LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Getting bicep curled by an FBB

Started by Mscllvr21, October 19, 2025, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

This is one of my favorite feats of strength to experience. Here are the ladies that have been able to do it on me (I weigh 165-170 pounds):

Rene Campbell
Predator (from Canada)
Jennifer Kennedy
Ms Melissa
Goddess Nadia
Amy Muscle (from Prague)
Mackarel
Megan Abshire

Has anyone else experienced this?

Mscllvr21

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Musculoadicto1965

I've experienced this kind feat of strength with:

Ripped Princess
Micaela Viscido
The Queen Mirage
Mackerel Woman
Ms Melissa

glucca1989

i've experienced it with a lot of the women you mentioned (rene, melissa, kennedy, absire, jana, mirage) - to that list add alina popa and brigita brezovac back in the day, lora ottenad, tara silzer, and for sure amber deluca

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i've experienced it with a lot of the women you mentioned (rene, melissa, kennedy, absire, jana, mirage) - to that list add alina popa and brigita brezovac back in the day, lora ottenad, tara silzer, and for sure amber deluca

I didn't know Brigita did lift and carry. She said she didn't when I saw her

DCReviews

Years ago I had a session with Colette Guimond when she was at her peak I was amazed at how dense and thick her pecs were and her biceps. We did a lifting car session where she did multiple lifts, including bicep curling, bench pressing and doing push-ups with me on her back with ease, etc   

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Years ago I had a session with Colette Guimond when she was at her peak I was amazed at how dense and thick her pecs were and her biceps. We did a lifting car session where she did multiple lifts, including bicep curling, bench pressing and doing push-ups with me on her back with ease, etc

Lol no lifting or cars, just me. Mistake above.

glucca1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i've experienced it with a lot of the women you mentioned (rene, melissa, kennedy, absire, jana, mirage) - to that list add alina popa and brigita brezovac back in the day, lora ottenad, tara silzer, and for sure amber deluca

I didn't know Brigita did lift and carry. She said she didn't when I saw her

She did with me - what can i say? :)

Tiberius

A lot of people don't realise how strong FBBs truly are.

Having to session for mutiple hours a day on a tour means the women have to pace themselves.

I haven't been curled yet though I probably could have asked for it. But Fabi had me hunched over and was finishing me off. When I came she squeezed me hard so no cum would ooze out. Then she grabbed me by my ankels lifting me up about shoulder high. As my hands were moving on the floor and her feet and legs she pinned the palm of my hands under her feet with both our weights holding me in place. With my body arched slightly towards her cum dripped all over me. She must have held me like that for several minutes occasionally shaking me up and down. Incredible strentgh.

chemdude01

I've had a few do this with me as well (~75 kg) including LoraO, Eckobelle, MariaW, MusclebeautyX, other UTRs as well I can't mention here.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i've experienced it with a lot of the women you mentioned (rene, melissa, kennedy, absire, jana, mirage) - to that list add alina popa and brigita brezovac back in the day, lora ottenad, tara silzer, and for sure amber deluca

I didn't know Brigita did lift and carry. She said she didn't when I saw her

She did with me - what can i say? :)

How much did you weigh?

glucca1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i've experienced it with a lot of the women you mentioned (rene, melissa, kennedy, absire, jana, mirage) - to that list add alina popa and brigita brezovac back in the day, lora ottenad, tara silzer, and for sure amber deluca

I didn't know Brigita did lift and carry. She said she didn't when I saw her

She did with me - what can i say? :)

How much did you weigh?

it was a long time ago - probably 160lbs

lanky

yup
dolly pretty much curled my 78kg body
she is very strong

2ndHoodman

Truly impressive. I've never experienced it at nearly 100 kg

Franalaa

Roxx from Sydney did this to me and she curled me so easily and so high up, she basically threw me up and i weigh around 60kgs

Tiberius

I think ppl don't realise how strong fbbs are. Most men train in a way that primarily increases the plasma around a muscle. Steroids primarily affect the muscle fiber itself. A 175 lbs Fbb is going to be way stronger than men several pounds heavier than her.