Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected

Started by sevenpeight, November 22, 2010, 12:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenpeight

Part 2: Negotiation

Before long, Zara had the VP position she wanted, and she was heading some of the company's most strategic negotiations.

Mostly she got what she wanted through normal negotiating techniques. But sometimes she had to flex some muscle. A particular deal with a software development business marked the zenith of her hard bargaining.

The software company was small, and sent its CEO to negotiate. But despite the mismatch in the two companies' sizes, the software company's CEO knew his software was strategically important. And despite the mismatch in his size and Zara's he was playing hard ball. Zara had started out nice, offering more than fair price for the software. But the man's intransigence was started to grate.

'Gene,' she said, taking off her jacket to reveal a sleeveless blouse that left her massive arms free, 'We've got to get a landing on this. And I frankly don't know what it is you want that we haven't offered.'
Gene's eyes bugged out of his head. He could tell before her disrobing that she was large and fit, but he'd never seen such enormous, defined muscle before. He found himself aroused.

Before that point Gene had been arrogant in the negotiation. Like many nerds, when he had found power and wealth, he'd used it as a bully – mistreating others as he felt he'd been mistreated early in life due to his diminutive size, his poor eyesight, bad skin, atrocious fashion sense. After Zara exposed her full power, he went beyond arrogance, straight into stupidity. He decided he wanted to know what it was like to be with an amazon. And his technique, socially inept as any move he'd made up to that point, was to stall until she needed dinner.

To fuel her significant body, Zara ate often, and consumed high intakes of protein. She'd been denied her usual meals by this negotiation and her mood was foul. When Gene magnanimously offered to buy her dinner late that night, with the negotiation dragging on, it struck her that he had ideas other than closing the deal on his mind.

Unable to focus on that challenge, Zara agreed to dine with Gene. He ordered a complicated dish that exposed more of his plate than it covered. She ordered steak - blue. She hungrily tore into her meal, and then ordered a second before Gene was done playing with his bits of vegetable. Having sated her hunger, Zara appraised her companion. It didn't take her long to decide what had to be done. But she wouldn't make it easy for him either. She sat in her chair, looking at Gene menacingly, waiting for him to make the inevitably clumsy move. And as she knew it would, it came.

'I have a suite in the Shangri-La,' he offered boldly, puffing himself up as much as he could. 'We could... finalise negotiations there?'

The way he lingered on his words sent a shiver up Zara's spine. She felt like biting his head right off his neck, grinding it to paste with her powerful jaws and spitting him out. But she contained herself, answering him evenly. 'Let's go' was all she could trust herself to say.


sevenpeight

Part 3: Domination.

The suite was impressive. Gene disappeared into the bathroom and came out in a hotel robe.
'Hope you don't mind,' he offered, 'so late, I thought I'd just take the edge of these negotiations'. He forced a half-laugh.
Zara was over him in a flash, swift, long strides leading her to pounce on him before he could react. With him in hotel slippers and her in imposing 6 inch platform heels, she towered over him. Since she'd built her body into a powerhouse of muscle, she'd discovered how to be aggressive to get what she wanted. But until this point, she'd never been violent. There was just something about this insipid, self-involved, arrogant little man that pushed her over the edge.

She quickly took off her jacket, freeing her massive pythons. 'I'm married, you little freak!' she spit in his face.
'So am I!' Gene squeaked back. How he thought that answer would help him is a mystery, but it unleashed Zara's fury.

She coiled her left hand back and thundered it down on his face, the diamond of her engagement ring gashing open his cheek. Breathing heavily now, as Gene cried out in pain, Zara gently took his glasses from his face and grasping them in her fist, crushed them into so much dust, dropping them to the floor.

Her right hand had been pinning his shoulder to the wall, and now she closed it around his neck, swallowing it completely in her giant fist. She simultaneously squeezed his neck and hoisted him into the air until he was eye-to-eye with her.

