⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Domme / Anabolatrix

Started by CDNFBBFAn, October 10, 2025, 02:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone have any expereince with Muscle Domme / Anabolatrix?

I'm seeing her next week


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


crazycrazy

She has been on sessiongirls for more than a year and has a few reviews there, but the reviews on sessiongirls are edited by whoever places the ad. Her photos look great but I'd like to read a review here before sending a deposit. If anyone has any information to share, please do. What I would really like to know is about her attitude during the session. Is she enthusiastic about providing the experience, or does she seem to be disinterested?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has been on sessiongirls for more than a year and has a few reviews there, but the reviews on sessiongirls are edited by whoever places the ad. Her photos look great but I'd like to read a review here before sending a deposit. If anyone has any information to share, please do. What I would really like to know is about her attitude during the session. Is she enthusiastic about providing the experience, or does she seem to be disinterested?

It could be where she simply has not been sessioning much for the past several months due to various reasons but it is a bit suspicious that she doesn't have more reviews.

Canada does seem to be getting a bigger scene while stateside it seems to be shrinking.

Davis

I'm also interested in seeeing reviews on here.  I'm intrigued by her look and what she offers, and thinking about booking next month, but prefer to hear from this community before I bite.

CDNFBBFAn

I had a wonderful session with the beautiful Muscle Domme Anabolatrix on her recent jaunt across Canada. She was super accommodating in setting up the session. We did some domination and muscle worship. She got right into the role and did an awesome job overpowering me with her strength, but I'd have to say my favorite moment of the session is when she broke character with the sweetest smile. On top of being a sexy muscular domme this woman is intelligent, well-spoken and just a genuine sweetheart. It was a pleasure meeting her. If you want to be dominated by a strong feisty minx of a woman don't hesitate to schedule some time with Anabolatrix

chemdude01


crazycrazy

I met Anabolatrix for a one-sided boxing session. She was very good, she punches hard enough to hurt you, will mount you and pound away if you allow it. She respects your limits and will let you up if you ask her to. She seemed like she was into delivering the kind of beating that I wanted. Enjoys it? Or just a good actress?

Her hourly rate is quite high. She is attractive and has a beautiful fighter's physique.

The downside was she told me she had booked someone an hour after me with no break. She warned me the time was short 20 minutes before my scheduled session was ending. She offered me extra time the next time I book.

Del4

In my opinion she should give you some money back then and there for cutting it short, as she has not delivered exactly what she promised. Money off later means you have to book again. I know why she would do that, but don't think it is great practice.

She looks incredible, but not that friendly. Is she friendly in sessions? Does she do MW or consider anything more sensual that the domination side of things?

crazycrazy

She was receptive to muscle worship within her limits. She kept her clothes on. Sensual activity is always hit and miss with a Domme: YMMV.

She was really at her best when she was beating me with the gloves on. Involved, concentrating on her punches, determined to hurt me. The scheduling issue might have been an error from lack of experience or due to her spending only one night at her downtown location, squeezing too many bookings in. The downtown location had extra room for boxing/wrestling, which I thought I needed.

CHIRCH

Appretky coming to Australia third weeek on March!

Do people think its worht the session!

samxxxp

Hi,

I was scammed by her. She took the whole session amount as deposit (I had booked a 4 hour session with her). Originally, we were suppose to meet in Germany but she made up some reasons and our session was shifted to Amsterdam. When i reached the hotel, she completely vanished. Total thief! please do not session with her