⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aura

Started by MuscleWomanBR, November 22, 2025, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleWomanBR

The private club was decorated with waxed leather and wood, and smelled of expensive whiskey. He, Caio, the rodeo champion, was a monument of rugged masculinity sitting in front of me. His arms, tree trunks under the flannel shirt, rested on the table with the heavy tranquility of someone who has tamed bulls. Everything about him screamed male – and everything in his discreet posture, far from the spotlight, whispered a deeper curiosity.
He only knew the profile of "Aura," the intellectualized and gentle version of me. He was completely unaware of the other one.
Now, already in the hotel room, the social mask had fallen. He was lying face down on the bed, his muscular body still, his breath held. The tension in his broad back was palpable, a mixture of expectation and stubborn disbelief.
I, standing by the bed, had already shed the silk. My body, now fully visible, told another story. The bulk of my biceps, forged in countless sets of dumbbell curls, tensed as I prepared. My chiseled abs, a wall of muscles defined by endless planks, stabilized my core. My thighs, dense and powerful from deep squats, rooted me to the floor.
"No more waiting, champion," I said, my voice now stripped of any subtlety, loaded only with authority.
I leaned over, my arms slid under his torso, and my fingers interlaced at his wide waist. With a single, fluid movement, using the power of my legs and the leverage of my hips, I lifted him from the bed. In one continuous motion, I lowered him, guiding him down, until my penis, fully erect and relentless, found his entrance. The penetration was, as promised, an affirmation. A deep and decisive filling that tore a muffled grunt from him.
He was now raised by me, his imposing body supported by my arms, impaled on my own flesh. His deepest instincts took over. His legs, strong and accustomed to gripping the flank of an animal, wrapped around my thighs in an almost unconscious grip. And then, his hips began to move.
It was the perfect friction. His movement, a rhythmic and urgent rocking. I held him, immobile as a rock, allowing him to ride my erection. It was then that I leaned forward, my lips almost touching his ear, and began to whisper, my voice a thread of cutting silk overlaying his moans.
"You feel that, Caio?" I whispered. "Do you feel what it's like to be penetrated by a woman? Hear that moan? That's you, moaning on a trans girl's cock... The great rodeo champion, melting in my lap."
His movement accelerated, and a tremor ran through his body. His eyes, which met mine in the mirror, were glazed, hazy with pleasure.
"And all this cowboy strength of yours..." I continued, my voice firm and dominating, "...is nothing next to mine. These arms that lift you are stronger than yours. This back that supports you is more powerful. Every muscle of mine was made to dominate yours. You're just weight, champion. And I am the force holding you up."
A long, surrendered moan escaped him, and I felt his body begin to enter into uncontrolled spasms. His eyes in the mirror shone with a mixture of ecstasy and sublime humiliation, the truth of my words hitting him more deeply than any physical penetration.
I continued to hold him, firm and strong, as he found his climax not on the back of an animal, but in the inescapable embrace of a strength he finally recognized as superior.
The deep penetration kept our bodies joined in a single axis of tension and pleasure. His moans were continuous, a sound of total surrender echoing in the room. He was completely at my mercy, and I decided to take him further.
With an effort that made every fiber of my hips, legs, and core burn in alert, I took a step. It was difficult, slow, a conquest against gravity and his weight. Then, another. Our bodies moved like a single strange creature, he still impaled on me, his legs locked around mine like a desperate anchor. Sweat began to trickle down my temples, blurring the precise line of my mascara.
We stopped before the large mirror. The image was one of intimate and sublime violence.
"What do you see, champion?" I asked, my voice breathless but controlled, against his ear.
He couldn't speak. His eyes, glued to the reflection, pleaded. They pleaded for words, for meaning, for an anchor in that whirlwind.
And I gave them to him.
"You see a woman," I began, my voice low and hypnotic, as he moved against me, driven by my whisper. "Loose hair, soft skin, the curve of my hip... the elegance you saw at the club." My free hand passed over his sweaty cheek in a brutal contrast to the sweetness of my words. "But you also see the sweat smudging the makeup... the truth seeping out from under the paint."
My arms adjusted over his torso, my biceps bulging with the effort.
"And you see the strength," I said, with cutting emphasis. "You see these arms that don't yield. This body that supports your body of a tamed bull. You see your own face... transformed, melted with pleasure, as you are possessed... as you are being fucked... by this femininity that is stronger than all your posturing masculinity."
A violent tremor ran through him, and a hoarse cry escaped him. He was reaching his limit, driven by the shock of what he saw and what he heard.
"This is what you are now," I finalized, holding him with redoubled strength as I felt his orgasm approach. "This image. Elegant, sweaty, strong, and feminine... your owner. Remember this. It is your most beautiful truth... and my greatest victory."
His body gasped and contracted in an intense climax, and I remained standing, supporting him, watching in the mirror the exact moment a champion came undone in the embrace of a goddess, his sphincter clenching my hard, log-like cock. Together, we reached the ecstasy for which he had paid me so well.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MuscleWomanBR

In the presidential suite, he, an archetype of financial power, was face down in the Egyptian linen sheets, his body in an expensive suit immobilized by mine. My sweaty skin was glued to his back, my hips fitted against him. My penis, a throbbing extension of my will, was already buried to the hilt in his rectum. A continuous, hoarse, involuntary moan escaped him with my every movement.

My mouth finds his ear, my full lips brushing against his skin as each word is whispered in a warm breath. My long hair forms a silken curtain around our faces, isolating us from the world. My firm, voluminous breasts, shaped by art and desire, beat rhythmically and softly against his back with every thrust. My hip is a rhythmic hammer, forging his surrender. And with each thrust, do you feel my scrotum slapping against your scrotum? That wet, primordial thud, marking the animal rhythm of what I'm doing to you.

"You feel that... baby..." (a deep movement that forces the air from his lungs, as I feel the moist heat of his insides adjusting to my shape. My lips drag across the nape of his neck.) "... that depth? That's the heavy squats... that's the 120-kilo stiff-legged deadlifts... entering you... stretching you from the inside... and do you feel my balls slapping against yours? The low, wet sound of your dominion..."

He moans, a broken sound from someone being taken apart. I feel his inner walls clenching around me, a hot, pulsating squeeze. My breasts press against his sweaty back.

"This strength that's churning you inside out..." (another thrust, using my core rotation, feeling every centimeter of resistance give way. My hair slides over his shoulder. My balls slapping against his like a hammer of flesh asserting who's in charge.) "... comes from the planks where I hold until the muscle screams... and I feel everything... every inch of your core opening to my mass... while these breasts you looked at with desire... now mark the tempo of your surrender on your back..."

His fingers dig into my back, searching for an anchor that doesn't exist. Through our connection, I perceive the involuntary tremor in his leg muscles.

"And these balls..." (I accelerate, a series of short, explosive thrusts, feeling the wet friction creating an almost unbearable heat. My lips find his ear again.) "You feel my balls slapping against yours? With every blow, remember: mine are full, heavy, ready to cum multiple times.) "This rhythm is the same as the punching bag at 6 a.m... and with every thrust, I feel the path I'm carving inside you... and you feel my hair like a veil... and my lips commanding you..."

(A strangled cry escapes him. Through my penis, I feel the spasmodic contractions of his pleasure beginning.)

"You're being remodeled from the inside..." (voice low, triumphant, my lips now whispering directly into his ear canal) "... by this living work of art... and I feel every fold of your being... every internal pulse... surrendering to the volume and density I built with my sweat... You feel my balls slapping against yours? It's the signature of my power on your flesh..."

(One last, deep push, maintaining the pressure, making him feel every inch, while I feel the incredible sensation of being completely lodged in his center. My breasts flatten against his back.)

"And you... are loving... every second... of this delicious humiliation of yours... aren't you?... Answer."

(Final whisper, an order forged in the steel and sweat of back day, with my lips touching his skin.)

"...Yes..." he gasps, a hoarse breath of total surrender. Through our intimate connection, I feel a last tremor of resistance dissolve. "Yes, what?" (A slower, deliberate movement, like the final negative of a bench press, feeling every internal muscle of his adjusting to me. My hair falls over his face. You feel my balls slapping against yours? One last time, to sear the memory.)

"Yes... Valkyrie..." he stammers, the name sounding like a hymn.

"That's it," I whisper, my rhythm returning to a controlled storm, each thrust now sending waves of sensation through my entire body. "The man who buys buildings... is now just a weight on my bar... and I feel exactly how much you can take... I feel the heat... the pressure... the truth of your body telling me everything... You feel my balls slapping against yours? That's the purest truth between us..."

His fingers contract on my back, impotent.

"And you know the best part?" **(I slow the pace again, almost stopping, leaving him suspended in the vacuum of his own pleasure, while I feel the almost imperceptible contractions heralding his orgasm. My lips rest lightly on his nape.) "Is that in a few hours... I'll be back in the weight room. And every squat, every barbell curl... will be done with the physical memory of this night throbbing in me... the memory of how your insides molded perfectly to my shape... and the smell of my shampoo on your neck... and the echo of my balls slapping against yours... while I lift double your weight."

One last thrust, final, absolute. He screams, a pure, shattered sound, and I feel his body explode into violent contractions through the most intimate connection possible. And when my own orgasm comes, it's a warm, pulsating wave jetting inside him, sealing every word, every repetition, every kilogram of force directly into his core.

I remain on top of him for a long moment, our heavy breath mingling, still connected, feeling the last pulses from each other. My hair still cages him, my breasts still rest on his back.

"The service," I say finally, rising up with the solidity of a well-executed deadlift, the sensation of having marked him inside still vivid in me, my lips forming a final smile against his skin, "is complete."

And I leave him there, physically marked not just by my body, but by every syllable, every exercise, every strand of hair, every curve of silicone, every touch of my lips, and by the wet, constant echo of my balls slapping against yours that now echoes in his mind and in his body. A man who discovered that the most expensive product isn't what you touch, but what touches you - and remains inside you - with all the weight, the softness, and the raw truth of a woman who is, entirely, a weapon.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

My message to him had been clear: "Be in your judogi. And come sweaty from training."

I open the door to his apartment and the scent hits me first: clean, salty male sweat, mixed with the light fabric of the judogi. He's standing in the middle of the living room, just as I commanded. The white uniform is open at the torso, revealing a strong chest gleaming with sweat. His breathing is still a little labored. He obeyed.

The dress is a slip of black silk, clinging to every curve I've sculpted. The high heels are a slender weapon. The perfume is an expensive ghost of jasmine and amber. And beneath the silk, every muscle in my body throbs with the deep, sweet pain of the best workout of my life. My shoulders burn. My thighs, dense and hard, groan with every step. The pain is my secret, my power.

He looks at me, hypnotized by the dissonance: the immaculate goddess who smells of victory and luxury, carrying within her the beast of weary steel.

I give him no time to speak.

With a movement born from the pain and power in my legs, I close the distance. My hands grab the collar of the judogi. I pivot, plant my hip, and execute a throw. The air leaves his lungs in a surprised "oof" as he lands on the mat.

"Is this what you wanted, champion?" my voice is a harsh whisper against his ear. "Your technique... with my brute strength."

