Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Growing Love

Started by jdm022, October 30, 2025, 01:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022

Story includes: Husband and wife and their relationship growth as she embarks on her secret Bodybuilding journey :)

Many more stories and 1000's of chapters on my site at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :)
Enjoy:


Her Growing Love

Her journey...life in her diary as always...constantly entering her daily life...

Teresa stared at her reflection, her inner-monologue preaching to her like a voice from above...or one from deep inside... "I never thought I'd be here, staring at myself in the mirror of this dingy basement gym, sweat dripping down my forehead, wondering how the hell I ended up lifting weights like some kind of secret agent on a mission."

She again turned the page, dated the entry and began writing...but now, she wasn't documenting her daily emotions or small interesting tidbits from the day...she was writing a summary, a mini-novel if you will.

July 10th:
Twenty-nine years old, and up until thirteen months ago, just your average housewife.  Five-foot-nine, a skinny 130 pounds, always wearing flowy dresses or oversized sweaters because, let's face it, I didn't have much to show off.  My love Brian, the same height as me, hit run after run as those crazy ass runners always do, fit as a rail at 150 pounds.

He loves his marathons, his early morning jogs that leave him looking like a lean, fit athlete, all lean and efficient.  Me? I cooked, I cleaned, I hosted brunches for our friends, played the perfect supportive wife. But inside?  God, inside I was screaming for something more.  Something powerful.
It started innocently enough.  Or at least, that's what I tell myself in these quiet moments when doubt creeps in.  I was scrolling through my phone one night while Brian snored beside me, and I stumbled on this video of a female bodybuilder.  She wasn't one of the extreme ones, the ones who look like they could bench-press a car, but she was a woman who was strong and curvy in all the right ways, but she had these muscles and thin veins rippling under her skin like she was not to be messed with.

She was talking about empowerment, about how lifting had changed her life.  I paused the video, for some reason, my heart was pounding.  Why couldn't that be me? I asked myself.  But then immediately, my own insecurities rose to the surface and I had decided Brian wouldn't understand, he likes me soft, delicate, the way I've always been. I also thought of our friends, our family?  They'd laugh or worry. "Teresa, you're fine just the way you are," my mom would probably say.

But I wasn't just fine the way I was.  I wanted to feel strong, to build something for myself that no one else could touch.  So, I started small.  Secretly. 

The next day, I told Brian I was joining a "yoga class" at the community center.  It was a lie, but a harmless one.

The center had a weight room in the back that looked rarely used, especially during the day when everyone else was at work.  So I slipped in there with a baggy hoodie and leggings, my heart racing like I was committing a crime...nervous and lacking confidence.

The first workout?  Pretty pathetic.  I could barely lift the 10-pound dumbbells for curls.  My thin arms shook, my back ached, but oh, the rush. Soreness, a bit of pain...In my head, I whispered to myself, this is yours, Teresa, you can do this.  No one knows.  Build it slow.

Weeks turned into months.  I researched online at night, after Brian went to bed.  My diet became regimented, dedicated...High-protein foods, progressive overload, macros...I became obsessed.  I hid protein shakes in the back of the pantry, behind the canned soups Brian never touches.  I'd blend them when he was out running, chug them down like I was sneaking contraband or something.  It was fun, exciting and the devious little nature of it all made adrenaline shoot through my veins.

My weight crept up: 135, then 140. Muscles started peeking through, all of a sudden it seemed I had delts rounding out, my quads were really firming up.  I wore looser clothes around the house and blamed it on "winter weight" when Brian teased me gently about my appetite. "You're eating like a horse lately," he'd say with a laugh, patting my arm.  I was careful not to flex ever...letting him believe I was still the soft, cute co-ed he fell in love with and married.  If only he knew that arm was starting to harden under the fabric.

The secrecy fueled me.  Every time I snuck out for a "yoga" session, I pushed harder.  Squats, deadlifts, bench presses...I learned the forms from YouTube tutorials on my phone, earbuds in, volume low. By month three, I was already up to 145 pounds.  And my legs...They were thickening and getting really hard...and powerful.

I remember the first time I tested my strength against Brian's, subtly, of course.  He was struggling to move the couch to vacuum underneath...his runner's build is great for endurance, but not for raw strength.  "Here, let me help," I said casually, grabbing the other end.  In my mind, I was screaming, "Watch this."  I lifted my side effortlessly, my legs and arm muscles engaging like coiled springs.

He grunted on his end, "Whoa, Teresa, you been working out?" he joked.

I laughed it off. "Must be all that yoga babe...it's a lot more of a workout than people give it credit."

But inside...I was giddy...I was having a hard time containing my excitement...but somehow, I kept my cool and kept my little secret.  Victory. I wasn't positive, but it seemed like I was stronger than him in that moment, and he didn't even know.

It fueled me even more than I could have possibly imagined.  I worked out harder and harder after that, motivated to secure in my own mind that I was stronger.  I'm not even sure why it mattered to me, why I had this internal competition going on with myself that my husband wasn't even aware of, yet he was a major participant in.

So the next couple of months became more intense as the pounds packed on...150 finally, and I really had to get creative with the hiding.  My bras got tighter, my shoulders broadened and became firm and rounded.  So I started shopping online for oversized blouses, claiming I wanted "comfy loungewear."
Brian didn't question it as he's always been oblivious to fashion anyway.  Our sex life...It changed too, in my head at least.  He'd pull me close at night, his hands on my waist, and I'd flex subtly, letting him feel the new hardness there.  If you only knew, I'd think, biting my lip to hide the smile.  I started fantasizing about overpowering him, pinning him down playfully, but I kept it locked away. This was my secret world.

Month six hit, and I was hooked.  The gym became my sanctuary.  I'd arrive early, before the after-work crowd, and lose myself in the iron.  I was actually able to do Pull-ups...I had started with assisted months back, but now I could do six unassisted.  My back was widening, lats flaring like wings.  And my weight hit 155. I felt invincible.

Another test...One evening, Brian came home from a run, complaining about a heavy box of books he'd carried up the stairs for his office. "Damn, books are a lot heavier than I remember...Nearly killed me," he said, flopping on the couch.

I eyed the box in the corner...hmmm, maybe 50 pounds I thought. So later, when he was in the shower, I hoisted it easily, then I tried to hold it with one hand...bicep bulging under my sleeve. Wow! I thought. I could do this all day.  The thrill shot through me like electricity.  How much stronger was I now? I set it down quietly, heart pounding.  No one could know.  Not yet.

But the changes were getting harder and harder to hide.  My jeans wouldn't button, my thighs were way too thick for the leggings and my ass too round and hard from all the squats.  So I switched to yoga pants full-time, the stretchy kind that hid the definition...or so I thought.

However, friends noticed at our weekly coffee meetup. "Teresa, you look... different. Healthier?" Sarah said, tilting her head.  I shrugged. "Yoga and just eating better, I guess."  Inside, I was panicking. Don't look too close.  My family was worse though, my Mom called, asking if I was okay, if Brian and I were fighting because I seemed "distracted."  I laughed it off, but the guilt gnawed at me. Why was I hiding this?  Because it was mine.  In a life where I folded laundry and planned dinners, this was the one thing that belonged only to me.

My excuses worked and held judgement from family and friends at bay but now...another month later... 160 pounds!  It was official...30 pounds of muscle from the start of my fitness journey...I was a different woman.  Mirrors didn't lie anymore...veins popping on my forearms during workouts, abs starting to show when I flexed in private.  I was a musclemommy and it was going to be very difficult to hide now...

But at the same time...it was irresistibly motivating and instead of backing my workouts or diet back...I decided just a couple months of increased effort and intensity...just to SEE...

