⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goth Girl at the Gym

Started by Ardanian, October 06, 2025, 03:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardanian

Goth Girl at the Gym

Chapter 1: Introductions

I couldn't feel my legs, I couldn't breathe, my heart was pumping out of my chest, for a brief moment I thought I was having a heart attack, then her voice said.
"Warm up over, ready to work?" Warm up, oh shit, this was a mistake. "Go" As everyone around me stood up in the saddle and picked up the pace I thought back to every one of my life choices that led me to this moment, on this bike, in this class...and regretted every single one of them. 

I was laid off a few months back, with a ridiculously generous package that gave me some time to think about what I wanted to do next in life.  I hadn't been happy for a very long time, and that was what I wanted to do next, get healthy, get off the meds and do something to get fit before I became to much older and it got much harder.  So I joined the local gym and decided to try all the classes to see which ones worked, which ones were fun and helped.  And that's how I ended up here surrounded by people a lot fitter than me, men, women, older, younger but all in better shape and me, the out of shape elephant at the back dying after the warm up sweating through the clothes I was wearing wishing for death or the end, whichever came first, and at that moment, with 45 minutes left death looked a lot more likely.

"And done, well done everyone, cool down for 5 minutes and I'll see you all next week" Ok, I survived, not sure how and I'm not sure my legs are still there. "Great job today", I could barely lift my head enough to look at the source of the voice.  My torturer for the last hour, or my politely the class instructor, for the first time I got a good look at her close up, all of her, all 6'1" of her.
"Thanks" I forced out between gasping for air. "Not sure I'm cut out for this".  A dazzling smile flashed across her black glossed lips.
"You did great, especially for a first timer"
"That obvious?"
"Maybe a little, but try again next week, it'll be easier, I promise" She smiled again and I watched her go.  I'm not sure what held my attention the most, her shiny black hair streaked with Emerald green flashes, her stunning features, or the fact that she had worked harder than anyone in the class and yet only the slightest trace of heavy breathing and no sweat at all.  Yeah, I was out of my depth, but I had to make this work.

Two days later I was back, this time a weights class.  Learning how to use the machines, the weights and the right forms.  Different vibe, different style and hopefully I wouldn't feel like death in the first five minutes.  I didn't, this time it was ten.  By the end every limb felt dead, or in pain, or in some unpleasant moments both.  I dragged myself over to the water fountain to refill my bottle and she was there again.  This time out of her uniform and in "plain clothes".  She stood out like a shadow in the middle of the desert.  While most of the gym goers were in light coloured gear she was all in black.  Long loose black sweat pants and matching loose t shirt decorated with a matching skeleton on the outside reflecting the bone structure underneath. "Hey, good to see you here again." Her smile again catching my eye, this time I managed to look her in the eye, whilst being painfully out of breath.  Like the flashes in her hair her eyes were sparkling emerald green, I only really remembered how to breathe and speak when my water bottle overflowed and the cold splashing on my hand woke me up.
"Yeah, not sure why, must be a glutton for punishment."
"Making changes can be hard but worth it." As she headed back towards the cardio area I thought there had to be some good reasons for doing this.  I'm sure I'll find them eventually.

After a couple of weeks I still hadn't found them.  I'd tried pretty much every class they had and none of them had really felt worthwhile.  I expected the pain, the exhaustion and the feeling of being totally out of place, seriously did I accidentally pick a super gym, everyone was fit, even those who looked like they shouldn't be had stamina and energy for days.  I wasn't a judge of how heavy people were lifting but if I felt like an out of shape elephant before, now I felt like one on the edge of crawling into a hole and never coming out again.  I was turning to leave, resigned to my fate when her voice cut through the noise of the gym.
"Hey, I was hoping to see you today." She jogged over.
"Yeah, um, I've got another appointment so I was just going to go." She looked me dead in the eyes, seeing right through the lie.
"Give me 10 minutes of your time, and if you still want to walk out that door I won't stop you." Fine, I thought, ten minutes.  I follow her across the gym to a quiet room away from the noise and bustle of the gym floor.  She opened the door and waved me inside. "I'm going to get straight to the point, I'm Eva, I'm one of the newest trainers here and haven't had many clients.  I'd like to train you." I looked at her, at Eva, in disbelief.
"Why waste your time?  I've been like this for years and never managed to change anything." The frustration was starting to show.  I've been on medication for lifestyle issues for years related to my weight.  I'm 6'4" but the wrong side of 300lbs, diets, exercise, home workouts and now gym sessions, none of it stuck.  And now this woman thought she could change me, maybe but I had run out of faith that I could change myself. 
"Two reasons, number 1 I am very good at spotting potential and I see a lot of it in you, give me time and I can make you stronger and fitter than you think you could ever be. Number 2 determination, I can see it in your eyes and have seen it in you since the first class of mine you took."  I had to hold back a snort of derision, determination, are you kidding I'd given up, seeing all these people making it look effortless had sapped the last ounce of will I had. "You kept coming back, the next class, the next exercise, the next attempt, that's good.  Tell me what you've tried so far." For some reason I did, it was almost like therapy, I told Eva about when the weight came on, what I'd tried, the reason I wanted to make a change and finally remembered to tell her my name. "Ok Jack, here's the thing, from what you've said you tried the right things, but individually, without a plan, without an approach.  That's what I want to do.  I want to help you bring those things together and push you harder than you can push yourself." It sounded good, like all the best promises, but there was something about her earnestness, something about the fire in her eyes that said this was more than just a pitch to get me to sign up.  She believed it, and I could tell she knew what she was talking about.  One look at her anyone could tell she knew a lot about being healthy.  She was 6'1" as I said and solid.  Her arms and legs, long, graceful but thick, shoulders and hips wider than you might think with shapely curves.  She wasn't ripped, shredded or bulging with muscle but she had a solidity, a stability to her and the way she carried herself that told you she had a core of steel underneath that bubbly energetic outside.  The goth look helped a lot as well.  Black lips, black nails, silver stud earrings that on closer inspection were the shape of skulls, stood in stark contrast to her purple and yellow gym uniform.  What the hell, I've tried everything else, I've tried it all on my own, I'm always telling other people to get help when they need it and never listen to that advice myself.
"Ok, why not." She smiled and visibly relaxed.
"You had me going there, I thought I'd have to pin you to the chair to get you to listen." Shut up brain that was not flirting. "Can you start tomorrow?" I nodded slowly trying to work out whether I had made the best decision or the worst decision of my life. "Be here at 10am, bring your gear, some pen and paper, plenty of liquid and I promise you won't regret it." She extended her hand as she stood up, I took it to shake and was shocked at the difference between her callused palm and fingers compared to the smooth skin on the back of her hand.  She must have seen the look on my face as she said "Inevitable when you throw heavy weights around for a living, you'll get them in no time." As I walked out the door lost in thought she had one last parting comment. "I didn't tell you the third thing, us nerds have to stick together and build each other up." She nodded down at my shirt.  An axe and sword resting against a shield with a set of dice in front of it.  I had forgotten completely. "Nerds together strong" she smiled and gave a quick light bicep flex.  The mound that rose out of her arm with soft movement distracted me enough that the door swinging closed almost gave me a black eye.  What...just...happened...?


