⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

No Available Venue?

Started by Bulklover, November 11, 2025, 08:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

So, I have a question for the masses to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I have a bulkette who lives one town over, and I'm in the process of emailing to set up a session. However, during the course of our email exchange she asked, "Do you have a venue?" to which I responded jokingly, "I have a lovely venue, but sadly it's not available because if I used it, Mrs. Bulklover would cast me into a cardboard box under a freeway overpass. Do YOU have a venue?" to which she responded, "No, I don't."  Huh?  A well-established sessionette doesn't have a place to host sessions? I suppose it's possible she only hosts when traveling, but I just found this to be a bit strange. Thoughts?
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

Del4

As someone who is so experienced in sessions, I am a little surprised you find this strange, this is really common. Most women do not have a place to host unless travelling, as how many women would want you to come to their home for a session!? It is common for me when meeting a woman who is not travelling, for me to just have to book a hotel.

FBBMW

Most SG are not going to host at their place, unless they rarely session.   

Then you pay for the hotel.   

Occasionally a local SG will set up a number of sessions, and pay for her own hotel.     

e_honda

I've had 2 occasions of a sessionite hosting at their place of residence.

In one case, it was a summer home belonging to her mother (who wasn't there at the time) and in another case (different lady) it was at an apartment that I believe she moved out of within a year.

In all other cases, yeah a sessionite is going to expect you to host at a hotel of it's a local session.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As someone who is so experienced in sessions, I am a little surprised you find this strange, this is really common. Most women do not have a place to host unless travelling, as how many women would want you to come to their home for a session!? It is common for me when meeting a woman who is not travelling, for me to just have to book a hotel.

Boy, am I out of practice!!  Points taken. Thanks, lads!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I have a question for the masses to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I have a bulkette who lives one town over, and I'm in the process of emailing to set up a session. However, during the course of our email exchange she asked, "Do you have a venue?" to which I responded jokingly, "I have a lovely venue, but sadly it's not available because if I used it, Mrs. Bulklover would cast me into a cardboard box under a freeway overpass. Do YOU have a venue?" to which she responded, "No, I don't."  Huh?  A well-established sessionette doesn't have a place to host sessions? I suppose it's possible she only hosts when traveling, but I just found this to be a bit strange. Thoughts?

Really not that strange. Maybe she has children at home or someone at all and expects you to book a room.

Bulklover

After reading everyone's posts, I concluded that I have been so far out of the game that I am suffering acute DSB, or Deadly Semen Backup, and it has distorted my reasoning abilities. Of course, she's not going to supply a venue. I think Lauren Powers was the only one who did to my memory . . . although I did spend a night at Tazzie's ("What a bragging dick, Bulk is!!").  >:D  I realize that most of the sessions I did were not close to home but at shows where the bulkette already had a room or I did by virtue of attending the show.  But GETTING a room JUST for the purpose of a session? This sucks because even motels are at least a hundred bucks ("What a cheapskate Bulk is!").  Anyway, thanks men, for getting my feet back on the ground . . . except now I don't know WTF to do. LOL!   :-*
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You're good man. It's a different time.
What's changed isn't even necessarily the scene but the housing market. 90s and 2000s it was the ladies house or a friend's apartment unless traveling. This happened several times with me during the 2000s.

In San Diego and LA alone I went directly to 4/5 ladies places.

Market is different now and a lot of people have roommates, significant others or small places that don't work. It's honestly not even just session world changes.

Bulklover

Thanks, Hood!  I got spoiled by the $56 Motel 6 in Carlsbad,CA that Kasie footed the bill for, as well as Al Dauber's house in Escondido when he hosted Amber and Gabrielle Hames. The drives to and from LA finally put me off sessioning with Travelers there and San Diego traffic gradually got worse than LA if you can believe it! I was, soooo spoiled!
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, Hood!  I got spoiled by the $56 Motel 6 in Carlsbad,CA that Kasie footed the bill for, as well as Al Dauber's house in Escondido when he hosted Amber and Gabrielle Hames. The drives to and from LA finally put me off sessioning with Travelers there and San Diego traffic gradually got worse than LA if you can believe it! I was, soooo spoiled!

O I know. I'm from SoCal so I know. I know Al myself. And one of my early videos was at his house. I barely missed Gabrielle Hames reign. Like literally she retired 6 months after I started sessioning. I would have only had one year exactly with the hope that she visited San Diego or maybe LA within that time. And it didn't really happen. She's my forever bummed I missed session lady. I'd pay top dollar even now for that.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, Hood!  I got spoiled by the $56 Motel 6 in Carlsbad,CA that Kasie footed the bill for, as well as Al Dauber's house in Escondido when he hosted Amber and Gabrielle Hames. The drives to and from LA finally put me off sessioning with Travelers there and San Diego traffic gradually got worse than LA if you can believe it! I was, soooo spoiled!

O I know. I'm from SoCal so I know. I know Al myself. And one of my early videos was at his house. I barely missed Gabrielle Hames reign. Like literally she retired 6 months after I started sessioning. I would have only had one year exactly with the hope that she visited San Diego or maybe LA within that time. And it didn't really happen. She's my forever bummed I missed session lady. I'd pay top dollar even now for that.

She was a force of nature . . . and if she "liked" you . . . she took what she wanted, when she wanted, HOW she wanted.  :o >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

t651

In certain circles this is the difference between an incall and an outcall.

In many cases where the Bulkette (love that word btw) is touring, this would be known as a temporary incall. 
Incalls are basically where they have total control over how the date is being hosted.

Bulkettes who operate outcalls exclusively expect you to host.  If you can't do it at home, then you'll need to find an alternate location.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In certain circles this is the difference between an incall and an outcall.

In many cases where the Bulkette (love that word btw) is touring, this would be known as a temporary incall. 
Incalls are basically where they have total control over how the date is being hosted.

Bulkettes who operate outcalls exclusively expect you to host.  If you can't do it at home, then you'll need to find an alternate location.

And it's so logical, I am trying to figure out how I failed to grasp that . . . maybe I was in charge of America's Vietnam policy in a different life. LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Jbiggie

I used a Dayuse a few times in this scenario

Boselectah

Service Providers/Sex Workers offer two types of service: Incall and Outcall. Incall means you visit them at their premises, outcall means they come to visit you.

They are not stupid and know the majority of their clients are married or attached so they offer incalls. However, for whatever reason, some only offer outcalls.

If I want to see an outcall only lady, I book a cheap hotel for a night. I'm in UK and usually pick a Travelodge at a nearby motorway service station for £29-£45. I just factor this price into the overall total cost  I'm prepared to pay.

One thing, I make sure I have some numbers of nearby escorts or masseuses to call in case my booked lady pulls out at the last minute, a "Plan B" if you will, something to soften the blow of booking the hotel and getting left in the lurch.