The fight unravels into hunger. The kiss is a collision of worlds. The taste of his sweat against the flavor of my lipstick. I tear off the judogi. My high heels dig into the carpet.

It's then that I take control, rolling him onto his stomach. My hand holds the nape of his neck against the floor while the other guides my cock, already throbbing and relentless, to his entrance.

The penetration is a conquest. An abrupt, total filling that wrests a muffled cry from him against the mat. I feel the intimate resistance of his body yield, opening for me with a long, trembling moan. I begin to move, and every thrust is amplified by the glorious pain in my trained muscles. My hips, powerful and aching, drive into him with a rhythm that is pure power. It's a fusion of pains: mine, from the workout, transformed into a tool of pleasure; his, from the surrender, transformed into ecstasy. He moans, broken words of "yes" and "please" getting lost in the carpet. I feel the tension building inside him, his muscles clenching around me like a warm, wet fist.

His orgasm comes first. A violent shudder racks his entire body, followed by a hot gush against the mat, a raw, guttural moan escaping him like a final sigh of struggle. The sensation of his internal pulsing is the final trigger for me.

My climax follows as a triumph. I bury myself in him to the hilt, one last, deep push, and let go. It's a blind, hot wave, my own essence jetting inside him, filling the spaces I've conquered. My body arches over his, a low grunt of victory leaving my throat as I pulse inside him, marking him, possessing him as completely as he could ever imagine.

We lie on the destroyed mat, amidst the sweat, the torn silk, the shattered perfume, and the sharp smell of sex. The pain in my muscles is now a crown. His back is warm against my chest.

He turns his face, panting. "Savage," he breathes, eyes closed. "Perfectly savage."

And I smile, knowing that a woman's best armor is sometimes her own skin, sore and invincible, hidden beneath the finest silk—and the power to mark a champion, inside and out.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

The penthouse at The Mark Hotel was a study in New York power – low-slung leather furniture, a panoramic view of the skyline, cool marble underfoot. When Aura entered, she was a symphony of contrasts, tuned for this exact stage.

At six-one in her heels, she was impossible to ignore. A cherry-red dress, cut to highlight the sculpted taper of her waist and the powerful line of her shoulders, moved like a liquid against her skin. Her makeup was impeccable, a work of art that accentuated the strong, elegant lines of her Black features. Her breasts were proportional, yet always beautiful. The silicone in her buttocks maintained natural curves, without exaggeration. Her straightened, jet-black hair poured down to her waist. She was the fantasy, delivered.

Seated in one of the leather armchairs of the immense suite was Cody McFerson. At forty, he was the picture of well-maintained Wall Street athleticism – a man who boxed at Equinox not to maintain a physique that translated his imposing way of being. His custom suit did not hide the rower's shoulders, the confident posture of a man accustomed to winning.

"Aura," he said, his voice a soft baritone. "The photos didn't do you justice." He took a sip of whiskey, his eyes making a slow, appreciative inventory.

"In person is always better," she replied, her low voice a soft, confident hum with a distinct New York accent. She let the Louis Vuitton bag fall onto a sofa, the gesture studiedly casual.

He approached, the scent of his Creed Aventus meeting the subtle woody notes of the Tom Ford that Aura wore. His gaze, which had rested on the dramatic silhouette of her hips, now locked onto the definition of her bicep beneath the silk. It was a clean, dense muscularity, not the bulk of a bodybuilder, but the functional strength of a dedicated athlete.

"You work out," he said, his eyes moving from her arm to her face, seeking confirmation, a glint of desire in his voice.

"I lift. And I box," she said simply, holding his gaze. "It's part of who I am. Inside and out."

He reached out, touched her arm through the fabric. Felt the living stone beneath the silk. A frisson ran through his body. This was what he secretly craved: absolute femininity, performed with a mastery that defied nature, combined with a physical strength that was intrinsically... phallic! The woman who possessed the very symbolic power of a man.

"Show me," he asked (he actually commanded, as he was used to), his voice slightly huskier.

Aura led him closer to the immense bed. But she did not lie down. She guided his hands. Placed his palm on her abdomen, where the muscles were defined like shields under the soft skin. He felt the firmness and let out a sharp gasp.

"My God..."

"This is what you want, isn't it, Cody?" she whispered in his ear.

He couldn't deny it. It was literally the naked truth behind the fetish.

Aura kissed him, and it was a kiss of gentle domination. Her hands, strong enough to break a guard in boxing, now undressed him with an efficiency that was, in itself, an act of power. Aura kissed him, and it was a kiss of gentle domination. There was no haste, no uncontrolled voracity. It was a slow, meticulous assertion. Her mouth moved over his with a quiet authority, and one of her hands settled on the nape of his neck, not with brute force, but with a precise immobilization that stripped him of any idea of command.

Her hands, then, began their work.

They moved down to the knot of his navy blue silk tie. Aura's fingers, with their slightly wide phalanges and prominent veins, worked with surprising dexterity. In one fluid motion, she undid the perfect knot and pulled the tie loose, letting it fall onto the sofa like a resting serpent. The efficiency was absolute, economical.

Her fingers then found the buttons of his Egyptian cotton shirt. One by one, she unfastened them, from the collar down to his chest. The tips of her fingers brushed the skin of his neck, and Cody felt a chill run down his spine. He tried to lean in for another kiss, but the hand on his nape held him firm, a silent reminder of who was conducting this ritual.

Aura pushed the shirt open, revealing a defined torso, the product of years of disciplined training. Her eyes scanned the musculature with a clinical appreciation, almost like a sculptor assessing marble. Her hands then hovered over his chest, her open palms feeling the heat and texture of his skin, the muscles tensing under her touch. He let out a trembling sigh.

Without breaking rhythm, she moved down to the Italian leather belt. The polished steel buckle opened with a decisive click. She pulled the belt free with a soft whisper of sliding leather, letting it fall to the floor with a dull thud. Next, the zipper of the linen trousers. The sound of the metal yielding seemed abnormally loud in the tense silence of the room.

Then her hands gripped the waistband of his trousers and his black cotton boxers in one go. He held his breath. With a single, powerful downward motion, using the weight of her own body and the controlled strength of her hips and shoulders, she shoved both garments down to his knees, exposing him completely.

The air seemed to leave Cody's lungs in a hoarse sigh. He was frozen, wearing only his silk socks and the trousers bunched at his ankles, his vulnerability laid bare under the penthouse's soft light. His athletic body, a symbol of his control and power in the outside world, now seemed merely fragile before this imposing figure in red.

He didn't feel a crushing surrender. The brutal efficiency with which she had undressed him wasn't violent. Each removed garment was a layer of his social armor being undone, until only the man behind the executive remained. And that man was completely at the mercy of Aura's quiet strength and intimidating beauty.

He looked at her, panting, and saw in her not a prostitute, but an architect of intimate truths. And in that moment, being undressed by her wasn't a humiliation, it was a revelation.

And when they lay down, the scene was one of absolute inversion: the powerful executive, surrendered to the care of the beautiful trans woman, whose body was at once a temple of femininity and a monument of physical strength. He was yielding not to an escort, but to a living contradiction that excited him precisely because it defied all the simple categories of the world he inhabited.

And Aura, on top of him, moving with the grace of a dancer and the power of a fighter, knew it. Every movement of hers was an affirmation. She wasn't just satisfying a rich man's fetish. She was celebrating the glorious complexity of her own being. The trans woman who lifted weights. The phallic woman who was all woman. The striking beauty who could, if she wanted, break a rib with a cross.

And in that hotel room, between silk and sweat, the contrasts didn't cancel each other out. They made love. And Cody McFerson, the high-powered executive, discovered that his most secret fantasy was, in fact, an encounter with a truth deeper – and infinitely more dangerous – than he could ever have imagined.

Aura dominated the space, her body an arc of strength and grace, every muscle tensing in a fluid, powerful motion. Her large, hard penis met a resistance that was pure invitation, a mastery hidden under the executive's skin.

"Come on, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Just like that! Yeah! Yes! Mmm..."

The soft light from the bronze lamp danced over the moving bodies, creating intertwined shadows on the silk-covered wall. The air was thick with the sweet smell of sweat, Aura's expensive perfume, and the earthy aroma of whiskey evaporating in a forgotten glass.

Each of Aura's thrusts was a controlled earthquake. He felt the deep, reverberating impact, a wave of pleasure that began at the point of union and spread throughout his entire body, making his fingers claw at the Egyptian cotton sheets. His own moans echoed in his ears, strange and primitive, coming from a place he didn't know within himself. The voice that cried "Just like that!" was hoarse, desperate, and incredibly his own.

His vision was a blur of impressions: the gleam of sweat in the valley between Aura's breasts, the rhythmic contraction of her abdominal muscles, the shadow of her eyelashes against her high cheekbones. Throwing his head back, he saw the strength concentrated in her neck, the veins standing out slightly with the effort, and this, instead of intimidating, excited him even more. It was the visual proof of the power dominating him. The outside world – the silenced phone, the meetings, the wife – had not merely vanished; it seemed never to have existed. This was the only reality: the weight of her body, the sound of his own surrender, and the overwhelming sensation of being completely possessed, with Aura's breasts pressing against his back.

Cody's body, like any other man's, was an instrument she knew like few others. Every movement of hers was a question, and the answer came immediately in the form of a precise sphincter contraction, a conscious, skillful clenching of the anus that made his eyes roll back in pure pleasure. She moaned, a low sound from deep in her chest, not just from the physical sensation, but from the quality of that response.

He was no amateur. The way he raised his hips to meet her rhythm, the way his glutes played with her penis, creating a delicious and varied friction... it was the signature of a man who had explored his own sensuality beyond conventional limits. She could feel the history of that body – the push-ups, the rows, the pull-ups – and now, all that physical energy was being channeled not to dominate, but to feel, to surrender.

She watched his profile, disfigured by ecstasy. The parted lips, the glazed eyes, the furrowed brow. Her hands, which had undressed him with such authority, now gripped his hips, not to force, but to guide herself, to delve deeper into that shared rhythm. Every "Just like that!" he shouted was a victory. She was leading him to the edge of the abyss he so desperately wanted to leap into, and the sound of his liberation was the music that sped the blood in her veins.

The sound was a raw symphony: Cody's syncopated, gasping breath, the guttural moans he no longer tried to contain, the wet, soft sound of skin on skin, and the almost imperceptible creak of the four-poster bed's structure under the rhythmic movement.

Aura's movements were a combination of strength and grace. Her hips described precise, deep circles, each thrust an affirmation of possession. She varied the angle subtly, seeking and finding the points of greatest sensitivity, guided by the involuntary contractions and the higher-pitched moans this provoked in Cody. He, in turn, responded with an instinctive lifting of his hips, a silent invitation for her to go deeper, to take them both further.

It was a dance of power and submission, of experience and surrender, where Aura's greatest pleasure lay not only in the sensation itself, but in the act of witnessing the complete and glorious dissolution of the powerful man before her, knowing she was the architect of that sublime and forbidden liberation.

Smack! The firm slap of Aura's hand on his buttock echoed in the room, a sharp sound of possession.

"You really are a slut!" she growled, her voice laden with domination and a hint of admiration.

The phrase electrified him even more. His hips arched back in a movement of supplication for more. The confession was in that louder moan, in the total surrender of his body. Aura realized then, with crystalline clarity, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, that this was not McFerson's first time. Quite the opposite. The skill with which he managed his own pleasure, the way he guided his body to receive her, was that of a connoisseur. The "perfect" married life and the locker-room talk were the stage. This hotel was his real dressing room, where he could finally be the "slut" he so desperately wanted to be.

And Aura, with her body sculpted by the discipline of weightlifting and boxing, was the perfect conductor for this liberation. She didn't judge him. On the contrary, she fed on that raw truth, that hypocrisy unmasked by desire. Each of her thrusts was a blow not against him, but against the chains that bound him. And every moan from Cody was the sound of those chains breaking. It was a dance of power and submission, of truth and lies, of masculine and feminine merging into something far greater and more honest: simple and wild.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

Days later, a peculiar message appeared on my phone screen. A woman. Letícia. Sixty years old, enormous, old money. She didn't want a meeting with a prostitute, but with Aura.
The invitation wasn't to a hotel, but to her private dojo. A vast space, with gleaming tatami mats, illuminated by soft lights that accentuated the trophies and ceremonial swords on the walls.
When I entered, she was already there. Dressed in a black silk kimono. Her hair was graying. Her arms – God, her arms! – had the dense, defined musculature of someone who has lifted iron for decades. She was nowhere near the appearance of a fragile lady.
"Aura," she said, with a somewhat low-pitched voice, full of tone, typical of someone used to giving orders. "I've heard you are a breathing work of art."
Her eyes scanned my body, from my long, straightened hair to the outline of my muscles under the tight dress. It wasn't the gaze of a common client. It was the gaze of a discerning buyer assessing the quality of the merchandise for which she paid dearly, very dearly.
"And I've heard you are a legend who needs no flattery," I retorted, letting my bag drop softly to the floor.
She smiled, a slight movement that didn't reach her penetrating eyes. "Shall we skip the preliminaries? There are two languages I adore: that of the body and that of power. Which would you prefer to speak first?"
The provocation was in the air, in the subtlety of gestures, words, and glances.
"The body has always been my first language, Letícia. The one I learned before all the others."
She nodded, satisfied. "Then show me."
Without further ceremony, she undressed. Her body was a testament to time well spent. The skin a little loose here and there, but over well-defined muscles. Scars, old, white, told stories of countless fights on the tatami.
I undressed more slowly, letting her see, piece by piece, the work of art that I am. Our bodies, separated by decades, were different versions of the same obsession: the domination of the flesh.
"Lie down," she ordered, pointing to the tatami.
I obeyed, affecting a subservience that was convenient for me at that moment. The tatami was cool against my back.
Letícia didn't come with preliminary caresses. Her hands, calloused and strong, found my muscles like an anatomist. She pressed, kneaded, undid knots of tension I didn't even know I had. It was a massage, yes, but it was an examination. A territorial reconnaissance.
"You are strong, girl," she murmured, her thumbs working my latissimus dorsi. "But you carry a lot of armor. Here... and here."
She found points of deep pain and insisted on them until I let out a muffled moan.
"Pleasure and pain are Siamese twins, Aura. You, who are a boxer, know that better than anyone."
Her hands moved lower, still firm, but the touch changed. The anatomical pressure gave way to a deliberate exploration. Her fingers traced the outline of my abs, the curve of my hip, the strength of my thighs, the volume of my penis, which by then was growing beneath the lingerie I still wore.
"Beautiful," she whispered, and for the first time, I heard something beyond assessment in her voice. I heard desire.
She positioned herself over me, her knees flanking my waist. The open kimono revealed the austere landscape of her body. She lowered her face to mine.
"Today," she said, her warm breath against my lips, "you will not dominate. You will surrender. It's a subtler art than any other you know."
And then she kissed me. It was a kiss of possession, of conquest, but also of complicity. It was the kiss of someone who recognizes in you a mirror, even if blurred by time.
Her hand slid between my legs, and the outside world dissolved. This wasn't the hurried touch of a common lover, nor the rehearsed technique of a professional. It was an investigation. Her fingers moved with a silent authority. Every touch was a diagnosis. The tips of her fingers, surprisingly soft despite the roughness of her palms, found points of tension I didn't even know I carried – in the inner muscles of my thighs, at the base of my abdomen. And she insisted on them with a precise, deep pressure, until the tension dissolved into waves of heat that rose through my belly. It was as if she were dismantling my body, piece by piece, with the same expertise with which she would dismantle an opponent.
I, who always control every movement, every breath in the ring and in life, let myself go. I let my hips arch, meeting the pressure of her hand. My knees, so firm in my boxing stance, opened completely. A sound escaped my throat – a long, hoarse moan that wasn't performative. It wasn't for a client. It was an organic sound, torn from my core. It was the sound of Aura recognizing herself in that surrender, of finding a pleasure that didn't need to be negotiated or staged.
She read my body like an ancient manuscript. She felt the spasms preceding the climax like a fighter feels the opponent's imbalance. And when the first wave came, thanks to the mastery of her technique in manipulating my rock-hard penis, it wasn't an explosion, but a silent, total implosion. My entire body contracted around her hand, my fingers dug into the tatami, and a profound silence took hold of me, broken only by the blood pulsing in my ears. It was a surrender so complete it bordered on annihilation.
She didn't stop. Her hand, moist from my own body, continued its work, leading me to a second, and then a third peak, each one deeper and less conscious than the last. I was no longer moaning, I was panting, my body an instrument she played with absolute virtuosity.
A final tremor, a sigh that came from my feet, and it was over. We lay side by side on the tatami, our sweat mingling in the charged air. The only light came from the hallway, cutting through the darkness of the dojo and illuminating the steam of our breath in the cool air. My body was soft, heavy, a mass of dissipated sensations. Every muscle, once so defined and controlled, was now just exhausted and satisfied flesh.
The silence was thick, comfortable.
She turned her head to me. Her eyes, in the dim light, still held a glimmer of zanshin – the vigilant awareness after combat. But now it was soft.
"You hold a lot of strength here," she whispered, her voice a thread grazing the silence. Her hand, the same one that had undone me, touched my abdomen, where the muscles were finally relaxed. "And in the ring, you release it outward. Here... you finally release it inward."
She wasn't smiling. She simply knew. And in that rest, in that shared fatigue between a sixty-year-old warrior and a twenty-five-year-old one, I understood that this had been the most intimate round of my life. There was no winner or loser.
"They come to you to be liberated from their own prisons, don't they?" she asked, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.
"Yes."
"And you, Aura... where do you liberate yourself?"
The question echoed in the silent vastness of the dojo. I didn't have an answer. Perhaps, in that moment, my liberation had been that instant of total surrender to another force equal to my own.
Letícia dressed with the same efficiency with which she would perform a kata. As she left, she handed me a thick envelope.
"It was an honor to exchange energy with you, Aura," she said. And she assumed a formal, though gentle, posture: her handshake was soft, almost tender.
And I stayed there, sitting on the tatami, feeling the echo of her touch on my skin, her question echoing louder than any moan in the dojo's quiet. Where did I, Aura, liberate myself? The work of art, for the first time, had no answer for its own question.

The phone vibrated again. Letícia. This time, a discreet Japanese restaurant, private booths. I accepted. The memory of that hand and the question that had left me naked was still echoing within me.
She was already in the booth, wearing a gray pantsuit that couldn't hide the breadth of her shoulders. This time, her gaze was different. There was a glint of complicity, almost a contained hunger.
As we ate sushi, she began to speak. Her voice now had a different timbre, higher, almost a cutting whisper.
"Do you know what kime is, Aura?" she asked, her eyes fixed on my lips. I shook my head no. "Total focus. The concentration of force into a single point." She leaned over the table. "It's what makes a punch or a kick lethal. You take all your energy, all your intention, into a tiny space. Like the tip of a finger." She made the gesture, slow and deliberate, as if piercing the air between us. My stomach contracted involuntarily.
"A few years ago," she continued, her voice low and hypnotic, "a man, younger, very confident, tried to mug me. He had a knife. I saw in his eyes that he believed the blade gave him control."
She picked up her chopstick, holding it like a knife, and her posture changed. Her shoulders rose, her gaze became empty and dangerous.
"He lunged. A crude, predictable movement. I moved to the side, tai sabaki. My left foot swept his base. He fell forward. And before he could understand, my right hand... here." She extended her hand, her index and middle fingers extended and rigidly together, like a spear point. "...struck his throat, just above the breastbone. A nukite. A single blow. Perfect kime. He fell to the ground, choking, his eyes wide with disbelief. The knife fell. He couldn't breathe. I stood looking at him, and I felt nothing. Nothing but the purity of the movement. The efficiency."
She lowered her hand and picked up her cup of sake, taking a sip. My heart was pounding. A heat began to spread through my abdomen, a moist, familiar tension between my legs. I was... aroused. Brutally aroused by that story, by that demonstration of raw, precise power.
"Letícia," my voice came out hoarser than I intended.
She smiled, a predator's smile finally finding the scent of blood.
"Fascinating, isn't it?" she whispered. "How the language of violence can be so... intimate. How the description of a body being dismantled with such precision can ignite something in another body."
She was right. That was it. It wasn't the blood, it wasn't the suffering. It was the art. The pure, relentless efficiency. It was the same principle as boxing, but elevated to an almost spiritual level of control. And hearing her describe it, with the authority of one who had done it, with the calm of one who mastered that deadly art... it was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.
"Tell me more," I asked, abandoning all pretense. My knees were weak under the table. She described the kata, choreographed combat sequences. She spoke of the sound a rib makes when it breaks under a shuto (a strike with the blade of the hand). She described the feeling of immobilizing a 100-kilo man with an arm lock, the perfect leverage making his strength irrelevant.
Each word was a wicked finger tracing my outline. Each technical description was a kiss on the nape of my desire. I saw myself in those stories, not as the victim, but as her. As the master. The executor.
When we left the restaurant, the night was warm. On the sidewalk, under a streetlight, she turned to me.
"Now you understand, Aura? What you do in the ring, what you build in the gym... and what I do in the dojo... they are all prayers to the same god. The god of incarnate power." She didn't touch me. She merely raised her hand, closed her fist with a speed that made the air hiss, and then opened it, gently, almost caressing my face without quite touching it. "And it's such a beautiful deity to worship," she whispered.