I upgraded my secret gym routine: heavier weights, more sets.  Deadlifts at 275 pounds, bench at 165 for sets and for reps. Brian's runs kept him lean, but I was surpassing him in every way.  The tests became bolder.  One night, we were play-wrestling on the bed, he initiated it, tickling me.  I let him pin me at first, giggling like the old Teresa.  Then, in a surge, I flipped him over, my quads locking around his waist.  He laughed, surprised. "Damn, babe, you're strong tonight!"

I released him quickly, faking embarrassment.  But in my head I knew...You have no idea.  His 150 pounds felt light, manageable.  I could crush him if I wanted.  The thought excited and scared me.  I bragged about the benefits of all my Yoga classes and that I was really giving me strong legs.  He liked it, I saw a spark in his eye...and he complimented me for the hard work and dedication!  I wasn't completely positive, but I felt more confident now that he would enjoy a muscular me, than I ever thought before...

Diet was key now.  I snuck in extra meals, chicken breasts grilled in bulk, hidden in Tupperware at the back of the fridge.  Protein powder mixed into smoothies I claimed were "for energy."  Brian tried one once and grimaced.  "Too thick," he said.  I smiled inwardly.  That's the gains babe. My sleep improved too; I needed it for recovery.  I'd crash early, dreaming of stages, of flexing under lights, but always alone.  No audience.  Just me, powerful.
Month nine: 165 pounds.  I felt like a beast...posing for myself, loving my post pump look, squinting my eyes and seeing a bicep that looked like it belonged on a male bodybuilder...not me...certainly not me.  But I loved it, was proud of its size...its strength...its hardness.  And then I did a pose that shocked even me.  I hit that most-muscular pose I had seen some girls doing on IG.  BAM!  My shoulders exploded, my traps jumped up massively and my neck thickened...HOLY SHIT!!!

I even scared myself...definitely not doing that pose in public...my friends, family and Brian would probably lose their shit and make me go to counseling or something...Lol...but it was awesome though...it felt...empowering!

Had to measure the arms at this point.  Just 9 inches around and soft when I first started...but now...rock hard and 14 inches around, massive to me...and my biceps were peaking like baseballs.  Yumm...my shoulders capped with beautiful meaty muscle and my traps were hard and rising even without flexing them.

I now avoided sleeveless tops when around anyone.  At home, I'd admire myself in the bathroom mirror after showers, tracing the lines of my delts, the sweep of my quads.  God I was hot.  Was it weird that even looking at myself made me moist...made me want to touch myself, made me want to lick my own, firm, bulging biceps...taste the muscle, taste the perfection...

This is me now.  Brian's touches felt different...his hands seemed smaller on my body, almost feeble. One afternoon, he asked me to help carry groceries.  The bags were heavy, filled with his sports drinks and my hidden protein bars.  He took two; I took four, two in each hand, biceps curling unconsciously.
He was slow carrying his up the stairs.  I breezed past him. "Slowpoke," I teased lightly.  Inside...I'm lapping you, Brian.  In every way.  It was exhilarating and rewarding to feel...to know I was becoming stronger than him, obviously so now to me. 

But the secrecy weighed on me sometimes.  Lying to everyone, to Brian, to friends and to family. "Yoga" excuses wore thin.  I started saying I was "volunteering" at the Yoga center instead, making them think that teaching an occasional extra Yoga class each day was adding to the more fit look that was now clearly written on my face with sharp edges and a more muscular jawline.

But the high?  Well worth it!  I felt more alive than ever, electric.  Workouts were now my therapy, I was completely addicted to grunting through reps, sweat pouring, muscles screaming then growing. I read forums online, anonymous accounts of women like me, transforming in the shadows. It fueled me.
Even in bed, I struggled to keep my gains a secret from Brian.  If the, "I'm tired or it's my period." excuse wore thin, I'd pleasure him with a BJ a couple days a week and keep my bulky sweats on.  Occasionally he needed more of a release, so I was always sure to be on bottom, unflexed, relaxed and simply a tight, warm spot for him to be satisfied.  I made sure lights were off and the room was dark.  Sure he felt me, he felt my growing mass...but unflexed, I was firm but not monstrous...especially in the lack of light.  He probably sensed I was getting more and more fit...bit for now, he was still unsuspecting of the actual muscle and strength I had gained.

And with another couple of months of dedicated workouts, finally...I hit 170. It took months and months of dedication, but there I was.  40 pounds of muscle added...Buff, strong, a female bodybuilder in hiding. My measurements blew me away: chest 40 inches, waist 26, thighs 25, calves over 15...an hourglass with muscle.  My legs seemed like tree trunks, calves diamond-shaped from endless calf raises. And my Arms...almost 15 inches after a major pump and curl workout.

I could curl 40-pound dumbbells for reps.  Bench 185 for reps.  Squat 285 for reps.  Deadlift over 300.  Brian...Hell, he'd struggle with half that. And the test culminated that next weekend.  He wanted to rearrange the garage.  There were some old weights from his college days in the corner, dusty 45-pound plates. "Help me stack these," he said, bending to lift one.

He strained, his back arching. Meanwhile, I grabbed two, one in each hand, and stacked them effortlessly. "Whoa," he muttered, his eyes wide.  So I played it cool. "What? They're not that heavy...some of the equipment at the Yoga studio I have to move every night is heavier..." The look on his face was a bit of shock though...not sure he believed that lie...but I certainly toned back my lifts, gently moving and acting like I was straining whenever carrying the same type of item he had just moved.

But soon enough...of course I had to ask, "So Brian, does it bug you that I'm not such a helpless little lass now and can actually pick up a weight and help you out physically?"

"Hmm...no way babe...I think it actually turns me on a bit." He admitted as he walked over, placed his hand around my firm waist and gave me a deep, exciting, loving kiss.

Later that night, alone in bed while he slept, I slid my long sleeve up to my shoulder and flexed my arm, watching the bicep rise.  This is intoxicating power...But the secret?  It was cracking. How long could I hide?  Brian seemed open to my strength...part of me wanted to reveal it, to show Brian, to dominate playfully.  But another part cherished the solitude.  For now, I'd keep building...Stronger...Bigger.

...

Finally though, a week later, standing here in our bathroom, staring at the tiny red bikini I bought online months ago, hidden in the back of my drawer like some forbidden artifact.  And for the past 11 months, I've been living a double life.  Housewife by day—cooking, cleaning, smiling sweetly at Brian and our friends—secret bodybuilder by... well, whenever I could sneak away. I've gone from a skinny 130 pounds to a solid, muscular 170, all curves and power packed onto my 5'9" frame.

Brian, my sweet, oblivious husband, same height as me but a lean 150 from his running, has no idea. He's always loved the soft me, the delicate one who fits perfectly in his arms.  But tonight...Tonight, I'm done hiding.  My muscles are screaming to be seen, to be felt, to dominate.  God, the thought sends shivers down my spine.

What if he freaks out?  What if he loves it?  Either way, I'm revealing everything.  Right now, while he's glued to that damn ball game in the living room.  My heart's pounding as I slip out of my baggy sweater and yoga pants...the camouflage I've worn for months to hide the changes.  The mirror doesn't lie anymore.  My shoulders are meaty and broad and capped like boulders, towering delts rounding out perfectly against my thick neck.  My chest...oh God, my chest has massive pecs, firm and full, pushing against the fabric of anything I wear.  My abs are finally etched like a washboard, six-pack visible even relaxed, with veins tracing down to my obliques.

My Arms...Biceps at almost 15 inches flexed, triceps with a horseshoe-shaped from endless dips. My back now wide with lats that flare like wings!  And finally, my legs are my pride...quads sweeping out with thick muscle and defined...three massive muscles explode outward when I flex them.  The hamstrings bow outward from behind and my calves are shaped like diamonds.

And my glutes? Round, protruding, rock solid and powerful, built from squats...It seemed like they could crush walnuts! I stared back at 170 pounds of pure, feminine muscle.  I've tested my strength against Brian in secret...lifting furniture he struggled with, play-wrestling where I held back just enough.  But tonight?  No holding back.

