⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Silken Steel - Preview

Started by krischief, September 30, 2025, 10:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krischief

SILKEN STEEL
A Novel by Krish

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wasn't born to be seen.
Tamil Brahmin girls like me are raised to lower our eyes, cross our legs, and never lift anything heavier than a textbook or a groom's expectations. But I stopped asking for permission the day I picked up a dumbbell and never put it down.
People called me unnatural. Unladylike. Unmarriageable. But when the mirror started showing me someone powerful—shoulders like sculpture, veins like lightning, a body built not to please but to endure—I knew I couldn't go back.
This is my story. Of growing beyond my family's fear. Of losing love—Kavya, who said she'd come back but never could. Of learning to carry heartbreak in my traps and rage in my quads. Of building something holy out of hunger, steel, and sweat.
Leela kept me laughing and fucking through the pain. Zubeida showed up with quiet eyes and a camera, and somehow never looked away. Between them, I found two constants: worship and witness.
I hit the stage at a hundred kilos and made the country flinch.
They called me a monster. A goddess. A disgrace. A miracle. I let them. I just kept growing.
This life—of gear cycles, tan stains, sore glutes, gym chalk, protein burps, naked photo shoots, late-night posing critiques, and interviews where I had to say yes, I'm queer, yes, I'm huge, yes, I eat seven meals a day—this is the only life that ever felt honest.
Did I lose things along the way? Of course. I lost Amma's soft hands and Appa's voice. I lost temples, saris, family WhatsApp groups. I lost the right to be invisible.
But I gained the right to be me.
And maybe that's the only victory that ever mattered.
Now I'm training for the World Super Heavyweight Championship, with Leela coaching me and Zubeida filming me like I'm both the storm and the eye of it.
This isn't a love story, though there's love. It isn't a bodybuilding story, though there's more muscle than most men can dream of.
This is a story about what happens when a girl like me decides to grow.
And never stops.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




krischief

A vision. My imagination manifested in reality. A woman from a dream. I saw her near the throwing pits.
Zoya Ahmed.
She wasn't part of our school. She was a coach at a different school. But she stood alone, clipboard in hand, legs taut even with her trainer sweats, muscles in her arms gleaming in the morning sun.
She wasn't like the women in the magazines. She was real.And she looked young.
Compact, broad-shouldered, sleeveless. Her triceps feathered under her skin like ridged snakes.
When she bent to pick up a discus, her back flexed under her tee and I forgot how to blink.
She looked like something carved in marble. Like something dangerous. Like something I wanted to touch.
________________________________________
The world slowed down.
I remember the sound of someone calling events over the loudspeaker. A whistle blowing. Someone dropping a plastic water bottle.
But I only saw her. I only felt her. And I had never felt like this before.
My hands itched. My thighs clenched. My heart thundered.
And then came the thought: "I want to touch her arms. I want those arms to be mine. I want both things at once and I don't know what that makes me."
________________________________________
I watched her from across the field for the two days.
She didn't notice me. But she didn't need to. She had already opened something.
A future. A vision.
________________________________________
When I came home, I drew her shapes. My pencil wasn't skilled. But I tried.
The curve of her shoulder. The outline of her biceps. The thick line of her neck.
And next to her, I drew another body.
Mine. But bigger. Wider. Stronger.
I stared at that page until my hands trembled.
Then I wrote beneath it: "One day I'll outgrow her. And I'll be the thing I needed when I was nothing."
________________________________________
Amma noticed my sleeves again. "Good thing you can wear those track pants and shirts".
The tailor said I needed new blouses. The school year hadn't even ended.
They were shocked.  I smiled. They saw an athlete. But I was building a goddess.