The driver opened the door, she got into her car and left. And I stood on the sidewalk, my entire body ablaze, my dress sticking to my sweaty back, discovering a new territory on the map of my own pleasure. Violence, as a language, as an art, as a fantasy, was the key to a cell within me that I didn't even know was locked. And Letícia, with her karate stories, had passed me the key.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

(The phone vibrates in my coat pocket during a break in training. The screen lights up with her name: LETICIA. These aren't common messages. They're relics. A black and white photo: her naked back, the spine a valley between carved dorsal muscles, the black belt stained with sweat around her waist. The caption: "Kihon: the foundation of everything. Including pleasure.")
My breathing quickens.
Hours later, another vibration. This time, an audio message. Her voice, deep and controlled, as if she were in the dojo. She summons my other persona: Valkyrie.
"I was performing sanchin kata. Every core contraction... every abdominal tension... I thought of you moaning under my weight. Remember: true strength isn't for show. It's to... penetrate."
I close my eyes. A shiver runs down my spine.
My response can't be common. I record a video. I'm in the gym, sweaty, my sports top clinging to my body. I lift a barbell with heavy weights, my abdominal muscles rippling.
Me (breathless, staring straight at the camera): "Leticia... your audio set my core on fire. I'm here lifting the weight you taught me to endure. And every time I push it up... I feel you. This 'black, strong trans woman' you love to provoke... has an inner fire that only a mature black belt knows how to ignite."
I send the video. The reply comes in seconds. Another photo: this time, her hands – bony, strong – holding the ends of her black belt, pulling it taut. The message: "The black belt doesn't just tie the gi. It ties desire. I'm warming up for the next round. Prepare yourself."
This is how Leticia keeps me in a constant state of combustion. She doesn't send me vulgar nudes. She sends me evidence of her power. Every muscle, every whisper, every martial symbol is a promise of what awaits me the next time I cross the threshold of her mansion.
And I, Valkyrie, who can take down arrogant men and clients with a single look, am completely on my knees for that woman. Because she doesn't want to break me. She wants to forge me. And my God, how I love being the steel on her anvil!

* * *

📸 Photo: An extreme close-up of Leticia's neck, sweat trickling down the groove between her trapezius muscles, prominent and defined. The tip of the black belt appears in the bottom corner, like a scorpion's tail.
Caption: "This is where the carotid artery is. A strike here takes anyone down. This is where your blood races when I whisper, isn't it?"
________________________________________
🎤 Audio (12s): The sound of a sudden, guttural kiai, followed by a deep, controlled breath.
Her voice, immediately after, low and intimate: "That was me imagining your chin against my groin. A lesson in energy projection. Kime. Practice."
________________________________________
📸 Photo: Leticia's bare feet, rooted to the tatami mat, toes slightly curled to grip the floor. Beside them, casually left on the ground, her ko-budo (short staff).
Caption: "My feet know every inch of this dojo. My hands know every inch of your body. Which do you think is the more dangerous weapon?"
________________________________________
🎤 Audio (25s):
Her voice, breathless, as if in the middle of a strenuous kata: "Val... I'm performing Gojushiho kata... the phoenix one... every movement is rebirth... every breath... (a low, real grunt of effort)... it's your name I spit into the air when I spin... you are my invisible uke... my motivation not to age... to keep on... crushing."
________________________________________
📸 Photo: Leticia's reflection in the ceremonial katana hanging on her dojo wall. The image is distorted, elongated, like a warrior ghost. Her eyes, in the reflection, are fixed on the lens.
Caption: *"The mirror shows me a 60-year-old woman. The steel shows me an immortal Onna-bugeisha. To which one do you kneel?"
________________________________________
🎤 Audio (8s): Just the sound of a silk belt being pulled slowly, tautly, followed by an almost inaudible whisper:
"Seoi nage. Load projection. That's how I'm throwing you into bed on Thursday. Be ready."
________________________________________
Every notification is not a message. It's a seed of domination planted in Valkyrie's mind, germinating into pure, uncontrollable desire. Leticia isn't just arousing me. She's training me. Molding my desire like a kata. And Valkyrie willingly surrenders to every strike.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

(The men's locker room is deserted. The sound of our footsteps echoes off the tiles. I push Thiago into a shower stall, the metal creaking. He's on his knees before me, his face still marked from the fight, but his eyes now shine with a deep, almost religious surrender.)

Thiago (voice trembling, breathless): Please... use me...

(My hand tangles in his hair, pulling his head back. My mouth approaches his ear, my hot breath cutting the cold air.)

Me (whispering, in a low, dominating tone): This is what you wanted, wasn't it, little man? To be taken down by a woman? To be devoured by the fucking strong trans woman who lifts more weight than you? Who hits harder than you?

(He moans, a long, surrendered sound, as my words hit him deeper than any punch. His hands tremble as he pulls my training shorts down, revealing my hard, thick cock.)

Me (as he sucks my cock, my voice a thread of steel and honey): You're just weight, Thiago, a punching bag that learned to like being hit. And I... I'm gonna fuck you with the same strength I lift iron... with the same rage I fight with in the ring...

(I thrust my cock into his beautiful, muscular ass. He gasps, a muffled cry, as I fill him completely. I start to move, a relentless rhythm, every thrust a right cross.)

Me (whispering louder, panting): Feel it... feel the squat... the deadlift... every kilogram I ever lifted... going into you... breaking the fragile man you were... (I speed up, and he screams, his fingers digging into my thighs.) And the boxing... the rhythm of the ring... it's this right here... jab, cross, hook... fucking eating you alive...

Thiago (in tears, voice broken with ecstasy): Yes... please, Val... destroy me... make me yours...

(I lean over his back, my sweat mixing with his, my mouth glued to his ear.)

Me (in a climax of verbal and physical domination): You're my war bitch now... bred in the sweat of the gym... trained to be devoured by the strongest... Say it!

Thiago (screaming, in a convulsive orgasm): I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH!!!

(I feel his body explode in tremors, and my own climax comes as a muffled roar, a wave of power that seals his total surrender. He collapses against the shower wall, panting, crying, moaning.)

I stand over him, looking down. The arrogant man had been emptied out.

Me (adjusting my shorts, my voice now soft): The lesson is over. Now you're my gym slut. Get ready. I'm going to fuck you a lot more. Keep working on that beautiful ass...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

(The bedroom light is low, the air heavy with the scent of sex and sweat. He is lying on his back on the bed, panting, his body gleaming, completely spent. I, Valkyrie, stand beside the bed, watching him. My own body is coated in a thin layer of sweat, my muscles throbbing with pent-up energy. I smile, a predator's smile.)

Valkyrie: Time for another round, tiger. I thought a man like you would have more stamina.

(He opens his eyes, a weak, surrendered smile on his lips.)

Arthur: You... you're incredible, Valkyrie.

Valkyrie: I know. And you haven't seen anything yet. Get on all fours.

(He turns over, supporting himself on his knees and elbows. I walk to the bed and kneel behind him. My hands grip his hips. I guide myself into him, a long, deep thrust. And then, something happens.)

Valkyrie (stopping abruptly, eyes closing for a moment of pure pleasure): Whoa... easy there...

(I become completely still, buried deep inside him. I feel his sphincter contracting and squeezing around me in an involuntary, perfect spasm. It's a warm, pulsating, almost convulsive tightness. A low moan escapes my lips. But then, something shifts. The tightening is no longer just involuntary. It's deliberate. Rhythmic. A conscious pressure that envelops me, compresses me, almost paralyzes me.)

Arthur (voice ragged, breathless, but with a spark of challenge): My turn... to show... power...

(I am absolutely paralyzed. Not by physical strength—I could still move if I wanted—but by surprise. By audacity. By the undeniably electric sensation of this intimate counter-attack. His internal muscles clench around me like a warm, wet fist, and for a moment, it is I who is being possessed by the sensation.)

Valkyrie (whispering, more to myself than to him): Fuck... Arthur...

(It's a momentary surrender. A tacit acknowledgement of the power he holds in that intimate space. I let out a long, genuine moan, my own hips trembling slightly, unconsciously trying to press even deeper against that glorious contraction. For a few seconds, the dominator is dominated by the sensation itself, and I adore every moment of this small anarchy.)

Valkyrie (voice thick with pleasure): Yeah... that's it... show me... show me what you've got...

(He moans, and the tightening intensifies, a series of controlled pulses that make me close my eyes and growl in pure ecstasy. It's a body language of power, and he is fluent. But Valkyrie doesn't surrender for long.)

Valkyrie (the fire returning to her eyes, her voice regaining its hoarse authority): Loved your counter-attack, tiger. But the round is still mine.

(And, in a sudden movement, I reclaim control. My hips spring back into action, no longer still, but responding to his contractions with deep, calculated thrusts, transforming his power into our shared pleasure.)

Valkyrie (picking up the pace, wild again): That's it! Fight me! Squeeze! I want to feel it every time you try to hold me! Because in the end... the one who sets the pace... is me!

(Gradually, I completely regain the rhythm, each movement now an exploration of that perfect tightness, but under my command once more. His moans become continuous, a sound of pure surrender and ecstasy. One of my hands tangles in his hair, pulling his head back.)

Valkyrie: Look at you. So powerful... so rich... so handsome. And now, just another man moaning beneath me. I love my job. I love being who I am.

(I accelerate the pace, the thrusts becoming wilder. The bed shakes. His fists clench the sheets.)

Valkyrie: No. Not yet. This round is mine. And I decide when it's over.

(I slow down, maintaining the pressure. He moans, pleading.)

Valkyrie (growling): Ask. Ask for it. Say what you want.

Arthur (voice trembling, broken): Please... Valkyrie... please, let me come.

Valkyrie: That's it. A "please" always helps.

(With one last, deep push, I release his climax, which comes in a muffled shout and spasms that become one final, glorious contraction around me. I let my own pleasure follow as a natural consequence.)

We stay like that for a long moment, panting. He collapses onto his side on the bed, exhausted, wrecked, transformed.

I lie down beside him, on my back, looking at the ceiling. A smile of deep satisfaction curves my lips. The echo of that tightness, of that brief and delicious battle for power, still throbs within me.

The round is over. For now. But the night is not. And Valkyrie isn't tired yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

The morning light filtered through the large glass windows, bathing the veranda in golden tones. Under the teak table, our bare feet almost touched. I felt enveloped in an aura of well-being, my body perfumed with bath oils, every muscle restored and heavy with a pleasurable fatigue. The cobalt-blue silk robe Leticia had lent me was a sensory luxury against my skin, its matte sheen contrasting with the rustic tatami mat where we had met hours before.

Leticia sat across from me, wrapped in an identical robe, but of a deep bottle-green. The sumptuous fabric hid the muscular topography I knew so well, transforming her back into the impenetrable magnate. She took a sip of her coffee, served in a cup of the finest porcelain, and gazed at the horizon, where the infinity pool seemed to merge with the ocean.

Without me saying a word, as if reading the question in my silence, she began to speak. Her voice was calm, but charged with an undercurrent of fervor.

"You must find it curious," she began, "that someone like me, born into this gilded comfort, heir to an empire I expanded with even greater force, doesn't find her ultimate expression in golf or yachting. My peers... they talk of handicaps and regatta investments as if they were business extensions. They are rituals of power, disguised as leisure."

She set the cup down on the saucer with a precise click.

"Karate is not a disguise. It is my purest truth. It is the antithesis of everything expected of them. They collect fields and clubs. I collect 'kyu', degrees, until I reached black. They negotiate with smiles at country clubs. I break boards, bricks, and the arrogance of men who underestimate this old lady."

Her eyes, a wounded gray, met mine. There was a fire there, a flame that money couldn't buy.

"It's the only thing that couldn't be inherited, bought, or delegated. Every callus on this hand," she raised her palm, and I could see the thick, pale marks, "was earned. Every scar, a diploma. Every night I, Leticia the Heiress, dragged myself to the dojo with a sore body, was a victory over the tepid expectation they had for my life."

"Is it a lonely passion?" I asked, my voice soft in the morning air.

"Profoundly," she admitted, a sad smile touching her lips. "It's a dialogue between me and my own strength. Between me and my fear. Between me and the ghost of the fragile, decorative woman I was supposed to become. Karate gave me not only the strength to break, but the courage to be broken and to rise again. Alone."

She looked back at the pool, a symbol so perfect of the world she inhabited and, at the same time, transcended.

(Leticia tilts her head, and a mischievous glint lights her sharp gray eyes. She holds the coffee cup with an elegance that contrasts brutally with the story she's telling.)
"I love to fight," she continues, as if confessing a delicious vice. "I am an excellent fighter." The statement is cast into the air as an incontestable fact, without the slightest trace of false modesty. "I always fight before breakfast. Fight, literally."

She makes a dramatic pause, savoring my total attention.

"Usually, with my bodyguards. Takashi, the current one, is an ex-Japanese marine. Imposing. Silent. And he has a 'kizami zuki'... a jab... that is a true work of art." She takes a sip of coffee, and her gaze pierces through the windowpane, as if seeing the combat projected onto the morning sky. "But after three years training with me, he knows. He knows that in that dojo, at six in the morning, the hierarchy is reversed. I often tell him that, in fact, I'm the one protecting him... from myself."

(She lets out a low laugh, a velvety and dangerous sound. Her eyes return to me, and I feel a heat rise up my neck. She sees. She always sees. She knows perfectly well that every word about her strength, every image of her morning domination, is a silk thread pulling me closer to the abyss of my own desire for her.)
"It's my ritual," she continues, her voice now a conspiratorial whisper that makes my nerves vibrate. "Before I assume the empire, I assume control of my own space. I feel the impact of my 'shuto' on his forearm, the thud of my body on the tatami when he manages a rare pin... It's the purest truth. There are no contracts, no shareholders, no masks. Just two bodies, sweat, and the naked truth of who is stronger in that exact moment."

(She runs the tip of her index finger along the rim of the cup in a hypnotic motion. My heart accelerates. Her silk robe opens slightly at the neckline, and I glimpse the shadow of her collarbone, that elegant, strong bone I've felt under my lips. She knows exactly where this conversation is going. It's not a supposition; it's a promise.)
"And to know that this old lady," she says, loading the word 'old' with a weight of irony and power, "can bend a trained soldier... that, my dear, is a better breakfast than any omelet or toast."

(She doesn't need to say more. The silence that follows is more eloquent than any word. It's filled with the creak of the tatami, the muffled sound of blows, the image of her, sweaty and triumphant, taming a strong man for her own pleasure. And I know, and she knows I know, that we will soon be back on the tatami, or in bed, and I will be the next to be tamed by that strength which excites me so. Breakfast has barely begun, and I am already famished.)
"My peers have tennis, golf. I have the dojo. They have partners. I have opponents. They have silver trophies. I have... well," she shrugged, and the silk robe moved with a fatal elegance, "you've seen what I have."

And I had seen. They weren't trophies, but her very essence, forged in sweat and discipline. In that clear morning, under the benign light, I understood that the woman before me was not an eccentric. She was an alchemist who had transformed privilege into potency, and tradition into revolution. And karate was her sacred fire.

The morning light seemed to intensify, becoming complicit in what was to come. Leticia rose with a fluidity that was pure muscular poetry, her storm-colored eyes locked on mine, never wavering. Her fingers, which knew the stiffness of the gi and the roughness of the makiwara, found the silk belt of my robe. With a deliberate, slow pull, the knot came undone.

The fabric slid from my shoulders with a whisper and pooled in a luxurious puddle at my feet. And I sat there, completely naked before her, bathed in the sun.

It was a body to make any preconceived notion of age or gender weep. Far from being hypertrophied, it was a living sculpture of functional musculature – defined shoulders, arms with the density of someone who breaks matter, a flat, defined abdomen over narrow hips. The skin, marked by time, told stories of victories, and every curve of strength was a testament to a life lived with power. It was beautiful. It was unthinkable. It was hers.

She walked to my chair with the same precision with which she would cross the dojo. And then, with a dexterity that took my breath away, she raised one leg in a perfect arc and placed it on the other side of my body, sitting facing me, on my chair, caging me with her thighs. The flexibility was surreal.

"Karate training," she said, with an ironic, professorial tone, while her hands opened my robe, revealing my own defined body, "gives me a... delicious... elasticity for my other passion." Her avid eyes devoured every inch of me, from the line of my hips to my tense chest. "Sex."

My erection, powerful and ready, pulsed between us, an undeniable physical fact. She didn't ignore it; she admired it with a smile of possession, before leaning in to kiss me.

It was a wild, devouring kiss, that tasted of coffee, power, and freedom. As our tongues dueled, her hands guided mine, and then guided me, positioning me at her entrance. Her vagina was already wet, warm, a promise of a storm.

Then, with a controlled, deep movement of her hips, a conscious contraction of her "washboard" abdomen that left me completely hallucinating, she penetrated herself onto me. It was she who took me. She who orchestrated that moment of union, controlling the angle, the depth, the initial rhythm.

"Enjoy it," she whispered, between burning kisses that scorched my lips, her words syncopated with the beat of her hips. "Because... it's not... every... day... that you find... a woman... like me..."

And she was exactly my type of woman. The one I had searched for, imagining she was just a fantasy, a fetish. A woman who commanded an industrial empire and took down bodyguards with her karate. Who disdained golf for the purity of combat. Who presented herself naked in the morning sun not as an object, but as the subject of her own furious desire. And there, in that chair, with her mounting me with the authority of an amazon, I was the happiest trans woman in the world, coming with that "elderly" woman who now roared, adjusting the movements of her hips in a fight for her own pleasure, certain she would win. And I surrendered to her overwhelming force, which subjugated me more and more, increasing the force of the impact between our genitals. Leticia was also a master of sex: with a slight smile and a mischievous look, she made me understand that she didn't just train karate, but was also a black belt in pompoirism. "Found a worthy adversary, haven't you, my dear?" she whispered in my ear, as I experienced the most pleasurable ejaculation of my life, up to that point.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

Lauro's muffled roar echoed through the room as his broad, calloused hands grabbed my hips with a force that would make an ordinary man scream. The dress was history, a tattered rag on the floor. The physical fight had ended, transforming into this: a truce charged with electric sexual tension.
He knelt on the bed before me, his body a relief map of bulging muscles and defined veins. His eyes, still black with competitive fury, now fixed on me, held a gleam of pure, animal desire. He grabbed the bottle of intimate lubricant from the nightstand with a trembling hand, the other still firmly planted on my hip, as if I might escape.
The scene was surreal. The stillness, broken only by our ragged breathing, contrasted with the violence of minutes before. He squeezed the bottle, and the transparent gel dripped onto my erect penis, and then, with his fingers, he spread it over his anus in a practical, almost clinical motion that did nothing to diminish the erotic charge of the act. It was the preparation for the final combat.
"I'm going to use you until you can't take it anymore," he snarled, his voice a low, distorted sound.
And then, guiding me with his hands on my hips, he positioned himself and sat down.
It was a conquest and a surrender at the same time. A long, guttural moan escaped his lips as he took all of me, his head thrown back, his neck tensing like a steel cable. His abdominal muscles, defined like the scales of armor, contracted violently. I held him by the waist, feeling the powerful musculature of his core working to adapt, to control the depth.
And then, he began to move.
It was savage. His hips pumped with a strength and rhythm that came from the same inexhaustible source that drove him to lift monumental weights in the gym. Each descent was a deep impact, a dull thud of sweaty bodies meeting. His fingers dug into my skin, seeking purchase, and his moans turned into muffled howls against my shoulder.
He wasn't passive. Far from it. He rode with a possessive fury, an athlete using my body for his own ecstasy, transforming the penetration into a final test of endurance and mastery. The smell of sweat mixed with the sweet scent of the lubricant, creating a primal perfume of sex and exertion.
I surrendered to his rhythm, my hands exploring his broad back, his stone-like glutes, feeling every muscle fiber contracting under my palm. It was an overwhelming sensation of power and of being used, a duality that drove me to the edge. Pleasure was an electric current running through my nerves, concentrating at the base of my spine, threatening to explode.
"That's it... that's it...", he whispered, between moans, his voice broken. "Now... now you feel... what I've endured... all these months..."
And I felt it. Every repetition, every set to failure, all the insane discipline of that life was being channeled in that moment, in that raw, animal movement. When the orgasm finally hit him, it was with a convulsive tremor that paralyzed his body for an instant, before a long, hoarse cry of liberation was torn from his chest. The violent contraction of his body around me was the trigger that took me with him, a blind wave of pleasure that made me dig my fingers into his back and scream his name.
He collapsed on top of me, a warm, massive, exhausted weight. His heart beat erratically against my chest, and his breath was a hot bellows on my neck. We stayed like that for long minutes, in a wet, spent tangle of limbs.
When he finally rolled to the side, panting, his half-closed eyes found mine. A small, almost imperceptible smile touched his lips.
"The dress," he gasped, "I'll pay triple."
And he closed his eyes, falling asleep in seconds. I lay looking at him, at the defeated and victorious giant, and understood that this was the only language we both understood perfectly: that of the body pushed to its extreme, and of the brutal peace that only comes after.

The air in the room was still heavy, laden with the smell of sweat from two bodies pushed to the limit. My eyes traced the human landscape beside me – every muscle of Lauro's seemed sculpted from living granite, an architecture of pure strength and dysphoria transformed into triumph. That body, which once inhabited another geography, was now a territory of absolute power. And seeing that perfect machine at rest, vulnerable, awoke something in me that went beyond attraction: it awoke a desire for possession.
The erection that grew between my legs wasn't just physical. It was the materialization of my own power, my body's response to the challenge that this man-monument represented. It was my phallic symbol before his muscular fortress.
My arm stretched out with the same precision I would use for a jab. The bottle of lubricating gel was cold against my palm. The cap made a soft click in the silence of the room.
When the cold gel touched his skin, on the most intimate and soft point of his anatomy, he woke with a start. A shock. His dorsal muscles contracted in an instinctive defensive movement, a block of granite that tensed. His eyes, still hazy with sleep, widened and found mine.
And I was there, waiting. Hovering over him, my own muscles defined under my skin, my shadow enveloping him. I held the bottle of gel like one holds a weapon, a mischievous, slow smile plastered on my face.
"I'm the strongest, most muscular trans woman you know," I said, my voice a low, deliberate growl, each word a nail being driven into his state of vulnerability. "Now face the consequences."
The expression on his face was a journey in slow motion. The initial fright gave way to understanding. Understanding, to a spark of defiance. And the defiance, finally, to acceptance. He knew this was the second round. And that the rules were mine.
He said nothing. He just let out a deep sigh, almost a growl of surrender, and his shoulders relaxed against the sheets. His eyes didn't leave mine, maintaining contact as I positioned myself over him.
It was a complete inversion. The bodybuilder, the ultimate symbol of constructed masculine strength, surrendering to the penetration of the muscular trans woman. The same vagina that once might have been a symbol of the femininity he rejected was now the portal through which he experienced a new form of submission.
When I penetrated him, it was with a force that was both possession and adoration. His body, so hard on the outside, was incredibly receptive on the inside. Every movement of mine met a conscious contraction, an active surrender. He moaned, but they were no longer the grunts of a fight. They were deeper, guttural sounds, from a man who was being dismantled and reassembled in a different key.
I moved with the strength of my hips, my abs burning, my arms immobilizing his not by brute force, but by a tacit agreement. He was facing the consequences. And I was proving that my strength, my phallic femininity, was a power to which even a god of bodybuilding could surrender.
And in that moment, we were no longer fighter and bodybuilder, nor trans woman and trans man. We were simply Aura and Lauro: two bodies that had transformed their pains into muscles, their dysphorias into armor, and who now found in the most primal act the most complex and animal of truths.

The flash of understanding he had – the perception of the scar, his journey, the fragility beneath all that muscle mass – lasted less than the blink of an eye. It was an instant of peace stolen from violence. And then, the wounded anger, the humiliation of having been knocked out by a trans woman, by this trans woman, spoke louder. An animal growl escaped his throat. His arm, which seemed immobile from the pain, shot out in a blind, brutal hook. The impact against my nose was blunt and bony. A dry crack reverberated straight into my brain. A jet of warm blood instantly spurted over my lips and chin. My head snapped back with the force of the blow, explosive stars dancing in my vision. The pain was a white, incandescent wave. And behind it came not despair, but a glacial, murderous calm.
All rationalizations, all pity, all moral and ethical elucubration, all elevated understanding dissolved like smoke. There was no more Aura, the wise trans woman, the psychologist, the philosopher. There was only the cornered animal that had been hit in the face. He had made the ultimate mistake. He had awakened the wounded beast. Now I was Valkyrie, the warrior.
When my vision cleared, my eyes must have gleamed with a lethal fluid. He saw it. And for the first time, true, primitive fear was stamped on his face. He tried to get up, a gesture of flight. It was too late. I used him like a battering ram. My body launched itself over his, and with a push that came from my feet, I hurled him against the nightstand. The wood broke with a dry crack. Glasses and a water bottle flew. He screamed, a sound of genuine pain and surprise. I gave no quarter. I grabbed him by the head, pulling him back, and dragged him to the floor. He was heavy, but my rage was a crane. I threw him against the flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. The darkened glass shattered into a shower of black fragments.
"STOP, AURA! ENOUGH!" he yelled, trying to protect himself, crawling away from me on the carpet, injured by splinters of wood and glass. My voice came out hoarse, strangled by the blood running from my nostril down my throat.
"This is just the beginning, Lauro." And I kept the promise.
I fell upon him on the floor. My knees pinned his arms. My hands, now free, grabbed his neck. Not to strangle, but to immobilize. To force him to face me. The room was a field of destruction around us, a chaos that mirrored what was inside us.
He fought, of course. But his fight was that of a trapped animal. Mine was that of a predator who knows every weak point. A well-placed elbow to the solar plexus left him breathless. A knee to the abdomen made him arch his back in a groan of agony. I wasn't trying to seriously injure him anymore. I had decided to dismantle him. Physically and psychologically. Every piece of furniture broken with his body was a piece of his masculine armor being torn away. Every grunt of pain was a confession of his vulnerability.
When he finally lay still, from exhaustion and total surrender, sounding like a final bell, I stopped. My body trembled with adrenaline, my nose throbbed with pain, the blood had painted my chest and his red.
He looked at me, and there was no more pride, anger, or defiance. There was only the void of complete defeat.
I stood up, panting, standing in the middle of what remained of the room. I turned to him, gasping, the air leaving my lungs in rough whistles. He was leaning against the remains of the headboard, his body a map of bruises and shame. The eyes, once inflamed with blind rage, were now empty. Defeated.
And then, in that dirty, triumphant nakedness, I began.
First, the arms. I flexed my biceps, one at a time, making every vein pop under the skin, every fiber delineating like steel cords under tension.
"See these biceps, Lauro?" my voice came out hoarse but clear. "They're for holding a man like you against the wall."
He averted his gaze.
"Look," I ordered, a low, bloodied growl. "Look!", now shouting. "Or you get more!" He obeyed, his eyes returning, full of impotent hatred.
I turned my back to him, contracting my lats in a powerful spread. "And this back?!" I screamed, my voice echoing in the chaos of the room. "It's for carrying the weight of being who I am in a world that hates me. It's the same weight that will crush you."
I contracted my abdomen, each defined muscle appearing under the bloodied skin. "And this abdomen?", I let out a bitter laugh. "It's ripped. It's fortified. It's for taking punches from cowardly men like you."
Finally, I raised my arms, making my shoulders and triceps pop. "And these shoulders..." I breathed deeply, the blood running down my throat. "They're pure power. A boxer's power. Power to send a son of a bitch like you to the ICU."
It was the supreme humiliation. The transgender bodybuilder, the man who had transformed his body into a temple of toxic masculinity, being forced to witness the trans woman he paid as a whore, the "fantasy," reveal herself as a force of nature more pure, more controlled, and, in that moment, infinitely more powerful than he.
I was getting aroused. My cock hardened seeing that sculpture of muscles brought down by me. So I started to masturbate, while I flexed. Each flex was a word in a language he finally understood: the language of domination. I wasn't just showing my muscles and jerking off in front of a situation that aroused me so much. I was showing that the strength he sought in pumps and needles was a joke compared to the strength forged in the fire of resistance, of boxing, of the need to survive in a world that wanted us both dead. The orgasm came like a hurricane. When I came, along with an animal grunt, my body contracted, and all my musculature naturally surged forth, in all its exuberance, on my paradoxical body of a beautiful woman with muscles and a phallus. Blood still dripped from my nose.
He said nothing. He just lowered his head, in a surrender deeper than any word he could have uttered.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

(I didn't change my stance, even though I was exhausted. My eyes scanned Lauro's motionless body until they found the tiny thong, a piece of black lycra thrown on the floor like a testament to the desire that had triggered it all. I bent down, picked it up, and held it for a moment, feeling the rough fabric between my bloodied fingers.)

"Oh no... it's not over, dear," my voice came out like a whip, cutting through the heavy silence. "There's one more lesson for you to learn. Once and for all."

(I moved closer to him, his eyes wide with pure terror. He tried to shrink back, but a single look from me froze him in place. I crouched down and, with deliberate movements, began to put the thong on him. The contrast was obscene: that monumental body, marked by violence and hormones, being trussed up in that tiny, vulgar piece of fabric. I pulled the fabric up, slowly, making it pass over his dense thighs, over the muscular bulk of his buttocks, until the lycra buried itself in the cleft between his cheeks, tightening against his anus in an embarrassing squeeze.)

"This thong... was supposed to be your armor of seduction, wasn't it?" I whispered, pulling the side of the fabric hard, making him shudder. "Now it's going to be your leash."

(I slipped my fingers into the elastic waistband, using it as a rein. With a sharp tug, I forced him to stand up. He groaned, off-balance, his mass of muscle trembling under the humiliation.)

"Walk," I ordered, pulling him forward. He took a clumsy step, his face a mask of shame. "Come on, you apartment complex pitbull. Show this whore who dominates you how well you can march."

(I pulled the lycra rein, forcing him to walk a circuit around the destroyed room, through the shards of glass and shattered furniture.)

"Look at you," I whispered. "The top bodybuilder... led by the thong by the tranny you wanted to break. Your lion's mane... chained by a thread of lycra."

(I stopped in front of the broken wardrobe mirror, forcing his head up to see his own distorted reflection.)

"See? This is what you are now. My masterpiece. A trophy of musculature and humiliation. And you know what?" (My voice dropped to a hot, dangerous whisper as I pulled the thong tighter, making his eyes widen.) "You're more beautiful like this than ever before."

(Again I pulled the lycra rein hard, dragging him through the rubble of the room. Each of his steps was awkward, a humiliating stumble of muscle without command. The thong's fabric stretched dangerously, cutting into his flesh, while my voice cut, sharp.)

"Walk, my walking trophy. March for the whore you tried to crush."

(He stumbled on a piece of the nightstand, and I kept him upright by the simple pull of the thong.)

"You never learned, Lauro. You never understood that this transvestite, this whore you pay..." (I pulled harder, making him groan) "...is strong as fuck exactly to deal with men like you." (I stopped in front of him, my bloodied face inches from his.) "Men who, even wearing a new skin, even transitioning gender..." (my voice dropped to a cutting whisper) "...are nothing but shitty macho men inside. Macho men who think they can solve everything with a beating. Who hit women." (I gave another sharp tug, making his eyes water not from physical pain, but from a profound humiliation.) "But not me. Never me."

(I let go of the lycra rein suddenly, and he fell to his knees, panting, before me. I looked down at that monumental body reduced to that position.)

"Now do you understand? All this mass..." (I made a dismissive gesture with my hand) "...is nothing compared to the strength of someone who was born fighting. You built a castle of muscles. I survived on a battlefield. And today, you found out which of the two is stronger."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

It was hard to recover from that encounter with Lauro. In fact, I felt terrible doing all of that. No amount of money—and he paid me very well—could make up for seeing a transgender woman like me reproducing the worst kind of male chauvinist violence. The irony poisoned me.

But then came the message from Letícia: "Here, tomorrow, at 6:00 in the morning." The time was unusual, but nothing about her was ordinary.

When I arrived at the private dojo, the butler left me at the door. From inside came moans that weren't from training. I slowly opened the door.

The scene was visceral: Takashi, naked from the waist down, motionless on the floor. And on top of him, Letícia, her karate gi open revealing her chiseled abdomen, naked from the waist down, crouched in a perfect martial stance, her feet firm on the mat while her hips hammered his body with controlled fury.

Her eyes captured mine immediately. Her voice emerged in bursts, a hoarse and perverse whisper:

"I beat up my bodyguards... nh... and then I fuck them. I train with them every morning... ah!... without missing a day. I fight and defeat them with my karate... uh!... then I make them come inside me. They love it..."

"Ah... do you finally understand, Aura? Nh... True power isn't about breaking bones... ah!... but about mastering another's will through pleasure."

Her movement accelerated, becoming almost violent.

"These men... uh!... these bodies that think themselves invincible... all surrender to the same god... ah!... the god that resides between my legs."

She arched her back, her abdominal muscles tensing dramatically.

"Takashi here... nh... who could kill me with one hand... prefers to die of pleasure under my command... ah!... It's the purest alchemy, dear... turning warriors into an altar for my desire."

Her rhythm became brutal, almost punitive.

"They think power lies in their fists... uh!... in brute force... ah!... when true power... absolute power... is making a strong man whimper like a whore... nh!... while I maintain the perfect karate posture."

One last violent movement, and she froze for a moment, her whole body trembling with tension before releasing a deep sigh. Her eyes never left mine.

"Violence is the resource of the insecure, Aura... she whispered, climbing off Takashi's motionless body... I prefer... to dominate through surrender."

And in that dojo, amid moans and sweat, I understood that Letícia was showing me a new level of power—one that doesn't break bodies, but molds souls through pleasure. And I, against everything, felt a dangerous fascination sprouting within me.




MuscleWomanBR

Without covering herself, Letícia reached out and touched a discreet intercom on the wall. "Send Ryuji." Her voice was smooth, professional, a stark contrast to her partial nudity.
The door slid open and in walked a young man who barely seemed out of his teens. He was sculpted like a Greek statue, with almond-shaped eyes and a disturbing innocence in his face. His impeccable gi was tied with the precision of a dedicated novice. He stopped, frozen upon seeing Letícia. His eyes widened, moving from her serene face to her open gi, her firm breasts, her chiseled abdomen, and finally to her complete nakedness from the waist down. He blushed deeply, his martial posture faltering.
Letícia smiled at me, a hannya's smile — the Japanese mask of the female demon. It was a smile that said, "now you will see."
She turned to the boy, Ryuji. "So beautiful, you are," she said, her voice sweet as honey. "Too beautiful. A bishōnen face. A perfect body. It might draw too much attention for a good bodyguard. Too easy a target." She took a step forward, and he, instinctively, took a step back. "Too much beauty is useless. Let's adjust that."
Ryuji was perplexed. "M-ma'am? Adjust... how?"
Letícia ignored the question. Her gaze swept over his body like a jeweler appraising a raw stone.
"You're a black belt, aren't you? Show me."
Hesitantly, the young man assumed a fighting stance, his muscles tensing under the thick white cotton. The innocence was beginning to be replaced by confusion and a cold dread growing in his stomach.
Letícia circled him like a predator.
"The problem with beauty, Ryuji," she whispered, bringing her face close to the nape of his neck, "is that it creates a shell. An armor of ego. You think the world will spare you because you're beautiful? That punches will veer away from your perfect face?"
She stopped in front of him.
And then, without a kiai, without a warning, she attacked.
It wasn't a scoring blow. A furi-uchi — a whip-like fist punch — that hit his cheekbone with a dry, horrible crack.
Ryuji cried out, a sound of pure shock, and brought his hands to his face. When he lowered them, his upper lip was bleeding and a red and purple welt was already swelling under his skin. The perfection was broken.
"One," Letícia counted, her voice absolutely clear.
The young man looked at her with eyes full of tears of pain and disbelief.
"Ma'am, why—"
Another blow, this time a shuto (knife-hand strike) to his trapezius muscle, which sent him falling to one knee, choking.
"Two. You are not here to ask questions, Ryuji."
She watched the boy writhing on the floor.
"You are my bodyguard. Your function is to be ugly. Intimidating. A shadow. Not a fairy-tale prince who draws attention." She leaned down, gripping his chin firmly, forcing him to look at the bruise forming on his face in the dojo's wall mirror. "I'm just... adjusting your qualifications."
She turned to me.
"You see, Aura?" she said, as Ryuji tried to get up, a groan caught in his throat. "Some I dominate with pleasure. Others, with pain. It's all a matter of reading the opponent's soul. His was fragile, attached to its own image. I had to break the shell to release the warrior who might, one day, truly serve me."
I was simultaneously terrified and more fascinated than ever.
"Well, let's continue adjusting, dear," said Letícia, in a perversely ironic tone. She didn't wait for him to fully recover. With the same deadly fluidity, she applied a gedan barai — a low sweep — that knocked Ryuji to the mat with a dull thud. He fell on his side, gasping, his gaze now clouded by pain and by a dawning understanding: this wasn't a training session with the old, millionaire boss, but a dismantling.
"You breathe like a frightened boy, Ryuji," she taught him, in a comically professorial tone. "A bodyguard cannot be afraid. He can only have total awareness. Fear is a luxury that costs lives. Mine, in this case, which is the one that matters." She stopped, her feet firmly planted on either side of his torso. "Get up."
Letícia delivered a *shuto* to his pectoral muscle with enough precision to make him scream and fall to his knees again.
"Three."
"Please... I've learned... I understand...," Ryuji begged, almost crying.
Letícia, ignoring the plea, speaking to me: "He still doesn't understand, Aura. He only feels the superficial pain. The lesson needs to go deeper."
With a sudden movement, she applied an arm lock, twisting his elbow until a dry pop was heard. Ryuji screamed, a guttural sound of genuine agony.
"Four. Did you feel it now? That's a partial dislocation. It hurts more than a punch, takes longer to heal. You'll remember it every time you try to push someone away from me."
She released him and he fell to the floor, curled up in a fetal position.
Letícia squatted down again:
"A bodyguard is a shadow, Ryuji. Shadows don't have pretty faces. Shadows are made of absence. Of readiness. Of deferred death."
She took his bruised face, forcing him to look at her.
"Are you ready to be a shadow? To be invisible? To be ugly?"
He didn't answer, just sobbed. Letícia raised her hand for another blow.
Ryuji screamed:
"Yes! Yes, I will be ugly! I will be a shadow!"
Letícia smiled, stroking his swollen face:
"Good. But the lesson isn't over yet."
She stood up and walked to the weapon rack, picking up a short oak staff.
"Let's work on your new structure."
The blows began to fall - on his back, his legs, his shoulders, to create bruises that would last for weeks. Each impact was accompanied by a lesson:
"This is for your posture being too erect!"
"This is for your steps being too graceful!"
"This is for your gaze being too confident!"
When she finished, Ryuji lay motionless on the floor, his gi soaked with sweat and blood, his body a tapestry of purple welts.
Letícia, panting, turned to me:
"Now, yes, Aura. Now he is adjusted. I've turned a prince into a monster."
She threw the staff on the floor.
"In a few weeks, when these bruises heal, he will look in the mirror and see my signature. My art."
Letícia crouched down with the fluidity of a feline, her thigh muscles tensing. Sweat ran down her face and between her breasts, mixing with Ryuji's blood that lightly stained her skin. Her breath was hot and panting as she brought her face close to his.
"Did no one tell you," she whispered, with a hoarse voice that seemed to carry centuries of violent knowledge, "that I'm a karate black belt?"
Ryuji, with his swollen face and bleeding lips, tried to focus his eyes on her. A weak moan escaped him.
"It seems not," she continued, running her fingers through his wet hair with a false tenderness that was more terrifying than any blow. "It seems you were sold the idea that I was just an eccentric old woman. A billionaire who plays at martial arts."
She took his injured hand and pressed the spot where a bruise was already forming.
"But now you know, don't you? Now you understand that every blow you received... every bone that cracked," she pressed harder, making him whimper softly, "came from fifty years of training."
Her eyes sparkled with an electrifying pleasure.
She released his hand and raised her own, examining the red, calloused knuckles.
"The next time someone tells you about old Letícia and her karate," she said, rising with a fluid movement, "you can confirm it. You can say it's not a legend. That it's written right here," she touched his bruised face with the tip of her foot, "on your skin. In purple, painful letters."
Letícia remained squatting beside Ryuji, her body still naked from the waist down, glistening with the sweat of the fight. She wasn't touching him now, just observing his defeated state with a look tinged with disdain.
"You want to know what strength is, boy?" she began, her voice a little calmer, but still carrying the authority of someone who had just demonstrated her superiority. She raised her own arm, flexing it slowly. The muscle that appeared under the gi sleeve wasn't bulky, but dense as rock.
"My strength has roots," she explained, as if teaching a fundamental lesson. "It starts here." She pointed to her feet, firm on the tatami even in the squatting position. "It goes up through the ankles, through the calves... every muscle a supporting cord."
Her hand slid over her own thigh, where the quadriceps was evident.
"Fifty years of throwing kicks, squats, kiba-dachi..." She tapped her own abdomen lightly, producing a dull, solid sound. "This here isn't just chiseled. It's a breastplate. I've taken punches that would make you faint."
Her eyes pierced his.
"Your strength is decorative. Mine is structural. You train to look strong. I train to be strong." She made a broad gesture, encompassing the dojo. "This room has been my sanctuary for much longer than you've been alive. Every tatami has witnessed my transformation, from a simple heiress to a weapon."
Letícia leaned forward, her face inches from his.
"And most importantly," she whispered, "my strength knows no bounds. It expresses itself equally in a karate blow or in a bed. That's why you are there, on the floor, and I am here, ruling."
She stood up, looking at him one last time. Then she stared at me. And she left, without saying another word.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

The room was a world apart, of heavy silks and dancing shadows. Letícia, with her economical movements of someone who doesn't waste energy even in desire, pulled me by the hand to the bed. Her fingers, the same ones that minutes before had broken Ryuji's resistance, undressed me with an efficiency that was in itself an act of domination.

When I sat on the edge of the mattress, my legs were already opening of their own accord. Blood pulsed in my penis, throbbing and vertical, a physical affirmation of everything that woman awakened in me.

She didn't beat around the bush. The tube of lubricant appeared in her hands, and the cold gel dripped onto my burning skin in generous streams. An equal amount, she applied to herself with two practical fingers, without ceremony, her eyes fixed on mine. A slight shudder ran through her body when her fingers penetrated her anus, but her chin remained raised.

Then, without a sound, she positioned herself over me. Her hands held my shoulders for balance, and she descended. It was a wet, tight taking of possession. A hoarse moan escaped her, a guttural sound that was indeed a mix of sharp pain and imminent pleasure. Her interior was incredibly hot and tense, an invitation and a challenge.

And then, as her hips began to move, finding a slow, deep rhythm, she began to speak. Her voice was a blown whisper, interspersed with panting breath and the small moans each movement wrung from her throat.

"That's it... like that, my fighter... ah... take... take your karateka... uh... the old woman who takes down... men... young... and strong..."

Her rhythm accelerated, and her words became more urgent.

"Take... ah... the black belt... who has more strength... in her ass... than you... uh... have in your arm..."

Each word was a stimulus, fuel. My hands gripped her hips, guiding her, feeling the muscles of her thighs working.

"That's it... ah... make the old woman... moan... more than... in the dojo... make her... uh... feel your power... from the inside..."

Her face was contorted in a fierce concentration, as if that sexual act were the ultimate form of kata. Her breasts swayed with the movement, her erect nipples brushing against the fabric of her still-open gi.

"Yes... that's it... use... use that... ah... weapon of yours... use it on me... show... uh... that you are... the only one... who can... dominate me... like this..."

It was that last phrase, that admission of surrender coming from that untouchable woman, that made me lose control. My hips met hers with a final force, and I penetrated her to the hilt, in one last deep spasm that made us both scream – her, a loud, triumphant cry; me, a growl of raw lust.

She collapsed on my chest, panting, her sweat mixing with mine. Her body, so strong and impenetrable, was now heavy and soft on mine. And in her ear, I whispered:

"You... are the most incredible woman... I've ever had."

She didn't answer with words. She just buried her face in my neck, and her fingers traced a soft line on my arm. It was enough. In that silence, the echo of our voices and the rhythm of our bodies still inhabited the room, a truth more eloquent than any speech.