I tie the bikini top, the strings straining against my thick lats as I reach back.  It's tiny, barely covering my muscle-bound curves, my defined pecs fuller now from the heavy muscle underneath, my nipples hardening at the thought of his eyes on me.  The bottoms ride high on my hips, accentuating the V-taper from my wide shoulders to my narrow waist.  I flex in the mirror, watching my bodybuilder physique come alive.

Look at you, Teresa. You're a goddess.  He's going to lose his mind.  Nerves twist in my gut, but excitement overrides it.  I've fantasized about this for weeks...months...showing him, overpowering him lovingly, making him feel my strength in every touch.  Our sex has been good, but vanilla.  Tonight, it's going to be explosive.

I want him to worship this body, to submit to its power, all while I pour my love into him. 

The roar of the crowd from the TV echoes down the hall.  Brian's probably slouched on the couch, beer in hand, yelling at the screen like he does every game night.  Perfect!  I take a deep breath, square my shoulders...feeling my traps engage...and step out.

Barefoot, silent, I quietly creep into the living room. The lights are dim...perfect, just the glow from the TV casting shadows.  He's there, legs propped up, oblivious.  Here we go.  I position myself right in front of the screen, hands on hips, feet shoulder-width apart.  The bikini feels like nothing, exposing every inch of my sculpted form.

"Babe? Move, it's the fourth quarter!" His voice is annoyed at first, eyes flicking up. Then they widen. They freeze.  The remote slips from his hand, clattering to the floor.  Yes, that's the reaction. I can see it all in his face...confusion, shock, arousal flickering in like a storm.

"Teresa? What the... holy shit."  His stare roams over me, from my towering legs up to my abs, lingering on my chest, then my arms.

I haven't even posed yet.  Time to show him what I've built.  I smile inwardly, though my face stays confident, sultry. "Like what you see, Brian?" My voice is low, husky, purposely commanding, deeper than usual, but still feminine.

I raise my arms slowly, flexing into a front double biceps pose.  My biceps peak high, the gorgeous little blue veins popping across my forearms.  I've done this pose a hundred times in front of the mirror...all for this moment...for Brian!  My shoulders explode outward, lats spreading like a cobra's hood.  My abs tighten instinctively, the six-pack deepening into an eight-pack under the tension. He gasps, sitting up straight. "How... when... Teresa, you're... huge." The words hangs there, but not in fear—in awe.

His eyes are glued to me, his pupils dilating.  I can see the tent forming in his shorts already. Good boy.

I twist slightly, transitioning to a side chest pose.  Pecs flex, pushing my breasts forward, triceps sharpening.  One leg forward, quad flexing...the gorgeous sweeps and teardrops visible, veins snaking down.

"13 months, Brian.  Secret workouts.  I wanted to surprise you."  My inner voice cheers...He's hooked. Look at him squirming.  He stammers, "You look... incredible. But why hide it?"

I drop the pose, stepping closer, my mass hovering over him. "Because it was mine at first.  Now?  It's ours."  And I do it...I hit a most-muscular pose...hands clasped in front, traps erupting, every muscle in my upper body bulging into a symphony of mass and power.  The bluish veins fill across my delts, my neck thickens.  He leans back, his mouth agape. "Fuck, Teresa... you're huge...massive...shit...and stronger than me, aren't you?"

Oh, he has no idea. I laugh softly, the sound echoing my confidence. "Want to find out?"  But before he can respond, I reach down, grabbing his wrists gently but firmly.  His runner's build feels so light now...150 pounds of lean muscle, but nothing compared to my 170 of dense power.  I pull him to his feet effortlessly, his body rising like a feather.  He stumbles forward, chest bumping into mine...feeling the hardness of my pecs. "Whoa..."

Up close, my height matches his, but my width dwarfs him.  My shoulders seem twice as broad, my arms easily thicker than his.  I flex my right bicep right in his face, the peak rising to almost 15 inches. "Touch it," I command softly.
His hand trembles as he does, his fingers tracing the vein, squeezing...but it's so hard it doesn't budge. Solid as rock. "It's... so hard. Teresa, this is insane." 

"Insane? No babe...It's empowering."  I wrap my arms around him in a hug, but squeeze just enough to lift him off the ground.  His feet dangle, toes brushing the carpet.  He yelps in surprise, but laughs. "Put me down!"

Not yet. I hold him there, my biceps and back supporting his weight like it's nothing. This is just the beginning. "Feel that, Brian? That's what I've become. Stronger. Bigger. Better." I set him down gently, but keep my hands on his waist, my fingers digging into his sides...feeling his softness against my calloused palms and trying to inflict just a hint of pain.

His erection presses against my thigh, hot and insistent.  He's loving this.  The baseball game blares on behind me, forgotten. So I scoop him up, one arm under his knees, the other around his back...in a bridal carry.  It's effortless. His 150 pounds are so light to me now...like carrying groceries.
He wraps his arms around my neck instinctively, his face flushing red. "Teresa! What are you..." I silence him with a kiss, deep and possessive, my tongue dominating his.  As I carry him toward the bedroom, my quads flex with each step, my heavy and full glutes powering forward, their strength unimaginable now.

My bikini bottoms shift slightly, but I don't care.  This is my reveal.  My dominance.  Brian moans into the kiss, his hands exploring my shoulders, feeling the delts roll under his touch. "You're carrying me like I'm nothing," he whispers when we break apart.  I grin. "To me, you are. But you're everything too."
I kick the bedroom door open, not even breaking stride.  The bed awaits, sheets rumpled from this morning.  I lower him onto it gently, but stay standing, towering over him.  He props up on his elbows, staring up at my bikini-clad form. "Strip," I say, my voice commanding but laced with love.

He obeys quickly, shedding his shirt and shorts, his lean runner's body exposed.  His defined abs from miles of pavement expose themselves...but no bulk...fit, but lean, skinny. But his cock stands hard, throbbing in front of me.  I untie my bikini top slowly, letting it fall.  My pecs spill out, fuller and perkier from the thick muscle beneath.  Then the bottoms...I slowly slide them down my thick thighs, stepping out.

Naked, muscular, ready.  I climb onto the bed, straddling him.  My weight pins him down...170 pounds of muscle settling on his hips.  Brian groans, his hands reaching for my abs, tracing the ridges. "God, Teresa... you're perfect."

"Yes, I am...worship me." I flex my core, making the abs pop under his fingers.  Then I lean down, kissing him fiercely, my breasts pressing against his chest.  My hands pin his wrists above his head effortlessly, but he struggles to free them...futile against my overpowering grip. "Feel how strong I am?" I whisper against his lips.

He nods, eyes wide with lust. I release one hand, guiding his to my bicep, flexing it as he squeezes. "Squish it," I order him. He tries, but my arm doesn't move, it just hardens more.

"Good Boy!" I compliment him but assert my dominance simultaneously...

Shifting, I slide down, my mouth finding his neck, biting gently as my free hand strokes his cock.  He bucks, but my thighs clamp around his legs, holding him still.  Mine to control. "Teresa... please..." Begging already. I smile inwardly, moving lower, kissing his chest, then taking him in my mouth, slowly, teasing.

My jaw strong from clenching during deadlifts, I suck with power, my tongue swirling.  Brian thrashes, as I glide up and down his rod, as my arms pin his hips down. Over and over and over I pleasure his gorgeous cock...letting my saliva lubricate the shaft, sucking hard on his tip...flicking it forcefully with each rep.  "Put your hands on my shoulders." I command him.  He obliges immediately, I want him to feel their power as I make him feel my pleasure down below.  He will love this...he will become addicted to my strength, my muscles, my size as it will be synonymous with sexual pleasure for him.  He'll encourage me to keep going, keep growing!