'I would never consider bedding you, you filthy little maggot,' she hissed in her face. 'Look at you!'
She ripped his robe off to expose a skinny underfed and pale body with no definition at all. To her surprise, he was wearing a male g-string. Had it not been for her disgust, she would have found it funny.

She had no more time to waste on him. 'You will give me the software,' she said, ramming her iron fist into his side and breaking three ribs. Gene cried out in pain, and accepted her demand.
'You will give it to me for free.' She let go his neck and caught him by the armpits. Her long dark-painted nails closed in on his chest and back, squeezing inexorably inward as his bones creaked their protest and he howled in pain. Zara's hot breath enveloped him as he screamed his consent to her terms.

Zara was a little frightened by how much she had enjoyed making Gene succumb. Her muscles were pumped to their maximum. Her veins strained against her skin, pulsing with her hot blood. Her clitoris throbbed with excitement. She threw on her jacket and quickly left.

sevenpeight

This follows my previous stories: Wife & Worker

Winner

Part 1: Adjustment

Zara and Paul were out for dinner. The restaurant was impressive. Her arms more so. She wore a halter-neck dress that emphasised her overdeveloped shoulders and hyper-pumped biceps. The other diners snuck looks and waiters stared openly.

'Baby,' said Zara sweetly, slowly.
'Yes beautiful,' Paul answered dutifully.
'I'm earning a lot of money now. More than we used to make combined a couple of years ago'.
'I'm so proud of you Zara' Paul chimed in. And he truly was.
'Well, I was thinking' Zara continued, 'there's no need for you to work anymore. If you're free from work, I know you'll make an even more wonderful home for both of us.'

It came as a shock to Paul. 'But babe,' he replied, 'I enjoy my work. Even if we don't need the cash –' He was aware he'd started to whine, but he couldn't help himself.

Zara's hand came down loudly on the table, causing glasses to jump and the restaurant to collectively crane around in curiosity. 'Paul, don't argue with me.'
'Yes Zara,' he whispered.
'See baby,' she responded, smiling, 'it's better when you do what I tell you to do.'

She was beginning to feel lusty. When the waiter brought the dessert menu, she shooed it away and told him to get the bill. She paid it quickly and led Paul back to the car.

Back at home, they'd barely entered when Zara grabbed Paul by his arse and lifted him off the floor, kissing him hungrily. Paul had been quietly fuming since being told to quit his job. But he couldn't resist his wife. Her sexuality was overpowering, and her musculature brooked no argument.

She lifted him further, putting his manhood in her mouth, taking him completely inside and quickly finishing him with her tongue. Lowering him back down she squeezed his mouth open in one hand, placed her open mouth over his. With a force as powerful as his excited ejaculation moments before,  she blew his load back into his waiting orifice. He nearly gagged at the hot sour filth pouring into him, but Zara forced it down him, her thick, unrelenting tongue stopping any backwash.

sevenpeight

Part 2: Marriage renewed

Paul was ready for his Mistress. He had her dinner on the table, and he was showered and clean, from head to toe. He stood near the door naked but for an apron, ready to serve in any way Zara desired.

It had taken Paul a while to adjust to their new life, but Zara was strict and unrepentant. Eventually he came to embrace his new station in life, and to appreciate the gift of serving his Mistress.

Zara walked in the door at 7pm. Paul had been standing ready for only an hour. He was inwardly relieved that she hand't brought any houseguests home. He still found that part of life hard. Sometimes his Mistress pushed him aside and had her way with a guest. It was particularly humiliating when it was a male guest. But even being pushed aside was preferable to some of the times Mistress had made him participate.

But tonight it was just Zara. She had on polished stainless steel platform stilettos, towering over his barefoot form. She dumped her coat and bag and continued into the house an indecently short skirt that struggled to contain a fraction of her insane quadriceps and bulky hamstring, and a blouse with a sheer top through which her rippling pectorals could be clearly seen. The top was sleeveless of course, her hypertrophied arms hanging loosely, but at a 45º angle, pushed out by her over-developed lats.