krischief

Zoya Ahmed hadn't promised anything.
But her words stayed with me: "Come lift, if the desire is still alive. You have space here."
And my desire... it had only grown.
Every day that I didn't find the gym was a day too late. And I already knew what lie I would tell.
That I was going to the library. That I needed solitude to "study better."
But there was one problem.
Her name was Chitra.
She and I shared every schedule. Every bus. Every tuition class. Every lie would need two lives to live in. I began timing our routes, watching the buses. I made excuses to lag behind, tested how far I could stray before she turned back to look.
I began asking the bus conductor discreet questions about routes that led toward Zoya's side of town. I learned the bus numbers. I drew a map in my science notebook, next to the diagram of human musculature I was obsessed with.
In the gaps between morning and evening tuitions, I plotted escapes. If I took the earlier bus alone in the morning and ditched Chitra at the temple stop, I could catch the transfer that would take me three streets from Zoya's gym.
I tested the theory one day. Told Chitra I had cramps and would skip tuition. I waited until Chitra boarded the bus, waved at her through the glass. Then I turned and bolted toward the 36G bus at the corner. My heart beat faster than my legs.  Slipped away before Amma noticed. The bus smelled of diesel and boiled lentils. But it was freedom.
The gym's steel gates were shut when I arrived. I leaned on a lamppost and waited until the shutters rolled up. Zoya saw me and laughed.
"Looks like you moved heaven and earth to get here. I never thought that I would see you again. Ready?"   
I just nodded. She didn't know half of it.
Back at tuition that evening, Chitra stared at me longer than usual. "Where did you go this morning?" she asked. Her tone wasn't accusing. It was... cautious.
"Nowhere," I said. My sweat-drenched salwar betrayed me.
The next day, she followed me.
I didn't realize it until I turned a corner and saw her eyes—wide, unbelieving—as I pulled open the gym door.
We didn't speak that day.
It wasn't until that night, while we were brushing our hair under the veranda light, that she spoke.
"You skipped tuition," Chitra said quietly, combing her curls. "You went to a gym."
My throat tightened. I looked at her reflection in the window.
"I had to," I said. "I... need this."
"You're mad. Do you think Appa won't find out? Do you want Amma to scream at you again?"
She put the comb down. "Do you know what would happen if Amma or Appa found out? If my mother found out?"
I nodded. My eyes stung, but I refused to blink. "Please don't tell them."
And then my voice cracked. The first time in months.
"You'll never understand what it's like to be born in a locked room and grow too big for the door."
That broke something in her. Maybe pity. Maybe guilt.
I didn't say anything. My silence was soaked in shame and certainty.
She looked at me like she wanted to cry. Then she whispered, "I won't tell. But if someone else finds out... don't expect me to lie."
I hugged her. She froze. My arms, probably thicker and harder now, wrapped her in the truth of what I was becoming. Fiercely. My muscle against her softness.

krischief

It had been a year since her first public emergence at the athletic meet. Now, Anita was thicker, stronger, and harder—both in body and resolve. This year there was no Zoya at the meet to keep her buzzing with excitement.
She returned to the track team as expected. But this time, there were questions.
Her muscle mass had increased dramatically. Though she still maintained a sprinter's profile, she now carried the weight of a shotput champion's frame.
Her sprint times were only slightly faster than last year—not dramatically, but enough for her coach to raise an eyebrow.
"Your bulk's catching up to your legs," the PE teacher said, not unkindly. "You're still winning, but don't pretend you're not noticing the drag."
Anita faked disappointment, nodded solemnly.
But in truth, she relished the shift. She wasn't chasing records anymore—she was becoming the thing that broke athlete careers.
She still won the 200m and 400m races. And then, to everyone's astonishment, she threw the shotput farther than even the senior boys in the open category.
When the dust settled, Anita found herself standing on the podium with medals around her neck and questions in the eyes of everyone else.
"Do you want to continue training for the next level of Nationals, Anita?", asked Mr's Kalpana.
Anita knew she wasn't going to stay lean for keeping her sprint times. "Appa says final exam is more important and then marriage", she faked a sad look. She half lied but in truth just wasn't interested in recognition as an athlete.  Bodybuilding. That, is what she really wanted. Everything would be bigger. Arms, back, legs, butt and her chest.
________________________________________
After the meet, she skipped onto the school bus and was greeted as a returning hero. She stood on the stage of her school auditorium wearing her medals over her uniform as the principal droned on. Anita's mind wandered elsewhere.
As she daydreamed through classes, she couldn't wait to get to see Zoya. She hopped a bus and went straight to the gym where Zoya waited, arms crossed and smiling like a proud elder sister—or something more complicated.
They went through her post-meet cooldown pump routine together. Anita was drenched in sweat, face flushed. But she wanted more.
"Come," Zoya said. "Let's check."
Anita stood in front of the mirror, raised her arms, and flexed into a perfect front double biceps pose. Zoya approached, tape in hand.
"Thirteen and a half inches. Solid."
Anita exhaled. Her body felt tight and full, the pump still burning in her arms and shoulders. Zoya stood behind her in the mirror. "Seventy-two kilos. You're past seventy now."
The number echoed in her head like a mantra. "I'm eighteen. More than six feet tall.  I'm seventy-two kilos. I have thirteen and a half inch arms."
"Now I know, I was never meant to be small."
Zoya tousled her damp hair, laughing. "You're going to scare some boys in college." Anita looked at her smiling reflection, hard and full of grace, and whispered, "Good."

krischief

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey