Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

what´s more of a turn on?

Started by marcel81x, November 19, 2010, 03:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcel81x

Guys,

what is more of a turn on to you:

a fully nude female bodybuilder?
examples for that you find a lot at the "adult" board here.

or a female bodybuilder who covered her body neatly and leaves a bit of space for fantasie?
one example ist this  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

after I saw those pics I definitely knew that I believe covered could be soooo sexy.

what´s your openion?


femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys,

what is more of a turn on to you:

a fully nude female bodybuilder?
examples for that you find a lot at the "adult" board here.

or a female bodybuilder who covered her body neatly and leaves a bit of space for fantasie?
one example ist this  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

after I saw those pics I definitely knew that I believe covered could be soooo sexy.

what´s your openion?

Naked all the time.  But where is the "adult" board and for that matter the search facility?

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys,

what is more of a turn on to you:

a fully nude female bodybuilder?
examples for that you find a lot at the "adult" board here.

or a female bodybuilder who covered her body neatly and leaves a bit of space for fantasie?
one example ist this  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

after I saw those pics I definitely knew that I believe covered could be soooo sexy.

what´s your openion?

Naked all the time.  But where is the "adult" board and for that matter the search facility?

You can't see because your membership status is 'LURKER'
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive