LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Did anyone go to the SessionGirls live event last night?

Started by session_safe, November 08, 2025, 05:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

Did anyone go to the SessionGirls live event last night? If so, how was it?

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bernie1212

Yes.  It was good.  I know there were some last minute variables involved, but was a lot of fun. 
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes.  It was good.  I know there were some last minute variables involved, but was a lot of fun.

Ok, how many people were there? And what were the "last minute variables"?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes.  It was good.  I know there were some last minute variables involved, but was a lot of fun.

Ok, how many people were there? And what were the "last minute variables"?

Girls pulling out late, necessary match changes even day of. 

Some issues with the venue itself that they where able to work around.

I didn't count, but it was a great number for the of the venue.  Felt full, but not cramped.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Girls pulling out late, necessary match changes even day of. 

Some issues with the venue itself that they where able to work around.

I didn't count, but it was a great number for the of the venue.  Felt full, but not cramped.

Oh, and just to let you know, on the 2023 event, I funded the ENTIRE $30,000 cost of the WHOLE event, and JEN gave me NOTHING for it! She took my money, but did not provide the link to my website as what was promised. And we had a contract this time, so she can't use that stupid excuse anymore. And any argument over the contract automatically goes to mediation. . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! And every time I ask her to mediate, she refuses EVERY TIME!

Do not trust Jennifer Thomas!!!! She is a SCAMMER!

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes.  It was good.  I know there were some last minute variables involved, but was a lot of fun.
. . .

I didn't count, but it was a great number for the of the venue.  Felt full, but not cramped.
Bernie,

Sounds like the SessionGirls live event was a GREAT SUCCESS!

Just to let you know, it took YEARS to get SessionGirls to where it is today. Steve, Jennifer's business partner for 10 years, got NOTHING from that event. Even though he spent 10 years of his life, loads of money, and tens of thousands of hours invested into that company. Jennifer REFUSES to pay Steve back in any way - she is insistent on giving him ZERO. Steve feels that is WRONG. Jen's best excuse is "eh, Steve's fault for never getting it in writing!". But even in the instances he DID HAVE IT IN WRITING, she STILL refuses to give him anything.

Jennifer Thomas is a SCAMMER!!!

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Girls pulling out late, necessary match changes even day of. 

Some issues with the venue itself that they where able to work around.

I didn't count, but it was a great number for the of the venue.  Felt full, but not cramped.

Bernie,

You going to actually reply to my previous replies? Whenever I make a SOLID POINT that is obviously correct, you dodge the comment.

You will always defend Jennifer no matter right or wrong.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Girls pulling out late, necessary match changes even day of. 

Some issues with the venue itself that they where able to work around.

I didn't count, but it was a great number for the of the venue.  Felt full, but not cramped.

Bernie,

You going to actually reply to my previous replies? Whenever I make a SOLID POINT that is obviously correct, you dodge the comment.

You will always defend Jennifer no matter right or wrong.

He did. You asked questions, he responded with answers. Then you went on one of your rants. Again.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He did. You asked questions, he responded with answers. Then you went on one of your rants. Again.

I assume you went to the SessionGirls event. Looks very successful, well attended and everyone was having a good time.

I was Jennifer's business partner for TEN YEARS and did ALL THIS WORK on the site and worke d 80 hour weeks between that and my regular day job, struggling to pay the bills and making ends meet. I operated like any partner would in good faith. Countless all nighters when I had work the next day. Then Jennifer formed the company WITHOUT ME and effectively gave me NOTHING!!!!

Oh, and those events? I funded THREE of them, and paid 100% of the bills. Even with contracts, she refuses to make good on it. It's always some weird stupid excuse. She told me: "pay for the costs of the events, and we can put 50% of your ticket sales shares in a 'rain day' fund owned by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" and "you'll get a link from the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website!". And then she didn't do those two things! So I basically funded those events for NOTHING! And suing is basically not practical because she can simply declare bankrupcy and get rid of the judgment that way. It's also costly, costing money I basically don't have and it takes years. It's not doable in any practical way.

It is simply not fair!

turtle92

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes.  It was good.  I know there were some last minute variables involved, but was a lot of fun.

So what happened at the event?  How many girls were there?

Bernie1212

Quote from: session_safe link=topic=1130030.msg3332511#msg3332511
Bernie,

You going to actually reply to my previous replies? Whenever I make a SOLID POINT that is obviously correct, you dodge the comment.

You will always defend Jennifer no matter right or wrong.

No, im not going to reply to those.  Not to messages you've post more times then I wish to count.

That is untrue as well. 

You asked a question, I replied.  You asked a follow-up question, I replied.  You went on your rants, I ignored them. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So what happened at the event?  How many girls were there?
There where matches, that were all entertaining.  A few mini session areas after the show.  I would say there was 20-30 girls there. Not totally sure.  I know at one point there was like 40 signed up, but I know quote a few pulled in the last 10 days before.  Still a great turn out. 
Yo.

2ndHoodman

Agreed Bernie, it was a really fun time, oddly more intimate in a sense.

My only gripe is there were not many Black and Brown ladies there like the year before. Crystal was busy otherwise I definitely would've tried to see her as the only Black badass lady there.

But overall it was a really fun time and got to see some friends new and old.

Bulklover

I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He did. You asked questions, he responded with answers. Then you went on one of your rants. Again.

I assume you went to the SessionGirls event. Looks very successful, well attended and everyone was having a good time.

I was Jennifer's business partner for TEN YEARS and did ALL THIS WORK on the site and worke d 80 hour weeks between that and my regular day job, struggling to pay the bills and making ends meet. I operated like any partner would in good faith. Countless all nighters when I had work the next day. Then Jennifer formed the company WITHOUT ME and effectively gave me NOTHING!!!!

Oh, and those events? I funded THREE of them, and paid 100% of the bills. Even with contracts, she refuses to make good on it. It's always some weird stupid excuse. She told me: "pay for the costs of the events, and we can put 50% of your ticket sales shares in a 'rain day' fund owned by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" and "you'll get a link from the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website!". And then she didn't do those two things! So I basically funded those events for NOTHING! And suing is basically not practical because she can simply declare bankrupcy and get rid of the judgment that way. It's also costly, costing money I basically don't have and it takes years. It's not doable in any practical way.

It is simply not fair!

You really need help. You said she stole a lot of money from you and yet you still offered to help her with her last event. Name one sane person who would do something like that!!!