⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2025 Reviews

Started by allecx, December 11, 2025, 10:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allecx

First post for me, but I've read many reviews which have been very helpful.  Here's a quick recap of my 2025(ish) seshs...as a preface, I'm more into sensual, muscle worship type sessions...not into pain or wrestling - if you're looking for those types of reviews, this won't be very helpful

Tapered - have seen her several times; always a great session; sensual; hot; good with roleplay and I'm not that into roleplay
Lauren - have also seen her multiple times - she's probably the overall biggest woman i've sessioned with, but still extremely feminine and sensual
Sara Lips - have seen her a few times now and each session gets better - she's down to earth, sensual, extremely strong
Sinthia Bee - very pretty and sensual - obviously not as muscular as the other girls at all - but very hot and fun
Buff Cougar - ex bodybuilder - still very muscular - sensual - but can tell not as experienced with sessions as the others - only weird thing was that she sent a guy down to get me up the elevator - felt a bit uneasy with that - I do have a feeling she'll excel as she does this more
Lora Cross - have seen her multiple times - super fun, sensual, hot.  what you see is what you get!
Anastasia Vini - she may be the hottest woman I've ever seen (seriously) - body is insane - definitely feels a bit newer to the session world than others though
Tyler Dare - funny and crazy strong - armwrestled her and she beat me as much as I beat her (and I'm not weak) - not the most sensual of the bunch


allecx

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Del4

Thanks for the reviews. Of these, only seen Lauren, which was this year, who is truly wonderful.
I am often tempted by Sara Lips, but never quite pull the trigger, she doesn't look as big as I usually go for, but ticks quite a few boxes.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First post for me, but I've read many reviews which have been very helpful.  Here's a quick recap of my 2025(ish) seshs...as a preface, I'm more into sensual, muscle worship type sessions...not into pain or wrestling - if you're looking for those types of reviews, this won't be very helpful

Tapered - have seen her several times; always a great session; sensual; hot; good with roleplay and I'm not that into roleplay
Lauren - have also seen her multiple times - she's probably the overall biggest woman i've sessioned with, but still extremely feminine and sensual
Sara Lips - have seen her a few times now and each session gets better - she's down to earth, sensual, extremely strong
Sinthia Bee - very pretty and sensual - obviously not as muscular as the other girls at all - but very hot and fun
Buff Cougar - ex bodybuilder - still very muscular - sensual - but can tell not as experienced with sessions as the others - only weird thing was that she sent a guy down to get me up the elevator - felt a bit uneasy with that - I do have a feeling she'll excel as she does this more
Lora Cross - have seen her multiple times - super fun, sensual, hot.  what you see is what you get!
Anastasia Vini - she may be the hottest woman I've ever seen (seriously) - body is insane - definitely feels a bit newer to the session world than others though
Tyler Dare - funny and crazy strong - armwrestled her and she beat me as much as I beat her (and I'm not weak) - not the most sensual of the bunch

Excellent post! I'm all but retired now and two you mention have always intrigued me. Your review of Sinthia Bee sounds exactly like I thought she'd be in session - sensual, hot & fun. She'd probably is great at role play with her being dominant. The vibe I get is that she would switch too, if the vibe with the person was right.

Buff Cougar's tribute is too high for my budget, yet she has that Amazon muscular sex appeal that I love. That she's mature is a plus too. When she was briefly on HBC a couple of years ago her tailored, almost homemade and revealing outfits were amazing. But sending a guy to get me up in an elevator? No way for me. But if she does do this long enough she probably will figure out other ways to make sure the guy she's seeing is legit without involving a guy getting the client up the elevator.

Del4

What was the context of the guy who came down to meet you and how did it play out? Was he her partner or another client helping her out? What did she tell you in advance of a random guy coming down to meet you?

mra78

Yeah, the random guy/elevator thing would likely be a eject/pull the ripcord situation for me.

fraggle2022

Been lucky to have a few sessions this year. Main highlights:

Lauren - always a pleasure to see her, very sensual, can't wait to see her again in the Spring.
Tina Trapqueen - a new one for me, lots of fun, very pretty and sexy.
StrongNTasty - my current favourite, so sweet and always in amazing shape, doesn't do nudity but still makes the sessions hot!
Lola Hardcore - big, great shape, very sensual. Will definitely see her again.
Diamond Queen - UK-based, friendly and down to earth, nice session.