Paul quickly scooped up the things she'd discarded, put them away and then hurried after her into the dining room, achingly stiff in the presence of his Mistress. She ate dinner while he served. They had a pleasant conversation while she ate — one that any married couple might have about their respective days. When Zara had finished, she grabbed Paul around the waist and pulled him close to her. His erection became even harder than he thought possible.

'Do you know what day is today baby?' asked Zara
'Yes Mistress, of course. Our anniversary,' answered Paul, 'I have a present for you Mistress.'
'Awww, how sweet' Zara said.

Paul fished a box out of an apron pocket. It was a blue sapphire ring. Expensive, fashionably gaudy, a little unimaginative. Given his track record, he'd done well.

sevenpeight

Part 3: The Way Things Will Be

'I've got something for you too Pauly,' cooed Zara.
His Mistress was generous when she wanted to be, and Paul was excited. Zara led him up the bedroom by the hand. His excited cock bouncing wildly as he trotted along to keep up with her long strides.

Zara turned and looked at Paul as though seeing him for the first time that night. 'You don't need this,' she observed, gripping the top of his apron and pulling, her powerful arms tearing the apron-strings asunder. She went to the dresser and pulled out a gift box. It was immaculately wrapped; black glossy paper and gold ribbon an bow.

Paul carefully unwrapped it while Zara looked on. He took the lid of the box off slowly, savouring the anticipation. And then he froze. Inside, nestled in gold tissue paper, was a glistening, black, rubberised strap-on dildo and a shiny black leather harness.

A whimper escaped Paul. 'I'll be gentle,' reassured Zara, 'at first...' She smiled a predatory smile. 'Come undress your Mistress.'

Despite Paul's trepidation at the big black she-cock his Mistress wanted to violate him with, he was soon  dripping precum from the stimulation of undressing her. Her monstrous frame dwarfing him has his seeming small hands roamed over her vast landscape of rocky, striated, muscle. He was barely done removing her thong before she spun him around, shoving his head on to the mattress. He yelped in surprise and Zara growled with desire.

'Stay', she commanded as she turned to her new cock and harness. The dildo had a vibrator on the end which Zara inserted inside herself, grunting with pleasure. She stood, towering over Paul, with her shiny black cock proudly before her. Paul could see his Mistress in the mirror over their bed, her foreboding form dominating the room. To Zara's delight, she realised that the harness was superfluous. Her hypertrophied vagina clamped down on the vibrator, as the vibrator's underwhelming engine struggled to do its job under the terrible pressures her womanhood exerted on the mere mechanical device. Zara panted, restraining her muscles from bearing down on the overmatched device with her full strength, knowing she'd crush her new toy before she could use it to mount her husband. She wanted him to enjoy his anniversary present after all.

Zara pushed the head of her cock into Paul's waiting backside. He shuddered but knew better than to resist. Her mighty arms bore down on the small of his back, might pillars of muscle holding him in place while her shredded hips slowly, deliberately drove her she-cock deeper and deeper into his rectum.

With mirrors on every wall, Paul could see his Mistress reflected back at him from every angle. He could see the tiny rock-hard, fists of shredded beef that made up her incredibly striated flutes, bunched into angry balls of muscle as she thrust into him. He could see her insane proportions, bent over him like a bull mounting a man. He shuddered as her cock drove further and further inside him. All his concentration was on his sphincter, which wanted to do nothing more than to pucker up as tight as possible. He knew that his Mistress would not accept that, and he didn't want to anger her.