brave_archer

Great start to this and you have me intrigued for more. Also, love your writing: "She stood out like a shadow in the middle of the desert." Great stuff! Karma given.

Ardanian

Thank you for the comments.

Chapter 2: The Training Begins

So 10am and I am far more nervous than expected.  Could she really do what she thought, am I really ready for this?  Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.  I stepped inside and Eva greeted me with another stunning smile.  With a practised eye she read my body language.
"Hey, nothing to be nervous about today.  We're going to take some measurements, talk about goals and things to do and get started.  It'll be hard work but I'll try to make it fun."  She guided me through the gym again back to the consultation room giving everyone a smile or a wave and they greeted her back, a queen in her kingdom.  Crap, where did that thought come from.  The door closed and it was straight to business.  Onto the scales (oh damn, 318lbs), what did I eat on a normal day, what was my main motivation, did I have a specific goal or target (too much, not sure and be better, not the best answers).  She made plenty of notes and there was no shame or judgement. "Let's get some baseline data and have a think about what you want out of this." Out onto the gym floor, her element, certainly not mine.  The next thirty minutes was a whirlwind of sweat, heavy breathing and trying hard not to pass out, throw up, or both.  All the way through Eva was encouraging, one more time, 10 seconds to go, you've got this.  The eyes on me from other patrons never happened.  Everyone was going about their work and by the end of it I was mostly dead on the floor but felt positive.  Yes it hurt, yes I felt weak and maybe embarrassed but the start of something.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  As I collapsed to a seat against the wall Eva sat down next to me.  "Take a few minutes, breathe, concentrate on breathing out deeply.  In will take care of itself." She was silent for a moment then said "Phantoma is good, but Apex is better." Wake up brain what is she talking about, what did you wear today?  I looked down remembering the T shirt I threw on, the cover art for Phantoma from UTA.
"Agreed" I gasped out.  Ok, goth girl into heavy metal, not surprising really but also not expected. "But not something I expected you to say."
"I'm full of surprises." She stood up and offered her hand to help me up.  I was tired enough to take it.  Dragging myself up to my feet with Eva's help.  I was too tired at the time to realise that she did a lot of the work and didn't move an inch. "Come on, a few more minutes then you can go home and rest, consider that an order."
"Yes Ma'am." I threw an exhausted salute.
"That's Captain to you Ensign." Bloody hell a Star Trek reference as well (at least I read it as a Star Trek reference).  Nerds together strong indeed.  Back to the office again.  She looked over the notes she'd been taking through the torture session, I mean workout. "I was right, definite potential, for your size and activity level this isn't bad at all." She held up three fingers. "There are three things you're going to do, one, be with me, here, twice a week.  Two, eat less and better and three move more."
"That simple?"
"That simple."
"Aye Captain." That got a big smile.
"You do that, you follow the plan we set out and you'll see the difference before you know it."  After that she set the targets, gave me her contact details and let me go home to die for a while.  I got home and was ready to drop into bed, or the couch, or maybe the floor, it looked comfy enough.  As I contemplated whether I wanted to use my arms to break my fall or just trust gravity my phone pinged. "Looking forward to whipping you into shape Ensign." Ok, brain, this is either a very good sign or impending doom.

It was both, three days later, back in the gym ready (hah) for the first real training session with Eva.  Good thing, my choice of clothes made her laugh, a red shirt with the words "Live Long and Prosper" across the front.  Fuck it, nerds together strong, might as well embrace it.  Impending doom,
"We're going to start on cardio and full body work to start shifting the weight." Yep, red shirt was right, always the first to die.  The next hour or so was a blur, an agonizing, never ending gasping blur.  To the other gym goers this probably wouldn't even be considered a light warm up.  But after time on the stationary bike, running up the stairs (once then slowly stumbling up them for another ten minutes) and climbing a mountain on the treadmill (also known as a slight incline) I still felt like an out of shape elephant, but one who decided it was a great idea to run a marathon.  What got me through was Eva, she was a trainer after all it kind of goes with the job, talking, gentle encouragement, explaining why this was good would help, distractions about favourite music (heavy metal), favourite movies (Sci Fi), pass times (video games and fitness).  So apart from the whole fitness and being healthy thing we had a lot in common.  The universe works in very mysterious ways. "One more things for today then we're done, the best exercise out there for everyone.  Squats." Good grief, she was serious, and I couldn't remember where I left my legs after the mountain (again, slight treadmill incline). "Muscles burn fat so we want to get them bigger, and squats work the biggest ones, your quads and glutes." She shook hers and her leggings moved very agreeably. "Especially for girls who want a 'juicy booty' squats are your best friend, can you tell I do a lot of them?" She asked over her shoulder.  Pretty sure my face went as red as my shirt.  She nearly fell over laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't help it, but the look on your face was priceless." Eva pointed over to an open space near the large mirrors. "Come on, if they're going to work you need to learn the form." She guided me through it, feet in the right place, knees out, push from the quads, don't let the knees collapse.  Two sets in I finally remembered where my legs were when they started begging for mercy. "Ok one more set and this time when you reach the top I want you to squeeze you quads and glutes, flex them hard just for a second.  Watch." With perfect form she squatted down then "and flex" a symphony of movement rippled across her lower body as her quads jumped to life, her thick thigh transforming into defined, big, strong looking, big, impressive, did I mention big, quads.  Her glutes tightening and transforming her large round butt into a rippled mass of pure female power.  Just as quickly she relaxed and caught my dumb founded stare, I was far too distracted to notice the very satisfied look in her eyes. "Your turn." Brain, hey, brain, she's talking to you...pay attention.
"Sure" good recovery, very smooth, well done.
"What was that Ensign?"
"Yes Captain." Ok, awake now, back in the real world.
"Better, now...squat" I did "and up" can do "squeeze it" mistake, my legs were done quietly protesting and decided on rebellion as they immediately cramped up.  I started to fall backwards and quick as a flash she was behind me, catching me under the arms as I stumbled back and helping me gently down to the floor.  Ok universe, that was unnecessary. Eva's strong hands moved across the protesting muscles quickly and efficiently, teasing out the knots, stretching out my legs and thankfully helping the cramp ease out quickly.  She looked at me apologetically. "I am so sorry, I pushed you too hard, I should have seen that sooner."
"Hey, no it's ok, I felt fine, well, exhausted, but fine.  What doesn't kill you right?" She smiled.
"Ok then, teaching moment, if you start to cramp up here's what to do..."