Put down to experience:
Ms Xena - very big but just a bit masculine for me.
Sara Lips - lovely lady but not really that muscular, session was a little scary if I'm being honest!
Viking Queen - very friendly and attentive but just wasn't really my type.
Natalia HotGoddess - was nice to meet her in the flesh, but don't think I would bother again.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been lucky to have a few sessions this year. Main highlights:

Lauren - always a pleasure to see her, very sensual, can't wait to see her again in the Spring.
Tina Trapqueen - a new one for me, lots of fun, very pretty and sexy.
StrongNTasty - my current favourite, so sweet and always in amazing shape, doesn't do nudity but still makes the sessions hot!
Lola Hardcore - big, great shape, very sensual. Will definitely see her again.
Diamond Queen - UK-based, friendly and down to earth, nice session.

Put down to experience:
Ms Xena - very big but just a bit masculine for me.
Sara Lips - lovely lady but not really that muscular, session was a little scary if I'm being honest!
Viking Queen - very friendly and attentive but just wasn't really my type.
Natalia HotGoddess - was nice to meet her in the flesh, but don't think I would bother again.

You can't say that your Sara Lips session was a little scary and not say why!  Lol. Do tell...

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been lucky to have a few sessions this year. Main highlights:

Lauren - always a pleasure to see her, very sensual, can't wait to see her again in the Spring.
Tina Trapqueen - a new one for me, lots of fun, very pretty and sexy.
StrongNTasty - my current favourite, so sweet and always in amazing shape, doesn't do nudity but still makes the sessions hot!
Lola Hardcore - big, great shape, very sensual. Will definitely see her again.
Diamond Queen - UK-based, friendly and down to earth, nice session.

Put down to experience:
Ms Xena - very big but just a bit masculine for me.
Sara Lips - lovely lady but not really that muscular, session was a little scary if I'm being honest!
Viking Queen - very friendly and attentive but just wasn't really my type.
Natalia HotGoddess - was nice to meet her in the flesh, but don't think I would bother again.

You can't say that your Sara Lips session was a little scary and not say why!  Lol. Do tell...

Hmmm well having had a nice chat/getting to know each other, we started the session proper and straight away she had me pinned on the bed and was smothering my face with her lady parts, barely letting me come up for air! I'm used to a more chill muscle worship session so this was not expected, I think in the end I kind of liked it??

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First post for me, but I've read many reviews which have been very helpful.  Here's a quick recap of my 2025(ish) seshs...as a preface, I'm more into sensual, muscle worship type sessions...not into pain or wrestling - if you're looking for those types of reviews, this won't be very helpful

Tapered - have seen her several times; always a great session; sensual; hot; good with roleplay and I'm not that into roleplay
Lauren - have also seen her multiple times - she's probably the overall biggest woman i've sessioned with, but still extremely feminine and sensual
Sara Lips - have seen her a few times now and each session gets better - she's down to earth, sensual, extremely strong
Sinthia Bee - very pretty and sensual - obviously not as muscular as the other girls at all - but very hot and fun
Buff Cougar - ex bodybuilder - still very muscular - sensual - but can tell not as experienced with sessions as the others - only weird thing was that she sent a guy down to get me up the elevator - felt a bit uneasy with that - I do have a feeling she'll excel as she does this more
Lora Cross - have seen her multiple times - super fun, sensual, hot.  what you see is what you get!
Anastasia Vini - she may be the hottest woman I've ever seen (seriously) - body is insane - definitely feels a bit newer to the session world than others though
Tyler Dare - funny and crazy strong - armwrestled her and she beat me as much as I beat her (and I'm not weak) - not the most sensual of the bunch

Excellent post! I'm all but retired now and two you mention have always intrigued me. Your review of Sinthia Bee sounds exactly like I thought she'd be in session - sensual, hot & fun. She'd probably is great at role play with her being dominant. The vibe I get is that she would switch too, if the vibe with the person was right.

Buff Cougar's tribute is too high for my budget, yet she has that Amazon muscular sex appeal that I love. That she's mature is a plus too. When she was briefly on HBC a couple of years ago her tailored, almost homemade and revealing outfits were amazing. But sending a guy to get me up in an elevator? No way for me. But if she does do this long enough she probably will figure out other ways to make sure the guy she's seeing is legit without involving a guy getting the client up the elevator.

Really hope that Buff Cougar and Anastasia make it to the UK some time.

clay99

Sara Lips does she offer GFE services?

Interesting you found Ms Xena masculine? I didn't think that at all tbh when I saw her if anything more submissive/girly/shy/smiley lady but very quiet and not engaging.


fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sara Lips does she offer GFE services?

Interesting you found Ms Xena masculine? I didn't think that at all tbh when I saw her if anything more submissive/girly/shy/smiley lady but very quiet and not engaging.

Sorry I don't know re GFE, I suppose you can only ask.

Ms Xena, I think it was her voice more than anything that I found off-putting. Perfectly nice lady though.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What was the context of the guy who came down to meet you and how did it play out? Was he her partner or another client helping her out? What did she tell you in advance of a random guy coming down to meet you?

I am thinking the same questions.   He might have been the previous session guy, in which case he might have said she was good or something. 
At least she should have told a session guy who was meeting him. 

I sessioned with her, but it was at a no room key elevator hotel. 
She wants a deposit, so a session guy can't quit or he will lose it.           

Del4

In terms of my 2025, I have luckily had all very very good sessions, in chronological order (I go for more sensual muscle worship sessions):

Rene Campbell - still very muscular and sexy, we always have a great time. I have not seen her since she has left London, and no idea if/when I'll get to see her again, but I will jump if I get half a chance.

Ms Xena - a woman I always aim to see whenever she is in London. Massive physique and always an incredibly sensual session.

Claudia Black Panther - another woman that I always try and see when she is in London. Very sexy, with a look I love, her muscles are big, but it is her conditioning that is always unbelievable, she also always makes an effort with how she looks. Such a sensual woman and her sensual sessions are unreal, helped by having strong chemistry together

The midlands UTR -,this was booked only because I took a punt on an IG message and I think I caught her in the right mood. She has real thick muscle and is a high level WPD competitor. It was her first session so after the initial apprehension we had an amazing muscle worship session together and had good chemistry. It helped we were messaging a lot in the week leading up to it so had a good vibe going into it. She is very cool and has a dry and sarcastic sense of humour that I like.
I feel like I want to refer to her as elusive as other people have struggled to arrange a session with her. She is just apprehensive about starting to offer sessions, has limits and this is not going to be her full time job, so is being picky.

Lauren - another amazing sensual muscle worship session. She is gorgeous, her muscles are really big and she does aim to give you a great session.  First time meeting her and I hope it won't be the last.

Ms Melissa - realised I hadn't seen her in about 7 years. I have fond memories from back then and meeting her again did not disappoint. She aims to give a great season, she is still very big, and gorgeous, and our chemistry level was as it original was.

Tina Trap Queen - first time meeting her and another wow. She is ridiculously hot, her face is as beautiful as her body, and she has an incredible personality, funny, sweet and smart, and I enjoyed talking to her. She does have limits, but she oozes sexiness and she is very sensual. Luckily we seemed to also gel well together which helped and she liked that I was not shy in voicing my appreciation of her.

Viking Queen - my most recent session and probably the least good of the year. It was a good session, she is such a cool person and so interesting to talk to. We did have chemistry and she seemed to enjoy it, not sure I was as attracted to her as some of the other women though which may have made the session less perfect, unsurprisingly. She is still pretty, big and strong, but not sure I love her look (also not a massive fan of her tattoos). Not sure where I would repeat.

post_punk_skunk

Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe: 10/10

allecx

Regarding the guy that came down to get me in the elevator...BC did let me know that someone would be coming down the day before..she said it was her "security".  I will admit I almost canceled as a result...I decided to stick with it and it was ok...but still a bit unsettling.