Brian has no escape from me.  He is smart enough to enjoy it and after a solid year of letting him take control during our vanilla flavored sexual encounters...he is being systematically contained and put under my control...first physically...but eventually mentally as well.  Will he like it...Hmm, at this point, I think he'll love it...lust for it...beg for it.  And I'll oblige.  I love my strength and I love this dynamic...

After minutes of sucking and stroking, I pull back, climbing up again.  Now, the main event.  I position myself over him, my massive quads squeezing him hard on each side, I guide his cock inside me.  I'm wet and ready, my arousal from the power play soaking us both.

As I sink down, taking him fully, I flex my quads HARD around his waist.  He gasps at the tightness, barely able to speak. "Fuck... you're so strong."

I start riding him, slow at first, my massive, meaty glutes and quads driving the motion.  Each thrust, I flex something new...abs tightening, pecs bouncing slightly, arms raised in a victory pose, showing off the thickness in my lats, arms and forearms as he stares up in awe, like a child discovering something new...unexpected...wonderful!

Brian reaches up, his hands small atop my massive pecs.  He starts massaging them...his eyes even roll back in his head in unimaginable mental satisfaction.  I pump them, flexing one, then the other, back and forth over and over again letting him feel the raw power they contain.
"Now watch." I hit a double biceps while riding harder, my pace up and down upon his cock increasing with each rep.  The bed creaks under my power.  He's moaning, his head thrown back. "Teresa... I'm... close."

Not yet.  I slow my pace, leaning forward, my weight fully on him now. "Feel my back," I say, turning slightly.

His hands roam my lats, feeling the width.  He drags his palms over the countless bumps of muscle that cover the sides, the spine and the shoulder blades...Then I flip us, effortlessly rolling so he's on top, but I keep control.  Actually, I lift him again, spinning so I'm on my back, pulling him on top, my legs wrap around his waist in a body scissor.  A gentle squeeze, but enough to make him feel the power.

"Thrust," I command.  He does, but I control the rhythm with my legs, pulling him in deeper.  I easily control his entire body now, simply with the strength in my legs.  I start rag dolling him back and forth, bringing him deeper inside before pushing him back.  Stroke after stroke after stroke...I am physically using Brian as my personal sex toy.

And it's working.  Bolts of pleasure fire through me like lightning across the sky!  I'm getting uncontrollably hot and satisfied.  And watching his thin torso dwarfed by the sheer mass of my legs is an extra turn-on I hadn't expected.  It seems like there's more muscle in my quads than in his entire body... and the ease to which I'm moving him is proving that point true.

The intensity continually builds.  I flex my entire body beneath him, muscles hardening everywhere. "You're mine, Brian. Love this strength."

He nods frantically, as I begin pounding him harder. My hips rising with glute bridges, lifting his weight plus mine off the bed slightly. Again and again and again I lift, the gratification written on both of our faces is beyond physical control...Orgasm crashes over me first—waves of pleasure, my core clenching around him like a vice.

He follows seconds later, crying out, collapsing onto my chest.  I hold him there, my arms wrapped around him, cradling his spent body.  Perfect.  Loving dominance.

But we're not done.  After catching my breath, I roll us again, me on top. "Round two." I kiss him softly, then harder, my dominance returning. This time, I carry him to the wall...lifting him mid-kiss, his legs wrapping around my waist.

Pinned against the wall, I grind against him, my quads supporting us both.  He hardens again inside me. "How the FUCK are you this strong."

I don't answer...just grin...I thrust upward, using my legs like pistons.  Each movement forceful, intimidating, a clear message of who is in control now...who is the Alpha.  He will either accept that fact and fold his past beliefs his past experiences into this new me, this new us...or...well, I'm sure he will.

I flex my arms around him, my biceps crushing him lovingly. Sending a firm and clear message...converting him to this new version of us more and more by the second. 
Sweat slicks us completely, out bodies covered in the moisture, my muscles glistening in the dim light.  After several minutes pinning him against the wall...Back to the bed.

I straddle him reverse, my back to him, flexing my lats as I ride him.  He grabs my monstrous glutes, feeling them flex. "So powerful..." Yes.

I speed up, I move one hand back to pin his thigh.  He loves feeling my power now...he climaxes again, it's mutual, explosive.  We continue like this, me lifting him into new positions; overhead press simulation, but sexual; cradling him while standing, him inside me; even a playful suplex onto the bed, but gentle.  Each time, I exert my superiority...pinning, flexing, controlling...but with whispers of love. "I built this for us."..."Feel how much I love you."

Hours pass, our bodies entwined in a dance of power and passion.  Finally, exhausted, we collapse.  He's curled against me, his head on my chest, my pecs his pillow. "Teresa... that was incredible. You're...you're amazing."

I smile, flexing my hard muscles under him. "Yes. And this is just the start."  Everything I ever dreamed and more...the perfect ending to a brand new beginning...

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raffman


Sieming


jdm022


Thanks guys.  I added a second chapter on my patreon page:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and working on the third now.  :)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

Great job! I really enjoyed this work. Many thanks!

fitgirlfanguy

Great story!  Wondering if there's more to come?

phil123

great story and I hope for more. They could grow together and she gets even more bigger than him

Joost

We want more. Great story

jdm022

Awesome!

Thank you for all the great feedback.
If you want to get current, please help support my work at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3 More chapters already posted and another on the way!!!

:)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Thanks again for all of the comments and support.

For several more chapters, please consider supporting me on my Patreon page at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Her Growing Love – chapter 2

Realizing Her Potential

Teresa continues to make entries into her Diary...cataloging her journey...

I can't believe how far I've come.  It's been a couple of months since that night I revealed my secret to Brian—standing there in that tiny bikini, flexing my 170-pound muscular body while he stared, slack-jawed, during his precious ball game.  God, the look on his face when I lifted him like he weighed nothing and carried him to the bedroom... it still sends tingles down my spine.

So lucky that what started as a hidden passion has turned into our shared obsession.  Brian, my lean little runner husband at only 150 pounds and the same height, absolutely worships my buff body now.  He can't keep his hands off my biceps, my quads, my abs. "You're a goddess," he whispers during our nights together, his fingers tracing the growing veins on my forearms.

So crazy that I was so scared to reveal my new passion to him and show him the muscles I had developed.  I not only thought it might strain how he felt about me sexually, I thought it might even strain and or ruin our marriage.  I was fearful of how my family and friends might perceive me and that fear held me back.

But I know how much Brian has become addicted to my body now.  He ogles my muscles every time I walk in the room.  He hardly even watches sports now.  As soon as I arrive home from the gym, his attention is all mine.
And my family and friends have come to accept my new lifestyle now...even respecting it and admiring it greatly.  And it has helped unleash a fire in me that was once contained but is now raging!!!

Oh God I love it! But I'm not done.  I want more.  Another 10 pounds of pure muscle, taking me to 180 would be so awesome.  Dense, powerful gains that will make me even stronger.  I know he'll love it—hell, he'll beg for it...But the fun part?  I adore thinking up new ways to show him just how much stronger I am.  Playful, teasing, dominant ways that end with us tangled in the sheets, sweaty and satisfied! 

We were in the kitchen one morning, Brian sipping his coffee, his eyes lingering on my arms as I flip protein pancakes in a tank top...I deliberately chose it to show off the peaks of my 15-inch biceps.  Just to get a reaction..."You know," I say, casually flexing subtly as I reach for the syrup, "I think I could get even bigger.  Stronger."

His eyes light up like Christmas.  "Bigger? Teresa, you're already... wow."

But there's hunger there. He loves the power dynamic, how I overpower him lovingly.  Inside, I'm smirking.  Oh, Brian, you have no idea what's coming.
That night, after he's asleep, I plan it out.  More calories, heavier lifts, targeted workouts.  I'll hit the gym harder—my "yoga" sessions now fully endorsed by him, though he thinks it's just maintenance.  No, this is growth mode!

Protein shakes doubled, carbs from sweet potatoes and oats, fats from avocados.  I'll track every macro, every rep.  And as I gain, I'll test it on him.  Fun ways.  Like arm-wrestling him while we're watching TV, or lifting him during foreplay.  Spicy surprises that remind him—and me—how superior my strength is.

But Brian loved the new power dynamic so much, he was doing his part too.  It wasn't just about me becoming bigger...stronger.  Brian also participated slightly.  He ran a little longer...putting in a few extra miles each run.  At the same time...in a healthy way, he slightly reduced his calorie intake.  Not a drastic amount...but enough.  While my goal was to gain weight, gain muscle, Brian did his own body maintenance.  And not even telling me till I later fund out at the bathroom scale, he has secretly lost five pounds.

Week one kicks off with fire. I up my squat weight to 300 pounds, feeling my quads explode with each rep.  Sweat drips down my rigid, sturdy, growing back...lats flaring as I rack the bar. I stare at my muscular physique in the mirror..."This is for you, Brian." I think, imagining his face when I pin him down later.

My legs are much bigger than his now.  I flex them in the mirror all the time now just to watch the muscles explode outward.  Three huge, bulging muscle ridges are forming on the surface of my growing tree trunk legs now.  I never even knew those muscles existed before...and now I'm addicted to ogling them, feeling them, flexing them.  And for some reason, I want them even larger.  I don't mind that they don't fit in any of the pants I used to own, I just love how they look as I stand next to Brian and we compare size.

He is absolutely blown away by the comparison as his look like a small school kid compared to my monstrous quads...But he loves it...He pitches a tent immediately and where I was once worried he might not want to have sex with me if I gained too much muscle...now I know he's completely consumed by it...sex with his muscle mommy!

At home, I started my strength tests small.  Brian is sitting on the couch, scrolling his phone.  I saunter over in shorts that hug my thickening thighs, drop beside him, and grab his hand.  "Arm-wrestle me?" I say innocently.  He laughed, thinking it's a joke—his runner's arms are toned but slim.  Even with my larger muscles, he still had to think he had a good chance.  I had always been thin, feeble, and weak compared to him.  Sure he saw the size I was putting on, he knew I was strong...but he didn't yet believe or know just how strong I had become.

We locked hands on the coffee table.  As I looked at our grips, I noticed something I never even thought of before.  Our hands...Our hands were vastly different.  He was a runner and worked on a computer during the day...his hands were thin...small...soft.  The months and months I had spent lifting heavy iron had transformed mine more than I even realized.  They were thick, hard and strong.  Even looking at our grips the difference was incredible.
I gave a squeeze, "Ahhhh!" he screamed.  For my simple squeeze was enough to crush his small hand within mine and send massive bolts of pain through his body.

I released immediately.  It wasn't my intention to cause my lover pain.  I just didn't even know my own strength...especially as it related to others weakness...including my husbands.  I apologized profusely, but to be honest, inside, a warm sense of accomplishment welled up inside me.  I had become strong enough now to overpower a grown, athletic man so easily.  Wow...and I wasn't even really trying.
Was it that easy to become physically superior to others in this modern day in age when manual labor was essentially a thing of the past for all except those in the trade industries?

He shook his hand out and delivered a frustrated and complimentary comment before placing his arm back on the table to begin the match.
3,2,1 Go!  But instead of pushing against him...I let Brian push first, feeling his effort, his veins popping. A small budge one way...barely any movement at all.  As his arm flexed to its max...mine popped up as well.  The difference was great there too.  Although he had ogled my muscles, felt my arms, he had never flexed his in response.  In fact, I can't even remember Brian ever flexing his biceps for me.  I don't blame him.  Although athletic as a runner, with a fit physique and lean legs, his arms were a bit scrawny.

Hell, even before I started lifting the comparison would not have yielded a huge difference.  But now, before our very eyes...it was telling.  My arms seemed to explode in size as I flexed against his efforts.  The bicep was rounded, peaked, rock hard.  His lean arm looked half the size of mine and both of our jaws dropped as we stared at the obvious elephant in the room.

He strained and strained against me.  But my shoulder and back muscles were also engaged and as he tried his hardest...his face red with effort...there was no movement.  I laughed out loud...not to disrespect him...but mostly in surprise of how much stronger than Brian I had become.  Finally...as the stalemate continued, I suggested, "Use both hands."

He looked up at me, a grin came across his face as he realized the strength difference was now so great I could easily outmuscle him and was stronger than him.  Almost begrudgingly, he obliged my recommendation and brought his second arm over to assist.  He placed that palm on top of both of our grip and used his body to assist in the effort.

Then, slowly, feeling a bit more weight and strength from him...I was finally tested!  I resisted firmly. My bicep hardens even more...my shoulder and back muscles flexed and were bulging so hard I could feel them stretching my skin...he made no more progress.

As his face reddens as bright as the sun...he grunts with both max effort and max frustration...he's battling a wall.  I smile inwardly.  "Feel that?  Feel that Power!" I couldn't help but blurt out with a small amount of arrogance...but I knew he liked it.  He loved my domination in the bedroom and I felt he'd love it here...in the open...in real life!

And now...With a flick, I slam his hand down.

BANG!

His arms pinned against the table, his torso awkwardly bent over as well, being forced that way by my lone right arm...He stares, surprised but also aroused. "Holy shit, babe."

Aggressively, I yank him up...forcefully I pull him close, our noses almost touching...and I whisper, "And I'm just getting started."

He couldn't help himself, he completely submitted in that moment.  His eyes were that of a loving puppy and he couldn't help but lean in a few inches and press his moist, wet lips against mine.  It was like the scene from a romance novel and in that moment I knew that Brian was mine forever.  The love, the loyalty and maybe even obedience was locked in stone.

Not that I cared about the last of the three...but it seemed pretty evident to me in that moment and it made my own heart race like never before.  He had gained all there of those from me on our wedding night and it was now him returning that commitment in spades!
Would I take advantage of him?  Maybe a little bit...but all in fun and all with the utmost of love.

He loved the realization of my new...overwhelming strength...So that night, in bed, I used it!  We stripped down near the mirror.  His lean, 145 pounds runners' physique looked gorgeous to me...like never before...but I felt powerful...like I was about to mount a young virgin...a boy, no longer a worthy and domineering man.  He stared back at mine.  He looked at my huge quads. My sturdy calves...the legs of a domineering warrior.

My torso was packed with muscle, thick but ripped.  My upper body widened out and forward and back as it was now thick with muscles.  The sight was the first body to body comparison we had done like this in the light and the difference was stark to say the least.  Two athletes...two phenomenal physiques...but each with their own performance based characteristics.

Then I realized something crazy.  We had always been the same height.  But now, maybe with all of the extra muscle in my torso, I was slightly taller.  Even if just a fraction of an inch...half maybe...it was obvious.  As our noses got closer, almost touching, my eyes now peered ever so slightly down.  Another tingling sensation shot through me at this realization and it was an insane rush of adrenaline for some reason.

Before we kissed...I stood on my tippy toes.  I now peered down at my love...cute...gorgeous to me really...and easily the most amazing man I could imagine.  But now I saw him differently.  He seemed vulnerable...like someone I needed to love and nourish and protect.  A different sense of passion overcame me, and as I peered into his puppy dog eyes...I pounced.

Just as Brian relaxed a moment and pressed his lips to mine, I reached under his arms, lifted him airborne like a doll and threw him forcefully over to the bed.  He flew through the air and crashed back first onto the mattress.  His body bounced up and then back to the surface.  But before he could settle or realize what had happened, I was airborne too.

I jumped after him and landed atop him, my massive weight crushing his thin, lean body into the sheets.

I quickly mounted, my thundering quads to each side of his body.  I squeezed...pressing him like a vice between my legs.  He felt the power, felt the control I immediately possessed over him.  I reached out with one arm, gathering both his wrists and easily pining them over his head.  My aggression and speed was like a blur and before Brian knew it, I had him completely incapacitated, unable to move, just staring up at my muscle-bound upper body, hovering above him.