Ardanian

Chapter 3: Now the heavy work

The numbers on the scale crept up, then stopped.  I didn't dare to look.
"Holy Fuck." Eva whispered, then she caught herself, "Sorry, but that's...I mean...wow.  You've lost 15lbs, in one month.  Told you I saw potential." She was beaming with pride, I couldn't help but smile along with her.
"I guess that's what happens when I follow Captain's orders."
"Damn right Ensign." She sat down and lent forward over the table between us. "this means I have good news and bad news."
"Ok..."
"The good news is it's working so let's keep going with what you're doing." She stood up and headed to the door, I scrambled to my feet and followed.
"And the bad news?" Brain, you traitor why did you ask that?  She turned, stopped dead in her tracks and stared straight into my eyes, immediately I lost myself in those deep green pools.
"The bad news for you Ensign, is now I'm going to work you longer, and harder, than before." Brain, stop it, she was not flirting, yes I know 'long and hard' ha ha, and just because she whispered it a bit, would you behave.  Internal monologue over I nodded dumbly and made a very exaggerated gulp of fear, just to break the tension (real or imagined I had no idea), it worked, sort of. "You're mine now." She whispered before breaking out into a theatrical witch's cackle. "Follow me Ensign, to your doom." And off she went.  Looking back over the last month I might have been cursing the universe for the pain and exhaustion I was going through but it had been amazing.  I was losing weight, I could feel my energy and mood improving, I could walk further without being out of breath, hold a conversation whilst climbing the stairs, didn't groan or curse when standing up anymore, small things that added up to being slightly addictive.  And on the good days and the bad there was Eva, someone to look forward to interacting with on the good days, someone to bring me some energy and positivity on the bad days.  Why couldn't I have met her years ago in different circumstances?  Oh well keep it professional and follow the heavy metal loving, Sci Fi obsessed, stunning goth nerd to your doom.

Doom in this case being a large, brightly lit, climate controlled room, walls covered floor to ceiling with mirrors.  Rows and racks of plates, dumbbells, barbells, benches and various machines of torture (lifting stations).  Ok, shit, as she held the door open I noticed she was holding a piece of paper up across the sign that said 'weight room'.  A hastily scribbled note that simply said 'Doom'.
"Oh, very funny Captain." She dropped the paper with another infectious grin and ushered me inside.  As soon as the door closed it was all business.
"We're going to keep up with the food and the cardio, but I want to start working more weights into your plan.  Like we've talked about, muscles burn fat and we want to replace some of the fat you're losing with some muscle to help keep up the loss and to build a good shape while we're at it.  When I'm done with you the ladies who are into it will be fighting each other to get to you." Yeah right, hadn't had any ladies interested in years, it must have shown on my face as she followed up straight away "hey don't give me that look, you're a good looking guy when you believe in yourself." Ever the cheerleader. "First session in the weight room and we will pick up no weight but we're going to go through the forms.  I want you to watch and then copy and we'll make any corrections we need to.  Bad form means we don't target the right muscles and we risk injury, I don't want that this early on.  It might happen eventually, we can't control everything.  But we'll control what we can and do it right."  For the rest of our training session that was it.  Eva demonstrated lifts, pulls, pushes and I tried my best to follow along.  Her movements were graceful, controlled, strong, mine were...well...not.  So it turns out I am an out of shape, uncoordinated elephant.  The heart is willing, the brain is paying attention, to the form brain, not to how her curves move, flex and transform as she demonstrates...fine stare for a second but don't make it obvious...and she's caught you staring, happy now brain. "Earth to Jack, are you there?" Shit.
"Sorry, zoned out for a second.  A lot of information I'm trying to process." Smooth, good recovery, idiot.  Thankfully Eva didn't make a big thing of it, I could feel myself going red again.
"Well it was a good session and this was just a tour of the various bits.  We'll go into more detail next week." As we headed back to the lockers to gather my things my mind wandered and my mouth started talking.
"So any plans for the weekend?"
"Eat, train, Orden Ogan concert, then eat, and veg out on the sofa in front of Star Trek." Why is my trainer my perfect woman?  Fuck.  Universe I hate you sometimes.

At the end of three months I couldn't believe it.  I was 50lbs lighter than when I started.  Under 300 for the first time in years, I could see the difference in my face, my chest, my waist it felt good.  I'd long stopped comparing myself to the others at the gym and focussed on comparing my self to who I was, and it felt good.  I had a lot to thank Eva for.  It was a thrill to occasionally see her giving an admiring glance, or boasting to other trainers and clients about my progress.  I never thought I could be considered an example of anything, especially in terms of health.  From the moment I walked in for the last session of our three month plan something felt off.  The normally hyper-focussed and cheery trainer I'd come to value and trust seemed absent every so often.
"Hey Eva." I waved, no response.  I walked a bit closer. "Captain."
"What...oh, sorry... lost in thought a bit." A quick moment to centre herself then she was back. "Right, last session of this plan so we're going to take a step back and see how far we've come." And so it went back to the first session, bike, stairs inclines on the treadmill, squats.  Twice as far, twice as fast, half the time.  I couldn't believe it.  Judging by the look on her face as she made notes neither could Eva. "Wow." She whispered. "Ehm, I mean, great work, you've made fantastic progress, I'm so proud of the work you've put in.  Let's hit the weight room and see how we're doing there." I felt energised, I felt surprisingly good.  This woman who I was having very unprofessional thoughts about was making me want to show off, want to impress her.  These were new thoughts. "Let's start easy and build up, dead lifts." We loaded some weights onto the bar and I got behind it.  5 reps, easy.  More weight, 5 reps, ok that was starting to hurt a bit.  More weight, 220lbs.  Never done that before but fuck it, I felt good.  I gripped the bar settled and stood, slowly, painfully but I got it up, locked out, held it then dropped.  Was she biting her lip?  No imagining it due to lack of oxygen, right. "Very good," she swallowed, "personal best.  High five." We shared the moment of triumph and my brain was racing trying to work things out.  But that required blood and oxygen and they were both in short supply. "Now shoulder presses." Empty bar, fine, small weights ok, more weight now starting to struggle.  Suddenly Eva's hands were under my arms offering a spot and support, "3 more, you can do it." I pushed feeling the weight more and more, "2 more you've got this", no I don't but ok. "Last one" her voice came out in a choked whisper." One more push I managed it and stepped forward racking the weight.  Her hands lingered on my arms for a moment.  Ok brain, you aren't imagining this, what the fuck is going on here?
"You ok Captain?"
"Yeah, fine Ensign, now push ups.  Last thing for today." Ok, white lie, let it slide.  Wait...what...push ups, God help me.  First pushing off a bar at waist height for ten.  Done, three months ago I could barely manage one. "Well done, now lower." She picked the bar up off the rack and placed it lower down at knee height. "Five, I believe in you." Glad someone did, I didn't.  Three was hard, four was agony, five felt impossible, come one push, you can do this.  Inch by agonising inch I pushed myself up and locked my arms then collapsed, face down breathing, that's what I needed to do, easy open mouth, suck in air, keep mouth open, push other way.  Why did it seem so hard? "I'm so proud of what you've done, there's just one thing left, 1 push up, down the floor and back up.  You've got this." No I didn't but in for a penny in for a pound, I wasn't expecting to die trying to impress a goth girl but what the hell.
"One more minute, or maybe one more hour." Did she just giggle?  Seriously what is happening.  Never mind, pain first questions later, I got into position, feet out, arms locked, as I was about to lower myself I felt her hands under my chest.
"You can do this, but just in case I've got you." Down, chest to the ground, now the easy bit...easy bit...hey brain this is when we push... there it is, again slowly painfully I pushed, arms shaking sweat dripping off my forehead gasping for breath but I did it.  I fucking did it.  I had never done a proper push up.  It took me a moment to realise that again Eva's hands were lingering on my chest.
"I'm good, just going to die for a while." She pulled her hands back like they'd been burnt, as I rolled over onto my back I definitely caught her flushed face, her short breaths and a tinge of red colouring her pale cheeks.
"Rest for a minute then we'll go chat."

The door closed we sat down and there was no escaping the tension in the room.  She took a deep breath.
"You've done so well, but I can't keep training you here.  I'm going to recommend another trainer, he's good.  He'll keep working with you and you'll keep improving." She looked down at the table, all the excitement, confidence and energy gone.
"What if I want to keep working with you?" I asked feeling my heart sinking.
"We can't, it wouldn't work."
"Why?"
"The gym has very strict rules about client and trainer relationships."
"And..."
"And the things I want to do with you break every one of those rules." She blurted out.  That was the last thing I was expecting to hear.  I am very certain that no woman, especially one like this had every said anything like that to me.  Was she joking, am I being filmed, is this a prank set up.  You know what, fuck it, I was saying that a lot today, I'd taken a chance joining a gym, I'd taken a chance working with Eva, why not take another chance.
"Ok, if this is the end of our training relationship do you want to go to see a movie tomorrow night?" I wasn't able to finish my question.  Her hands shot across the table, grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me towards her, her lips crashed into mine and she kissed me, hard.  When Eva wanted something she gave it everything, after a few seconds the kiss softened and she separated her face still held close to mine.
"I've been wanting to do that for weeks." She smiled and kissed me softly again. "What were you asking?" She said letting me go and sitting back down.  I collapsed back into the chair
"I was asking something?" Good grief brain it was just a kiss no need to short circuit and...ok fine it was the hottest kiss we've ever had but please work, just for another minute. "Yes, movies, tomorrow.  They're showing Alien."
"It's a date." She smiled and I melted.  It was only after I'd recovered and walked out the door that I realised something.  When she grabbed me she lifted me towards her, dead weight, 295lbs of dead weight and I don't think she even noticed.  Ok so she's incredibly beautiful, into me, a nerdy goth and apparently a Fucking Amazon.  Thank you universe.

