⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hiring a FBB trainer

Started by clay99, November 22, 2025, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Any guys hired a FBB trainer for fitness/health reasons and unexpectedly end up getting MW sessions later on?



clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Makko2

It is a very intriguing fantasy.

I am very weak and fragile and I really dream about an athletic dominant female trainer who can follow me up in the gym and then be ready tu fullfiill my desires, but, at least in my country, It is very rare, althought perhaps not impossible, I hope.
I think that in Easter Europe and USA, where female bodybuilder are more common, It could be more possible.
I'd like to be in Romania, for example, to train with the fantastic Oana Hreapca, my real dream. Now she is retired from contests and fbb lifestyle and menages her own gym but she has a very trained and muscolar body anyway.
I hope someone has some good experience to tell about your question!
Bye

Del4

I'd be surprised if this occurred IRL, although I suppose possible as a number of session women work as PTs. However a tonne of bodybuilders would be able to role play this though.

Bernie1212

I have had three different trainers in my life who were fbbs, all three have done cam and two used to do sessions.  After being their client I lost interest in them in session/cam.  Still to this day, the ones I dont work with anymore, I couldn't session with.  Its just weird. 

Even in other aspects. I have had many girls i have sessioned with that have become friends.  Its about a 50/50 split as to who I can still session with.  Its just weird. 

Great fantasy to have, but I dont know if it would be as great as it sounds.  But who knows.
Yo.

Tiberius

Not quite. I asked Fabi to do benchpress on her home setup. She had 120 kgs on the bar. She did 6 reps. I tried to unrack it but couldn't.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not quite. I asked Fabi to do benchpress on her home setup. She had 120 kgs on the bar. She did 6 reps. I tried to unrack it but couldn't.

I totally feature that story. Apart from her peerless judo skills, she was born with an other-worldy physical strength to which she simply added to reach the very tip-top of the food chain.  At the time I sessioned with her, I was 48 y.o., 6' 1", 230 lbs, and could bench 225 x 15 and squat 315 x 3, and she used me like her personal toy . . . and I was amped up to actually challenge her . . . and she crushed me like a fucking dustmite.  Would have LOVED to train with her. Ahhh, the memories.
Life sucks and then you die.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not quite. I asked Fabi to do benchpress on her home setup. She had 120 kgs on the bar. She did 6 reps. I tried to unrack it but couldn't.

I totally feature that story. Apart from her peerless judo skills, she was born with an other-worldy physical strength to which she simply added to reach the very tip-top of the food chain.  At the time I sessioned with her, I was 48 y.o., 6' 1", 230 lbs, and could bench 225 x 15 and squat 315 x 3, and she used me like her personal toy . . . and I was amped up to actually challenge her . . . and she crushed me like a fucking dustmite.  Would have LOVED to train with her. Ahhh, the memories.

Bulk, the retired Lethal Leg Goddess was, among other vanilla occupations, a physical trainer. I was 230 or so lbs. back then in pretty good shape and 6 ft. 1 in. She did scissoring and the first session, cradle lift & carry. The results were intimidating and mind blowing. In heels she is about 6 ft., not overly muscular but very strong. Legs like redwoods, strong back and shoulders & long arms, but was not more than 160 or 170 lbs. Kind of like a dominant volleyball player with that long dark blonde hair. I think she did the lift & carry with me, without me even knowing that was a thing, in our first session as a point of intimidation. It sure worked!

We played in our respective hotel rooms over the years, did a bit of foot worship in parking garages, hotel stairways, even a corner of a hotel lobby when it was a bit deserted. She did invite me to her home once, just when she moved in, and I had to do push ups while kissing her feet. After the session was over, it was usually kink and roleplay without any real wrestling, she circled and checked me out, saying, "You've got a pretty good build, but you lived around here I could make an athlete out of you." And she said it grinning. Great memories!

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not quite. I asked Fabi to do benchpress on her home setup. She had 120 kgs on the bar. She did 6 reps. I tried to unrack it but couldn't.

I totally feature that story. Apart from her peerless judo skills, she was born with an other-worldy physical strength to which she simply added to reach the very tip-top of the food chain.  At the time I sessioned with her, I was 48 y.o., 6' 1", 230 lbs, and could bench 225 x 15 and squat 315 x 3, and she used me like her personal toy . . . and I was amped up to actually challenge her . . . and she crushed me like a fucking dustmite.  Would have LOVED to train with her. Ahhh, the memories.

Look how dense and hard her muscles are. She probably used heavy weights a lot triggering myofibrillar hypertrophy. As a natural athlete its really hard to gain size with heavy weights. You will have to rely on higher rep ranges to increase the fluid in the muscle, which makes you look bigger with a soft look. On the juice you can build up way more muscle fibres which give you real strentgh. I am sure 120kg wasn't even her heavy weight. She probably could have done more reps if I spotted her.

clay99

I have emailed some different ladies about muscle worship sessions and they all responded with no but they have offered me gym personal training sessions instead.

For example H Trevino quoted me around €130 per gym session. Thought about booking a small vacation and meeting her in person but she's constantly travelling so schedules haven't matched up. I myself do train at gym, in decent shape, getting fitness advice from a top Fbb alone would be worth it.

Mscllvr21

I am going to try to set up personal training sessions with some FBB trainers in Brazil, with the hope that after they meet me, the chance they agree to session are higher. Will report how it goes.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to try to set up personal training sessions with some FBB trainers in Brazil, with the hope that after they meet me, the chance they agree to session are higher. Will report how it goes.

Good luck, I think this best way forward now. YMMV but at a cheaper risk, but in my case the fbbs I have contacted are aware of my MW fetish. So nothing would be awkward if we train together at the gym. If nothing comes from it it's no problem. You only lose a small amount and at least you get a training session from a world class professional.

2ndHoodman

Never hired but I worked out with a FBB once and then we had fun after. We had a shoot the day before. It was a great time with her. I need more of that in my life.

Bulklover

I had a brief affair with an IFBB Pro and O competitor back in 2012, and she took me to her gym where we trained arms. At that point I was in the best shape of my life and thought I was pretty hot shit. Then she took me over to the db rack and said, "Let's run the rack from 50s down to the 10s, sets of ten." Yeah, I gulped . . . and it was only the male ego and my abject terror of looking like a complete loser that allowed me to hang with her. She crushed 30 sets into 47 minutes and when we were done, I was useless as tits on a frog. And no, nothing happened that night. LOL!  Professionally trained women hip deep in the life will dust any weekend warrior, period.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never hired but I worked out with a FBB once and then we had fun after. We had a shoot the day before. It was a great time with her. I need more of that in my life.

I had a great one similar.  I had a girl who is a former fbb, and currently a personal trainer.  We got a 9am workout in, went back to my house, took shrooms and...well I will just say the next 5 hours were very educational....
Yo.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a brief affair with an IFBB Pro and O competitor back in 2012, and she took me to her gym where we trained arms. At that point I was in the best shape of my life and thought I was pretty hot shit. Then she took me over to the db rack and said, "Let's run the rack from 50s down to the 10s, sets of ten." Yeah, I gulped . . . and it was only the male ego and my abject terror of looking like a complete loser that allowed me to hang with her. She crushed 30 sets into 47 minutes and when we were done, I was useless as tits on a frog. And no, nothing happened that night. LOL!  Professionally trained women hip deep in the life will dust any weekend warrior, period.

What was her max DB curl?

I have been going to the gym consistently for last 2 years and definitely feel stronger. I can now do like 54lb (24kg) hammer curls after struggling with 26lbs (12kg) but when Vikingqueen told me she does 66lbs (30kg) bicep curls and 60kg barbell curls. I was in shock like there's no way in my head she could lift that much. Even told me next we go to the gym and she would show me in person.

Ms Xena told me she does 100lbs (45kg) shoulder DB presses. The max I can do atm is 70lbs (32kg) and that's a struggle feel like I am years behind them in terms of lifting that kind of weight. Wish I started lifting earlier at a younger age