⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected

Started by sevenpeight, November 22, 2010, 12:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Very hot and well written!  :bravo:  How tall are they both in the final scene? I want to imagine the comparison!  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight

Double Date
by sevenpeight
_________________________

Sarah's left hand slammed James' head into the table with a loud bang, making Grace and Simon jump. Sarah didn't even pause from the chicken she was shovelling into her mouth with her right hand. Her vascular left hand with its thick fingers ending in incongruously beautiful manicured nails held James in place. 'Shouldn't joke about wearing the pants in the relationship,' Sarah said around her chicken breast, bits of spittle escaping the edges of her mouth. 'Just forces me to prove it's not true.'

The other couple squirmed uneasily across the table as James tried to summon a brave smile. Grace looked at Sarah's powerful muscular arm, driving her date's head into the timber tabletop. The whole thing had been weird from the start, the bodybuilder swaggering in, her enormously built shoulders swaying, threatening to demolish anything that got in the way. But the sudden brutality was a special level of bizarre.

Sarah eventually let James up with as much ceremony as he'd been put down. She finished her mains and let go of his head to pull his plate over and finish that too. He'd barely had a few bites. Sarah focused on the protein while the others carried on an awkward conversation until she was done. 'Right', she said belching. 'We going babe?' James agreed quickly and waved goodbye to the others.

Grace and Simon's eyes stayed glued to the odd couple, him tall and slim, her shorter and as wide as he was tall. Simon nearly choked on his salmon as Sarah grabbed James' ass on the way through the door. It was less a playful tap and more like a lioness ensuring its prey didn't harbour any ideas about getting away.

'What the hell...' said Grace. Simon shook his head in disbelief.
'You were his friend at school,' she said. 'Did you see this coming?'
He looked at her incredulously. 'Did I see the shy quiet dork dating a female bodybuilder who would eat this body mass for lunch? No Gracie. I did not see that coming.'
'He better have some food in the fridge for when she gets hungry later', she said, 'otherwise I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes...'
Simon shook his head.

***

'Fuck I love owning you in public', said Sarah, slipping to the drivers' seat of James' truck. She revved the engine as he buckled in on the other side.

It had been less than a month, but she'd already taken over his life and his things. He'd shifted his work hours around her gym routine to ensure she was well-fed and taken care of. And he'd taken on extra duties to pay for the huge amount of food and 'supplements' she needed to stay in 'God Mode' as she called it.

They screeched out of the car park, cutting off traffic and heading into the middle lane at an unsafe speed. James held his breath. The first introduction to his friends and family had been as humiliating as he could have imagined. More maybe, but it had all taken on a certain inevitability. It was almost calming to feel like everything happened as a matter of fate. Fate driven the massive, muscle-fuelled She Animal that he was beholden to.

'What's the matter little man', she said, slamming her ripped forearm into his throat, 'don't you enjoy being owned?!' She stepped on the accelerator even harder. James' eyes widened in panic. 'Of course!' he croaked. 'I'm just overwhelmed by your power'.
'Goddess...' she prompted, further pushing on his throat with her sickeningly muscular forearm, veins slithering around like cut snakes as the space they'd occupied between her bones and his jugular disappeared.
'Goddess!' he repeated in the loudest whisper he could muster.

They screeched to a halt outside his apartment and she let him go. He gasped for air as she swung down from the cab. 'I am so fuckin' horny after watching your school buddies squirm in the face of my power.,' Sarah declared. She walked with her legs slightly bowed, like she had a boner. Given the girth of her clit, she almost did.

sevenpeight

James stripped quickly and clambered into the harnesses jerry-rigged from his living room ceiling. His taught hairless body was covered in a sheen triggered by equal parts awe and arousal. Sarah kicked her boots off, releasing her monster calves. 17 inches round, they simultaneously flared and hardened at their newfound freedom. She peeled the denim booty shorts from her chiselled and striated glutes.

