LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Immigration

Started by Musculoadicto1965, December 09, 2025, 09:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musculoadicto1965

Can someone explain the process girls like Isa Pereira, Natalia Coelho, Samantha Jerring, Ida Bergfoth, Amanda Machado, Cris Goy, Martina López, Natalia Kovaleva, Oksana Grishina, Julia Föry,... and many other follow to become permanent residents in USA?
From what I read if you want the green card as an investor you need to invest many many money.
Are all these girls just millionaires disguised or is there something else?

I don't see how being an influencer could be considered as an essential profession for the well being of the nation.


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone explain the process girls like Isa Pereira, Natalia Coelho, Samantha Jerring, Ida Bergfoth, Amanda Machado, Cris Goy, Martina López, Natalia Kovaleva, Oksana Grishina, Julia Föry,... and many other follow to become permanent residents in USA?
From what I read if you want the green card as an investor you need to invest many many money.
Are all these girls just millionaires disguised or is there something else?

I don't see how being an influencer could be considered as an essential profession for the well being of the nation.

Oh, the process? Super simple. Forget visas, forget immigration lawyers, forget the mountains of documentation — everyone knows the U.S. immigration system actually runs on Sugar Daddy Schomes™, the totally real and definitely government-approved shortcut that magically beams fitness influencers straight into permanent residency.

Investor visa? Pshh. Why dump hundreds of thousands into a business when you can rely on the ancient and mysterious power of schomes, passed down from generations of totally-not-made-up sugar daddies?

And of course being an influencer isn't an "essential profession"... unless you count the essential service of posting gym selfies that hold the fabric of society together. I'm pretty sure the U.S. economy collapses instantly if no one uploads a glute-day reel for more than 48 hours.

But hey, what do I know? I'm still waiting for my own application to the Schomes Program to be approved.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone explain the process girls like Isa Pereira, Natalia Coelho, Samantha Jerring, Ida Bergfoth, Amanda Machado, Cris Goy, Martina López, Natalia Kovaleva, Oksana Grishina, Julia Föry,... and many other follow to become permanent residents in USA?
From what I read if you want the green card as an investor you need to invest many many money.
Are all these girls just millionaires disguised or is there something else?

I don't see how being an influencer could be considered as an essential profession for the well being of the nation.

Oh, the process? Super simple. Forget visas, forget immigration lawyers, forget the mountains of documentation — everyone knows the U.S. immigration system actually runs on Sugar Daddy Schomes™, the totally real and definitely government-approved shortcut that magically beams fitness influencers straight into permanent residency.

Investor visa? Pshh. Why dump hundreds of thousands into a business when you can rely on the ancient and mysterious power of schomes, passed down from generations of totally-not-made-up sugar daddies?

And of course being an influencer isn't an "essential profession"... unless you count the essential service of posting gym selfies that hold the fabric of society together. I'm pretty sure the U.S. economy collapses instantly if no one uploads a glute-day reel for more than 48 hours.

But hey, what do I know? I'm still waiting for my own application to the Schomes Program to be approved.

Specifics?

Timmon

It is to do with the plan to " Make Schmoes Great Again."
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Fella

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone explain the process girls like Isa Pereira, Natalia Coelho, Samantha Jerring, Ida Bergfoth, Amanda Machado, Cris Goy, Martina López, Natalia Kovaleva, Oksana Grishina, Julia Föry,... and many other follow to become permanent residents in USA?
From what I read if you want the green card as an investor you need to invest many many money.
Are all these girls just millionaires disguised or is there something else?

I don't see how being an influencer could be considered as an essential profession for the well being of the nation.

Oh, the process? Super simple. Forget visas, forget immigration lawyers, forget the mountains of documentation — everyone knows the U.S. immigration system actually runs on Sugar Daddy Schomes™, the totally real and definitely government-approved shortcut that magically beams fitness influencers straight into permanent residency.

Investor visa? Pshh. Why dump hundreds of thousands into a business when you can rely on the ancient and mysterious power of schomes, passed down from generations of totally-not-made-up sugar daddies?

And of course being an influencer isn't an "essential profession"... unless you count the essential service of posting gym selfies that hold the fabric of society together. I'm pretty sure the U.S. economy collapses instantly if no one uploads a glute-day reel for more than 48 hours.

But hey, what do I know? I'm still waiting for my own application to the Schomes Program to be approved.

Specifics?

Don't hold your breath.  Zenzen follows these boards, so I assume shares our passions.  But the level of contempt displayed for the women who entertain us and fellow hobbyists is extraordinary.  Maybe Z's just here to troll, but that seems like a waste of keyboard time.


Do we really know that all the women named above have permanent residency status?  Several are high-level, pro competitors who could make an argument that, as competitive professional athletes, they are justified in seeking an O-1 or P-1 visa, leading to a possible green card.  And, of course, marriage to a US citizen still works if you can provide enough evidence of its validity.  Just having a sugar daddy(not named Trump) ain't gonna cut it, especially in the current immigration environment.  I doubt it ever did.  Regardless, why begrudge them the opportunity to live and train here if they can support themselves?