Before long, it seemed Zara had reached the limit. But there was still an inch or so of her cock left. She swiftly picked Paul up off the bed, holding him in front of her, suspended by his hips, but still impaled on her shiny black cock. Slowly she lowered him further on to it. He gasped, but didn't offer any resistance. 'That's it my little slut' she cooed, 'take all of my big hard she-cock.' Soon she was thrusting him up and down and rocking her hips up to meet him. The little vibrator engine did its best to stimulate her vagina, and her clit rubbed against the cock and Paul's arse cheeks. Zara's initial grunts of approval became pants of enjoyment. Her movements became uneven and her eyes rolling up in her head, even as her muscles bulged and the striations deepened all over her body. The act of holding a grown man in the air, thrusting him on and off her cock, pumped her arms to untold proportions, thick veins throbbing and squirming as her hot blood rushed through them, snaking angrily down her pythons and all over her body.

She came with a deep throated growl, letting go of Paul and throwing her mighty arms into a glorious double biceps pose, the split heads of her biceps peaked and shredded to untold of heights. Her mighty vaginal muscles supported the hard black cock inserted within her, which in turn held the entire weight of her husband. Even her labia was hypertrophied, closing over her augmented genitalia to give her extra purchase. It was a sight to behold, and as she growled in exultation, her juices exploded out of her, spraying around the dildo/vibrator, showering Paul and the bed and the carpet. She had been hitting his prostate with her frenzied thrusts, and he came moments after, ropy streams of cum pumped out of his engorged penis, mixing with her excitement.

Zara removed Paul from her cock and they both fell exhausted on to the bed. This was the way it was going to be.

sevenpeight

Getting Pumped at the Gym
by sevenpeight
___________________________

Laura's oak-tree arms beat the leather heavy bag with rhythmic regularity. The 150 pound bag was anchored to the concrete floor and ceiling using heavy chains, but still it pulled its against its sturdy moorings with every vicious punch the muscular redhead landed.

Laura finished her workout with a final devastating blow to the bag. Her right arm extended to its full length. The thick veins running down her craggy overfull biceps and forearms worked overtime to feed her dense muscle fibres. The striations in her huge, granite shoulders were the deepest they'd ever been. As Laura's sledgehammer fist reached its maximum thrust, the bag pulled unforgivingly against the chains holding it in place. The metal shrieked loudly, the bolts holding it tried their best to hold steady, and the concrete developed small but perceptible cracks, radiating in every direction. Ultimately it was the seams on the bags that gave out, splitting, and spilling its contents on the floor.

The old thing had lasted a good two weeks. She'd have to pick another one from the row of bags lying in the corner and hook it up for her next workout.

Laura looked at herself in the mirror and flexed a pec. The muscle rippled in a slow, controlled, roll from her abs up to her clavicle. She flexed the other — equally slowly — and the effect was equally impressive. She ended the awesome display by bunching both pectoral slabs, causing them to strain at the plexus and form deep crevices in the middle of her muscle-stuffed chest.

Impulsively, she walked to the pull-up bars, her heavy footfalls sounding loudly on the concrete, and jumped up to grab them. She pulled herself up by one massive arm, holding her entire 6' 1'', 250 pound frame in mid air. Her free hand worked its way over her near-tranluscent skin and titanic form, rubbing her tectonic pectoral plates and stiff fat nipples, playing with the fingers of obliques that bridged the expanse between her wide lats and her stone-hard abs, running over her 12 pack, quickly through the brief shock of short flame red hair, to her hot, moist pussy.

She plunged two thick fingers inside herself and flexed her labia lips over her fingers, pulsing them before letting her fingers resume their work. Gaining in excitement, Laura raised her legs up to get a better angle into her love hole. Her abs tensed even harder, the creases in between deepening into dark cracks between the unyielding fist-size ab muscles. She was massively turned on by the sight of her own gargantuan musculature in the mirror before her. The power of her arm in holding her mid-air excited her further, causing her free arm to thrust her fingers deeper and faster into her shaft.

Laura orgasmed with the force of a firehose, her hot cum gushing from her muscle pussy, her clit engorged and hanging over her hand like a mighty she-cock. The ropy cum juices sprayed around her fingers and her appendage, hitting the mirror and the floor and the wall behind her. She dropped down the floor, satisfied.