Suddenly, before I could even move, still with my hard penis lodged inside her rectum, Letícia raised her torso. Her eyes gleamed in the dim light, two points of moist and fierce light. A fine sweat trickled on her forehead, and her lips were slightly parted.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of, Aura," she whispered, her voice a thread of torn silk.

And then, it began. An almost imperceptible movement of her waist, a minimal, hypnotic circle that made something deep inside me tremble. It was a haunting muscular control, a series of subtle, rhythmic internal contractions that drew a muffled moan from me.

And she spoke, while this discreet and devastating internal massage continued, each word a poisonous and deliberate caress:

"You like knowing... that this... that this old woman... has more control... over her own body... than you... have over your... own muscles..."

Her gaze didn't waver from mine, holding me more firmly than any restraint.

"You like to imagine... ah... that the strength of this ass... that is masturbating you... is the same strength... that tightens... uh... the fist... that breaks... wooden boards..."

A stronger spasm tightened her sphincter, and my fingers dug into her hips.

"Think... while you're taking me... that I am... calculating... every millimeter... every angle... like a kata... to draw out of you... ah... every drop... of pleasure... and of... submission..."

Her face came closer, her hot breath in my ear.

"And you love it... you know you love it... that I... the woman... who could... break your... uh... spine with... two hands... am like this... on my knees... over you... begging... for more... with my own... strength..."

She accelerated the subtle movement, and a series of stronger internal contractions, like a rhythmic and perfect squeeze, made my eyes roll back. It was like being masturbated from the inside, by a living, conscious muscle hand, while she whispered the most obscene and exciting truths directly into my soul. I was completely at her mercy through a mastery of her own pleasure that was, finally, terrifying and sublime.

Letícia gave no quarter. Her whisper turned into a torrent of burning words, each one honed to hit my most vulnerable points.

"You feel it, don't you?" she gasped, her hips drawing small, hypnotic circles that made my whole body shudder. "Feel how I control every muscle inside? It's like an invisible hand... squeezing... coaxing... commanding your pleasure."

A moan escaped my lips.

"It's the same technique," she whispered, leaning forward, her breasts brushing my sweaty chest, "that I use to crack a concrete block. Kime. Total focus. But instead of wood... it's your will I'm breaking."

Her voice became more urgent, hoarser.

"I want to see you lose control, Aura. I want to feel you spurt inside me... I want all your come inside me! I want it to be my strength that squeezes every drop of that pleasure out of you."

She accelerated the movement, and a series of internal spasms almost made me delirious.

"Come for me, you muscular bitch," she ordered, her eyes sparkling in the dark. "Come for the old woman who knows exactly where to press... both on the tatami... and in bed."

And then, with one last, deep movement, she screamed:

"KIME!"

It was like a blow. A violent, total orgasm that ripped me from reality, making me scream her name as I emptied myself into her, completely dominated, body and soul, by the woman who had turned my own pleasure into the most absolute surrender.

My body arched back like a bow about to snap. A guttural cry, a sound that seemed inhuman, exploded from me as the first wave hit, a tsunami of sensation that swept away everything—mind, pride, control.

And Letícia, above me, transformed into a hurricane of flesh and sound. Her cries were no longer words, they were the howls of a beast at the peak of dominance.

"YES, YOU BITCH! WRECK ME! WRECK ME, YOU MUSCULAR SLUT! OH, FUCK!!!"

Her hips slammed against mine with a rhythmic fury, and each impact was a lightning bolt electrocuting me.

"I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM! SCREAM MY NAME, YOU WHORE! SCREAM FOR THE WOMAN WHO BROKE YOU!"

And I screamed, my replies coming out between moans and tears of ecstasy.

"LETÍCIA! FUCK! YOU... YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH ME!"

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! COME! COME INSIDE YOUR MISTRESS! FILL THE OLD WOMAN WITH YOUR COME, YOU SEXY TRANNYY!"

I couldn't take it. My fingers dug into her back, trying to anchor myself to something, to someone.

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING SO MUCH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

"TAKE IT, YOU SON OF A BITCH! TAKE IT ALL! THIS IS MINE! THIS ORGASM IS MINE! I PLANTED IT AND I'M HARVESTING IT! COME UNTIL YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND ANYMORE!"

And I came. Like never before. An endless jet of pure submission, a convulsion that made me scream until my throat was raw. My body was hers, completely.

She laughed, a hoarse, triumphant sound, as she felt my last contractions.

"THAT'S... THAT'S WHAT I WANTED... TO SEE MY WARRIOR... MELTED... INTO A PILE OF PLEASURE... ALL MINE..."

And I collapsed, a sweet, exhausted weight, knowing she was right. I was hers. And that had been the most glorious knockout of my life.

I see Letícia climb off me, and nimbly, as if all that energy spent on screams and an epic sexual ride meant nothing, run to the ensuite bathroom, wash quickly, come out drying herself, in a hurry. I thought she would go from there to the glass tower from which she commands her empire. But no. She entered the closet and came out, tying the black belt around a new, perfumed karategi. "That fuck made me want to fight," she said, answering my questioning look. And she left. I couldn't miss that, I swore to myself, already aroused. I cleaned up quickly, dressed hastily in minimal clothing and returned to the dojo, where I found her facing Claus.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

The fight was a choreographed massacre. In five minutes, Claus – the two-meter-tall Norse god – lay motionless on the tatami, his face swollen and bleeding, his breathing a painful rasp. Letícia, panting but with a triumphant smile, walked over to him and sat on his chest as if it were a throne. Her legs wrinkled the immaculate karategi as she settled on the German's broad torso. She looked at me, then down at Claus's destroyed face.
"First," she said, and her right hand delivered a sharp slap to his face. "I beat up Takashi."
"Second," another slap, harder. "I literally broke Ryuji's pretty face."
"Third," another slap that turned his head to the side. "I rode Aura's cock until she screamed."
"Fourth," she shouted, hitting him with full force. "Now you."
She leaned over his face, her voice a poisonous whisper.
"All of this before lunch, my dear Claus. All of this... by a sixty-year-old woman."
She raised her hand for the final blow, but Claus, with a last shred of dignity, groaned: "Please... no..."
Letícia smiled, a terribly sweet expression.
"Of course, dear. That's enough."
She delivered the last slap, not to the face, but to the chest, over the heart.
"That one is for you to remember. Your boss is an old bitch who fucks, fights, and dominates better than any of you."
She climbed down from her "throne," leaving him there. She walked over to me, took my chin.
"Do you understand now, my dear?"
And I, with my heart pounding and a delicious warmth running through my body, could only stammer:
"Yes... I understand."
Letícia lets out a low laugh and returns to Claus's motionless body. With precise movements, she unties the pants of his karategi and pulls them down, followed by his underwear. And then... she stops, and a new kind of smile, even more wicked, appears on her face.)
"Well, well, well..." she whispers, turning to me with eyes sparkling. "Look what we have here, Aura."
She moves aside a little so I can see clearly: between Claus's legs, against all logic or reasonable assumption, a firm and shameful erection remained.
"Incredible," she laughs, a mixture of contempt and fascination. "After all that beating... after all that humiliation..." She gives a light slap to the erect member, making Claus shudder. "This is what you offer me?"
She kneels beside him, her voice falsely tender and sweet.
"Is this what you are, deep down? A little puppy that only gets hard when it's trampled? When a sixty-year-old woman sits on your chest and reminds you that you are nothing?"
Claus tries to turn his face away, but she grabs his chin firmly.
"Look at me! You enjoyed it, didn't you?! You enjoyed being defeated? You enjoyed being humiliated? You enjoyed seeing how an old woman is more of a man than you?!"
She stands up and walks over to me, leaving Claus exposed in his excitement.)
"See, my dear?" she repeats, taking my face. "It's always the same story. They puff themselves up, pose, swear they're titans... but deep down, they all want one thing: to be dominated. And the worst..." She looks back at the motionless Claus. "...is that they don't even have the courage to admit it."
Letícia's gaze sweeps over Claus's body with carnal approval, her fingers tracing the outline of the erection emerging from the humiliation.
"I loved what I saw between your legs, Claus," she declares, her voice thick with desire. "Solid. Resists defeat. Like a good oak tree."
She turns to me, her face lit by a sudden decision.
"I won't waste the compliment," she says, and begins to untie the black belt. "You leave now, Aura. I don't want an audience. I'm going to fuck him right here, facing the mirror, like I do with you... so he never forgets he's a substitute."
My throat tightens. She undoes the belt with slow, deliberate movements, staring fixedly at Claus, who trembles under her gaze.
"I want him to see my face," she whispers, but it's for me to hear. "I want him to memorize every line of my sixty years while I ride him. I want that image to haunt him."
She points to the door with a brusque gesture, leaving no room for discussion. Her eyes are dark, impersonal.)
"Out!"
I retreat, but stay at the entrance, hidden behind the thin rice paper door, watching her mount Claus with the same authority with which she fought. She doesn't take off the karategi – she just lowers the pants and opens the top, exposing herself, and guides his entire cock inside her with one hand, while the other, still holding the black belt, pins his hands above his head.

"Look at me!," she orders Claus, and begins to move.
He moans, surrendered. And I, from the shadows, get excited and hate Claus for it, because I desperately wish I were in that man's place.
Now Letícia is sitting on Claus's chest, her knees crushing his arms against the tatami. With her left hand, she delivers rhythmic slaps that echo through the dojo. With her right, she crushes his testicles.
"Lie there and take it, you blonde bitch," she snarls, her voice thick with hatred. "While you were pumping yourself full of steroids, I was breaking two black belt chickens. Takashi is still vomiting in the locker room. Ryuji cried like a baby when I broke his pretty face."
Another slap marks Claus's virile face.
"And you..." - she squeezes his balls until her knuckles turn white - "...thought you were the alpha? I took a tranny's cock, wrecked two grown men, and I'm still going to force your semen out of you, you fucking beta."
Her left hand accelerates the slaps in a violent cadence:
"While you were killing yourself in ego training, I was dripping with a woman's cum. While you were bench pressing thinking you were the big man, I was doing my thousandth ab crunch to withstand anyone's punch. And guess what, you gym chicken?" - another slap that cracks like a punch - "I have more natural testosterone than you with your steroid cycles."
She leans down until their noses almost touch:
"Three black belts in one morning. One with his ego in the ICU, another with his physique destroyed, and you... you're going to leave here with balls so swollen you won't be able to sit for a week."
Her right hand twists as if to tear off his genitals:
"Want to know the secret, you failure? After getting fucked by a tranny, after demolishing two males, there's still enough hatred left in me to crush you. That's the difference between us - you work out to show off, I train to exterminate. I am your old boss lady who does karate, who loves to fight and fuck!"
With a final twist, that makes Claus scream like an animal, she gets off him, spitting on his swollen face.
"Get up, you hormonal carcass," she spits, pulling up her pants, tying the black belt and adjusting the karategi with disdain. "And you, Aura... I know you're there, behind the door, listening to me... I told you: you have no idea what I'm capable of. You'll see much more yet."



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login