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone explain the process girls like Isa Pereira, Natalia Coelho, Samantha Jerring, Ida Bergfoth, Amanda Machado, Cris Goy, Martina López, Natalia Kovaleva, Oksana Grishina, Julia Föry,... and many other follow to become permanent residents in USA?
From what I read if you want the green card as an investor you need to invest many many money.
Are all these girls just millionaires disguised or is there something else?

I don't see how being an influencer could be considered as an essential profession for the well being of the nation.

Oh, the process? Super simple. Forget visas, forget immigration lawyers, forget the mountains of documentation — everyone knows the U.S. immigration system actually runs on Sugar Daddy Schomes™, the totally real and definitely government-approved shortcut that magically beams fitness influencers straight into permanent residency.

Investor visa? Pshh. Why dump hundreds of thousands into a business when you can rely on the ancient and mysterious power of schomes, passed down from generations of totally-not-made-up sugar daddies?

And of course being an influencer isn't an "essential profession"... unless you count the essential service of posting gym selfies that hold the fabric of society together. I'm pretty sure the U.S. economy collapses instantly if no one uploads a glute-day reel for more than 48 hours.

But hey, what do I know? I'm still waiting for my own application to the Schomes Program to be approved.

Specifics?

Don't hold your breath.  Zenzen follows these boards, so I assume shares our passions.  But the level of contempt displayed for the women who entertain us and fellow hobbyists is extraordinary.  Maybe Z's just here to troll, but that seems like a waste of keyboard time.


Do we really know that all the women named above have permanent residency status?  Several are high-level, pro competitors who could make an argument that, as competitive professional athletes, they are justified in seeking an O-1 or P-1 visa, leading to a possible green card.  And, of course, marriage to a US citizen still works if you can provide enough evidence of its validity.  Just having a sugar daddy(not named Trump) ain't gonna cut it, especially in the current immigration environment.  I doubt it ever did.  Regardless, why begrudge them the opportunity to live and train here if they can support themselves?

Wow, Fella, thank you for the forensic analysis of my psyche , I had no idea my sin was "contempt" until you diagnosed me from orbit. Truly, your keyboard emits wisdom like a fog machine.

But let me clarify: the actual target of my sarcasm wasn't the athletes, it was the fantasy that the U.S. immigration system works like some neat little flowchart where you just tick "professional athlete" and the government showers you in green cards and protein powder. You're right, some of them might have O-1s or P-1s... and some might not... and some might be doing the time-honored "I live here but my visa is a Schrödinger's cat" routine like half the fitness industry. No contempt, just realism with seasoning.

And don't worry, I'm not "begrudging them the opportunity to live and train here." Please. If anything, they're living the dream while we're here debating immigration law between refreshing Insta**** stories. I'm simply pointing out that the idea of a unified, clean, logical explanation for how every shredded foreign pro suddenly has a Florida zip code is... optimistic.

But hey, if you prefer the Disney version of U.S. immigration, I won't stop you. Just don't act shocked when someone points out that the system is messier than a peak-week carb load.

Del4

Are you here to give a TED talk on the state of US immigration or provide some actual insight to what is being discussed? At present it comes across like you are trying to sound intelligent and knowledgeable without saying anything.

Bernie1212

I dont know about the rest of them.  But I know Amanda initial came out on a student visa to attend college (maybe before?) and has since gained her US citizenship.  It had nothing to do with being an athlete, she moved here well before she was a professional athlete.  She works a full time job on top of being an IFBB pro.  Not a millionaire.  I don't know the specific details of how, but I do know she followed the processes available to anyone who immigrated legally, it takes time and patience more then money. 

I think at least a few of who you mentioned have married US citizens. 
Yo.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you here to give a TED talk on the state of US immigration or provide some actual insight to what is being discussed? At present it comes across like you are trying to sound intelligent and knowledgeable without saying anything.

Oh Del4, my deepest apologies, I didn't realize the TED Talk Police were issuing citations today. Next time I'll keep my sentences under ten words so no one confuses them with "trying to sound intelligent."

Since you want specifics, though, sure, let me consult my crystal ball of Totally Real Behind-the-Scenes Secrets™. Maybe I'll ring up the Grand High Overseer of All Things Female Bodybuilding, "Jake Wood, Supreme Sugar Daddy of the Multiverse," ruler of galaxies and benevolent distributor of green cards through the ancient rite of IFBB Wizardry.

Because obviously, that's how it works, right? You compete in one of his Totally-Not-Scripted, Absolutely-Not-Fake Pageants of Doom™, he waves his magic promoter staff, declares whichever athlete he feels like as the Chosen One, and boom, U.S. residency falls from the sky like confetti.

Yes, yes, all very official. Practically in the USCIS handbook, right between "O-1 Visa" and "Please Sacrifice a Protein Bar Under the Full Moon."

So if you're craving specifics, Del4, my man, go straight to the top. I'm sure "Supreme Lord Jake of Visa-Granting Fantasyland" will be delighted to brief you on his empire's immigration protocols.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


clay99

I doubt any FBBs will be moving to the US now.
Helle Trevino really despises the US