Luckily, he had been massively turned on by the whole strip down experience from moments earlier and he was hard as a rock.  I lifted my hips and came crashing down, forcing his cock deep inside my Hot, Tight pussy.

I began pounding down on top of him.  His body being crushed under my weight, loud slap noises echoing through the room as my glutes crashed hard into his upper thighs.  But he felt little pain...only massive pleasure as my vagina held tightly to his shaft, squeezing it hard, letting his g-spot feel the rub and send him into moments of ecstasy with each repetition up and down.

But as he felt the massive pleasure down below, his eyes were burning as they looked upon me.  My shoulders were so wide and bulging, they practically blocked out the dim light of our bedroom.  My traps were flexed and towering as I showed them off for him, extending the mass of my authoritative presence above him...my neck extended...thick...a massive, blood filled vein atop the surface of the skin, feeding my gorgeous jaw.  He saw me now as fierce...powerful...but giving as I pleasured him visually, physically and emotionally like never before.

This was our first sexual experience where I had taken total control. Forced my erotic will upon him.  Made him feel vulnerable but insanely satisfied at the same time.  Wondrous and exciting sensations were coursing through his entire body and a euphoria was circulating in his mind like he had never dreamed possible.

Still pinning his wrists with one hand while I ride him, my free hand flexing my bicep for him to kiss.  He reached upward with his neck.  His lips firmly planet on by gorgeously rounded, rock hard peak.  His warm lips kissed it, sucked it, taking in the strength and delicious taste of it.  I peer down at his closed eyes as he feels my sexuality around his cock, my power around his pinned wrists and my scent with his mouth upon my flexed muscle.

How could anyone want more he thought...as I thought...and I did feel a bit of regret...why hadn't I taken the muscular journey earlier???
But of course that didn't matter now.  In the heat of the moment, we had it now and we were taking massive advantage of it.

I thought about releasing my grip upon him and allowing him to do what he was dying to do.  He wanted so desperately to reach up and feel my huge and overwhelming shoulders.  He wanted to caress my biceps...run his palms upon my heaving pecs.  But I resisted.  I resisted the temptation to allow him to have any control or freedom in this session.  This was one that would set the tone of our relationship moving forward.  Could I grant him the freedom to fulfill his desire to massage my muscles and feel that pleasure?  Yes.  Yes, I could allow him that.  But for this one experience, he was going to have to submit to my strength while also submitting to my control of the entire sexual experience from start to finish.

And so I pressed on.  His lips and eyes were the only things he controlled at this moment.  Even his raging cock was mine to direct.  And that I did.  He always felt wonderful inside me and this was no exception.  Working out so addictively had somehow given me more control inside...more feeling.  My vagina was gripping and releasing his love shaft slightly with each stroke and I was controlling it and him like never before.  I never remembered having control inside like that but now it was as natural as flexing my arm or squeezing my fingers.

So with each up stroke...a massive clamp upon his shaft...his tip passing my own G-spot...sending shockwaves through my muscle-laden physique.  And he shuddered too.  He felt his own mind-boggling sense of pleasure and his pupils dilated noticeable from the euphoria.
And so I pressed on.

My weight still crashing down upon him, my quads still pressing his sides with a vice-like grip.  His hands still restrained by my single arm.  But down below, the pleasures only a God might know.

I thrusted down and up and down and up again.  My muscles moving and flexing in a hypnotic, lust inducing wave enveloping him fully.  The pleasure built up and up and up with the passing moments.  His eyes glued upon my muscles, his body addicted to the insanely gratifying bolts of sensations I was providing him.

And I too began to feel and experience the same erotic euphoria as my lover.  Tingling sensations moved at light speed in both of us.  And they only became hotter and hotter and hotter.  An inferno raging inside us both.  His hips began to move up and down with my thrusts...each repetition bringing us closer to climax.  His eyes soon rolled back in his head...and I wanted to match his intensity of pleasure.  I too tilted my head back, closed my eyes and thought only of the warmth exploding inside of us...and as we got closer and close and closer...I shook.

I lifted up...almost all the way off his gorgeous, rose colored tip and came thrusting down.  As he felt the immense tightness of my monstrous grip...he held back no more.  A rush of cum reached the port and then shot out like a firehose inside of me.  His warm white goo filled me to the max and I met his hot liquid with mine as my body vibrated wildly before exploding as well.

Our juices mixed as our bodies shook violently with extreme pleasure...and matched erotic euphoria like we had never shared before.
His hips moved up forcefully to meet mine as the thrusts of both of us continued as our own liquids repeatedly to blast into each other inside of me.
It was the most glorious and victorious feeling I had ever experienced in my life and as I screamed out loud in utter and complete satisfaction, Brian gasped euphorically as well...his own verbal exaltation of the intense pleasure that was coursing throughout ever vein and muscle in his body.

Spit involuntarily kind of spurt from his open mouth as he gasped over and over again from the intense pleasure.  And as I laid my thick and heavily muscled body atop his chest, my face now inches from his...I noticed a stream of tears leaking out of the side of his closed eyes and running down his cheek.  My physical and mental sexual performance had actually brought him to uncontrollable feelings of joy!!!

Never before had I even considered he could be brought to this high of an emotional level of pure and unbridled satisfaction.  But here I was, witnessing the birth of a new erotic relationship between us...a new dynamic which had proven far superior to anything we'd ever experienced in our lives...an I knew now...he would never want me to slow or stop...I knew then that he would be encouraging me beyond my physical limits...so that we could continue to push the physical and emotional boundaries of our insane sexual experience...

As our hip thrusts slowly came to a stop, I left him inside of me, his girth stretching me wonderfully inside while my grip on his shaft certainly provided the same pleasures for him.  I reached out my tongue.  I licked up the salty flavored weeps from my lovers face.  They tasted more sweet than bitter though...they tasted like...they tasted like...Victory!

Too be continued...
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Thanks again for the positive Feedback and DM's ...it means a lot.

Glad you're enjoying the story...several more chapters of this story and hundreds of chapters of other stories on my Patreon !!!

Just go to:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Thanks again for all of the comments and support.

For several more chapters, please consider supporting me on my Patreon page at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Her Growing Love – part 3

Journal entry: A new milestone

The workouts were intense...more so than ever before.  As much as Brian was emotionally and erotically encouraged by my ever increasing strength and my ever expanding size...I was too.  Probably even more so.  The supplements, the food, the workouts and the rest were all so scientifically measured, that my growth seemed almost unbelievable...even to me.

But here I was, stepping on the scale...the day had arrived when I thought I might hit it...and sure enough, I did.  One Hundred Eighty Muscle-Pumped Pounds.  WOW!

Seemed like a dream.  As a 125 pound co-ed, I was more interested and motivated to getting down to one hundred fifteen...maybe even one hundred ten pounds.  Crazy to think my ideal weight back then was 70 pounds of pure muscle lighter than I am today!

I looked at myself in the mirror...hugely full and rounded, pumped up shoulders.  Thick arms, probably about as thick as my legs were back in high school and college.  A muscular torso and huge, wide, meaty legs.  I was becoming my initial ideal boyfriend, yet here I was, the same girl that had fallen in love with Brian knowing that his runners build would never fill that slight desire I always carried to be with a bodybuilder.  And now...I had become that bodybuilder I so longed for.  Even though I loved everything about Brian...I had to admit, staring at my own, heavily muscled physique turned me on more than I could even believe.

And I was happy with it.  I found out that as much as I loved the look of my own body, what also turned me on to no end, was being so much stronger than Brian.  It's like I put myself in his eyes and projected that love, that admiration and that lust through him.   So with each waking moment I was constantly challenging myself, making myself become the undisputed Alpha in the relationship.  Sure he was the man and if I needed something fixed or had an issue with the car, I would quickly and happily defer to him...but when it came to just idle time around the house and especially in the bedroom...I took control.