Her sex quickened at the sight of James hanging from the ceiling, and at the scent of him. He was quivering, but the smell of fear and lust rose from him like steam. She caught her breath as she inserted a long black feel-doe into her tight wet womanhood. Her sex fluttered around it and threatened to crush the strapless strap-on with muscles that could overpower a hydraulic car lift. Sarah shaped the walls of muscle to hold the feel-doe perfectly in place, veins pulsing with the immense power being held in check. Sarah's clitoris raged above the silicone cock, creating a two-headed menace befitting the sex-charged mutant muscle goddess she was.

Sarah sauntered closer, lats flared, thick meaty arms akimbo. Soon she was upon him. 'Ready?' she whispered, barely managing her excitement, pulling her sharp hip blades back slightly. James nodded, eyes wide and mouth agape. He fought every inborn instinct to stop his sphincter from puckering. She'd spent a month training him to take her. 'I don't want to rip you up like the last one' she had said. 'One'. He was pretty sure she'd said 'one', and not 'ones'.

Every diamond-hard muscle in the Sarah's ripped body bunched for action and then lengthened as she thrust into James. A furious network of veins exploded across their surface. James' already wide eyes went agog. A trickle of saliva dribbled out of his slack jaw.

With her silicone cock buried up to the hilt in James, Sarah stood still a moment - as still as she was capable of standing - every muscle heaving, fibres twitching. She threw her head back in an animal roar and exploded into an insane most-muscular pose.

James' fought to maintain consciousness as his brain tried to shut down, overwhelmed by the inhuman muscular beast Sarah had shaped herself into. Her torso encroaching every last millimetre of his vision. She willed her she-cock to respond as the rest of her body had. It responded by thickening and lengthening, new veins spreading along its surface as it thrust forward from her hood. As it extended, it massaged and stroked James' perineum from back front, causing him to gasp and finally blow his load and slip into unconsciousness.

Sarah came in turn, bucking and spraying her load all over James, herself and the room.

Jeremy Lightning

Incredible! I loved each and every sentence, so much description of Sarah's incredibly hard, muscular, strong body and James' lust for it, and of course the way she took him, made him hers, that was a very hot scene to read! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

M7

So dildos are not a fantasy of mine by any means, but lines like,"Sarah stood still a moment - as still as she was capable of standing - every muscle heaving, fibres twitching. She threw her head back in an animal roar and exploded into an insane most-muscular pose.", are really hot! Nice writing as usual sevenpeight. K+++

sevenpeight


Her Muscular Jaw
by sevenpeight
_____________________________


Simone moaned, but it was more like a deep rumbling growl. 'Go on, she said, touch it...'.

Greg's hand reached out gingerly.

'Here,' she said, indicating with a long, black painted and sharp-pointed nail. Her long black hair fell in a straight waterfall down her back.

Greg's hand finally found the soft thin skin stretched tight over the hard thick muscle. His relatively effeminate hands, used to tickling the ivories or tapping across a computer keyboard had no chance of encircling the enormous 28" biceps flexed in front of him.

'Now you want to see something really impressive?' cooed Simone.

Greg gulped. He thought he was seeing something really impressive.

'Watch my other arm,' said Simone, bringing a second monstrous limb up into a landscape of dense rocky peaks and deep yawning crevices.

Greg's breathing became ragged as he watched the pale skin sliding over the mighty girl-beef.

'I'm going to make that big vein over the left head of my biceps ... throb...' She said the last word throatily, lewdly. Her biceps twitched. The vein, as thick as a cock, began throbbing.

Greg moaned and swooned. He woke up some time later in his bed. As he propped himself up on his elbows, Simone's chiselled face filled his entire visual field.

She grinned predatorily. 'Now...' she purred, 'look at my face.'  Spreading up Simone's broad forehead, a jagged set of forked veins began pulsing slowly. 'And now fast...' she said, the predatory grin growing still wider. The pulsing quickened. Greg's eyes widened.

Simone's large, calloused hand descended on Greg's collarbone, using it to balance her immense bulk briefly. The bone creaked alarmingly. Her other hand grasped his his jeans and ripped them off like so much tissue paper.

Greg's member burst forth, and Simone inspected it. 'Good' she said simply, and lowered her dripping snatch on to his shaft, swallowing it whole. She began pumping slowly, piston-like.

'Have you seen how a top bodybuilder can cause her abs or pecs to ripple like the muscle was a taut sheet of water?' She asked, continuing the slow, controlled rhythm of their sex. She continued without waiting for an answer that Greg was in any case incapable in that moment of producing. 'I can ripple any set of muscles like that.' The silence that followed was like a heavy thing weighing on the whole room.

'Watch' said Simone.

Suddenly two fingers of muscle popped into sharp relief. One either side of her abs. Obliques, deep set and raised in clear distinction from their taught surroundings. Then another pair popped into being directly above the first. Suddenly a rapid-fire progression of thick stuffed muscle sausages erupted up Simone's sides.

Her face was set in concentration, but otherwise there was no intimation of effort.

Simone relaxed the pose and the fingers of muscle slowly melted back into her taught sides. She snorted and the hard obliques slammed back into place all at the same time, and then rippled from top to bottom and back up to the jutting ledge were her lats began.

Simone paused. A few seconds stretched into an eternity as the anticipation grew like a lump in the couples' loins.

Simone calmly unfolded her lats, like some  fallen angel spreading its menacing wings. The miles-wide wings rippled like an oriental fan being fluttered back and forth.

The striations migrated smoothly from the lats to her insanely ripped triceps and up over her granite shoulders. Deep creviced striations rumbled like faults in tectonic plates being crushed into place.  They converged like tidal waves crashing together as the slabs of Simone's prime cut pecs smashed into each other noisily.

She smiled the most innocent, girl-next-door smile imaginable. The incongruity of that smile nestled in acres of hideously striated vascular she-beef was unsurpassed.

Simone squeezed her shredded pecs together still harder. The sweat between them was pushed like toothpaste out of a tube, cascading over her cleavage in rivulets that flowed across the creased musculature of her front.

And the waves of muscle didn't stop there, travelling up her chest to her bull neck, the tubular veins there running riot as Simone flexed.

Simone breathed in and then intoned throatily, 'Next level time baby'.

Greg wanted to cum. Sensing the pressure build inside her, the manhood twitching like a snake hooked up to an electrode, Simone clamped her vagina shut like a bear trap. Greg's mouth opened wide in a silent scream, his eyes almost popping out of his head.

'You will do as I say', intoned Simone quietly, the simplicity and unstated threat settling over the trapped man like a concrete slab pressing inexorably down.

Greg's member began to shrivel inside her.  Simone smiled. She'd made her point. She released the vice and, with whiplash speed, altered her muscle settings from pain to pleasure. She fluttered her vaginal muscles, slick she-cum coating Greg's quickly recovering cock. Then she snapped her pussy to attention, ridges forming up and down her love tunnel and massaging Greg's manhood like rolling swells on a calm ocean. Soon he was rock hard inside her again. "Ribbed for your pleasure" Simone laughed, stroking him off with her striated vaginal walls, labia opening and closing around the base of his shaft rhythmically.

"Now it's time for that grand finale I promised," she said rearing back to her full erect height. She sat towering over him, her lats spread to their awesome max.

Then Simone began incrementally increasing the tempo of their sex, her hyper-developed hamstrings, quads and glutes contracting and extending with perfect precision. Her incredible core holding her in perfect poise. Simultaneously, she slowly flexed every muscle in her body to maximum definition. The change was an inexorable progression from a hypertrophied female bodybuilding goddess to a hideously vascular, grotesquely shredded post-human. Musculature covered every millimetre of her vast body. Hulking thighs swallowed all signs of his torso, following the gargantuan sweeps lead up to extensive cobblestone  abs, a ribbon of stuffed sausage obliques, armoured pectoral plates — thick and juicy, gravity-defying shoulders so developed that they seemed to perch precariously despite the expansive shelf of her jutting torso that supported them, neck-swallowing monstrous traps, up to a muscular jaw and that stunning face.

The tempo of her thrusts was now hectic. Her concrete hamstrings smashed down again and again, threatening to pulverise Greg's overmatched pelvis if Simone lost concentration for even a microsecond and failed to contain the speed and strength with which her record-shattering mass bore down on the man.

But Greg's eyes were glued to Simone's face. She clenched her massive, chiselled jawline. striations rippled across her terrifying mandible in a display of her brutal strength. No part of her was unaffected by the unholy hypertrophied shredded muscle that she'd cultivated through her excruciating workout regime.

Set in acres of calcified bone, her plump lips broke into the grin of a wolf about to loose itself on its hapless prey. Greg cried out in ecstasy, eyes rolling back in his head. Simone came, holding Greg's cock tight inside her and vibrating her inner vaginal walls in a frenzy. She unleashed a roar like thunder rolling through a canyon and leaned forward in a most-muscular pose that obliterated the last semblance of humanity left in that incredible frame. Her enormous lats, traps and arms swallowed up all the space around her and transformed her into a pure beast of insane muscular glory. She roared again, rattling the concrete around them, unleashing a torrent of cum. Greg lost consciousness.

The jagged forked veins in Simone's forehead throbbed ominously, the vessels still bloated, the pulse slowly subsiding.

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome, I have always loved stories with intricate muscular description, the freakier, the better, and this was short but full of that kind of description that I have always loved! And you went so freaky, not sparing even her face from that level of definition. Her jawline rippling with striations, veins flowing from her tree trunk neck up to her forehead. That was so hot to read, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

mrshhh

So amazing!  I knew I'd love it the moment I read the title, and it didn't disappoint.  Intense, extreme, and incredibly visual.  It's rare to get that rush of excitement that a story that goes further than you're expecting provides.  Please say you'll consider exploring this character further!

sevenpeight

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Jeremy, you're always very kind. Mr Shhh, amazing to have a legend comment on my work.  I'm going to move on to something new next, but I might come back to Simone since you've asked!

sevenpeight

Short one, hope you like...

Unsubtle
by sevenpeight
__________________________________

I thought I'd been subtle ogling the built goddess in the gym. There were only a few of us there late at night, but I'd picked a position that let me look at her in a mirror while seeming to focus on my weights.

After she left, I settled into my routine properly. I was trying to keep to form and push myself on the weight I was lifting so I was pretty engrossed when I suddenly felt a presence. A moment later my nostrils were flooded by the thick musky smell of sweat drying after a gruelling workout. I slowly looked around to find the behemoth I'd been admiring, standing over me.

"Good form," she rumbled. Her voice was a full octave deeper than mine. "Cute starter weights" she grinned, pearly perfect teeth glimmered at me indicating that the dig was good natured.

"Thanks" I croaked back, attempting a smile.

She walked around to face me, her jock girl swagger exaggerated by the need to juggle the positioning of her gargantuan quads.

"Want some coaching from a real pro?" She asked staring at me hard. "Definitely," I heard myself say out of discomfort at the thought of displeasing her. I wouldn't mind being close to her, but I would have been happy just looking from a distance. Now I'd have to control myself up close.

"Good." That dazzling smile again. "Come with me."

I quickly wiped down the bench, racked the weights and scrambled after her.

She shoved open the door to the men's room and swaggered in. I scurried in, confused. The one guy in there quickly got his shoes on and hightailed it out.

The bodybuilder locked the door and turned to look at me. "Take it off," she rumbled after a moment.