Jeremy Lightning

That was short and sweet! I've always loved to see your short scenes because they are so well described! Laura looks to be awesomely muscled and powerful as hell! I certainly wouldn't want to be a substitute for that punching bag, though I wouldn't mind being one for her fingers as they thrust up her powerful pussy! Keep up the good work, hope to see more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

IBP

Damn you are good at writing these short hot scenes. All the descriptions and just pop right off the page into the mind.
Personally not as much into the transgender aspects, but can put that aside for the quality at work here.

sevenpeight

Muscle, Power and Lust
by sevenpeight
____________________________

Love and Marriage

Like most men, I didn't marry my high school sweetheart or my college crush. I met my wife, Claire, when I was in my late 20s, a few years into a promising career. I was at a nightclub with colleagues. Claire was wearing that icon of feminine allure, a little black dress. Her long lithe legs were on show and I was looking over more frequently than a disinterested observer might. My friends goaded me into approaching her.

We chatted for quite a while. As the time went on, it was clear we were going home together. When the time came, I got a shock. She stood up and was taller than me in her heels. I wasn't particularly tall, but I hadn't realised her proportions while she was sitting. But like most single men I was getting a lot less action than either my libido or my ego demanded. I wasn't going to let a little thing like height get in the way of consummating the evening. It was a good decision. That night was the start of a beautiful friendship (as the saying goes). Anyway, Claire quickly took to wearing flats when we were out together.

I was 30 and single and I didn't like it. I worked hard, so it was difficult to find time to look for Mr Right. But I kept trim, had a toned body, and was determined to find someone to settle down with. So I picked a nightspot that was expensive and trendy enough to attract men with some means, but new enough that it wouldn't attract the older, paunchier, set.

I wore my slinky little black dress with some impressively high eye-catching red heels.

I'd be lying if I told you Geoff was my ideal man. He was about my height, so the heels soon went. And he was a hedge fund analyst, which was good money but a bit dry. My friends were all lawyers like me and found him a bit dull for conversation. But all in all, a good catch. And he was cute to boot.


sevenpeight

Passion

We were about 5 years into our relationship when things got interesting. We'd been married a while, and both focused on our careers. We'd let ourselves go a bit. Neither of us was obese or anything, but there was a bit of accumulated good living around the middle and too many late night take outs weighing us down.

One night, Claire was late home from work and I turned in early. She climbed into bed sometime after midnight and snuggled up to me. I was half asleep but it was clear she was interested in fooling around. I would guess it had been over a week since we'd "done it". Longer than average, but nothing unusual. That night though, Claire was insistent.

Her mouth was forceful, opening my lips. Her tongue confidently explored every part of my mouth, slithering around and thrashing about. At one stage her stiff mouth muscle was probing so deep into my throat that I thought it was going to choke me. I pulled back for air only to have her hand to grab the back of my head and urgently push me back on to her hungry mouth.

I was getting into it now, more awake. I quickly stripped off my boxers and moulded myself against Claire's already-naked form. She threw a leg over me and drew me further toward her. I found myself humping her like a dog.

Claire's legs wrapped around me and she spun me up on top of her, sliding under me, opening her legs wide. I quickly manoeuvred myself to penetrate her, and started urgently thrusting with a lust that I hadn't felt in a while. Claire's left hand went to the back of my head again, drawing me to her still-hungry mouth. Her right hand found my left buttock, grabbing it and pulling me repeated into her. She started thrusting me in deep, harder and faster with every thrust. Soon her legs wrapped around my thighs and joined in the motion of her hands, drawing me in and letting me out at a pace she controlled.

It didn't take long for me to blow my load into her. She grabbed my arse with both hands and held me inside her while she bucked twice and came. I slipped out of her at length and, exhausted, quickly dozed off — my earlier exhaustion added to by the rough and tumble of my wife's amorousness.