And as much as the thought of that would have frightened me just a year or two before...now I was addicted to it.  Brian was continuing to run and his strength physically was as high as it would ever be.  While although I had proven to already be undoubtedly stronger than him...I was still continuing to grow and become stronger.  He didn't even realize it...but I knew...the divide in our alpha and beta relationship was continuing to diverge!
...
I had finished my regimented meal and was still covered in the smell and sweat from my recent workout when I heard Brian arrive home from another long run.  He made his post run shake and downed it quickly as I entered the room.  His eyes were wide open as I again looked bigger than even the day before.  My month of gains was not only visible on the scale, but also in life.

He reached out for a kiss but I wasn't quite ready.  Instead, I quickly placed my hands under his armpits and lifted him up off the ground.  "Holy Shit Babe!" he exclaimed uncontrollably.

He seemed lighter than ever, I thought, as I walked him a couple steps over and placed his behind on the kitchen counter.  Another show of strength I think I loved just as much as he did!

Then, I put my palms on the quartz surface, just outside of each of his lean, sweaty thighs.  Leaning my weight upon my arms, the shoulder muscles and triceps absolutely exploded outward.  It was the biggest and most pumped up they had ever been and Brian found himself enveloped by the sheer mass of the muscles I had developed.

He tried to lean forward and meet his lips with mine...but I pulled my head back.

"What do you think?" I asked, knowing he was witnessing the most mass on a person he'd probably ever seen in his life and it was his wife's.

"Uhm...Fucking Insane Teresa!" he admitted as he reached his hands up to place his palms on the massive and rock-hard surface.

Pliable and moist skin covered absolutely marble-hard muscle just beneath.  It was a mind blowing combination and Brian often nearly feinted when feeling my muscles right after a workout.
So now, no longer focused on my lips, his eyes had shifted to the heaps of muscle layers upon my shoulders.  He dragged his palms back and forth over and over again upon the surface.  I peered down to see his cock growing larger and decided I should help out. 

With his attention clearly laser focused on my shoulders, I slipped my hands beneath his waistband and gripped the hardened rod beneath.

It seemed like a new discovery every day as he was always somewhat surprised at my increased size.  At the same time, he seemed more and more feeble to me...thinner...weaker...more in need of my love and strong willed protection.  It turned me on and I know the size difference and strength disparity made him hard and wet.

He proved that just now as even a few firm strokes had him leaking upon my fist.  So not to completely finish him off, I removed my hand and took a lick of his salty flavor.  Then I decided it was time for a kiss.  Sure I had swallowed most...but I know he still got a small taste of his own sticky, salty desires.

With him still beneath my hovering form, I backed up slightly and removed my small, crop top.  Now he had the full vision of my thick neck, wide shoulders, meaty arms and strong torso.  Not knowing what I was about to do, he stared anxiously as I then reached over and grabbed the base of his shirt.  I then began to pull it up and over his head.  He raised his lean arms, (which seemed thinner and thinner to me as my arms grew to what seemed like triple the size of his),  up in the air and in an instant, his shirt was removed as well.

He watched intently as I moved the neck opening of his shirt and pulled it over my head.  With it now just below my athletic and muscular jaw, I found the arm holes of the shirt and began pushing my immense forearms and biceps through.  The width of my forearms surprised even me as the shirt material was tight around them before I even got to the main show.

As I forced my biceps through the shirt sleeves, I already heard a slight rip.  Not even flexing, the sheer girth of my guns had caused the shirt major distress.  Luckily though, the material soon stretched enough and I was able to slip the sleeves over.  It was now a stretched band of material wrapped around my heaving pecs.  I nodded to Brian and he helped by grabbing the material and pulling it down.  It held together just enough as he pulled the shirt bottom past the massive width of my upper torso and down over my rock hard abs. 

He started laughing hysterically.  I hadn't looked in a mirror to see my own image, but I had put on so much mass, that his Medium t-shirt was about 2 sizes too small and the shirt looked absolutely painted on.

"Great!" I thought..."Mission accomplished."

I then grabbed an XL gym shirt I had been wearing to the gym as even the L they had at the gym shop was too tight for me.  I reached out and placed the neck hole over his head.  Brian helped by extending his arms upward and in an instant, I had basically let the shirt drop, easily passing his thin torso it was completely on him and so loose, it looked like a dress on him.

Now eagerly making the point to him just how massive our size difference was, I raised my arms and hit a double-biceps pose.   The balls of muscle in my biceps exploded up and outward into a beautiful, rounded peak and thick lower half.  The motion and hardness of my muscles immediately ripped the seams of his shirt to shreds and both sleeves were completely destroyed.

With that, I then turned my back to him and hit a most-muscular pose.  In a millisecond...the side seams also ripped all the way up to my armpits.  With two quick muscle poses, I had obliterated a shirt that had fit him quite nicely.  If he was hard as a rock before...his cock was now probably able to cut diamonds!

I now again put my hands beneath his armpits and easily lifted him off the counter and placed him back on the ground just inches in front of me.  With his arms down, the shirt sleeves, with no shoulders hoisting them up, slipped down past his elbows...only his pencil thin forearms and hands were now visible past the sleeves.  In addition, because of his relatively short torso, the bottom of the shirt passed his waist and were several inches down his lean thighs.

I had a funny and wry smile on my face as I peered slowly up from his tan, lean runner's legs, up to his petite waist, his thin torso, and then for the first time, noticed that his hair was a bit longer and flowing as it rested on his narrow shoulders.  As I peered at his face, it was so tan and frail and cute...BAM!

Holy SHIT Brian was HOT...AN ABSOLUTE 10!!!  How had I never realized how cute...almost pretty he was.  He was all man where it counted, but damn he was gorgeous...if he was a chick he could be a damn fitness model without a doubt.

I had to admit it hit me like a lightning bolt and I was immediately moist and wet! But is that why I was so attracted to him.  Had I always seen him like this and secretly always envisioned myself as the massive, athletic, muscle-bound bodybuilder???  I had to wonder that as my libido was absolutely off the charts at this moment and I was feeling an uncontrollable desire and lust to grasp him as tightly as ever and pleasure him like never before.

As I wrapped my arms around him, their bulk seemed to envelop him completely.  I felt his thin back and petite torso beneath them as I squeezed him tightly, letting his body melt into mine.  His head was buried in my hard but pillow sized pecs.  I kissed his flowing, long hair, his head so precious to me now.

His arms were basically trapped beneath my biceps but he was desperate to feel my supple skin atop my rock hard physique. Brian's hands felt my glutes, the sides where the muscle formed a perfect concave surface for his hands to enjoy!

And his gorgeous cock was as hard as diamonds.  The tip pressed firmly into my massive thigh and I swayed him back and forth slightly, letting the rosy mushroom feel the hardness of my quad as it brushed back and forth across it.

This motion, this total control again turned him on like I would have never believed and I had to stop moving his body back and forth as he was already starting to leak on the inside of the shirt I just adorned him with.  He must have been just as addicted to and erotically turned on by my massive body and overwhelming strength than I was.

Instead of finishing him off, I had the uncontrollable desire to really accentuate our strength and size disparity, knowing full well he truly desired it.
I quickly reached an arm under his knees and easily hoisted him in a cradle carry in front of me.  His doe eyes were filled with love and admiration as I began squatting up and down over and over and over again.  He felt so light.  I was able to perform rep after rep with ease...I could feel my quads filling up with oxygen giving blood and their size was growing with each accent.

I leaned my head down and he slightly raised his.  Our lips met.  The touch of his lips against mine felt as wonderful as ever and I sensed his arousal grow as I continued to perform my never ending squats.