"Uh... What?" I asked, I little confused.

"Take it all off," she said. "I always assess the physical and mental state of my clients before we start training.

"Here and now?" I offered a smile...

"Off. Now!" She boomed. I quickly took my clothes of and stood in front of her, my penis rapidly returning to a flaccid state as fear and discomfort took over.

She looked me up and down slowly. Then she peeled her sweatshirt and top off, revealing gargantuan 18" biceps throbbing with mad veins; a 10pack barrel midsection lined on each side by sickeningly striated obliques.

My hard-on was instantly back and raging harder than ever before.

"Hmmm..." it was somewhere between a lion roaring and thunder rumbling.

"Come here and take my pants off."

I complied hesitantly, having to tug and pull to get them over her tremendous bowling-ball glutes. I rubbed my hands over them and she flexed, turning them into craggy boulders of granite-hard musculature. I pulled her pants down past the formidable outcroppings of her massive quads. Her vanishingly small g-string came with them.

I held them on the ground to let her step out of them and rapidly found myself stumbling backwards as the behemoth moved forward with alarming speed. Before I had a chance to gain my bearings I was pinned between her 33" quads.

A vascular, calloused hand reached down and gripped my chin and pulled me painfully up. I found myself face to face with her dripping shaved pussy and ramrod thick clit was was pointing at me and throbbing like a pornstar's big cock. It would have been at least 2" longer than my 8 and a good inch thicker. The hand / vice closed in on my cheeks painfully, forcing me to open my mouth, and she quickly thrust her she-cock in. Not wanting the vice to return, I quickly took up my role, eagerly licking and sucking that cliticock, chewing on it gently and shoving it as far down me as I could - or as far as I thought I could before the hand came down on the back of my head and shoved me forward, impaling my face on that steel-hard smoulderingly hot and dripping she-cock. She groaned and thrust, banging my head repeatedly against the locker room wall, before bellowing her climax and spraying her girl jizz all over my face leaving me a dirty mess.

I looked up in her as she pulled herself out of me, shuddering a little. "I'm going to have fun training you little man" she said through a grin that had turned from friendly to predatory.

Suddenly she burst forward into a crab pose, pecs exploding into twin mounds of Grade A shredded she-beef, looking for all the world like an anatomy chart. Her face was inches from mine, her hot breath hitting me like a predatory about to rip open its prey's jugular. Over 250 pounds of muscle quivered in front of me, filling my entire vision. A thick vein pulsed in the middle of her crazily grinning head. I exploded my load coating her, the floor and. my legs.

"Lick it off" she ordered... I was instantly hard again.



Jeremy Lightning

Wow, another great short from you, I can't believe your karma is so down, because seemingly every story I see from you is fantastic! Great description, great action. I love how your girls are so aggressive, and of course, I'm a fan of huge clits, clits that actually outsize and overpower male's cocks. So yeah, even if this was shorter, it was still full of stuff that I absolutely loved! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sevenpeight

Thanks JL, I don't often have time to write and a few months ago I was naughty and downloaded a bunch of vids in a row without reciprocating (my upload speeds are pitiful). So my karma got nixed. Fair enough. Lesson learned. Hope some more posts will let me regain some karma soon :)

mrshhh

You packed some fantastic writing into a short but sweet package.  Great to see a new story from you.  I love the tone and attitude,

M7

Great read! Always nice to see something new from you sevenpeight. K+++ Other than the extreme clit growth, I loved everything about this story. Please continue!

sevenpeight

Thanks for the feedback everyone. And the karma!

I was going to leave this one as a short piece. But given some of the serious names prompting me along, I figured I should keep it going.

Apologies in advance for any typos. I noticed some in the last installment. But rather than lose another day or more proofing, I thought I'd get it in front of you. M7 - more clit-focus I'm afraid. I've got an idea for a story that doesn't have it. Stay tuned.