I loved how Claire took control that night. She was so horny. And I was eager to please. I was excited by how she controlled my body. Not that I would've described myself as being submissive, but it was nice to let go and be pleasured and give pleasure without any thought or responsibility.

I don't know what came over me that night but I was so damned horny. I didn't plan to take control of our love-making the way I did. Geoff was groggy with sleep and I just initiated things for once. Soon I was wanting more, and taking it. It felt good. I've always liked taking control of my life - our relationship, our decor, our routines. I don't know why I didn't take control in the bedroom before then.

Well, that night he seemed so eager to be led, I pulled his head against my breast and held his arse cheeks and fucked him and rocked against him and I came with a force I didn't know I had in me. In hindsight, Geoff was always very pliant in other parts of our relationship: we hung out with my friends more than his, I usually wielded the remote, and when we bought the car and the apartment, it was me doing the choosing and talking. Now I was setting the pace in the bedroom too.

sevenpeight

The Morning After

The next morning I woke up turned on. The memory of the night before was etched in sharp relief. It was as if I could see Claire fucking me - using me to fuck her - right in front of me. But Claire was asleep and she'd had a long night. So I crept out of bed to make us breakfast and coffee.

I was just finishing the toast when Claire's hand wrapped around my torso and she gently bit my ear. 'Hey sexy...' she purred. I tried to turn around but she held fast against me. She thrust her hips against my backside, her groin bumping mine up against the counter and my morning glory quickly returning. Claire slipped her hand into my boxers and massaged my now raging boner — slowly, gently, and then suddenly harder, faster. Her other hand was tweaking my left nipple and she kissed and bit my neck like a playful but dangerous animal. She made me blow my load into my shorts. My legs nearly buckled from the force of my orgasm.

I made Geoff cum the next morning. I was still horny, still high off my power over him and I wanted to experience that control again. To make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Once he'd cum I climbed on to the kitchen counter, grabbed some of the toast he'd just buttered and pushed the rest of the food aside. I spread my legs and nodded my head. 'Your breakfast is down there baby.' He blinked and stared back at me. He was shocked, I could see. But he recovered, leaping to his task like his life depended on it. I can't remember him ever being so enthusiastic down there.

I never got a chance to eat more than a bite of my toast. Soon I was bucking and writhing in the pleasure of Geoff's ministrations. As I felt the final rise of excitement, I held his head still with my hands and rode his face like a cowgirl at a rodeo, mashing myself against his face and humping his head wildly. I came loudly, unable to control it, gasping for air afterwards. I let Geoff go and he stumbled backwards before recovering. He came up grinning at what he'd accomplished. His face was wet and slick, covered in my pussy juices.

I couldn't believe how strong Claire was. I complimented her on the work she must have put in at the gym, but she just looked at me unbelievingly. 'I haven't been to the gym in 3 months Geoff!'
'Really?' I insisted. She was so forceful, holding me to her pussy while she rubbed her clit and labia against my face. I thought she must have been hitting the weight machines.

Geoff was excited by my newfound confidence in the bedroom (well in and out of the bedroom to be accurate). I could tell by the way he kept going on about it over the next week. He would nuzzle against my breast until I pulled his head back and sunk my tongue down his throat. Or he'd hold my hand until I squeezed his, holding it tightly while I swung myself onto him.

He asked about my gym routine a couple of times too. I had to laugh. I hadn't been to the gym in a long while, busy as I was at work. My poor hubby was confusing emotional strength for physical. He'd gone from leading the dance to following, and was surprised at how good it felt to let go and surrender to me.

sevenpeight

The Next Step

Claire got a serious promotion in June. It was hard won and we went out to celebrate. I wasn't really moving up in my career as fast as Claire. I'd hit a bit of a rut. But I didn't let it get to me. I was happy for Claire and I wasn't going to let self pity or jealousy get in the way of that.

