LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Competitive wrestling sessions that end up with extras

Started by clay99, October 30, 2025, 02:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Curious if any guys have had competitive wrestling sessions with real grappling (BJJ/grego wrestlers), sweating, out of breath from sparring in between rounds and then suddenly unexpectedly the service provider is perhaps bored decides to strip your clothes off and starts giving you BJ or performing sexual acts ( kissing, getting aroused) on you?

Is this just fantasy stuff that never happens in these settings and it's always 100% professional with these type of service providers?



2ndHoodman

Hmmm this is might have happened with me and Emma Switch. The clip is somewhere on awefilms probably. But we wrestled naked but legitimately and she turned me into all kinds of pretzels. Plenty of teasing and sensual times mixed within the grappling. It was getting thoroughly beaten but also sensually dominated. Cool stuff. Same thing happened with Kim Chi as well as she wanted me to try as hard as I could but would do stuff like choke me out with her pussy. Amazing.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Curious if any guys have had competitive wrestling sessions with real grappling (BJJ/grego wrestlers), sweating, out of breath from sparring in between rounds and then suddenly unexpectedly the service provider is perhaps bored decides to strip your clothes off and starts giving you BJ or performing sexual acts ( kissing, getting aroused) on you?

Is this just fantasy stuff that never happens in these settings and it's always 100% professional with these type of service providers?

Yes happened to me with Fabi who I kept seeing regularly. No kissing or nude on her side though. But did lots of other stuff. Forcefully introduced me to butt play.
Xena kept me in a grapevine hold. Eventually she mounted me.

clay99

Saw a video of Veve vs 200lb muscular bald guy (Has zero cardio) she was making him tap to everything in a very erotic outfit but she kept her boundaries.
Yet to find a trained grappler who will engage in more sensual stuff (Kissing, HJ, BJ no FS) Perhaps not on camera maybe in sessions some guys get YMMV. The well trained girls BJJ blue belts and higher tend to be very professional and strictly non-sensual.



crazycrazy

Yeah, I think it is much more likely with a bodybuilder than it is with a BJJ practitioner. I can only think of a few well-trained women (purple belt or higher) that went for my less thoughtful head as a finishing move.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, I think it is much more likely with a bodybuilder than it is with a BJJ practitioner. I can only think of a few well-trained women (purple belt or higher) that went for my less thoughtful head as a finishing move.

It's probably a hygiene thing as well. Grappling on mats, sweaty last thing you want to do is be intimate with someone. Maybe the trained women are accustomed to close body contact in sparring etc whereas Bodybuilders aren't and as result get more aroused/turned on.

MuscleBeast69

I have been with sessionettes that told me they would not do things with certain cleints because of bsd hygine  too agressive, and treating the girl like a piece of meat.

outmuscled

It always amazes me that some men think sessionettes will give you sex because they've suddenly gotten so aroused they can't help themselves. Or because they're bored!

A session is a transaction and the extent of any apparently spontaneous sexual acts depend on whether they're a standard part of a woman's session formats and they were already prepared to do something.
To the extent that YMMV, it's more a case that some sort of release was already on the cards with these women, but they might skip that part if the mood is wrong or the session just isn't going that way or you pissed them off or whatever.
And of course if you don't have wood, they don't feel under any pressure to "help you out" in the first place.

As to competitive wrestlers, I agree that sexual acts are unlikely as the vibe is more "good clean fun" and they tend to be fully clothed which always makes any form of naughtiness less likely.
They know the session is a sexual fetish for you, but they feel they're delivering what you wanted with an exhibition of their athletic/combat prowess and showing how they can kick their ass.

Bodybuilder sessions are different as it's a much more sexual experience and it's all about showing off their body and they tend to be dressed in skimpy underwear/bikinis - if even that much.
After they've spent an hour driving you wild and letting you touch or even grapple them, they know sex is on your mind.
Even though I say it's a sexual experience, that doesn't mean release is guaranteed, but they know what line of business they're in and if they keep letting clients walk out with throbbing unfilfilled erections, then they're missing a trick.

I'm also amazed that anybody thinks bj or full sex is the go to move if the woman does decide to do something.
A hj remains the easiest option for them, as well as being safe and hygienic for both, and they feel it doesn't cost them much.
They're not giving anything of themselves, but they're taking your sex so to speak (especially when it's done by force!)

Bulklover

This is one of my favorite topics, mostly because it's been at least ten years since I could contribute anything useful or new. I will say that back in the day, after a number of sessions with the same women, the sexual aspect sometimes did evolve, but I always made sure it was THEIR decision. Although I might have gotten insanely aroused while involved in a fully competitive wrestling match (usually on a king bed or two queen beds pushed together - I always brought a ratchet strap with me in case two queens were available; that way they wouldn't split during the match so we'd fall into the crack), I was never comfortable making an overt request. I guess it must've been my boyish good looks and sterling personality that opened that door . . . LMAO!!  Yeah, right.  Anyway, there have been very few, as in none, experiences in my life more gratifying, fun, and memorable than transitioning from a hot, exhausted, sweaty full/semi comp wrestling match that suddenly turned into FS!!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My adoration for these sweet women and their names will be on my lips when my time comes to depart this veil of tears.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

Perhaps the only "competitive" type wrestler who may do extras with limits but could be totally off the mark is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always brought a ratchet strap with me in case two queens were available; that way they wouldn't split during the match so we'd fall into the crack)
I'm in awe of that level of preparation! Someone start a thread for next level session tips.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always brought a ratchet strap with me in case two queens were available; that way they wouldn't split during the match so we'd fall into the crack)
I'm in awe of that level of preparation! Someone start a thread for next level session tips.

That's the first time that noun has ever been attached to my name. LOL!  But "Next Level Session Tips" is a good idea, one that I will ponder.
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always brought a ratchet strap with me in case two queens were available; that way they wouldn't split during the match so we'd fall into the crack)
I'm in awe of that level of preparation! Someone start a thread for next level session tips.

Start it and ratchet straps is brilliant. Definitely did that once