====

Break

I lay in the valley between two monumental limbs which bulged with unimaginable power. I'd been giving my goddess head for 2 or 3 minutes. The effect on her hyper-charged libido was electric. Her bulbous clit head throbbed against the back of my throat as my tongue ran up and down her pulsing shaft. I was soaked from the chin down in her pre-cum.

She moaned and the twin peaks of her mountainous quads loomed alarmingly in on my skull. The pressure I felt was only a fraction of her momentous power, but the inexorable closing of that unparalleled musculature threatened to cave my cranium like a rotten sparrow egg. I screamed in abject terror, the vibrations stimulating my goddess' already ramrod-erect she-cock and my palpable fear driving her to her final climax. Her climax came with a sharp but brief increase in pressure which left me with black spots swimming in front of my eyes and a ringing in my ears. Only a second longer and I wouldn't have recovered.

My goddess lay with her eyes half-lidded. Her immense mass consuming the king size bed that was barely visible beneath her vast bulk. Each mammoth wing of her lats carried more muscle than a grown man. A giant hand lazily wanked her still half-erect clit. After I caught my breath, assuming she wanted more pleasure, I moved to enter her.

I was suddenly hoisted into the air, looking down at my goddess' bewildered face. 'What are you doing?' she boomed. I stammered that I thought she'd wanted... my voice a croak strangled by her vice-like grip on my neck. Suddenly she started laughing, a deep rumble like thunder rolling over the night.

She stood up and lifted me with her without the slightest strain. I dangled at the end of her magnificent arm, big bulging triceps hanging like slabs of prime steak, crazy veins throbbing across every inch of her—from her great chiselled jaw to her re-energised clit-cock. She moved me slowly closer to her face, like a limp little rag doll, till I could feel the heat radiating from her supercharged metabolism—her hot carnivorous breath washing over me.

She cocked her head slightly. 'Do I look like a receiver?' she boomed. I looked at her uncomprehendingly. 'My hand fits around your whole neck,' she pointed out matter-of-factly. 'I could snap the vertebrae in your neck like kindling. I could collapse your windpipe. I could reduce you to less than nothing—to a bloody mess of pulp. The power... is...' she breathed in deeply and her hot breath washed over me '... intoxicating.' Her eyes bored into me. 'Do you think I'm a taker?'

My heart was racing a million miles an minute. The blood was thumping behind my eyeballs. I couldn't think straight.

My goddess held me back out at arm's length, her forearms writhing with power as she did, muscles solidifying into granite as her elbow locked in place. Her other hand reached down to grab her monster cock. 'I'm not a giver. I'm a taker,' she smiled predatorily.

My heart jumped into my throat.

My goddess threw back her head and laughed.

'Don't worry,' she rumbled. 'You're lucky. You're not my first. I've learned that I can't just take you with this—' she waved her anaconda around '—I stick this in you, I'll rip you like tissue paper...'

She dropped me on the bed and dropped on to all fours, completely eclipsing me with her bulging, rippling, twitching muscles.

We were locked in a silent exchange. I bathed in her overwhelming power and unwavering dominance, like the radiance of the sun. She drank my fear and submission like sweet nectar.

My breath caught as she reached past me into her bedside table, a shoulder larger than my head bunching into a rocky terrain of muscle fibres, limbs exploding with raw power, striations and bulges in her triceps shifting, growing, solidifying and rippling mesmerisingly.

Suddenly my goddess reared up to her fearsome full height and I breathed again — only then realising how long I'd held by breath. In her hand has a small red dildo fixed into a thick black leather harness. The dildo looked small in her hand, I reminded myself. Her hand would easily swallow mine in its vast spread.

My goddess strapped her toy on, the little red cock hard rigidly perched above her much larger she-cock, its smooth, still, glistening surface contrasted to the curved, throbbing surface of her clit-cock, squirming with finger-thick veins.

'Turn over' she ordered.