Wookey

I hope that they can continue to train together as friends. And that the improvements can continue as they build better versions of themselves. K++++

The Raven

Great story. Loved it. Love the banter, and his inner monologues/conflicts. Great story.

phil123

great story and now the growing starts

Jeremy Lightning

Really like what I'm seeing here, even though she's a bit taller than I usually like to see, I do love her strength and her attitude. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Ardanian

Chapter 4: Date Night

Clean clothes, check, clean shave, check, showered, check.  Ready to go, hell no. 24 hours ago the most stunning woman I had ever seen kissed me and I was still on the high.  Last time I was this nervous there were exams involved.  Off we go then, just a movie, one you like, you'll be fine.  No pressure.  Appreciate the effort brain but you are no helping.  I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and headed out.  It was a small town and a nice night for a walk so as I headed out to meet Eva I tried to come up with some decent opening lines, something witty, something memorable, maybe sophisticated.  Then I saw her and anything that was going through my mind stopped dead, so did I drinking in the image before me.  Her hair was tied back in a loose pony tail that drifted across the top of one bare shoulder, the emerald green highlights I was used to replaced with a deep red.  Her eyes, now also red, lined with smoky eyeshadow, perfect for "come to me" eyes.  Bright red lipstick   topped off the rockabilly pin up look.  Her dress, black with red skulls and roses, clung tight to her chest and stomach, highlighting the movement of her body underneath, thin straps over her shoulders and a flared skirt that came down to her knees, blowing in the light breeze.  At first glance her bare shoulders and arms wouldn't have drawn attention, but look closer and the secrets are revealed.  Slight definition around her shoulders and arms, the slight rise of her traps changing the shape of her neck line, the subtle line between her pecs, all showing the strength hiding under her skin.  She looked like she'd walked straight out of a 50s diner, but could just as easily have come from the roller derby.  As she saw me she broke into a wide smile and slinked over. Calf muscles appearing and disappearing as she stepped towards me.
"What do you think?" She gave a twirl, the skirt riding up with the movement giving a glimpse of the strong curve of her thighs.
"I don't remember how to think." Could have been worse, could have been better.
"Charmer" she said, rising up on her toes a little to give me a kiss on the cheek.  She slid her arm through mine and leant against me.  The smell of her perfume, mixed with her own scent, a mix of sweet and spice, the warmth of her arm and chest against my arm, damn I was lost in the experience and she was just holding my arm. "If I get scared can I hug you?" she whispered.  Dumbfounded I could only nod.

"Drink." Try again brain. "Would you like a drink?" Ok, speech, good sign, now breathe and walk.
"Sure, let's call it a cheat day, a day to indulge in pleasurable things." She was not going to make this easy.  We got our tickets and refreshments and headed into the theatre.  Eva pulled me up to the back row, insistent that we sit in the furthest darkest corner.  As we settled in to the deep comfy seats she gave a slight disappointed sigh.
"What's wrong?" I asked dreading the answer.
"This arm rest is in the way, it'll make it much harder to kiss you." I turned to where I thought her face was in the dark, my witty retort smothered as her lips found mine and her arms wrapped around the back of my neck.  Where our first kiss was intense, rushed, an explosion of emotion this was softer, more relaxed, more comfortable, but no less enjoyable.  Eventually we came apart for air. "Never mind, I can make this work." she said, holding my right arm and guiding it over her shoulders she settled in against me as the opening credits of Alien started to roll.  I'd seen it before, I know she'd seen it before but hey it's still a great film and soon we were lost in it.  About half way through she was shocked by a jump scare.  My arm was still around her shoulders, fingers idly brushing against her upper arm as the shock made her tense up.  For a brief moment her biceps and shoulder flared up with muscle the silky smooth skin under my fingers suddenly covering a rising mound of steel.  I tried to sneak a peek but in the dark and in that brief instant I could only feel her power, I couldn't see it.  This happened a couple more times throughout the film.
As sneaky as I thought I was being in trying to catch a glimpse of her flexed arm she was fully aware. "Clearly I need to do something or you'll be too distracted to enjoy the film." She took my hand and placed it on top of her right bicep.  I could see nothing, true to form she picked a dark part of the film to tease me "Now, concentrate." Her bicep started to swell, pushing my hand up.  Steel was wrong, steel couldn't be as soft and warm as this, steel didn't grow and spread your fingers across it as it rises to it's owners will.  Hell steel was probably softer than the bicep currently under my hand.  She moved my hand across her flexed arm rolling off the peak of her bicep and rising again over her shoulder.  Deciding I'd had enough she relaxed and placed my arm back across her shoulders giving a quick kiss to the back of my hand as she did. "Film's still going, you don't want to miss the good bits." Tease. Wicked, evil, wonderful.  Fucking hell brain don't give in that quickly.  I found it very hard to concentrate on the rest of the film.

The next month was a whirlwind.  We went on dates, a lot, honestly after a week they weren't dates it was two people rapidly falling in love wanting to spend as much time together as possible.  She kept teaching classes and training others at the gym.  I kept up my workouts and whilst it was good, the weight kept coming down and I could feel my energy, stamina and strength increasing each week there was something missing, some spark.  Rich, the trainer Eva recommended was fantastic, just as knowledgable just as friendly and supporting but it wasn't right.  Eventually I had to bring it up with Eva.  We were on the couch at my place watching another sci fi horror movie, enjoying the feeling of being close to each other when I plucked up the courage.
"So about the training." I started.
"Mhm," no other movement.
"Something's missing?"
"Is Rich not pushing you hard enough?  I can talk to him about it." She sat up, creating space between us, I already missed the solid warmth of her body against me.
"No, it's not that, he's great and the progress has been really good." I flexed my arm, nothing as impressive as Eva but there was movement and shape, and a lot less fat then when I started.  She reached out and squeezed gently, for a brief moment excitement flashed across her (still) red eyes, I had found out by this point that the vibrant colours she like were contact lenses, her natural eye colour was a stunning brown but she preferred the variety (and matching it to her favourite colour of the moment, still red). I swear she licked her lips as she felt my improving muscle.
"I'll say." She reached forward for a kiss but I stopped her, I needed to get this out.  She pouted a bit, an amazon, goth, goddess was disappointed I wouldn't let her have her way with me, again, thank you universe.
"But something's missing, a spark, an enjoyment.  I got it with you, it was more than just the exercises.  I wanted to do better for you as well as for me." I took a deep breath, why was this so hard? "I want us to train together." There I said it.  She looked a strange mix of happy, confused upset.
"Don't you like what we have?  If I'm training you again this would have to stop.  I told you the gym won't allow it." I had thought of that.
"Well as I see it there are two options.  One it doesn't go through the gym, call it private training and I'll keep paying for the dedicated sessions.  I think for a few hours a week I can make that work.  Two, we just train together as partners, friends, lovers, whatever we are to each other and it's part of who we are." She grinned.
"Oh, we're lovers now are we?" I hadn't meant to say it even though I'd been feeling it for a while. "You love me?" She said in a sing song voice. "Good, because I love you and I don't want to be around you in a gym where I have to keep my hands to myself because I don't think I'd be able to." Wait, what, this doesn't happen to me, have I been living in a dream for the last few months.  She slid her body up mine, put her hands on my shoulders and gently but irresistibly pushed me back until I was laid out flat on the sofa, Eva hovering over me on all fours like a tiger that has caught it's prey. "But if we're going to do this, you need to realise lover.  You haven't seen anything yet." Oh no, what have I done. "I need to hear you say you want this and I need you to realise that once you do there is no going back.  I'm going to do what I want to you, I am going to push you as hard as possible, then push you harder, I am going to make you build the best possible version of your body because it will please me greatly and you are going to love the results and say thank you mistress, please, more." I may have made a mistake here, I wasn't expecting to unleash a monster.  There might have been a rational part of my brain that tried to think it through, but the other parts of my brain beat it into submission. "Say it." She said in a throaty whisper and theatrically turned her head to one side to hear better.
"I want you to train me." She turned back, her body shivering in excitement a feral look in her eyes. "Oh goodie.  Now you are mine lover boy." She lowered her body onto mine, pinning me under her powerful build and lowered her mouth onto mine.  As she kissed any semblance of rational thought out of my brain I gave into the will of my goth goddess and just decided to enjoy the ride.

Ardanian

Chapter 5: Breaking Down Barriers

After the first session back with Eva it felt right.  The spark was back and now it was clear what it was, sexual tension and desire.  Both of us felt it, both of us loved it and both of us worked with it.  True to her word though she pushed the intensity even more.  She had a gift to judge exactly how far to push before my body gave out completely, at the end of every session there was nothing left to give and it felt great.  My weight continued to drop, my strength continued to increase and my love continued to deepen.  Considering how close we were, how into each other we were and how much we knew about each other there was a still a wall that neither of used dared to climb or even talk about.  All our touches, connections and intimate moments were all mostly clothed.  The most naked, most vulnerable either of us had been were the times she was measuring my progress in weight loss.  No matter how heated, how feral Eva got, and there were certainly times times I was surprised I wasn't crushed by her affection, she always stopped short of ripping my clothes off.  No matter how much she flexed, teased or showed off it was always under clothes, or in the dark where no one could see.  One side of me wanted to respect it, this was her body and her choice, but another side of me was desperate to see everything, every line, every muscle, every curve.  I knew they were there but always just out of sight.  And yes there was another part that just wanted to give in and get ravaged by her in every way she wanted to.  I had no idea how to bring it up, I was scared of saying the wrong thing and breaking whatever spell or dream had brought us together, it's fine, I'll wait until the right time.  I'm sure it'll come, right...right?  Thanks for the support brain.

Another month passed.  By this point I had been training for 6 months and the change was drastic.  I'd lost 100lbs overall, built muscle and shape across my arms, legs, shoulders and chest.  There was still more to do but I was proud of the changes, although the new wardrobe cost a bit as none of my old clothes fitted.  Eva hadn't changed, I knew she was training, I was only one of her clients even if our relationship was very different, but she was training others, she ran classes multiple times a week and yet her body stayed the same as when I first met her.  Not that this was a bad thing, she was a solid powerhouse, but you had to look closely to see it.  I didn't have the time to look closely today, Mistress was fully in control. Today was chest day and it was brutal, one exercise after another, one set of weights after another, one set after another after another.  My chest alternated between being on fire and being numb with exhaustion, not sure which was worse.  Thankfully we were in her own home gym so whatever happened was between us.  Heavy metal was bouncing off the walls, figuratively, she had a fantastic sound system built in, and I certainly didn't have the energy to throw the weights around.  As I finished the first set of bench presses and racked the weight my arms dropped to my sides, I followed her movements around the room as she got another set of plates and put them on the barbell. She danced to the music a little getting into it, then swung her leg over me on the bench and sat on my midsection. "Lift for me." She stood up and got in position to spot me as I gripped the bar and pushed, lifting the weight with some effort.  It wasn't my max, but today had been intense and I struggled through 5.  There was a glint in her eyes as she helped me rack the weight.  She took her time loading more weight on, this time she did load it to my one rep max. "Again." I hesitated, unsure if I could handle this after what we had already done. "Trust me, I'm here." She said.  Ok, time to shine, and push...oh fuck that's heavy.  I got the weight up and I felt my arms starting to give as I lowered the bar down to my straining chest, push, you've got this.  Eva's hands were under the bar steadying it, making sure it didn't fall but not helping in anyway, I pushed, I strained, I actually lifted it easier than I thought.  Damn.  The track changed, the tempo picked up, she knelt by my head and whispered in my ear. "Mistress wants more." She flicked her tongue around my ear sending a shiver down my spine.  I couldn't get my breath to respond as she put on two more plates.  There's no way I can do this, there's nothing left, arms dead, chest dead, nothing left to give.  She took my hands and placed them on the bar. "It will make Mistress very happy."  I wanted that, more than anything I wanted to make her happy.  Down, arms shaking chest burning, deep breaths then up, give it everything, come on push somehow I got the bar up, arms looked.  Eva grabbed the bar and helped it back onto the rack, body quaking with excitement and pleasure as she moaned in satisfaction, that was more than satisfaction, did she just orgasm? 

As my exhausted arms collapsed to my sides the last gasps of air were driven out of me as Eva landed on my chest kissing me with such force I thought the bench was going to collapse.  I felt her hands bunching in my shirt starting to pull at the collar, as her grip lightened with hesitation I grabbed her wrists, pulled my mouth away from hers for just long enough to say
"Do it Mistress." And the wall came down, with a quick movement of her hands my shirt shredded down the middle, she started kissing a trail down the side of my neck, across my chest and stomach until she reached the top of my gym shorts she looked up, eyes questioning, I gave her a slight nod and she pulled my shorts and underwear down.  My erection springing free, bobbing her head down Eva engulfed my dick with her mouth, worshipping it.  This lasted for a few heavenly seconds, my eyes rolling back into my head briefly with pleasure.  The warm wet feeling disappeared as there was another small ripping sound as she ripped a hole in her leggings opening her pussy to me.  I felt Eva moving up my body kissing me again, her tongue seeking out mine, I felt one of her strong hands reach down and guide my dick into her.  With one hard thrust she impaled herself fully on my erection.  Her body quaking again in another orgasm.  She threw her head back and yelled.
"Fuck that feels good." I watched as she bounced up and down on me, my hips rising up to meet her as she thrust down again and again.  She collapsed forward, hands gripping the barbell on the rack above my head as we stared into each other's eyes. "God damn I'm cumming again." She froze, her whole body tensing, muscles jumping to attention as the most powerful orgasm of the night ripped through her, at the same moment my own orgasm overtook me.  There was a protesting screech of metal that I thought came from the music before she collapsed down, finally out of energy on my chest.  I wish I could say I lasted for hours and the first time we made love was magical felt like it went on forever.  In truth it was frenzied, fast, primal and we were both spent in moments, but it didn't matter, it was incredible. 

After a few minutes the music stopped we both recovered and she whispered "Mistress is very happy." I stroked her hair gently enjoying the afterglow.
"What took you so long to do that?"
"I saw your body language when you took your shirt off for the first time in front of me for the measurements.  I guessed you either weren't confident or had body image issues so I didn't want to force you." I smiled, ok so she could see right through me, even to things I hadn't realised myself.
"Well I suppose my confidence hasn't really improved much even with all the work we've done."
"Exactly, as much as I wanted to rip your clothes off and take you, you needed to want it, to be ready for it.  Today was the day."
"Thank you.  And 3 orgasms, seriously?  Never managed to do that to someone before." She blushed bright red in an instant, suddenly shy, burying her face in my chest.
"Being strong is sexy to me, people getting stronger is sexy to me, determination is sexy to me.  You pushing for that record, how much stronger you are than when I first met you, how much of an improvement you've made, yeah I was a Volcano waiting to blow."
"Couldn't have done it without you." I paused, something else playing on my mind "Can I ask you to do something?"
"Oh, after that...anything."
"Stop holding back."
"What?"
"I know you are a lot stronger than you let people see.  I want to see what you are capable of.  I want to see Eva when she is free, not when she is concerned with what other people see." She paused, conflict warring across her features.
"You're not going to run?"
"Never."
"Not going to call me a freak or disgusting?
"Never." With a heavy sigh she pulled herself up using the barbell still on the rack above the bench.
"Ok, next time I'll show you, how about a hint?" Her eyes flicked to the barbell her hands were on.  I followed her gaze to see it was bent down in the middle.  Wait, how the fuck?  Bending up in the middle I've seen with enough weight on each end, but there wasn't enough weight and it was bent the opposite way.  There was another squeal, for a brief moment her upper body blew up with muscle, pecs, biceps, shoulders all jumped to life as with a small sigh of effort she bent the bar back straight.  I was instantly erect again.
"God, how?
"You mean Goddess?" She slid her hips down, taking my erect member inside her once more.  This time it did last longer as we made love for the first time.

Ardanian

Chapter 6: Sleeper Build part 1

I didn't push the issue, for as confident as Eva was in most areas of our lives it still took her a while to be comfortable showing me everything.  I could tell she was slowly getting more comfortable and trusting and when we seriously talked about moving in together that gave her the final nudge to break down her body image barrier.  It seemed strange to consider someone so outgoing, so confident and energetic, a personal trainer to actually be shy about showing her figure, especially to the one she loved, who loved her more than life.  But everyone has their own issues, their own story and their own demons to overcome.  I had no reason to expect today would be different, training session, probably some intimate moments then chill out with a movie or video game.  Depending on how competitive Eva was feeling it could be Co-Op or she wanted to kick my ass at Street Fighter again, either was good.  What I didn't expect was to find her down in the basement gym wearing a bath robe that covered her from shoulders to floor, psyching herself up in the mirror.

"He loves you, he's seen you, he's seen more of you than anyone else.  He makes you happy." She repeated this a couple of time. "He loves you, he's seen you and for fuck sake girl you love him, you trust him.  You've got this." It was nice to think this goth goddess I had fallen in love with had her human moments to, I made a point of the next couple of steps down being heavier than needed to let her know I was there.  She spun with a start and a surprisingly girly screech of shock. "How long have you been there?" She demanded pulling the robe as close to her as possible.
"Just a second, didn't mean to make you jump." She saw through the white lie but let it go.  She centred herself taking a deep breath, making the front of the robe swell in a very appealing way.
"Ok, sit down." She pointed to a weight bench in front of her, I stepped over to where she indicated but quickly wrapped her in my arms and pulled her in to kiss her, she moaned and melted into arms, eyes drifting closed, I loved the effect we had on each other.  As I went to sit down her hand shot out, grabbed me by the front of the shirt and pulled me in for another hard kiss. "Tease." She said through a smile letting go, I had to catch myself from stumbling back as she did and I realised how much of my weight she had controlled with one casual movement.  She took one more moment to psyche herself up and shrugged out of the robe, it fell to the floor around her feet.  She stood clearly nervous, arms crossed over her body, shoulders hunched forward as if she was trying to hide.  She wore a high cut, small two piece bikini, black, of course, this time with hints of a deep blue.  Matching her latest hair choice of a deep Sapphire.  She looked amazing to me.  She had the build of an ex-gymnast, ex-cross fit competitor who still kept in shape.  That shouldn't be a surprise, that's what she'd told me she did.  Her traps and delts were visible but subtle, giving wonderful shape to her neck and shoulders, arms thick but not ripped, her torso marked with the shadow of pecs and abs.  Her thighs had a graceful teardrop, sweeping out from hips to knee.  A woman's curves draped over a core of steel. I stared, this was the most vulnerable, the most uncovered she had been in front of me or anyone for a long time.  My eyes drank in every inch of her from her black painted toe nails to her blue highlighted hair.  As she watched me worshipping her with my gaze her confidence started to build. 