That June I was made a partner of my law firm. I'd waited long enough for it. The whole thing was a squalid rat race. But that was in the past. I'd made it. And I was sure as shit going to enjoy it. Things weren't as good as they'd been back in the heydays of the 80s and 90s, but being a partner still had its perks. A large office and a budget to decorate it, catered lunches and a parking spot (finally!).

But the real advantages didn't really kick in for a few months after that. You see, I'd always been good to the people I worked with and I was damned good at what I did (if I say so myself) so my clients loved me. It all came together once I'd carved out my own team and practice area. It all worked like a well oiled machine, so I could finally spend a bit of time on myself.

First I spent my free time shopping and lunching with my friends, but I soon found I wanted something more substantial. You don't work that hard, that long, to slack off. The clothes I bought didn't look as good on me as they did on the mannequins and I was always self-conscious about how I looked slouching when I was with my friends. It was time to get back in shape.

sevenpeight

Appreciation

It was a few months into her new role that I began noticing changes in Claire. Her hips started regaining the svelte curves they'd had when we first met, then her arms took on a sleek firmness and her tummy tightened up.

I ran my hands appreciatively down her curves as she came out of the shower one morning. 'Now you have been going to the gym' I grinned. Claire spun around and smiled a knowing smile at me. 'Yes I have...' she said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our study down the hall. She pushed me down on to the office chair and quickly mounted me. I was hard in an instant as she rode my cock like a woman on a mission. Her pussy was tighter than I remember it ever having been - it gripped me hard and then loosened just enough that Claire could move up and down on top of me, banging down on me hard, over and over as our precum mixed and made her movement smoother. I could see my thighs getting red from the repeated slaps of her gym-hardened hammies. I looked up to find her staring down at me, her eyes intense. Her mouth was closed and, despite the fact she was doing all the work, she didn't show even a hint of exertion as her thighs powered her up and down my pole.

The piercing look in her eyes sent me over the edge. My eyes closed and my mouth parted in anticipation of release. Then suddenly her pussy clamped on with the force of a vice. I was fully inside her and Claire's sex vice constricted my entire manhood like a boa constrictor consuming lunch. My eyes flew open and my mouth opened wider, this time to shout out in surprise, only to have Claire's hand clap down on it hard. Her other hand found her clitoris and she started rubbing one out, never taking her eyes off me.

I kept staring at my wife, straddling me, dominant, controlling my manhood while she pleasured herself, enjoying my helplessness. Suddenly she came with unmatched force, letting go my mouth and grabbing the chair as she rocked back violently with the force of her climax.

When Geoff first commented on my gym body, my loins caught alight. Pride mixed with my newfound dominant streak and I had to have him. I was supposed to be getting ready for work, but I need to take him right then, and I did.

I fucked him and controlled him and came like thunder. After I climaxed, I turned my attentions back to hubby. His, cock was still inside me and I unclamped the cock lock I'd applied with my newly toned vagina. He oozed a little pre-cum which mixed with the remnants of the flood I'd released moments earlier and then his little man started to go flaccid. I didn't want that, and began to massage it back to life. My vagina fluttered around it. It was instinctive. I don't know I could have done it before I started exercising. Below me Geoff started the transition back from stunned, through surprised, and back to where he started — aroused and hard as a sex maniac on viagra. I watched him as he spilled his seed into me moments later, bucking as hard as he could with me bearing down on him. He'd never produced so much semen in his life. When his ructions faded, I leaned in close and eyeballed him. He was nervous again, unsure what was going to happen next. But once I saw the fear in his eyes, I got up and went to finish getting ready. I just wanted him to know — I was the boss now. There was no ambiguity.

sevenpeight

A Twist

Claire hit the gym with a vengeance. Her body, always long and lithe, quickly regained its figure and then surpassed the level of fitness it had possessed when we met. Soon firm curves turned into hard muscle. Feminine allure was augmented by raw sexuality. Power radiated from her. I began to wonder how much time she must spend in the gym.