But with the heat growing between us, I decided to try another maneuver.  I began curling him instead of squatting his body weight.  It was a bit more of a strain for me, but with a bit of a hip thrust, I was able to curl is lean runner's build time and time again.  And by now, he was really having a difficult time holding back his lust for me and my unbridled strength.  The long t-shirt was ever more becoming soiled with small bursts from his cock.  It was standing strait up and forming a tent like shape and of course the crest of the tepee was wet.

Finally, I wanted to try a move we had never once attempted.  I put Brian back down on his feet.  I lowered in front of him and had him lean slightly forward.  With one palm positioned under his chest, I grabbed the upper thigh of his left leg and with a burst, lifted and stood up.

To his and my surprise, my strength, his lightness and my athleticism all worked in unison.  And in an instant, I had lifted him skyward and hoisted him up above my head.  With my arms locked straight, the weight fell to my massive shoulders which could easily accommodate the pressure.  Brian looked down in shock and intense admiration...completely speechless as I held him at arm's length above my head. 

I smiled with a grin that went ear to ear as I walked him around the kitchen, performing several laps around the dinner table before I carefully walked to the living room and tossed him effortlessly onto the couch.

Like a cat, he rebounded in a flash and leapt into my arms, his lean legs wrapped around my torso and his thin arms around my broad and towering traps.  He attacked me with the love and erotic lust I'd never seen in him in our years together.  Our lips again met and we made out passionately as he felt the thickness of my torso and the power of my immense upper body.

He was so intense in his kisses and tongue wrestling, I could tell he was actually hyperventilating.  He was almost trance like in his drive and obsession and I was doing everything I could to slow the pace...but to no avail.  His hips and cock were thrusting into my steel-like abs and his head was being forced firmly into mine by his surprisingly strong neck.

Finally I had to push back.  I still wanted to show him a little more strength and so I placed my hands under his armpits and told him to release his legs from around me.  As he did, I was able to hold him out in front of me...airborne...like a rag doll.  The weight of Brian was heavy in this position, but the fact that I was able to hold him out, a foot or so off the ground was insane...And I knew I wanted to get strong enough to be able to hold him like that for a lot longer and with a lot less effort.

And so I put him down, his feet barely on the floor before I easily forced his back to the rug beneath and got on top of him.  My weight probably felt like 2 tons to him and he was pretty much squished beneath me as my quads clinched tightly against his sides.

He reached up and began rubbing his hands across my rounded, protruding abs and massive pecs.  And that's when I wanted to take him to the stratosphere.  I grabbed each of his wrists and easily maneuvered his palms upon my pecs.  With them curved against the surface, I began bouncing them.  Slowly at first...left, right...left, right...left right.  But then more violently. BANG...BANG...BAM...BAM!  I was flexing them both at the same time.  He had to push forcefully just to keep his palms against their surface as the explosions of power from my chest were so ferocious...BAM!  BAM!  BAM!

The intensity and lust and passion he felt in my unbelievable muscular size and power was too much and I felt a warm blast of cum on my back as his rock hard cock, just behind my glutes had a brief release.

"Hold on Honey." I whispered to him, "I need you to save yourself for me later."

"I know...I know babe...I'm trying...but I've never been so turned on in my life and I just can't control myself right now." He admitted.
"Me neither my little darling." I said back to him..."Me neither."

And knowing we were both getting to the point of ultimate heated lust for one another, I wanted to show him a bit more.

I grabbed his hands and forced his wrists together, having him interlock his fingers.  Then, I slowly pushed them away, over his head and against the floor.  With the strength of just one arm, I held his wrists firmly against the rug.

"Now, get your hands loose, so I can take you to wonderland my gorgeous little babe." I ordered.

His pretty eyes fluttered a bit and he questioned what he was supposed to do.
"It's simple." I repeated. "Just break free from my one arm grip and I'll finish you off properly my love."  I finished with a wry smile.

His eyes widened and I knew he now got it.  With a twist and a pull, he tried desperately to free his hands.  I could even see the small muscles in his arms flex with the effort.  They were lean and kind of cute I thought as my massive biceps and forearm dwarfed them both by comparison.  And as I saw him strain, a small vein exposed itself in his tan and small forehead while he grunted with his attempt.

I let him try again and again and again.  Purposely, I released my grip by probably half just to let him break free so we could both enjoy each other fully.  But I soon realized that even half effort was too much strength for him to overcome.

I started to laugh out loud.  I didn't mean to embarrass or demean him, I just couldn't believe that I was that much stronger than Brian.  Admittedly, I was almost giddy at how much more powerful I was compared to him.

With that, I did notice that he was trying from the effort and I finally decided to let my cute little partner off the hook.  I relaxed my grip by half again and finally, Brian was able to break his hands free.

"Good boy." I whispered in his ear as he almost fainted from the exhaustion.

"You're unbelievable Teresa." He said to me, "I just can hardly even breath around you any more...my heart almost stops beating when you enter the room and you are in my thoughts 100% of the time.  I'm yours Teresa...truly...wholly...all yours." He said back quietly with an admission of total release of himself to me.

To think, I thought at 125 pounds that I needed to be a frail, thin, feeble girl to get the attention of someone so cute and athletic as Brian when we first started dating.  Now...55 pounds of pure muscle and strength later, he is completely obsessed with me, thinking of me always...needing my existence in every minute of his life or he feels empty.  Not that I wanted that kind of control or obsession from him...but it was quite exhilarating to think that he had that much love for me.  That much respect and admiration for me. 

And I wanted it to continue...wanted it to flourish.  So I vowed then to expand our strength difference, to fill his well of love and lust for me and keep it full...make it even greater.

So I slowly lifted my strong hips, placed them over his stiff, sticky rod and lowered back down.  My pussy was so tight, it gripped his shaft tighter than a vice!  I used my vagina control to grasp and squeeze his member, methodically massaging it with each slow rise and fall upon him.

I watched with pleasure as his eyes slowly rolled back in his head with each successive repetition.
It's one thing to be stronger than your lover, larger...more muscular.  That can be done by hard work and effort.  But to be able to provide Brian this almost mind-numbing unconscious amount of pleasure sexually really made my heart lava hot.

My moisture was starting to gush inside me and lubricate the thick staff Brian provided.  For all of his cute and even thinning, lean features...this was not one of them.  His cock was magical as well and the feeling it shot through me as he continued to titillate my g-spot had my own eyes rolling in the back of my head.  My eyes closed now...and his as well, we simply let ourselves become overwhelmed by each other's provided gratification.

Brian had his hands firmly atop my quads as I methodically stroked his cock by rising up and down, continuing to grasp and slightly release his shaft with each piston like movement.  As I did, the gorgeous middle muscle in my quads flexed massively for him.  His hands felt the muscle body grow immensely with each down stroke and the motion of my vagina upon his rod and my quads beneath his palms sent his mind into to uncharted territory.

Lightning bolts of pure pleasure continually filled us both and as we continued to have these heightened levels of erotic sensation blast through us, we could hold back no more.  With one of my more forceful down strokes, Brian reached climax.  His tingling cock let out burst after burst of hot, liquid goo inside me.  The warmth feed the inferno inside us both and in an instant, I too released. 

Our love juices mixed together and we continued to fuck aggressively as the hot moisture grew ever more volumous inside.  My heart melted from the heat and surely his did too.  I slowed my thrusts more and more over the next minute until we had both fully released our love sauce.  His love rod still buried deep inside me, I leaned down and again met my lips to his.  A few pecs, a few tongue dances and I rested my ridged, athletic jaw against his tanned, precious skin.

We could easily fall asleep in this position as I knew we were both in an incredible state of Zen.  But I couldn't hold back and had to let him know...

So I moved my lips to his ear and whispered.  "This is only the beginning my little love...If you thought this was the apex of my being...just wait baby...cause I'm going to heighten your current state of admiration 10 fold if it's the last thing I ever do...I love you babe." I finished as I saw a massive smile come across his face...his eyes still closed, probably failing to imagine what pleasure lies in store...

Hit up my Patreon for many more chapters at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login