She let her arms relax to her sides, her shoulders widened and pushed back as she stood taller, no longer trying to hide.  Her chest rising and falling more as her breath quickened in excitement at my gaze on her.  She stood, hands on hips, legs apart in the classic superhero pose. "So this is me." She said. "Well this is the relaxed me." She winked, there she was getting more playful as her confidence grew. "Where do you think I should start?  Biceps?"  She went into a perfect double bicep flex, long thick muscle bunching up, swelling into a strong round ball on her upper arms. "Triceps?" Easily shifting into a side tricep pose, classic horseshoe shaped muscle rose to attention.  "Maybe chest?" She transitioned smoothly to a side chest pose, pecs bunching and rising she as she flexed, pulling her modest breasts up higher. "Abs and Thighs" She crunched forward, abs jumping into focus, the soft curve of her thigh turning into a lump of stone as she flexed her quads.  In size alone she could compete with some smaller bodybuilders, but judges would take points of for the lack of conditioning. "So where should I start?" Start? Start what? She was incredible now.  I pointed to her abs, a well defined, sculpted set of abs was a weakness so felt like a good place to start. "Sorry, I'm not sure where you are pointing?" She stepped closer straddling me on the bench. "Where was that?" I leant forward and kissed her abs, tracing the subtle lines with my tongue.  She purred in satisfaction, "thank you for clarifying." She stepped back, laid on the floor and started cranking out sit ups, with perfect form, 30, 40, 50, no effort, no sweat, no short cuts.  She laid out flat, crunch right up to her knees and back everytime. "Too easy lover, give me some weight." I walked over to the dumbell rack and grabbed one.  She took one look "50lbs?  I said weight not a toy." Ok then 80lbs. "I might have to do more than I planned with that weight, but it's a start." She took it from me, raised her hands above her head holding the weight perfectly steady, then laid back flat and began crunching again.  Now I could actually see the muscle flexing, pumping, before my eyes the definition seemed to be improving, the lines between each muscle getting deeper as the muscles swelled with blood.  After another 50 reps her body glistened with a slight sheen of sweat, Probably the first time I'd actually seen her break a sweat. "Too easy still, I need a challenge." She looked at me, "sit," she said patting her hips.  I did, "Now, lean forward, put your hands on my shoulders and use everything you have to hold me down." I was a lot leaner than I was, but still the best part of 240lbs. I did as she asked, leaning as far forward as I could most of my weight on my hands resting on her shoulders.  She tried to sit up, grimacing with effort. "Oh...no...whatever will I do, this is too much I can't move." She squirmed in mock struggle, "if only something could encourage me." She smiled, I leant down to kiss her, as I got closer she lifted her neck to meet me on the way down, I stopped and pulled away a bit, she pouted and curled up a little, I pulled back again. "Oh is this how we're playing it." She asked?  I nodded, she sat straight up almost throwing me off, her arms wrapping around my neck and pulling my face to hers. "Try and stop me now"
"I wouldn't dream of it." Now we did kiss, I put more and more of my weight onto her leaning forward into the kiss.  She held perfectly still, she only started to lay back flat when she wanted to, pulling me down with her.
"Good boy, now keep pushing." I centred myself again over her hips, leant as far forward as I could, weight as much on her shoulders as I could.  Up she came, and down, up and down again and again.  I lost count at 50, she kept going "And 100, that should be a good pump."

We both looked down, her abs had seemingly doubled in size.  Deep groves between each block of pumped muscle, flexing in time with her breath and her pulse.  Any athlete, bodybuilder or competitor would kill for abs that looked like hers. "Hello girls." she said smiling, shimmying her hips back and forth flexing, contracting and stretching her incredible stomach in every way she could show off. "It's been a really long time since I pumped this hard.  I'd forgotten how good it felt." She sighed in satisfaction.  I watched as a drop of sweat rolled down one curved block, without conscious thought I bent forward and licked it off her, I couldn't stop, licking her abs, kissing them, worshipping them with my mouth and hands. Her satisifed moans became deeper, more pleasured, I kept kissing lower and lower, tracing down to the top of her bikini bottom, as I started to peel it down her legs to worship her more thoroughly, she stopped me. "Not yet, please."  I crawled back up her body laying a string of kisses up her core, over her pecs, up her neck and to her lips.
"Anything for you Eva."
"Trust me lover, I want that, but I want to pump more first, so, what's next?" Have I said Thank you Universe yet?

The Raven

I love this story but please, please, please add more paragraphing. Big blobs of text are incredibly hard to read. Paragraphs also space out the story for breathing which is another important part of writing. It's something that being overdone is fine but underused can destroy a read or make something literally unreadable.

The Raven

It is a great story and it was only an issue for the last two chapters but it's a pattern and an issue. Please keep up with the great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Ardanian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love this story but please, please, please add more paragraphing. Big blobs of text are incredibly hard to read. Paragraphs also space out the story for breathing which is another important part of writing. It's something that being overdone is fine but underused can destroy a read or make something literally unreadable.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, will pay more attention to that in future chapters.  It looked ok when I was writing it, but looking again after posting to the forum it does come out as a big block.

Sieming

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love this story but please, please, please add more paragraphing. Big blobs of text are incredibly hard to read. Paragraphs also space out the story for breathing which is another important part of writing. It's something that being overdone is fine but underused can destroy a read or make something literally unreadable.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, will pay more attention to that in future chapters.  It looked ok when I was writing it, but looking again after posting to the forum it does come out as a big block.
I have the same problem. Before I post here, I have to go back and add another line between paragraphs. Annoying, but it makes reading the story a lot easier. You might get a few more readers if you edit your previous parts to include normal paragraph spacing.