She came home one night later than usual. I was in bed when I heard her gym bag hit the floor with a thud. I'd been looking at porn and quickly tried to compose myself and clear my browser history. I wasn't quick enough because before I knew it, my iPad was being snatched from my hands. 'Strap on huh?' My face burned. My heart pumped. I felt sick. 'If you want to get fucked up the ass,' continued Claire, nonchalant rather than pissed off, 'You better make damn sure your shithole is presentable.' She tapped away on the iPad with long perfectly manicured red nails.

'Here,' she said at length, handing my iPad back to me. The browser showed the location and contact details for a beauty parlour. 'Tell the girl what you want and why, and get yourself ready for the fuck of your life.' Claire spun on the heels of her gym shoes and walked into the bathroom. I saw her strip her black and yellow tank top off her chiselled sweaty body and realised just how big she'd gotten. Her torso was now a V taper, distorted wings of power stretching out from a taught middle which was riven by fibres of muscle stretching across the landscape of her back. Even in the dim light I could see the definition of her delts, traps and obliques, veins pumped and crawling their way over the muscle. I didn't know that even bodybuilders had such prominent veins on their back.

My dick, which had quickly deflated in fear when Claire busted me in my porn habit swiftly regained its full stature and began aching with longing for my wife. A longing that I knew would not be fulfilled that night. I would have rubbed one out, but I was too afraid of Claire busting me a second time. God knows what she'd do. Especially if she thought I was finishing what I'd started rather than being enflamed by her new body.

sevenpeight

The Point of No Return

Geoff was walking very gingerly on the Saturday morning after I busted him in bed looking at other women fucking their men. I had told my girl that I wanted the job done well, no sparing him. But when I saw his discomfort I left him alone for a few hours. After all, I didn't want him to hate the experience. I wanted us both to enjoy it. I pretended to be busy with work, actually indulging in some porn of my own — watching new muscular role models filling their boy-toys with their own plastic she-meat.

I'd taken my time at the sex shop, choosing a few implements that I'd use over the next several months. The guy behind the counter was breathing heavily by the time I got to him with my toys. I'd seen him watching me, practically salivating. When I got up close in my black patent leather platform heels his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He hadn't realised how enormous I was. 'Ring it up bub' I barked. He messed up the order twice before getting everything scanned and tallied up. He looked up finally, unable to find his voice to tell me the price. I leaned over, showing him my muscle cleavage while I spun the screen around. I didn't realise it was bolted to the counter until I heard the brittle cracking of plastic. The 21" screen was suspended in my hand. 'Sorry,' I offered throwing some money on the counter, laying the screen down and grabbing my bag of goodies. I strode out before the guy could think to stop me. Dude was probably playing with himself the moment I was out of the door.

Now, watching what a muscle woman could do with the right tool, my pussy was pulsing with anticipation. I strapped on my first little number and walked slowly to the bedroom. I let my heels click on the wooden floor boards with each footfall. I wanted Geoff to anticipate me. To know I was coming to take him. I imagined him scared as he heard my super sized poundage emphasised with every step. I'd always been big for a girl, and Geoff had always been a smidgen small to be with such a big girl. But since I'd started wearing heels again I towered over him. I loved it. And with my new oversized muscular body, I could make my sweet little wimp of a husband disappear altogether just by standing in front of him. I did it at cafes and shops sometimes, standing at the counter and then, at the last minute, stepping aside and saying 'Sweety, can you get this please?' The sales clerk's eyes would widen in surprise as they realised that I was big enough to hide a grown man in my immense shadow.

Reaching our bedroom door, I threw it open and stood in the doorway. Geoff was kneeling on the edge of our bed, waxed and bleached arse high in the air, hairless ball sack hanging loose with his big hard cock winging in front of it. The size of his cock was always something that had pleased me. I felt my breath getting heavy with anticipation. I needed to control myself. I caught his eye as he stared back at me over his shoulder — cute little tease that he is. His eyes widened. I breathed deeply, willing control into my movements, and walked over to his inviting manpussy just as slowly as I had to the door.