayed overhead, 600 pounds still loaded from her earlier set. My moans echoed off the mirrors. Her grunts were primal. When we came together, her whole body flexed so hard I felt every fiber fire under my hands.

Afterward, she set me down gently, kissed my forehead with surprising tenderness, and whispered: "I'm competing in eight weeks. Men's open. And when I step on that stage, every single person in that building is gonna know exactly who the real alpha is." She looked down at me, eyes gleaming. "And you'll be backstage oiling me up, little man. Right where you belong."

Week six of prep.
Jackie hit the scale at 248 pounds, veins threading every inch of skin like living cables. At 5'10", she looked like someone had taken the blueprint of a top-tier men's open bodybuilder and printed it in high-def. Twenty-two-inch arms, traps that swallowed her neck, a chest so thick the bar had to travel an extra six inches just to touch it on bench press. Eight weeks out from the show and she already knew the trophy was hers.

But something was throwing her off between sets, and it wasn't the diuretics.

It started with glances. Then stares she couldn't pull away from. There was this girl, Mia, who trained the late shift. Petite, maybe 5'2", tiny waist, round glutes that flexed hard under neon leggings every time she did cable kickbacks. Two platforms over from Jackie's deadlift station.

She was resting after a brutal set of 20-rep breathing squats, sweat pouring off her, when Mia dropped into a deep hip thrust. The arch of her back, the way her ass filled those leggings, the little breathy moan she let out on the lockout. Jackie felt it like a punch below the belt.

Her clit-cock (seven thick, smooth inches, the only part of her still allowed a trimmed patch of hair) surged against the fabric of her posing trunks. In seconds she was rock-hard, head poking above the waistband, a wet spot blooming instantly. She stared at the mirror, stunned. What the actual fuck?

Women had never done this to her. Not once. She'd dated men, fantasized about men, jerked off to male bodybuilders tearing through posing trunks. Women had been friends, aesthetics, competition, nothing more. Her sex drive had pointed one direction: north. Now it was pointing straight at Mia's ass, and it was furious.

Bbw123

Looking for feedback on ideas to continue the story.

erocha75

Awesome 4th instalment!! What aan awesome story!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

PS As to ideas for continuing the story, you are clearly at a crossroads here. I feel it is pretty clear Jackie is gonna do Mia. The interesting part is what happens then, as she is together (married??) with our Narrator. The more common FMG trope is that she screws Mia and easily dominates the Narrator into accepting that she is too much of a woman/beast now for just him... Another (maybe more realistic) possibility might be that the guy is not a wimp and some serious drama ensues when he finds out that his significant other has cheated on him... what happens after that, well, that would be very interesting to find out... 

Dona Fell Friz

Have the narrator discover Jackie giving Mia the same sort of sexual thrills she has given him. "She'd grab the back of my head and press my face into those armored pecs, making me lick the deep separation between them, taste the sweat pooled there. Then lower, over abs carved so deep I could lose a finger in the crevices, down to the waistband of her shorts." He can see that as the natural, inevitable progression of their bodybuilding project, and not entirely regrettable. Perhaps shockingly he finds witnessing her make she-stud love to the petite beauty even more exciting than his sex with Jackie. Then build toward the consequences when Mia's fiancé, a contestant in the bodybuilding tournament where Jackie is about to compete, reacts in exactly the opposite way. Perhaps he is more furious at the narrator whose muscle worship kink started the current crisis.

Bbw123


The next night it happened again. Then the night after. Every cute girl in the gym (curvy, lean, thick, petite) started triggering her. Hard-ons in the middle of heavy sets. Pre-cum dripping down her thigh while she tried to front-load the leg press. She switched to black sweatpants, two sizes too big just to hide the evidence. One night after closing she stood alone in the locker-room mirror, hoodie off, staring at was she was becoming: skin paper-thin, abs like armor plating, arms resting at 22½ inches. And there, jutting out obscenely, her cock at full mast just from the memory of some girl's hip thrust. She muttered to her reflection. "I literally never got wet for a girl. Not once. And now I'm a walking erection every time one bends over?"

The hypnosis had been built for men, to amplify masculine aggression, size obsession, dominance. It had done its job perfectly only on a female brain and body, turning her body from "pretty" into "massive." But apparently it hadn't overwritten the original orientation; it had flipped the polarity and cranked the voltage to eleven. She still wanted to dominate everything in sight. She just suddenly wanted to dominate women too, and in the way she never had before.

The thought rattled her more than any heavy squat ever could. Friday night, Mia walked past after her workout, ponytail swinging, ass bouncing. She flashed her a quick smile. "Insane arms." Jackie's clit throbbed so hard she had to turn and pretend to strip plates off the bar. She could feel the slick trail of pre running down his inner thigh.

That night she came home quiet, darker than usual. I was waiting on the couch, ready to drop to my knees the second she walked in like always. Instead, she just stood there, gym bag still on her shoulder, eyes burning.
"I need to tell you something," she said, voice low and rough. I sat up. "What is it?" She dropped the bag, peeled off her hoodie in one motion. The sight of her still stole my breath: traps like mountains, chest striated even at rest, veins everywhere. Her shorts were tented hard. "I'm attracted to women," she said flatly. "Like, really fucking attracted. Hard-in-ten-seconds, want-to-bend-them-over-the-squat-rack attracted. "She stared at me, waiting for a reaction.

I swallowed. "Before the hypnosis... you never—" "Exactly," she cut in. "Never. Not a flicker. Turns out the hypnosis is making me attracted to women. He stepped closer, looming. "I'm still your god," she growled. "I'm still going to wreck you every night and win that show. Nothing about us changes." Then that wicked smirk crept across her face. "But I'm done pretending I  want pussy too. And I take what I want now." He grabbed my chin, forced my eyes up to his.

"Starting tonight. Mia's coming over. You're going to sit in the corner and watch me destroy her on our bed. And when I'm done, you're cleaning both of us up with that eager little tongue." She leaned in, lips brushing my ear. "Get the room ready, babe. Jackie's got new appetites." She gave me one of the most passionate kissed and headed to take a shower.

I buried my face in the couch pillow and screamed until my throat burned. Not from anger. Not from jealousy. From pure, electric, overwhelming lust. Jackie the 250-pound, vein-riddled god I'd sculpted from subliminal and lies was about to bring a girl home and fuck her senseless on our bed while I watched. Then she'd make me crawl over and lick them both clean like the devoted little cuck I'd always secretly wanted to be. It was everything I never dared admit I craved, handed to me on a platter of thick, veiny muscles. I was shaking so hard I had to grip the armrest to stay upright.

Bbw123

What are your thoughts on the story. I also need some help. How do I create new pages?

Bbw123


The First One

I'm pretty sure just posting enough text creates a new page.